Classic Molecule Man vs. Thanos with The Heart vs. Thanos with the IG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok so Someone thinks Classic Molecule Man is superior to the LT. The Current LT. I do not. At any rate, if he is so far ahead of power than the LT, then Could he be as powerful as the heart of the Universe? And if he is, then wouldn't that make the Classic beyonder More poweful than the heart? And since it was argued many times by Master, that The LT was 2nd only to God, and no one could be above him, Only equal to him, As I argued that Lucy and Mike were both superior to the lt and that lt's status has nothing to do with power lvls of everyone else, does this mean that The LT is really far on the totem pole. Like maybe really 5th or 6th in power? And Can the Classic molecule man beat the hOlder of the IG?

Mr Master
laughing

You really got an itch with ol' MM.

THOTI > MM

LT > IG

MM > LT

MM > IG

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
laughing

You really got an itch with ol' MM.

THOTI > MM

LT > IG

MM > LT

MM > IG
I do not agree. The classic Molecule man was shown superior to an old version of the LT. He had none of the feats and power that he's racked up since then. Your logic does not compute. Has the marvel universe grown into an omniverse? Has the LT's judgement grown to supercede the growing marvel verse? Or is the LT still just a multiversal judge as he was back in the day. And dont' use that the omniverse was this and multiverse back in the day bullshit. Cuz the multiverse isn't the omniverse. Not even equal too.

Gecko4lif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t425758.html
And your point? Master uses an old depiction of LT to stack the classic MM's up against. I dont' fall for that.

Gecko4lif
Pretty much the only people above mm are Hyperstorm and the one above all

Mr Master
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And your point? Master uses an old depiction of LT to stack the classic MM's up against. I dont' fall for that.

Master uses on panel facts corroborated by official Marvel handbooks.

If you have any,
any evidence at all that even remotely suggest that the LT's power was retconned,
post it, and we'll all concede.

Otherwise, it's just your word (with No proof) vs the Marvel company,
and ... you simply can't win there.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
Master uses on panel facts corroborated by official Marvel handbooks.

If you have any,
any evidence at all that even remotely suggest that the LT's power was retconned,
post it, and we'll all concede.

Otherwise, it's just your word (with No proof) vs the Marvel company,
and ... you simply can't win there.
Please with that bullshit. IN secret wars days, there was no Omniverse. And the LT was judge over it. He was multiversal. Unless you are telling me he was always omniversal when there was no omniverse. NOT. I don't subscribe to you and your opinion. Any on panel shit you are using is outdated and or from handbooks and shit from back in the day. The LT sits over an omniverse now. Hell he's held two megaverses in hands. Now where did he get all this power back in the secret wars days? He didn't have it. Cuz there were not ****ing megaverses or an omniverse back then. The one above created shit later on and gave the LT authority over some new shit. A king is lord over his land. If he gets new land, he is a mightier king. With no need of a god damned retcon. Same king. Same man. But the land he lords over makes him mightier. I'm done with arguing with you and how you think things should go.

King Kandy
The Multiverse then is the omniverse now. Different words for the same thing.

Kurash
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Pretty much the only people above mm are Hyperstorm and the one above all

hyperstorm? the guy who got beat by galactus? hes not even the strongest mutant much less the strongest being in the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.