Synch vs Prodigy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Synch - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synch_%28comics%29

Prodigy - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prodigy_%28David_Alleyne%29

Fight takes place in an abandoned X-Mansion in a fully activated danger room.

Symmetric Chaos
The DangerRoom kills them both.

llagrok
Neither has any "original" powers, so:

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Entity
Originally posted by llagrok
Neither has any "original" powers, so: Well I was refering to Prodigy before he lost his abilities on M Day.

llagrok
Originally posted by Entity
Well I was refering to Prodigy before he lost his abilities on M Day.

Kay, so he gets all the knowledge Synch has?

Useful.

Entity
Kay, so he gets all the knowledge Synch has?

Useful. and vise versa which is what I think makes this fight interesting.

SpiderGauntlet
Danger room kills both =/

Symmetric Chaos
and vise versa which is what I think makes this fight interesting.

You're a sick, sick man.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Danger room kills both =/

Silly people, you can't kill a corpse. stick out tongue

But yeah, the danger room kills them both.

Longinus
Synch demonstrates better mastery over the abilities he absorbs than the people who originally wield/possessed them, so much that he can do things with the powers that the user thought would be impossible. So on that note I think Synch takes this. Just read that if he didn't die sacrificing himself he would've become one of if not the most powerful mutant. Word is he also retains powers permenantly after being exposed/absorbing to them for a while

Soljer
Didn't prodigy 'copy' knowledge and prowess the other possessed, but to a higher than original level?

I thought that was his gig. Which, in a case like this, would probably create a feedback loop.

llagrok
Originally posted by Soljer
Didn't prodigy 'copy' knowledge and prowess the other possessed, but to a higher than original level?

I thought that was his gig. Which, in a case like this, would probably create a feedback loop.

Sych copied powers.

Prodigy copied knowledge/skills.

Entity
Sych copied powers.

Prodigy copied knowledge/skills. Exactly and Prodigy's power is to copy knowledge and skill. Which causes Synch to copy this ability. Allowing him to gain all of Prodigy's knowledge and Prodigy to gain all of Synch's. They would know everything each other new instantly.

Soljer
God damnit, then who was it that copied the others' skill, but to a greater extent?

Entity
God damnit, then who was it that copied the others' skill, but to a greater extent? I donno!

Taskmaster? confused

Soljer
I donno!

Taskmaster? confused

Nah.

Symmetric Chaos
Exactly and Prodigy's power is to copy knowledge and skill. Which causes Synch to copy this ability. Allowing him to gain all of Prodigy's knowledge and Prodigy to gain all of Synch's. They would know everything each other new instantly.

And they'd still die . . .

God damnit, then who was it that copied the others' skill, but to a greater extent?

Synch. Or at least he knew how to do things the original owners didn't always know.

SnazzySmurph
God damnit, then who was it that copied the others' skill, but to a greater extent? Gideon, maybe?

Could be in here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ List_of_fictional_characters_who_can_manipulate_su
perpowers

llagrok

It's Synch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.