who would win superman vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

holyvampire
who would win in a fight to the death wolverine or superman

Ridley_Prime
laughing

holyvampire
wat funny

pr1983
superman, and this is the wrong forum...

JasonK4
Originally posted by holyvampire
no expression

steverules
Wolverine kicks superman in the balls and wins shifty

Ridley_Prime
wat funny
Think about what you posted.

Originally posted by steverules
Wolverine kicks superman in the balls and wins shifty
He'll grow those back. stick out tongue

steverules
Damn those kryptonion testicles of his

Arcane

the artist would surely kill himself before he even starts to draw the page coz he realizes how that it was never meant to be

or the fact dc would never let superman lose to wolvie or marvel wont left wolvie lose to superman, or the fact paola should close this thread or move it big grin

Delete thread, pretend it never happened, move on with life.

Face
Superman is not even human his powers are to much for Wolverine unless Wolvy had kryptonite he could win

mr.smiley
I give it to Wolverine by a major upset.

If Gabriel Gonzaga can KO Mirko Crocop,Wolverine can take out the Last son of Krypton.Or whatever he is.

jdea
Superman would decimate Wolverine, Marvel would never let this happen, even they would know the outcome

The comicmaster
Wolverine he's indestructible it would be easy as he's faster admantium claws so yea wolverine and he has better fighting skills he lived a century old everyday training trained by the world dearest ninjas the hand defeated them 4000 of them and trained in the danger room

The comicmaster
And he fought in world war 1 and 2 and killed a death angel

Mindset
I killed a death angel, not that big of a deal.

JakeTheBank
What kinda feats did that death angel have, Mindset?

SamZED
Originally posted by Mindset
I killed a death angel, not that big of a deal. That rat that lived in your basement doesnt count. stick out tongue

janus77
technically Wolverine can't die, right?
so therefore he outlives Superman for the win?

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What kinda feats did that death angel have, Mindset? He killed Wolverine.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
He killed Wolverine.

So that makes you, what, skyfather level or something?

Impressive. mmm

srankmissingnin
Outside of Superman puffing out his chest and letting Wolverine tee off on him because he thinks he is invulnerable only to be taken by surprise when Wolverine's Adamantium claws shred through his chest, Logan has zero chance of doing any damage to Clark.

And that scenario in and of itself requires we allow for the possibility that Adamantium can bypass Superman's force field... which isn't a certainty.

JakeTheBank
Superman doesn't have a force field anymore.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman doesn't have a force field anymore.

Has that been confirmed?

JakeTheBank
Yes, writers have done away with that, citing that his invulnerability is the result of his physical durability. I think it was Busiek, but I'm not sure.

-Pr-
It wasn't just the writers either; Matt Idelsen, the editor of the Superman books, confirmed that it had been done away with, as it made things more streamlined.

srankmissingnin
You might be right, but I can't recall an instance where it was retconn'd or it was bluntly stated that there was no longer a force field.

ozz81
yeah superman with ease

Mshinu
Wolvie by pressure points. Supes has no chanse here.

Bentley
Superman by pressure points. I see him pulling a Daredevil on Logan cool

Mshinu
Wolvie hits supes` kryptonian reflex points, making kal kick himself in the face.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.