Wonder Woman vs. Dr. Strange (Classic, but without the Eye of Agamotto)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
CIS is turned off, and they are bloodlusted. No prep. Who wins?

Gecko4lif
Hmm

im between speedblitz and banishment into the void.....

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's between her being reverted to clay or her smashing his hands into nothing ness. Him tossing a magical lighting bolt and hitting her, or her blocking it with the shield of aegis. Him Going Ghost on her and throwing a spell and catching her off guard, or her using the lasso on him, As it works on intangible spirits as well and blowing him up. It's really just a toss up.

batdude123
Toss up?

CIS turned off: Wonder Woman speedblitzes.

W/o the Eye of Agamotto: Dr. Strange doesn't have any auto shields, thus making him as vulnerable to light-speed attacks as anybody else.

Sundipped
Strange turns her lasso into a king cobra with 100000 times the venom then it bites her.

Sundipped
Originally posted by batdude123
Toss up?

CIS turned off: Wonder Woman speedblitzes.

W/o the Eye of Agamotto: Dr. Strange doesn't have any auto shields, thus making him as vulnerable to light-speed attacks as anybody else.

The Eye is not responsible for all of Strange's shields.

batdude123
The Eye of Agamotto is responsible for his auto shields, is it not? And it protects him from incoming attacks in which he cannot react to.

Sundipped
The Eye of Agamotto is responsible for his auto shields, is it not? And it protects him from incoming attacks in which he cannot react to.

Correct but if WW blitzes it won't much matter. Strange has taken punches from Hulk and Juggs so after the initial blitz from WW, Strange can win in a variety of ways easy. He's bloodlusted for this fight. There's no telling what he'll do next.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sundipped
Correct but if WW blitzes it won't much matter. Strange has taken punches from Hulk and Juggs so after the initial blitz from WW, Strange can win in a variety of ways easy. He's bloodlusted for this fight. There's no telling what he'll do next.
You are not serious are you? Hulk or Juggs do not equal speed blitz. WW can hit strange hundreds of times in the time it takes hulk or juggs to get one hit off. Just leave this thread now.

Priest
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are not serious are you? Hulk or Juggs do not equal speed blitz. WW can hit strange hundreds of times in the time it takes hulk or juggs to get one hit off. Just leave this thread now.
Show me a scan of Wonder Woman hitting something a 100x's like flash or Supes.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Priest
Show me a scan of Wonder Woman hitting something a 100x's like flash or Supes.

Um, I've already posted such. Not please find it on your own. Check the WW vs. Avengers thread.

Soljer
Um, I've already posted such. Not please find it on your own. Check the WW vs. Avengers thread.

roll eyes (sarcastic).

Soljer
http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=WW194-2.jpg

That? That's what you're talking about?

Validus
Judging by the way she moves those arms to block bullets, it does seem like a stretch to say she can't blitz someone.

Soljer
Originally posted by Validus
Judging by the way she moves those arms to block bullets, it does seem like a stretch to say she can't blitz someone.

I never claimed that she couldn't.

I just think Nvr's reasoning/'proof' is a bit off.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soljer
I never claimed that she couldn't.

I just think Nvr's reasoning/'proof' is a bit off. Um how is it a bit off? She tagged flash and Zoom before. She blocks multiple light speed attacks. That would be dumb to think she can't hit someone as fast as she blocks bullets.

Soljer
Um how is it a bit off? She tagged flash and Zoom before. She blocks multiple light speed attacks. That would be dumb to think she can't hit someone as fast as she blocks bullets.

Good job using Vally's reasoning.

Tagging a fast character doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America and Wolverine for proof.

Blocking multiple light speed attacks doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Tagging a fast character doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America and Wolverine for proof.

Blocking multiple light speed attacks doesn't mean you can attack that fast. Ask Captain America.

Show me captain america block LIKE WONDER WOMAN. And I didn't use val's reasoning. I have ALWAYS said she could attack that way. Or haven't you noticed that? My argument for WW hasn't changed in Two years. Now has it? Good job at trying to say two people can't have the same reasoning. That statement fails. Reason is reason. When it's correct reason.

Priest

thumb up

Soljer
Show me captain america block LIKE WONDER WOMAN. And I didn't use val's reasoning. I have ALWAYS said she could attack that way. Or haven't you noticed that? My argument for WW hasn't changed in Two years. Now has it? Good job at trying to say two people can't have the same reasoning. That statement fails. Reason is reason. When it's correct reason.

You've said that she can punch that fast because she can block bullets that fast? Where?

It's always "She kept up with the flash one time!" or "She blocks teh lazars!!"

Both of which mean....

Not much.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You've said that she can punch that fast because she can block bullets that fast? Where?

It's always "She kept up with the flash one time!" or "She blocks teh lazars!!"

Both of which mean....

Not much.

It's pretty simple, And I'll make it easy for you, She uses her wrist to block multiple light speed attacks no? Well she's also used her wrist to attack. So you don't think she can punch that fast. **** it. She blitzes him and forarms him to death with her indestructible magic negating bracelets. Nuff said.

And as for the record, she kept up with flash more than once. Isee I"m going to have to go to the parents house and pull out EVERY appearance of WW ever. Cuz I need to be adding quite a bit to her respect thread. The hateration here is thick and funky.

Soljer
It's pretty simple, And I'll make it easy for you, She uses her wrist to block multiple light speed attacks no? Well she's also used her wrist to attack. So you don't think she can punch that fast. **** it. She blitzes him and forarms him to death with her indestructible magic negating bracelets. Nuff said.

And as for the record, she kept up with flash more than once. Isee I"m going to have to go to the parents house and pull out EVERY appearance of WW ever. Cuz I need to be adding quite a bit to her respect thread. The hateration here is thick and funky. Woah! She's blocked Wally West blitzing at his top speed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Woah! She's blocked Wally West blitzing at his top speed?

First of all, We dont' know what he was going. And his top speed is infinite. He's beaten instantanious travel. So It was be rediculous to think she did that. Tho I think she could with her NEW powers with the eyes of the Goddess. at any rate, Strange is pummelled to death by the Magical negating magic bracelets in the same fashion that she used on Superman's Ears. Forearm to the dome in the fashion of blocking light speed attacks till stranges mellon is unrecognizable.

Validus
Originally posted by Accel
From JLA Classified #17, Wonder Woman tags the Flash:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6421/137zw.th.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6421/137zw.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1867/145cp.th.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/1867/145cp.jpg

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5497/178nb.th.jpg
http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/5497/178nb.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1150/18199wu.th.jpg
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1150/18199wu.jpg

In other words, she can't keep up with Flash.

Soljer

Wow.

That looked quite a bit like Wolverine tagging Northstar...

nvrbeenwthagirl

She can certainly enter the speed force on her own. And NO ONE can keep up with the flash. the point is she tagged him. People say dumb shit like Cap or wolvie has tagged people that are fast. NONE of them hold a candle to tagging a being like the flash. NEXT. roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow.

That looked quite a bit like Wolverine tagging Northstar...
Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Northstar.
Nuff said.

Soljer
Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Northstar.
Nuff said.

Yes, Flash can go a lot faster than Northstar.

He wasn't, however. Diana heard him coming, thusly, he wasn't even going the speed of sound.

Harry Fingerman
She can certainly enter the speed force on her own. And NO ONE can keep up with the flash. the point is she tagged him. People say dumb shit like Cap or wolvie has tagged people that are fast. NONE of them hold a candle to tagging a being like the flash. NEXT. roll eyes (sarcastic) Deathstroke tagged Flash. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Deathstroke tagged Flash. smile

And Impulse.

No less than a dozen times.

Validus
She can certainly enter the speed force on her own. And NO ONE can keep up with the flash. the point is she tagged him. People say dumb shit like Cap or wolvie has tagged people that are fast. NONE of them hold a candle to tagging a being like the flash. NEXT. roll eyes (sarcastic)
That doesn't prove speed though. Not in comics.

"I don't need to be fast. I just need to anticipate where the attack is coming from."

Even WW knows what the deal is.

nvrbeenwthagirl

What I like about this scan is that it shows WW INCREDIBLE durability. She's taking hits from the flash and is still up. And even thinks how many times she'll get hit in the night. Let's us know she is NO PUNK.

Soljer
What I like about this scan is that it shows WW INCREDIBLE durability. She's taking hits from the flash and is still up. And even thinks how many times she'll get hit in the night. Let's us know she is NO PUNK.

Yeah. She takes some punches.

From a flash that is going less than mach 1. No relativistic 'infinite masses' there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes, Flash can go a lot faster than Northstar.

He wasn't, however. Diana heard him coming, thusly, he wasn't even going the speed of sound.

That would be dumb. Becuz Diana has been shown to go far faster than the speed of sound and react to attacks as such. She also has super human hearing. Faster than sound for sure.

Validus
Also lets us know she can't keep up with Flash.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah. She takes some punches.

From a flash that is going less than mach 1. No relativistic 'infinite masses' there.

Prove he's going less than mock one. Cuz from what I remember She can go to mach three herself instantly and then rev up from there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also lets us know she can't keep up with Flash.
Show us anyone who can. Besides ZOom and the black flash. Next.

Soljer
That would be dumb. Becuz Diana has been shown to go far faster than the speed of sound and react to attacks as such. She also has super human hearing. Faster than sound for sure.

Super Human hearing doesn't make sound travel faster. If the sound reached Diana before the Flash did, then the sound was travelling faster than the Flash. smile.

Validus
I can show you people who'd do a hell of a lot better than WW. smile

Soljer
I can show you people who'd do a hell of a lot better than WW. smile

*cough*

Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel

*cough*

nvrbeenwthagirl
I can show you people who'd do a hell of a lot better than WW. smile And for every person you can show me, I"ll show you an instant where Flash has proven superior to EVERYONE besides Zoom and black flash. Maybe Savatar. Please don't hate on the best mele fighter in the DC world.

Harry Fingerman
Batman has punked her in h2h, to a point where she resorted to using super strength to gain the advantage.
A couple times.

And as for the record, she kept up with flash more than once.

Next.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Super Human hearing doesn't make sound travel faster. If the sound reached Diana before the Flash did, then the sound was travelling faster than the Flash. smile.

That would be dumbness. Or bad Writing. We all know ww herself can move far faster than Mach one. That would be dumb to think flash was only tagging her at mach one.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Next.

Jay Garrick= Flash
Jesse Quick=Flash.

Next.

Soljer
That would be dumbness. Or bad Writing. We all know ww herself can move far faster than Mach one. That would be dumb to think flash was only tagging her at mach one.

"Oh, the flash speedblitzed wonder woman!??!"

"That's such bad writing! She...can...like tag him!"

Validus
And for every person you can show me, I"ll show you an instant where Flash has proven superior to EVERYONE besides Zoom and black flash.
Superior to the same degree as he was over WW? Not likely. You're showing far too much respect for the weakest top tier character in DC this side of Martian Manhunter.

Please don't hate on the best mele fighter in the DC world.
laughing out loud

Soljer
Better than Batsy? Nah.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superior to the same degree as he was over WW? Not likely. You're showing far too much respect for the weakest top tier character in DC this side of Martian Manhunter.

laughing out loud

The weakest? So exactly who is superior to WW that is Top tier? Besides Superman? Black Adam? prove it. Most of his uber showings where when he had an amp. Classic Captain marvel? Already stalemated. Who?

Validus
The weakest? So exactly who is superior to WW that is Top tier? Besides Superman? Black Adam? prove it. Most of his uber showings where when he had an amp. Classic Captain marvel? Already stalemated. Who?
Every top tier not named Martian Manhunter. How many times do I have to say that?

Soljer
Every top tier not named Martian Manhunter. How many times do I have to say that?

Not even limited to DC. yes.

Harry Fingerman
Jay Garrick= Flash
Jesse Quick=Flash.

Next. Wasn't one of those a tag, and another where she "entered" the speed force?

Still, don't see where she kept up with Flash in fighting.

The weakest? So exactly who is superior to WW that is Top tier? Besides Superman? Black Adam? prove it. Most of his uber showings where when he had an amp. Classic Captain marvel? Already stalemated. Who? Didn't know the majority of BA's feats came from 52...

Also, Spider-Man beat Firelord, and there's even a rule about that one...

Soljer
Wasn't one of those a tag, and another where she "entered" the speed force?

Still, don't see where she kept up with Flash in fighting.

Didn't know the majority of BA's feats came from 52...

Also, Spider-Man beat Firelord, and there's even a rule about that one...

Indeed.

I nominate we change SMvFL to WWvCM.

smile.

batdude123
Anyway... Wonder Woman wins.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Indeed.

I nominate we change SMvFL to WWvCM.

smile.

That would be dumb. SM is low meta. WW has blocked the power of the greek Pantheon and controlled it's direction with her strength. So Every WW high showing is PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Spiderman is low meta, but he could stake a case at mid.

Firelord isn't that much above him...

About as much above him as Captain Marvel is over Wonder Woman.

Validus
That would be dumb. SM is low meta.
And WW isn't much higher.
WW has blocked the power of the greek Pantheon and controlled it's direction with her strength.:
All that tells me is WW has some real badass bracelets.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And WW isn't much higher.

All that tells me is WW has some real badass bracelets.
Then you dont' know how to read. the scan says it's her MUSCLES that buttress the FORCE of the blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spiderman is low meta, but he could stake a case at mid.

Firelord isn't that much above him...

About as much above him as Captain Marvel is over Wonder Woman.

I beg to differ. I think Firelord is high end herald. Or Big G's heralds suck. And Spiderman is low meta. There is a big difference in the two. Plus people fail to realize battle feats are always dumb when compared to actual feats. Superman can hold black holes in his hands but gets hurt by live wire. WTF. It's called stories. To make the fights intersting. Or do you think Spiderman could have held back the energy of galactus like Firelord did in the Awave? confused

Validus
Then you dont' know how to read. the scan says it's her MUSCLES that buttress the FORCE of the blast.
And when your magical bracelets bounce everything off of them, how much muscle do you need?

Give Spider-Man the Aegis and he could do the same feat. cool

Soljer
And when your magical bracelets bounce everything off of them, how much muscle do you need?

Cosigned.

Harry Fingerman
Then you dont' know how to read. the scan says it's her MUSCLES that buttress the FORCE of the blast. Well then, that tells me that the Greek Pantheon is overrated... following your logic of course...

I beg to differ. I think Firelord is high end herald. Or Big G's heralds suck. Well... that makes no sense.

Also, Firelord sucks; the heralds don't.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Um no. That would be the dummest. Unless you think Spider man can block a punch from superman. Pure Physics won't allow that. The scan says it's her muscles that brace for the attack and redirect it. Better yet, how about you raise shield over your head, and let me drop a 400 pound boulder on you. See how you do. the shield will be fine. But poor you will be smashed into nothingness.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well then, that tells me that the Greek Pantheon is overrated... following your logic of course...

Well... that makes no sense.

Also, Firelord sucks; the heralds don't.

Well Then becuz you guys hate ww and dont' think she is worthy of any feats, I think the Ig sucks cuz strange stood up to it. I think Thor and The marvel heroes are over rated cuz they cant take out WWH. I'm done with this silly thread. Go back to wanking the heroes that everyone likes. I don't care any more.

Soljer
Strange never stood up to the infinity gauntlet. Thor has not confronted World War Hulk.

However, you WOULD be correct in saying that Iron Man is not on World War Hulk's level. smile.

Validus
Um no. That would be the dummest. Unless you think Spider man can block a punch from superman. Pure Physics won't allow that. The scan says it's her muscles that brace for the attack and redirect it. Better yet, how about you raise shield over your head, and let me drop a 400 pound boulder on you. See how you do. the shield will be fine. But poor you will be smashed into nothingness.
Actually, poor me will be fine since the bracelets create an unbreakable shield when crossed.

What's the score now?

Bracelets - 1
Wonder Woman - Irrelevent

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, poor me will be fine since the bracelets create an unbreakable shield when crossed.

What's the score now?

Bracelets - 1
Wonder Woman - Irrelevent

The shield is unbreakable. It's not Unmovable. Nice try but you didn't think it thru did you? The shield also doesn't direct any force. That would take force to do that wouldnt' it? Next.

Harry Fingerman
Well Then becuz you guys hate ww and dont' think she is worthy of any feats, I think the Ig sucks cuz strange stood up to it. I think Thor and The marvel heroes are over rated cuz they cant take out WWH. I'm done with this silly thread. Go back to wanking the heroes that everyone likes. I don't care any more. So, you honestly believe she can deflect a bunch of skyfather level attacks with her muscles?

The rest of your logic fails, because like everything, you misinterpreted it.

Warlock toyed with Strange, and used one gem at a time on him. Strange was also overwhelmed.

Thor has never fought WWH, or has made any implication that he knows about this.

That may be because every last one of them went h2h with Huc. And maybe you're just underrating the Huc?

Go back to wanking the slums of the DCU then.

Validus
The shield is unbreakable. It's not Unmovable. Nice try but you didn't think it thru did you? The shield also doesn't direct any force. That would take force to do that wouldnt' it? Next.
But poor you will be smashed into nothingness.

How will I be smashed into nothingness with my unbreakable shield? Do you even read your own posts? Wouldn't blame you if you didn't.

nvrbeenwthagirl
How will I be smashed into nothingness with my unbreakable shield? Do you even read your own posts? Wouldn't blame you if you didn't.

Are you thinking clearly? You have to hold the damned shield up. Unless you have the power to hold up a 400 pund falling boulder. Then the only thing that will happen is you will be flattened UNDER your unbreakable shield.

Harry Fingerman
Are you thinking clearly? You have to hold the damned shield up. Unless you have the power to hold up a 400 pund falling boulder. Then the only thing that will happen is you will be flattened UNDER your unbreakable shield. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm done with this silly thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So, you honestly believe she can deflect a bunch of skyfather level attacks with her muscles?

The rest of your logic fails, because like everything, you misinterpreted it.

Warlock toyed with Strange, and used one gem at a time on him. Strange was also overwhelmed.

Thor has never fought WWH, or has made any implication that he knows about this.

That may be because every last one of them went h2h with Huc. And maybe you're just underrating the Huc?

Go back to wanking the slums of the DCU then.

She held up half the conciousness of Eternity. Stalemated CM. Knocked out Captain Atom who beat Firestorm, with one punch. I'd certainly say the scan was accurate. The shield was Buttressed by her strength. Without her uber strength, the feat wouldnt' have happened. Anyone else would have been smashed like a bug against a wind shield. Let alone try to direct the course of the blast to the precise target. Give her the credibility of the damned feat. Shit. You dont' see me going around arguing against Hulk Clapping a cosmos away or Thor and his hammer cracking a celestial's armor, where all the sky father's couldn't do a damned thing to one do you?

Validus
Are you thinking clearly? You have to hold the damned shield up. Unless you have the power to hold up a 400 pund falling boulder. Then the only thing that will happen is you will be flattened UNDER your unbreakable shield.
Nah, I'd just be driven into the dirt but I'd still be alive thanks to my unbreakable magic shield. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah, I'd just be driven into the dirt but I'd still be alive thanks to my unbreakable magic shield. smile

No you wouldn't. Not if you yourself weren't also unbreakable. The sheild didn't cover her entire body. And you forget she still DIRECTED the force of the blast.

nvrbeenwthagirl

mad mad mad This is me cusssing you out.

Validus
No you wouldn't. Not if you yourself weren't also unbreakable. The sheild didn't cover her entire body. And you forget she still DIRECTED the force of the blast.
But the shield does cover your entire body. That's exactly what it does when the bracelets are crossed. Last I checked, WW had her arms crossed.

And how much force is there to an energy blast created by Greek Gods? When you figure it out, get back to me.

Harry Fingerman
She held up half the conciousness of Eternity. Stalemated CM. Knocked out Captain Atom who beat Firestorm, with one punch. I'd certainly say the scan was accurate. The shield was Buttressed by her strength. Without her uber strength, the feat wouldnt' have happened. Anyone else would have been smashed like a bug against a wind shield. Let alone try to direct the course of the blast to the precise target. Give her the credibility of the damned feat. Shit. You dont' see me going around arguing against Hulk Clapping a cosmos away or Thor and his hammer cracking a celestial's armor, where all the sky father's couldn't do a damned thing to one do you? Actually, since Superman is stronger than WW, then she couldn't possibly held up half of it...

Batman batkicked a perfectly normal CM, all the way back to Billy.
Batman>>>>>>Wonder Woman?

Wow. I'd be more impressed if CA was known for his durability.

Neat.
Invulnerable shield.
Also, you know, using your logic, Captain America must be a damn Hulk level beast.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But the shield does cover your entire body. That's exactly what it does when the bracelets are crossed. Last I checked, WW had her arms crossed.

And how much force is there to an energy blast created by Greek Gods? When you figure it out, get back to me.

It's thier total combined might. The panel says destruction time infinity. The shield is nothing if one gets bounced all over town. She has to brace for the impact. As shown by the scan. Her shield isn't mentally controlled like Invisible woman's. WW has to brace her shield. Nice try tho. I'm over it. you hate WW. Ok, Yeah, we know. next.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually, since Superman is stronger than WW, then she couldn't possibly held up half of it...

Batman batkicked a perfectly normal CM, all the way back to Billy.
Batman>>>>>>Wonder Woman?

Wow. I'd be more impressed if CA was known for his durability.

Neat.
Invulnerable shield.
Also, you know, using your logic, Captain America must be a damn Hulk level beast.
I'm over you. Batman has batkicked the Spectre as well. But DS has beaten an amped batman. DS has also lost to the spectre. Takes a lil reasoning huh. Don't bring up dumb shit.

Captain America's shield absorbs the impact of blast. Next. It was already explained.

Validus
It's thier total combined might. The panel says destruction time infinity. The shield is nothing if one gets bounced all over town. She has to brace for the impact. As shown by the scan. Her shield isn't mentally controlled like Invisible woman's. WW has to brace her shield. Nice try tho. I'm over it. you hate WW. Ok, Yeah, we know. next.
It's called hyperbole. Destruction times infinity? Am I suppose to believe those Greek Gods are more powerful than Anti-Monitor? In all honesty, you can't even prove that blast weighed more than a 400 lb boulder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's called hyperbole. Destruction times infinity? Am I suppose to believe those Greek Gods are more powerful than Anti-Monitor? In all honesty, you can't even prove that blast weighed more than a 400 lb boulder.

I guess it's hyperbole about thor and his snake too. Cuz we can't even prove how much the snake wieghed. And the hulk clapping a cosmos? Hell how much does a cosmos weigh? What force does it take? Superman turning the wheels of mageddon? Dog shit feat. We dont' know how much the wheel's weighed and can't prove they weighed more than a 400 pund boulder with leverage added in. I'm over you.

Validus
I guess it's hyperbole about thor and his snake too. Cuz we can't even prove how much the snake wieghed. And the hulk clapping a cosmos? Hell how much does a cosmos weigh? What force does it take? Superman turning the wheels of mageddon? Dog shit feat. We dont' know how much the wheel's weighed and can't prove they weighed more than a 400 pund boulder with leverage added in. I'm over you.
Yeah, those feats are hyperbole too. Point?

Harry Fingerman
I'm over you. Batman has batkicked the Spectre as well. But DS has beaten an amped batman. DS has also lost to the spectre. Takes a lil reasoning huh. Don't bring up dumb shit.

Captain America's shield absorbs the impact of blast. Next. It was already explained. Batman didn't beat the Spectre though.
Batman's job was to only distract DS. He didn't even try to batkick him.
DS did lose... badly

Using your logic, if someone blasts a piece of vibranium, it won't move.
That's just not the case. Plus, Cap has been shot back before by blasts, so, not all of the impact is absorbed.

Soljer
Batman didn't beat the Spectre though.
DS did lose... badly

That's just not the case. Plus, Cap has been shot back before by blasts, so, not all of the impact is absorbed.

OMGZORZ! Cap's blocked Thor's full on Mjolnir Onslaught before!

He's GOTTA be class 100. Alfheim would be pleased.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Batman didn't beat the Spectre though.
DS did lose... badly

The shield does absorb impact. That is the point. It converts the energy of the impact. It may even strength the shield. using Cap as a comparison is thus rendered inadmissable since her scan clearly says, she is the one the buttresses the force of the blow. now excuse me, I'm done, your mind is made up. and has been and I don't want to change it niether do I care to. I just wanted to present an argument backed with evidence. It's up to you or whom ever else to decide if you want to continue with established forum law or think like individuals.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OMGZORZ! Cap's blocked Thor's full on Mjolnir Onslaught before!

He's GOTTA be class 100. Alfheim would be pleased. I'll Pass.

Harry Fingerman
The shield does absorb impact. That is the point. It converts the energy of the impact. It may even strength the shield. using Cap as a comparison is thus rendered inadmissable since her scan clearly says, she is the one the buttresses the force of the blow. now excuse me, I'm done, your mind is made up. and has been and I don't want to change it niether do I care to. I just wanted to present an argument backed with evidence. It's up to you or whom ever else to decide if you want to continue with established forum law or think like individuals. And it doesn't absorb all of it.
Cap has been knocked into the sky before, by uppercuts and the like (which he should never be, since the shield absorbs impact...).
But, when Thanos with the IG smashed down on him, destroying the shield, Cap struggled but didn't move any part of his body.
His legs were being held, but his body should have simply snapped in half.
He didn't.
cap iz a srong!

Also, another thing that I found cute, is that the rock under WW held up as well. Rock under WW=Mid Herald, as well?

Soljer
And it doesn't absorb all of it.
Cap has been knocked into the sky before, by uppercuts and the like (which he should never be, since the shield absorbs impact...).
But, when Thanos with the IG smashed down on him, destroying the shield, Cap struggled but didn't move any part of his body.
He didn't.
cap iz a srong!

Also, another thing that I found cute, is that the rock under WW held up as well. Rock under WW=Mid Herald, as well?

Oh, and when Iron Fist punched the shield, Cap flew across the room.

Iron Fist > Infinity Gauntlet?

yes!!

Validus

Have you accounted for the fact that WW is strong enough to lift a 400lb boulder?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And it doesn't absorb all of it.
He didn't.
cap iz a srong!

you fail.

Soljer
Have you accounted for the fact that WW is strong enough to lift a 400lb boulder?

Not lift. Deflect.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Not lift. Deflect.
Fail.

Harry Fingerman
Oh, and when Iron Fist punched the shield, Cap flew across the room.

Iron Fist > Infinity Gauntlet?

yes!! Ya but, Thanos hit down, so it was Cap's muscles that held him.

Iron Fist most likely hit straight, so it has more with impact, than Cap's strength.
Therefore, the vibranium failed.
Have you accounted for the fact that WW is strong enough to lift a 400lb boulder? I may have to rethink this then...

you fail. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm done

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ya but, Thanos hit down, so it was Cap's muscles that held him.

Iron Fist most likely hit straight, so it has more with impact, than Cap's strength.
Therefore, the vibranium failed.
I may have to rethink this then...
I'm done. Surely Iron fist is superior to Thanos with the IG. According to you. I have nothing else to say. U have proven you are the winner. Take your victory and cherish it.

Harry Fingerman
I'm done. Surely Iron fist is superior to Thanos with the IG. According to you. I have nothing else to say. U have proven you are the winner. Take your victory and cherish it. Nope, I already said that Iron Fist's hit really had nothing to do with Cap's second to Superman level strength. smile

King Kandy
Lol, the ownage in this thread is legendary.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
Lol, the ownage in this thread is legendary.
Actually the stupidity is. Railing against the actual scan to come up with thier own conclusion is astounding.

Harry Fingerman
Actually the stupidity is. Railing against the actual scan to come up with thier own conclusion is astounding. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm done Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm done.

If you're going to say it twice, then the least you can do is actually shut up.
smile

Soljer
Actually the stupidity is. Railing against the actual scan to come up with thier own conclusion is astounding.

Which scans? The scans of a Flash going slower than sound utterly pwning Wonder Woman?

Yeah....no one's going against those.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If you're going to say it twice, then the least you can do is actually shut up.
smile

Brush your teeth with battery acid. big grin

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which scans? The scans of a Flash going slower than sound utterly pwning Wonder Woman?

Yeah....no one's going against those.

Nah. You know i'm not that stupid. The scan only says how fast the flash was going when she heard him coming. It doesn't say how fast he was going when he hit her all of those times. No one is dummy enough to fall for that He was only going mach 1. And since WW has gone far faster than Mach one, He couldn't have been tagging her with only mach one speed. Especially since Zoom moves so much faster and was hitting her so much harder and she was surviving. One couldn't seriously think Flash was only moving at mach 1 the entire time. Not with any real logic they couldn't.

Harry Fingerman
Brush your teeth with battery acid. big grin Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Nah. You know i'm not that stupid. The scan only says how fast the flash was going when she heard him coming. It doesn't say how fast he was going when he hit her all of those times. No one is dummy enough to fall for that He was only going mach 1. And since WW has gone far faster than Mach one, He couldn't have been tagging her with only mach one speed. Especially since Zoom moves so much faster and was hitting her so much harder and she was surviving. One couldn't seriously think Flash was only moving at mach 1 the entire time. Not with any real logic they couldn't.
I'm done
Go wipe yourself clean full of that hypocrisy you just spilled all over yourself. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Go wipe yourself clean full of that hypocrisy you just spilled all over yourself. smile

Why dont' you wipe me down daddy. With yo sexy ASS. I just love the way you play mind games with me. Give me somma that Long manhood of yours. You have pwned me repeatedly. I'm your personal W H O R E. Do with me what you please. I"m so turned on by your mental superiority.

Harry Fingerman
You have pwned me repeatedly. Thanks. smile

However, it's not that much of an accomplishment, but still, thanks. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks. smile

However, it's not that much of an accomplishment, but still, thanks. smile

NO dont' thank me. The honor belongs all to you your highness. Can i was your feat? do you need servicing? I am at your beck and call. You obviously have a hard one for me becuz you give me so much attention. I am honored that one such as you would bless me with your man hood. Give it to me pa. Right now. **** Wonder Woman. You are correct. She is a loser. the only winner is you.

Validus
You're going overboard. Nobody in this thread called WW a loser. You need to show her some respect. erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
You're going overboard. Nobody in this thread called WW a loser. You need to show her some respect. erm

Words cannot express the...............................................................................I have for you atm.

If I could cuss in ten thousand tongues, it wouldn't be enough to cuss you. **** it. you are my other daddy. you pwn me so hard. It's so pleasurable. Pwn me anytime daddy. Give me your best shot. Hell give me two or three. You giant you. And I mean in EVERY way.

Soljer
Wow...this thread took an interesting turn.

Harry Fingerman
**** Wonder Woman. You are correct. She is a loser.
She's not by any stretch a loser. If she was a loser, she wouldn't be one of the big three in DC.

She might not be powerful, and extremely overrated, but she is far from a loser.

Would you call Hulk a loser? No, I didn't think so.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She's not by any stretch a loser. If she was a loser, she wouldn't be one of the big three in DC.

She might not be powerful, and extremely overrated, but she is far from a loser.

Would you call Hulk a loser? No, I didn't think so.

What ever you say daddy. you rock my world and my bed. You are correct. She is what ever you say she is. Speaking of Hulk, can I see that hulk of a man meat you possess one more time. make it angry for me. big grin

Soljer
What ever you say daddy. you rock my world and my bed. You are correct. She is what ever you say she is. Speaking of Hulk, can I see that hulk of a man meat you possess one more time. make it angry for me. big grin

That has to be against some rule somewhere.

Harry Fingerman
That has to be against some rule somewhere. I don't know, let's see...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know, let's see... And when you get thru proving exactly what your man meat is, let me know. could be that big brain of yours. I did say how you pwned me so many times. LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

SuperiorTech
So had anyone agreed to who wins the fight yet.

King Kandy
No, they were to busy talking about how fast Flash was moving when he beat up wonder woman...

batdude123
I guess it's hyperbole about thor and his snake too.

haermm

Sundipped

Since this is bloodlusted Strange, who's to say that an illusion can't be generated at the start of the fight. Strange has too many weapons at his disposal. What if he went astral or made multiples of himself? Just blitzing Strange from the start won't cut it. Eye of A or not.

Gecko4lif
did anybody see strange duel adam warlock w/ Infinity gauntlet?

Who is to say strange doesnt rape her immediatly

Sundipped
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
did anybody see strange duel adam warlock w/ Infinity gauntlet?

Who is to say strange doesnt rape her immediatly

I think he needed the Eye to stalemate the mind gem. Strange may still have enough tp on his own to break her.

batdude123
Since this is bloodlusted Strange, who's to say that an illusion can't be generated at the start of the fight. Strange has too many weapons at his disposal. What if he went astral or made multiples of himself? Just blitzing Strange from the start won't cut it. Eye of A or not. Stephen has human level durability. One punch from Diana is more than enough to win the match.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since this is bloodlusted Strange, who's to say that an illusion can't be generated at the start of the fight. Strange has too many weapons at his disposal. What if he went astral or made multiples of himself? Just blitzing Strange from the start won't cut it. Eye of A or not.

you do know that Diana's eyes see thru illusions right? And she isn't vulnerable to TP attack.

Sundipped
Stephen has human level durability. One punch from Diana is more than enough to win the match.

It would take more than 1 punch. It might not even be Steve that she's punching. Maybe an astral form or illusion.

Sundipped
you do know that Diana's eyes see thru illusions right? And she isn't vulnerable to TP attack.

Yeah but it would take a little time thus denying the initial speed blitz.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah but it would take a little time thus denying the initial speed blitz.

No.

Soljer
No.

Shush, you. We already established Diana as a mid-meta, and you want her taking someone five tiers above her? Gee Tee Eff Oh.

stick out tongue.

Sundipped
No. yes

Gecko4lif
No.
technically it would because she cant speedblitz if she doesnt know where he is

nvrbeenwthagirl
technically it would because she cant speedblitz if she doesnt know where he is
Um the point is, he said it would take time. Where in her bio does it say it takes time for her magical eyes of a goddes to activate?

Gecko4lif
Um the point is, he said it would take time. Where in her bio does it say it takes time for her magical eyes of a goddes to activate?
not to activate to find him

You misunderstood his comment

nvrbeenwthagirl
not to activate to find him

You misunderstood his comment

IF she can see thru any illusion, then won't she automatically see him? Unless the Op says they are like a planet apart.

Gecko4lif
IF she can see thru any illusion, then won't she automatically see him? Unless the Op says they are like a planet apart.

last time i checked she doesnt have eyes in the back of her head

batdude123
last time i checked she doesnt have eyes in the back of her head What the f*ck does this have to do with anything? Diana is the one who's gonna be getting the first attack off in this battle. Certainly not Dr. Strange.

Gecko4lif
What the f*ck does this have to do with anything? Diana is the one who's gonna be getting the first attack off in this battle. Certainly not Dr. Strange.
He is Sorcerer supreme

He can teloport

batdude123
He is Sorcerer supreme

He can teloport

Thanks. I really didn't know he was the sorceror supreme. That changes things.

nvrbeenwthagirl
last time i checked she doesnt have eyes in the back of her head
don't they start off facing each other or soemthing like that? Does strange have eyes in the back of his?

Gecko4lif
don't they start off facing each other or soemthing like that? Does strange have eyes in the back of his?
Yes he does

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yes he does

So then He will see her speed blitz him before he can attack and decapitate him. She doesn't even need her tiara to do it since he's a human. She can do it with her fist or lasso.

SuperiorTech
So then He will see her speed blitz him before he can attack and decapitate him. She doesn't even need her tiara to do it since he's a human. She can do it with her fist or lasso.

Teleportation, Astral projection,or Mystic Shields would be an option to basically if he can avoid the first attack he has countless ways to attack her.Basically if he can use the above methods to avoid the first attack and then use the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak to hold her which she is not breaking out of even if she could not in enough time to stop him from using an attack.Which could range from banishment,mystic bolts,Transmutation etc.It would take alot of work on strange's part to put her down but just a simple speed blitz on her part to put him down.

batdude123
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Basically if he can use the above methods to avoid the first attack and then use the Crimson Bands of Cytorrak to hold her which she is not breaking out of even if she could not in enough time to stop him from using an attack. Namor has broken out of them before. ermmnone

*runs away*

SuperiorTech
Namor has broken out of them before. ermmnone

*runs away*

Yeah i know i think hulk has broken out of them as well I still say they hold her long enough for him to cast a spell.And I think its complete BS that either Namor or hulk was able to break them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Yeah i know i think hulk broke them once or at least got out of them i still say they hold her long enough for him to cast a spell.
Since when did transmutation work on her?

Harry Fingerman
Since when did transmutation work on her? What the f**k?

Soljer
Namor has broken out of them before. ermmnone

*runs away*

So has the Iron Fist.

nvrbeenwthagirl
What the f**k?

what was that for? i don't remember her being able to be transmuted.

Validus
Yeah i know i think hulk has broken out of them as well I still say they hold her long enough for him to cast a spell.
Since when did transmutation work on her?

SuperiorTech
what was that for? i don't remember her being able to be transmuted.

If he needed to take thing's to an extreme level he could just start channeling people's power like Dormammu or Zom and not have to job like he did to make the hulk look good.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If he needed to take thing's to an extreme level he could just start channeling people's power like Dormammu or Zom and not have to job like he did to make the hulk look good.

Wouldn't be dead by then?

SuperiorTech
Wouldn't be dead by then?

I said already he would be most likely be taken out by a speedblizt but if he could hold her like with the band's of cytorrak he has the tool's to take her out

nvrbeenwthagirl
I said already he would be most likely be taken out by a speedblizt but if he could hold her like with the band's of cytorrak he has the tool's to take her out
Wouldnt' he have to be able to tag her to get the bands on? Or get past her shield?

King Kandy
Basically, Diana gets first strike. Her attacks don't work thanks to his auto shields. Then he stops time and does all sorts of nasty magic on her until she's incapasitated. He does this ten times.

Strange 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by King Kandy
Basically, Diana gets first strike. Her attacks don't work thanks to his auto shields. Then he stops time and does all sorts of nasty magic on her until she's incapasitated. He does this ten times.

Strange 10/10

This is him w/o the Eye of Agamotto.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>