The New Swing Pad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thane Zereil
Well if I'm coming back I'm going to need a new pad, or else it would all be shambles, anyway pull up a pew and make yourself at home, the drinks are in the minibar...

Ushgarak
Are these drinks legal?

zimbo
If you ask me.
''I think now''

Orpheus
Who supplied it. If I shipped it its never even seen a republic agent

Gundark
Whats behind that door marked "private" ?

zimbo
Illegal drinks.

Gundark
I thought maybe that's where Zereil keeps his little black book.

zimbo
About what?

PadmeSkywalker
*looks around* I don't know if I should be afraid or not.

mah
be afraid, be very afraid.

PadmeSkywalker
I think I'm scarier than anything in here

mah
so we should all fear you?

Ushgarak
Sorry, Padme, you can't know Zereil that well...

Corran
Theres many ladies that do though.

Ushgarak
Many, many ladies...

Want to tell people of your new 'arrangment' with your partner, Zereil, old buddy?

Dim
Make a pact with the Devil did ya?

Gundark
Only if its a she-devil. Hehehe.

finti
no I aint a she Gundy evil face evil face

Thane Zereil
well its perfectly simple actually its simply a matter of it now being impossible for me to cheat. She says that she loves me entirely and that she trusts me and she understands how I hold sex as different from love and relationships as such I am now allowed to do as I please on the sole grounds that occasionally I shall bring back prey to care and share as a group

Thane Zereil
as to the drinks they are individually legal, however as a bartender I would not eballowed to serve you them in the same glass more than 3 shots however if you mix a collection correctly of your own accord thats up to you

mah
that's some arrangement! eek!

Mujaffa
Happy Dance

Ushgarak
See, I thought you guys would be interested to know...

BackFire349
i live in my parents house with a bunch of lego castles lining the wall and a shrine of leatherface filled with toys and a poster behind them. chick magnet.

mechmoggy
laughing out loud

PadmeSkywalker
geez, when I thought there couldn't be weirder guys than my ex, I am proven wrong.

Ushgarak
You are only just brushing the surface!

Thane Zereil
I hope that it has never been believed that I could be construed as being strange

Dim
But you are...

and to be honest Ze I think this whole set up is going to come back to bite you on the ass.. Not really giving it much change of growing into a long healthy relationship..but that's what she wants so whatever..go have fun I guess.

PadmeSkywalker
I am with Dim on this one

Julie
I'm staying out of it altogether...I don't like confrontations....

ToMacco
Where are the dancing naked girls for this place?

BackFire349
good question

ToMacco
Thane? What the hell? Come on now. We want some nice ladies with our drinks.

BackFire349
i only know one lady, but she only dances for me smile

Ushgarak
We need BG back.

PadmeSkywalker
I have an urge to give a back rub.....see these stupid late night urges to rub people's backs, and no one is around...

Ushgarak
Frustrating, isn't it?

PadmeSkywalker
Yes, and I bought this new oil at Bath and Body Works today, and I can't do anything with it, because no one is here. Geez, and I had all these new little things I wanted to use this oil with. I used the other two oils already with this move, but this oil's soul purpose is to relax a person.

Ushgarak
Just WHERE is a ticket to the States when you need one?

PadmeSkywalker
hehe, yeah, I usually can't fall asleep right away, so I always want to give someone a back rub, or this facial rub I do, it will make you completely numb. I did it in theatre once to this guy and he fell off his chair when I finished and turned around, because according to him, "It ended way too abruptly."

Ushgarak
Oooh, life is mocking me now...

PadmeSkywalker
I see...

Ushgarak
I think the world should be smaller.

PadmeSkywalker
I do agree

Ushgarak
And certainly with a smaller Atlantic.

PadmeSkywalker
This way. when I felt the urge to rub someone's back, and the atlantic were the size of a pool, you could just swim over or I over there, then you would be in for a treat....I am told that when it comes to backrubs, I am the Goddess

Ushgarak
And I have a bit of a thing about giving them as well... that could be a GREAT evening...

PadmeSkywalker
yes, yes it could be....I have also been known on occassion to rub a foot or two, but I only do it for one person..but I might make an exception

Ushgarak
Oooh! Oooh! How does one make the exception list?

Thane Zereil
Well the situation has been created on the grounds that the relationship itself dies at the end of the next semester when I move back to Chelmsford and she tries to stay up north near her mother. This automatically uts us both back to square one with both of us being single and as such she felt that as she trusts me she would like to live out all those fantasies now with someone she knows has a past that indicates that they would not be prudish. Sounds a bit Chasing Amy to me but none the less I agreed and as such the world continues to spin a while longer, this was clearly not the perfect girl I was looking for but by the same token at least everything is more or less pleasant at the moment.

As to massages I learnt how to do that when younger, it is far easier to give an effective massage to a lady at the same time as having to be cautious and restrained as women have far more nerve endings across there back that stimulate and far too often rather than soothing aches you are generating other sensations...

mechmoggy
Aaaah but would you give a bloke a foot-rub?

*Shudders at the thought*

Thane Zereil
No I would never give a bloke a 'foot rub' well unless it means being paid to massage the base of your foot...

PadmeSkywalker
well to make the exception list, I have to like you as a person....and you can't be arrogant because I rubbed your feet....you have to apperciate it

Ushgarak
Somehow I suspect that I would!

PadmeSkywalker
yes, I am sure you would Ush...I once gave one to a guy I was dating and you know what he said, "Uh, what the heck was that?"

Ushgarak
You should have said "your foot; don't you recognise it?"

PadmeSkywalker
lol, I wish I had

Thane Zereil
feet are a strange portion of the body in that they seem to be looked at differently by different people, the number of girls I have met who have hated the sight of them is unbelieveable

Darla
You must have ugly feet then. But then, most men do. Mine are quite petite and perfectly formed. Although they're in a certain amount of pain at the moment, due to my new evil killer boots of death.

mechmoggy
Mrs.MM loves my feet, she says they're "sexy". I can't see the attraction myself, feet don't really do anything for me at all.

Corran
Evil killer boots of death - now they sound like fun.

Darla
mmmmmmm....not really. I'm dressed a little smarter than usual today, for obvious reasons. my older EKBoDs are red. They're quite sexy.

Corran
Blood Red by any chance?

mechmoggy
And knee length? wink

Darla
Not knee length - my calves are too muscly for knee-length boots (that's what I tell myself anyway).
Their colour is "Oxen Blood".

mechmoggy
Why do women give basic colours odd names? I really have no idea what "burnt orange" is and now you've added a new dimension to red too. sad

Darla
I didn't name them. Clarks did.

mechmoggy
Not pointing the finger at any one female here, its just an observation that women tend to have obscure names for colours that men don't understand. I think its a secret language only girls are taught in school.

Darla
No really. You don't know that a woman came up with the name. And I did at first refer to them as red. I think it's a language anyone could learn from catalogues.

Ushgarak
I hate to sound silly, but why don't you try buying friendly boots of lovliness next time?

mechmoggy
I s'pose, I'm not much of a shopper and don't really look through catalogues. I tend to head straight for a music shop, spend all my money on CD's and then hope Mrs.MM will buy me some nice clothes.

Seems to work a treat so far.

Darla
No such thing. What with the ridiculous length of trousers today, one is forced to wear heels. Although I prefer my three inch high trainers immensely.

mechmoggy
3".... my word thats just over 76mm!

(Sorry, thats the engineer coming outta me)

Ushgarak
I'll take your word for it. I know as much about fashion as your average gnat (though maybe a well-dressed gnat). You have my sympathies...

Darla
they're very comfortable

Ushgarak
In that case, you have no sympathy at all. Except as reagrds to later today.

mechmoggy
What he gives with one hand, he snatches back with the other.....

Darla
why do i have no sympahty? Thought i would dress smart for my viva. can hardly wear jeans and trainers, like i do every other day!

Ushgarak
Oh blimey!

Ok, look, you have no sympathy about painful boots, but LOTS about how modern-day fashion and life obligations strip you of comfy choices of clothing!

PadmeSkywalker
hey, Darla, where do you find Evil Killer Boots? I have always wanted a pair to beat the newbie actors at my school with, but can't find any!

Ushgarak
At the Evil Killer Boot store, surely?

PadmeSkywalker
I see....I shall look around for one online

Corran
http://www.evilkillerboots.com

PadmeSkywalker
Doesn't exist Corran

Ushgarak
Good call

Corran
Must do, maybe I've just put the link in incorrectly.

Ushgarak
She doubts you!

Corran
www.evilkillerboots.com

Try this then.

Yes this one definately works for me.

PadmeSkywalker
We shall see

finti
hmm kind of German

Thane Zereil
has to be said fashion wise the Imperials always had the better outfits and stuff...

PadmeSkywalker
interesting......

mechmoggy
Eeeep! The link worked.

I, of course, closed the site without looking around.........especially at the thong and panty section.

*Voice in head - "Silence you fool, we've said too much!" *

PadmeSkywalker
lol, poor Mech

queeq
Five more posts to go before this thread dies. evil face

Darla
My boots really are nothing like that, by the way!
Why will this thread die?

Thane Zereil
Darla may I ask without getting into trouble with ush how your boots are? I am always intrigued ..

Gundark
Thigh high black leather heels.

They're the master's favorite, of course.

Hehehe. Just kidding, Darla... wink

Ushgarak
It will die because queeq closes social threads that are not his at 100 posts. And why would you get into trouble with me, Zereil?

Thane Zereil
You know me my fellow lord, sirrah I am always cautious

Ushgarak
Methinks you are not so cautious as to ask my permission to talk to posters about boots...

PadmeSkywalker
I think I missed a lot, and I was only gone for a day

Ushgarak
Never mind, once queeq gets here this is all dead anyway.

Thane Zereil
True but then there is always the thrill of dancing on the edge

mechmoggy
Have you seen me dance?

Not pretty at all, thats why I'm usually the one to prop the bar up and just drink. sad

Thane Zereil
aww, my dancing is generally believed to be fine albeit...franetic

Captain REX
Has this place reached a hundred posts yet? I guess it has, but who cares. big grin

How many of your clubs has Queeq closed Zereil?

PadmeSkywalker
*dances* I love dancing, espically salsa dancing.

phinney6
i like dancing

Darla
They're really not very exciting. Dark red leather, halfway up my calves and 2 inch heels. They're not provocative or slutty, just sexy.

Ushgarak
Sexy is good!

Darla
Yes, but in a stylish groovy way!

Wore the newer, black EKBODs for a concert last night. And for some reason my feet really hurt even after only a couple of hours wearing them! grrrr....

Ushgarak
Stylish, groovy sexy is so 100% perfect for the swing pad, you would not believe!

Ah, back to evil footwear, huh? My only pair of smart shoes bring me out in blisters, actually.

PadmeSkywalker
again, they sound awesome....I need a new pair of boots

finti
"these boots are made for walking
and walking is what they do
one of these days these boots
are gonna walk all over you" - Nancy Sinatra

queeq
Indeed... CLOSING.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.