What if....MJ had been shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
What if MJ had been standing where Aunt May had been and Aunt May had been pushed out of the gun shot instead? What if he had to choose between Aunt May and MJ...a life for a life lets say...if MJ is to live Aunt May must die

Darkhalen
strange

steverules
What is strange?

Darkhalen
Her being shot and a thread dedicated to it

steverules
I am a strange boy

Darkhalen
LOL

Sparkz
By the time he choose who to save they would have both been shot

Darkhalen
true

steverules
No...he would take out the sniper...everything is the same as when May was shot but it's MJ who has been shot

Darkhalen
ok

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Had this happened than Peter prolly would've gone to the dark side and may not have come back.

steverules
That would be awesome

Arachnid1
He wouldn't be able to choose because no matter who died, he would blame himself and it would haunt him forever. That crap is worse than what happen to Gwen Stacy. Its a no win situation.

dxnwo1
haven't read the comics recently, but wanted t know if aunt may died AGAIN or not?

steverules
She is alive but...dying I'd say

CaptainStoic
I think that if MJ dies, Pete should be with the Woman that he should have been with all along. Felicia!

Darkhalen
How about Gwen since these NEW comics completely turn and ruin the Spider-Man name they will just bring her back with no story to how she survived

Arachnid1
It came to me. I know what he'll do. He would take th bullet himself.

Arachnid1
edited............

Darkhalen
Why did you post that my friend

Magic_attack
This is one of those great threads that need not die. thumbsupdur

If MJ had died, Marvel would be still making crappy stories. mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.