Vormanax vs Deathwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Vormanax the Shadow Dragon
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l61/esb1138/ShadowDragon.jpg

vs

Deathwing the Destroyer
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/c/c7/Neltharion.jpg

The two dragons face off in a clash of the titans...dragons. Vormanax the Shadow Dragon; the last boss of Dragon Blade: Wrath of Fire who; unlike his four brethen; had four power cores giving him power instead of three plus even after all four power cores had been destroyed he was able to continue to fight on until Valthorian the Fire Dragon sealed him in the Dragon Blade.

Which dragons prevails?

Remindme
Deathwing, He's several times a normal dragons size, and is covered in Adamantium.

Not to mention his magic power.

Mismatch IMO

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Remindme
Deathwing, He's several times a normal dragons size,

Have you seen the size of Vormanax?

and is covered in Adamantium.

Vormanax's spin was only able to be pierced by the Dragon Blade which was enfused with the power of the Dragon Lord; Valthorian and empowered after the defeat of the five kings and four dragons.

Not to mention his magic power.

And Vormanax is some weak little pest? Please; he was capable on sealing Valthorian away in the Dragon Blade; produces tornado after tornado, fires orbs of pure energy, as well as breathe a shadow breathe thing. As well it took the Dragon Blade (which is unbreakable) to even damage Vormanax and even after destroying the four power cores Vormanax was still capable on fighting back. Even after all that Vormanax still wasn't killed and Valthorian was forced to seal him away in the Dragon Blade which Vormanax sealed Valthorian away in prior to the game.

Mismatch IMO

I say nah.

Remindme
First Sol with his game VS Organization XIII, now you with this. Playing a new games and throwing them into the deep end expecting them to win......

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Have you seen the size of Vormanax?
Nope, enlighten me, Deathwing is approximatly 3000m long

Vormanax's spin was only able to be pierced by the Dragon Blade which was enfused with the power of the Dragon Lord; Valthorian and empowered after the defeat of the five kings and four dragons.

Deathwing has demon soul, I'd be willing to bet you thats several times the power of this Dragon Blade, as it hold the powers of all 4 other aspects who were themselves powered by the titans.

Deathwing having consumed it is able to use it's power, so i seriously doubt that skin would be a problem

How does Vormanax's break though Adamantium? I'm curious

And Vormanax is some weak little pest? Please; he was capable on sealing Valthorian away in the Dragon Blade; produces tornado after tornado, fires orbs of pure energy, as well as breathe a shadow breathe thing. As well it took the Dragon Blade (which is unbreakable) to even damage Vormanax and even after destroying the four power cores Vormanax was still capable on fighting back. Even after all that Vormanax still wasn't killed and Valthorian was forced to seal him away in the Dragon Blade which Vormanax sealed Valthorian away in prior to the game.

Deathwing defeated armies of dragons alone, including the other aspects. He can breath lava, and can create volcano's.

Demon soul also has a tint of power from the old gods, thus magnifying it's power further. During the first war one shot from it obliterated the front lines of the war, demons and night elves.

I say nah.

Prove me wrong

Darth Extecute
I dont know much enough about Vormanax to take side here.. Do you got a site or something about him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.