Do Go On.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Forever*Alone~

Fardin Vassisk
((Uhhhh? What the hell is this?))

~Forever*Alone~
i dont know....

the beginnning of a story? use your imagination....

mud_blood_princ
everyone dies, the end
\

close post

black_goku#1

Bardock42
She arrived at the penthouse her husband had left her and drove the Bentley into the garage. Her home was dark and empty, but she didn't bother to turn on the light as she made her way to the couch. She just wanted to lie down for a bit and think. Think what to do next. But before she could even sit down the cold voice of a man sounded through the hall: "I know what you did Cassandra" It surprised her but she had learned to hide her reactions well, and didn't show it in her tone when she replied: "I am sure you do, Mark. Here's an idea, why don't you leave my house and go **** yourself?" for a few seconds after she said it there was silence, perhaps he had really just left, she thought, but then a little chuckle came from the shadows behind the balcony post, and the man stepped out. She hadn't seen him in a while and his face looked even more rough than before, he obviously hadn't shaved in at least a week, his light brown hair looked filthy even in the dim moonlight, and of course he was smoking. She couldn't recall ever having him seen without a cigarette in his hand. "Don't worry, Cas, I won't tell." he said as he touched her shoulders. "I'm not worried. Who could you even tell." she softly moaned. She had missed his touch in the last year, but she hadn't forgotten what he had done to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.