How many THANOS's with the IG would it take to beat Wonder Woman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tony Stark
THANOS with the help of the IG is using a replicator to create copies of himself and the IG for each of them, and he wont stop making copies until they have defeated Wonder Woman, how many does it take?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um the regular thanos is more than enough.

Soljer
Uhmmm....

It'd take a single Thanos-pimp-hand from a non infinity gauntlet wielding Thanos...

But, for the sake of the thread, I chose option four.

Gecko4lif
ww > Thanos so dont start that crap

It would take 1 thanos with the power gem (actually maybe more)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
ww > Thanos so dont start that crap

It would take 1 thanos with the power gem (actually maybe more)

Fail. Thanos ***** WW much like DS did.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Fail. Thanos ***** WW much like DS did.
Ds is miles above thanos

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ds is miles above thanos

Yes. But that was an avatar DS or boomtubed what ever. So he was still above WW. Thanos is too. Not even up for discussion.

batdude123
Originally posted by Tony Stark
THANOS with the help of the IG is using a replicator to create copies of himself and the IG for each of them, and he wont stop making copies until they have defeated Wonder Woman, how many does it take?

20, at least.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
20, at least.
what the hell is wrong with this forum? Have you all had a crack party and didn't invite me?

masterbruce
what the hell is wrong with this forum? Have you all had a crack party and didn't invite me? your answer lies in the poll results

batdude123
what the hell is wrong with this forum? Have you all had a crack party and didn't invite me? I'm on crack simply for speaking the truth?

Okay...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm on crack simply for speaking the truth?

Okay...
Good lord. This is the twighlight Zone of KMC.

Gecko4lif
Good lord. This is the twighlight Zone of KMC.

The stupidity used to be contained with 1 vessel (qaun) but now that he is gone everybody is becoming infected

nvrbeenwthagirl
The stupidity used to be contained with 1 vessel (qaun) but now that he is gone everybody is becoming infected
quan never had the market cornered on that. We had xmeat, devil hulk, 2damned loud, stormfront, most wolvie fan boys, ect.

Gecko4lif
quan never had the market corned on that. We had xmeat, devil hulk, 2damned loud, stormfront, most wolvie fan boys, ect.
He was just the most current one

Harry Fingerman
THANOS with the help of the IG is using a replicator to create copies of himself and the IG for each of them, and he wont stop making copies until they have defeated Wonder Woman, how many does it take? The last option, but fo the sake of this argument, I'll say 20.

strengthkills

Yes,yes...haha ermm

King Kandy
Originally posted by strengthkills
Yes,yes...haha ermm
You're the worst of them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King Kandy
You're the worst of them. OMG

King Kandy
He is. He's the worst Hulk Fandboy since Devilgoblin.

Kurash
oh man, the only way i can actually see thanos with the IG winning is making so many copies that the universe and actually filled with absolutely nothing but a bunch of thanos' with the IG, shoulder to shoulder from planet to planet. Then i could see WW dying of suffocation but even in that scenario id still give her 6/10. Its a toughie

nvrbeenwthagirl
He is. He's the worst Hulk Fandboy since Devilgoblin.

What about devil hulk and fear of blood? The trinity of Hulkness.

Harry Fingerman
What about devil hulk and fear of blood? The trinity of Hulkness. DG, DH, FOB are all the same people.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
DG, DH, FOB are all the same people.

You have got to be shitting me. Then he really is like the trinity. LMAO laughing laughing laughing Why is he not banned?

Harry Fingerman
You have got to be shitting me. Then he really is like the trinity. LMAO laughing laughing laughing Why is he not banned? No f*cking idea.
He could be banned for trolling, socking, and spamming, each on their own, and yet he's not... weird.

King Kandy
What about xmeat and those xmeat socks that were on a while ago?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about xmeat and those xmeat socks that were on a while ago?

You know before I came to this forum, I used to love Hulk, thanos, thor, silver surfer, superman, and Iceman. Even Storm and wolverine. fanboys will make you hate your favorite characters. Xmeat made me really hate the hulk. I didn't know he was back.

King Kandy
There was someone called ymeat who I guess was a sock of his... I think Bigbran talked to him.

Kurash
Originally posted by Kurash
oh man, the only way i can actually see thanos with the IG winning is making so many copies that the universe and actually filled with absolutely nothing but a bunch of thanos' with the IG, shoulder to shoulder from planet to planet. Then i could see WW dying of suffocation but even in that scenario id still give her 6/10. Its a toughie

Harry Fingerman
There was someone called ymeat who I guess was a sock of his... I think Bigbran talked to him. Ya, it was supposedly his sister.

"She" apparently wanted to teh cyba wit me!

King Kandy
Ya, it was supposedly his sister.

"She" apparently wanted to teh cyba wit me!
laughing

Got a quote?

Harry Fingerman
laughing

Got a quote? I'll look.

King Kandy
I'll look.
Yeah... That'll be really funny.

Kurash
this is a night of completely ridiculous threads

nvrbeenwthagirl
this is a night of completely ridiculous threads Who you telling?

Kurash
Who you telling?

i think im gonna profile that, October 13 2007, the night of completely ridiculous threads

nvrbeenwthagirl
i think im gonna profile that, October 13 2007, the night of completely ridiculous threads

You think these threads are something. Check the post in the tier thread. Rediculous as they attempted to play a joke on me about moving wonder woman down. As if i was just an idiot and couldnt' see thru thier utter rediculousness. So I just started hitting on all the str8 men.

Harry Fingerman
Yeah... That'll be really funny. No, that was another sock that said that to me, however, it was apparently still a girl.
Damnit, now I'm trying to remember what sock that was...

Anyway.
Originally posted by ymeat
**** u Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Somebody's wearing their smile upside down.
What's the matter, poop in your pants?

Plus, insulting Digi? What the f**k?
Wow, didn't get your bottle? Originally posted by ymeat
thumb up your ass Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I know, but I'd actually give it two thumbs up.

Plus, you've never seen my ass... how could you give it a thumbs up? Originally posted by ymeat
FUKK YOU!!! Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Unless you have a nice face, a vagina, boobs, and a tight body... then no.

Even though it's a nice compliment. smile

Also, how is the Transformers? I didn't want to see it, because of how I thought it would play out. Originally posted by ymeat
I have all of those things Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Transvestite? Originally posted by ymeat
girl

Weak sock.

Also.
Originally posted by ymeat
no xmeat is my younger brother he's 10 i'm nineteen and his older sister

King Kandy
LOL. So that was xmeat huh? It's like some kind of bad trip.

King Kandy
Hey I just searched... I guess he/she did try and hook up with you... In the Galactus Vs. Antimonitor thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Hey I just searched... I guess he/she did try and hook up with you... In the Galactus Vs. Antimonitor thread. \
I dont' blame her. Bran got that Hulk meat.

King Kandy
So was that actualy xmeat?

spidey-dude
only takes one thanos with no help to take out WWs ass

King Kandy
Anyway, back on topic. You'd need at least 100 Thanos's with IG's.

BentonGrey
Oh my gosh......wasn't Thanos with the IG powerful enough to stalemate the entire Marvel U? I haven't read that series, but I seem to remember this. If he's ANYWHERE near Darkseid's level, then WW goes down in the blink of an eye.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Oh my gosh......wasn't Thanos with the IG powerful enough to stalemate the entire Marvel U? I haven't read that series, but I seem to remember this. If he's ANYWHERE near Darkseid's level, then WW goes down in the blink of an eye.

Nah she could take him

Harry Fingerman
Oh my gosh......wasn't Thanos with the IG powerful enough to stalemate the entire Marvel U? I haven't read that series, but I seem to remember this. If he's ANYWHERE near Darkseid's level, then WW goes down in the blink of an eye. He was powerfuller enough to beat Galactus, a couple Celestials, a bunch of abstracts, Eternity, etc.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Nah she could take him

yeah. with a guantlet or two and her Magical sword. certianly not doing it status quo.

Kurash

King Kandy
w0ND3R W0M4n lI3K 7074ly 700k 73h 8l0w5 0F 73H 9r33k P4N7H30n!!!!11!

SuperiorTech
yeah. with a guantlet or two and her Magical sword. certianly not doing it status quo.

you serious or was that a joke

King Kandy
I can't even tell if you're joking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
you serious or was that a joke

I'm serious. with her guantlet and her sword she could take regular thanos. I'm not talking this bs with the gauntlet. with both guantlets she would over whelm him. and the sword cuts anything. It's magically enchanted. it went thru KC Gog.

King Kandy
I'm serious. with her guantlet and her sword she could take regular thanos. I'm not talking this bs with the gauntlet. with both guantlets she would over whelm him. and the sword cuts anything. It's magically enchanted. it went thru KC Gog.
The thread has him with the IG, not regular.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The thread has him with the IG, not regular.
This thread is dumber than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

King Kandy
That statement was dumber then this thread.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That statement was dumber then this thread.

only to the slow witted who dont' know why a cat in a room full of rocking chairs would be a dumb creature.

spidey-dude
if everyon thinks thanos can take on supes easy than ww is no problem here.

BentonGrey
I think that's "more nervous" Nvr. Either way, you're right, this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. If Thanos could take on Galactus, then WW wouldn't stand a chance.

King Kandy
only to the slow witted who dont' know why a cat in a room full of rocking chairs would be a dumb creature.
I understand the statement, but that doesn't make it any smarter.

Kurash
I think that's "more nervous" Nvr. Either way, you're right, this is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. If Thanos could take on Galactus, then WW wouldn't stand a chance.

SaYs TeH SeXiSt GaLaCtUs FaNbOi!!!111!!! dur

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if everyon thinks thanos can take on supes easy than ww is no problem here.
If you read the read you would realize how stupid you sound

FearOfBlood
20, at least.

FearOfBlood

I bet she can't take Darkseid.

Tron

Tell me you're not serious...

godking
Ridiculous thread Thano with the infinity Gauntlet can do ANYTHING he wishes.

spidey-dude
If you read the read you would realize how stupid you sound your stupid if you think it takes more than one thanos to take on ww

spawnwest
WTF???? Is this WW with unlimited use of Godwave

Astner
1/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 etc. would be more than enough.

Battlehammer
quan never had the market cornered on that. We had xmeat, devil hulk, 2damned loud, stormfront, most wolvie fan boys, ect.

.................there are less wolverine fans then any other character on the board pritty much.

oh and I agree with nvr what the hell are people talking about thinking WW stands any sort of chance verse a single thanos

D-Block
Regular Thanos would own WW.

horrorwolf

eek! laughing laughing laughing

Thanos would stomp WW into Oblivion.

tjcoady
nah, Wonder Woman has this on lock. Spite.

SpearofDestiny
Unless WW has the Godwave, she goes down against Thanos with or without IG.

gogogadgetgo
60? no wait, 69 yeah....

Bouboumaster
One Thanos take the JLA. Without the IG. Wonder Woman include.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.