DS and his Team of creations vs. Galactus and his team of creations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
DS
Eclipso
Stayne
A DS avatar
The Omega

VS

Galactus after eating Mercury
Dp Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Morg
Stardust.

Fight.

carver9
galactus solo darkseid team and easily, including darkseid himself

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by carver9
galactus solo darkseid team and easily, including darkseid himself

So that would include the power of Stayne, ECLIPSO and the OMEGA?

carver9
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So that would include the power of Stayne, ECLIPSO and the OMEGA?

a galaxy destroying blast should kill them or what about a universal destroying blast, that should do the trick. Dont say that he cant do it since he has done blast similar to those his entire career.

nvrbeenwthagirl
a galaxy destroying blast should kill them or what about a universal destroying blast, that should do the trick. Dont say that he cant do it since he has done blast similar to those his entire career.

The God wave is Multiversal and Takion=Stayne held in check for a time. Eclipso is well beyond Universal in power. Yet she's a creation of DS. The Omega is Universal at the least. creating multiple realities. daily.

carver9
The God wave is Multiversal and Takion=Stayne held in check for a time. Eclipso is well beyond Universal in power. Yet she's a creation of DS. The Omega is Universal at the least. creating multiple realities. daily.

So youre basically saying that darkseid creation are more powerful than him even though they havent proven otherwise. None of them have even showed to be a glimps of galactus powers, let alone silver surfer.

There are so many ways that galactus can win this without a problem. Galactus is true power that has no limit (when fed). I cant see ds team even winning one against him.

Answer this for me. What is it that ds team could do to galactus. It was stated that punching through galactus is like punching a hole in a star. Is there anyone on your list that has enough power to punch a hole in a star (a sun).

nvrbeenwthagirl
So youre basically saying that darkseid creation are more powerful than him even though they havent proven otherwise. None of them have even showed to be a glimps of galactus powers, let alone silver surfer.

There are so many ways that galactus can win this without a problem. Galactus is true power that has no limit (when fed). I cant see ds team even winning one against him.

Answer this for me. What is it that ds team could do to galactus. It was stated that punching through galactus is like punching a hole in a star. Is there anyone on your list that has enough power to punch a hole in a star (a sun).
That is the point of this thread. To show how powerful DS creations are. If there is any doubt about how powerful DS TRULY is. He's more poweful than eclipso. Eclipso is uber. Now, rethink the thread. It's not so easy to call with new info available.

Rorschach
Omega?

Oh, and technically wouldn't Pre-Crisis Validus be considerd one of Darkseid's creations?

Eitherway, I still give Team Galactus the win.

Harry Fingerman
Didn't Eclipso get stabbed through the eye, and then got her neck broken by Black Adam?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Didn't Eclipso get stabbed through the eye, and then got her neck broken by Black Adam?

Black adam also bitched the spectre. point?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Rorschach
Omega?

Oh, and technically wouldn't Pre-Crisis Validus be considerd one of Darkseid's creations?

Eitherway, I still give Team Galactus the win. OMega is the being the Dark side used to create the alternate realities in seven soldiers as well as create the earth, ***** the new gods, hold it all together ect.

SpiderGauntlet
I don't think his heralds are near Universal power. DS avatars are pretty crap though..

Utrigita
Going with the Galactus Team Very good match up though

Mikeros
DS
Eclipso
Stayne
A DS avatar
The Omega

VS

Dp Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Morg
Stardust.

Fight.

did you even read marvel comics ?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mikeros
did you even read marvel comics ?
Did you read DC?

Bad Ash231
Did you read DC?

marvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dc!!!!1111

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
marvel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dc!!!!1111

LMAO. laughing laughing laughing

SpiderGauntlet
I prefer Marvel but none is better. eek!

Bouboumaster
Ultimate Nullifer for the win. It's a part of Galactus, after all.

Gecko4lif
only time Big g wins this is if he is 100-80% full

Kurash
this fight is a lot closer than most think

Harry Fingerman
Black adam also bitched the spectre. point? Black Adam didn't really hurt the Spectre, much less take him out.

Bouboumaster
Galactus and DP Tyrant are some heavy shits...
I think that DP Tyrant could give a run to Darkseid, and maybe even win...

Galactus is himself a formidable weapon.

Larceny
Team Galactus

Sirius77

Omega.

UniOmni
DS
Eclipso
Stayne
A DS avatar
The Omega

VS

Dp Tyrant
Silver Surfer
Morg
Stardust.

Fight.

Wow.......spiteful much?

DS could be taken by Tyrant imo (and the avatar dropped by Surfer or Morg), but the Omega? Really?

Then again, in that miniseries the Omega was just a chained up white giant trapped in an all white room, so he doesn't have battle feats.

Stayne is the real threat on the team, but nothing Galactus couldn't handle.

Galactus team wins imo, but nice try.

Sirius77
Originally posted by UniOmni
Wow.......spiteful much?

DS could be taken by Tyrant imo (and the avatar dropped by Surfer or Morg), but the Omega? Really?

Then again, in that miniseries the Omega was just a chained up white giant trapped in an all white room, so he doesn't have battle feats.

Stayne is the real threat on the team, but nothing Galactus couldn't handle.

Galactus team wins imo, but nice try.

Omega is PC if I'm not mistaken. He's the real threat here.
I don't see Glactus winning with him and Stayne on Darkseids
team. A character with strength over PC Kryptonian, and an Avatar
of the source? I think they will give Glactus a run for his money.

UniOmni
A DS avatar is merely a weaker version of Darkseid himself.

It gets dropped eventually.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
A DS avatar is merely a weaker version of Darkseid himself.

It gets dropped eventually.

And yet you so conveniently left out the abstract lvl Eclipso. Which happens to be a DS creation.

Symmetric Chaos
And yet you so conveniently left out the abstract lvl Eclipso. Which happens to be a DS creation.

No the Stone that Eclipso is bound to was mined on a planet that DS owns. Nothing more.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
No the Stone that Eclipso is bound to was mined on a planet that DS owns. Nothing more.
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff144/KMCSuperman/RacerX-CTM1-p38.jpg

What does he say before he talks about the stone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.