Why not sell them on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WickedTexasMomA
Ima HUGE Tremor fan! As a kid I watched the first movie everyday for 10 years, To this day I can quote word for word while watching it. So needless to say I've collected the other three movies! I hear they have a script wrote up for the 5th movie but lack the money to make it. But Anyways, The series that Aired on Scifi in 2004 was awesomely great, Cheesey but still good ya know? There was 15eps but only 13 of them ever got aired. I am so disappointed when I found out they will not be releasing the show on dvd! I know they think it would be a waste of money and that they are scared they wont make any off of it. But other then Blood Ties the Tremor series was the only thing I ever set down to watch. mad Figures one of the few series I would pay buttloads for will never be on DVD. I hate it when these company's do this! They get you interested and if it doesn't have so many views, Tremors series was set at a view range of 5000 but it only got 4500ish views so they pulled the plunge on it, At least make it to where you can have it specially ordered and made! Charge out the ass but At least give us the opposition of buying!

ragesRemorse
i feel you. I was pissed when they cancelled oddysee 5 and dead like me on showtime, but they came out on dvd. So i probably dont know what your talking about. What am i talking about...,was i going to make a point?

Faith27
I'm just wondering what Tremor movie are you talking about? Because as far as I know there are many Tremor movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.