Baraka vs Yugo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
The Tarkatan vs the hero of Bloody Roar.

Yugo can transform and Baraka can use his blades. Who wins?

Sol Valentine
I'm not gonna say who wins until you post a badass story about it.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I'm not gonna say who wins until you post a badass story about it.

I was in a rush last night. Bachelor Party for one of my friends.

Yugo finds himself in Outworld. The last thing he remembered was fighting Xion before he was sucked through a portal.

Outworld is in an uproar. With Shao Kahn finally dead (and Reiko stealing his helmet) the forsaken realm's factions (Kahn's loyalist forces, the Shokan and the Centaurs, and God knows what else) are at war over each other for supremacy.

Stuck in an unknown realm, Yugo tries to find his way back. Instead, as he arrives at the destroyed city which once was Li Mei's hometown, he finds the Tarkatans looting the city and killing off its remaining survivors.

After rescuing the townspeople, Baraka shows up. He wants to rip apart Yugo the same way he did to Mileena in retaliation for Yugo killing several of his men.

Baraka draws his blades while Yugo goes into wolf form. almost immediately, Baraka knows why his men had their asses handed to them.

"A Zoanthrope," he hissed. "This will be interesting indeed."

"Be careful what you wish for," Wolf Yugo snarled. "You may regret it."

Blax_Hydralisk
Yu-Gi-Oh sends Baraka to the Shadowrealm with his pyramid thingy after summoning Exodia on his ass.

/thread

shin_gear
wtf?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.