Top 5!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Of the powers we've seen demonstrated on heroes so far what would be the top 5 picks you'd chose personally?

This is not considering Peter's power replication of course.

Mine personally would be.
1. Space Time Manipulation
2. Healing
3. Telekinesis
4. Illusions
5. Mental Manipulation

Also I've posted a poll to see what your favorite power would be of the ones I personally prefer. Since i can't fit them all.

Tattoo
1. Illusions (I could have some fun with that. evil face, I'd totally be a villain.)
2. Healing
3. Flying
4. Alchemy
5. Instant Memory

Captain REX
1. Telepathy- because I find that most of the time, I really want to ****ing know what everyone else is thinking
2. Invisibility- because it would be good to just vanish every once and awhile
3. Intuitive aptitude- because it would make me a genius
4. Telekinesis- because it's fun and ****ing scary at the same time
5. Space/time manipulation- because it'd make for amusing pranks...and witnessing history...and stuff...

I have my reasons, I'll post 'em later.

EDITed with my reasons.

Mairuzu
Persuasion naughty

Ordained
I'd have...hmm...let's see. There's just so many to choose from. Ah idea Here we go:

1. Telepathy- for the obvious reasons to see what people are thinking and if they are lying or not.
2. Mental Manipulation- so I could make people forget things that I don't want them to remember.
3. Space/Time Manipulation- so I could go back in time and change certain things.
4. Illusions- to change my appearance every once and a while.
5. Flying- so I can make a quick exit without having to wait for the bus stick out tongue

Mairuzu
Persuasion is by far more useful

Strangelove
1. Space/Time Manipulation - As a college student, it'd be invaluable.
2. Flying - Do I really need to explain? FLYING?!?!
3. Invisibility - Prank possibilites limitless
4. Eidetic Memory - Also very useful in college
5. Illusion - Prank possibilities again. And you infiltrate any group and get dirt.

Ordained
You have a point with the concept of space/time manipulation and the edeict memory thing for college. I could sure use some right now laughing

~Forever*Alone~
i dont know what you mean by mind manipulation... but i chose it anyway :P

Captain REX
Mental manipulation is the Haitian's ability.

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Captain REX
Mental manipulation is the Haitian's ability.

he blocks power. wtf is up with that

chickenlover98
1 telekinesis, because its just godly
2 regeneration i could live forever and do whatever the hell i wanted
3 flight why the hell not?
4 space time manipulation, just ensure i can kill who i want at my leisure
5 invisibility

seriously at that point, what can kill me?

Entity
Originally posted by chickenlover98
5 invisibility

seriously at that point, what can kill me? Decapitation! stick out tongue

Mairuzu
5 invisibility

seriously at that point, what can kill me?

Jesus

chickenlover98
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Jesus

im an atheist. he cant hurt me big grin

Ordained
im an atheist. he cant hurt me big grin
huh

erm

That's what you think.

But I'd also wouldn't mind having illusions. For personal reasons naugthy

Strangelove
5 invisibility

seriously at that point, what can kill me? You don't get all 5, you're ranking which 5 abilities you like best.

~Forever*Alone~
i would rather not have a power, too much could go wrong.

Mairuzu
cant go wrong with persuasion! bwahaha

Entity
I'd like to change Illusions for Telepathy now! big grin

S_D_J
Originally posted by Entity
I'd like to change Illusions for Telepathy now! big grin

No you can't stick out tongue
you made your choice already big grin

speaking of which, I haven't:

1: FLYING: Sorry Entity, but by far it's the coolest power to have, who doesn't dream of being able to fly...free as a bird... friggin' cool
2: SPACE/TIME MANIPULATION: Being able to go back in time to undo a mistake... like a test or something... or just being able to have 25+ hours a day.
3:TELEKINESIS: Friggin' Jedi....
4:TELEPATHY: As seen in the latest episode... being able to read and put thoughts in someone's mind...Jedi Mind Trick... need I say more?
5:COPYCAT: Actually fight like a Jedi....eek!.... or Neo cool

... I sound like a big SW geek, don't I? big grin

Entity
Originally posted by S_D_J
No you can't stick out tongue
you made your choice already big grin

speaking of which, I haven't:

1: FLYING: Sorry Entity, but by far it's the coolest power to have, who doesn't dream of being able to fly...free as a bird... friggin' cool
2: SPACE/TIME MANIPULATION: Being able to go back in time to undo a mistake... like a test or something... or just being able to have 25+ hours a day.
3:TELEKINESIS: Friggin' Jedi....
4:TELEPATHY: As seen in the latest episode... being able to read and put thoughts in someone's mind...Jedi Mind Trick... need I say more?
5:COPYCAT: Actually fight like a Jedi....eek!.... or Neo cool

... I sound like a big SW geek, don't I? big grin Flying sucks! Especially in comparsion to some of the incredible alternatives.

Hell Telekinesis alone could automatically give you flying and so much more!
How do you think Sylar got to Dale with out foot steps?

Thats why I chose both Telekinesis and Illusions. They both cover more than one area. With Illusions you can make your self invisible, people see their greatest dreams worst nightmare and much more. Plus aside form temporal manipulation its the numero uno power I've always wanted. Hell it covers super strenght too when you think about it.

S_D_J
Telekinesis could make you float... not fly...

and sorry, but as useless as you think it is... I don't know anyone, besides you, who never dreamt or wished they were able to fly...

forget about power and how big of a Supes Hero you can be, flying will get you anywhere, anytime... I see it as the perfect leisure power you could possible have, one no-one will complain about.

...and if you could fly as fast as Nathan does... eek!

... but if you're into powerbattles, your choice/s are pretty much the best to have... though I favor Hiro's power over Telekinesis or Illusions

Entity
I could go with pretty much all that but why couldn't Telekinesis make you fly?

Its the ability to move things with your mind. So why not move your own body as far and as fast as you want? Hell I would think moving your body would be one of the most well controlled uses of telekinesis, since your able to understand your surrounding better than a foreign object.

I just don't see why you couldn't lift yourself to any level at practically any safe speed and distance.

In fact that's the only way I can understand Nathan's power, as being a form of telekinesis. I mean really is there any other explanation for how it works?

Ordained
I've been thinking about that as well. When comic book says that someone has "self-propelled flight," I get real confused because I don't know how that would be accomplished w/o a low form of TK.

Mairuzu
I still say persuasion..

celestialdemon
1. Persuasion - get anyone to do anything you want. (such evil posibilities evil)
2. Telepathy - read people's minds.
3. Illusion Casting - make people see whatever I want them to.
4. Time/Space Manipulation - can travel back in time to witness history.
5. Telekinesis - never have to get my hands dirty.

Mairuzu
Originally posted by celestialdemon
1. Persuasion - get anyone to do anything you want. (such evil posibilities evil)
2. Telepathy - read people's minds.
3. Illusion Casting - make people see whatever I want them to.
4. Time/Space Manipulation - can travel back in time to witness history.
5. Telekinesis - never have to get my hands dirty.

for your number 2: with persuasion you can just tell them to tell you what they are thinking

3. you can tell them to see what you want haha

4. cant help you there

5. persuade someone else do get their hands dirty for you evil face

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
for your number 2: with persuasion you can just tell them to tell you what they are thinking

3. you can tell them to see what you want haha

4. cant help you there

5. persuade someone else do get their hands dirty for you evil face

Very true. That's why Persuasion is number 1 for me. My order is for which powers I would like to have the most. So, if I couldn't have persuasion, then I'd take telepathy, and so on.

Mairuzu
If i couldnt have persuasion, id pick flight hands down

Mairuzu
Its kinda funny, on the heroes personality quiz, i scored Eden.. which happens to have the power of persuasion which is my fav haha

S_D_J
Originally posted by Entity
I could go with pretty much all that but why couldn't Telekinesis make you fly?

Its the ability to move things with your mind. So why not move your own body as far and as fast as you want? Hell I would think moving your body would be one of the most well controlled uses of telekinesis, since your able to understand your surrounding better than a foreign object.

I just don't see why you couldn't lift yourself to any level at practically any safe speed and distance.

In fact that's the only way I can understand Nathan's power, as being a form of telekinesis. I mean really is there any other explanation for how it works?

it could make you fly? probably... but I think floating it's much easier than "mov(ing) your own body as far and as fast as you want"

imagine how much concentration it would take to lift you up as high as you would want?... the brain it's powerful thing but you would be concentrating in your body, but what about your surroundings... in which (and at what) point do you stop concentrating in your body and then figure how you are to move about where you're "standing"?

add "speed" to that and well... I wouldn't be surprise if you ended up passing out... or worse, brain dead

you would move an object as much as you want (or can concentrate on it) for the amount of time you desire, but you would do so with small things that you yourself are able to lift up with your hands... now moving an object as big as yourself for an unlimited time (as you would want to do) while flying from one place to the other seems a little too much for the brain to take

while it could make fly... it would only do so for a small portion of time... and it if does, it would be really slow... thus floating would be much easier....

about Nathan... there are others explanations as to why he flies (like X-Men's Cannonball)... I just don't think you could get an explanation that is plausible enough for it

if he had wings... that'll be a different matter

Mairuzu
Thats right, way too much engery pouring out of you to even fly as fast as nathan, if its even possible to move yourself with telek.

trevor9999
ok........

trevor9999
it is possible to fly with TK..... i think

Blue_Hefner
I'd pick Sylar's power and just take everybody else's powers. devil

Mairuzu
You have the hunger!

Captain REX
You're just like Sylar! Dun dun DUUUUN...

Blue_Hefner
laughing Is that bad thing? confused

flyawayjane
1.Instant Memory
2. Illusion Projection
3. Telekinesis
4.Persuasion
5.Telepathy

monikaluchi
I don't like the Ranking policy. All the programs are good. Sometimes i like one the other day i may not like the program. Sorry i cant make the top 5 list.

ELOHSSA
1. Space-time manipulation (Hiro Nakamura)
2. Telepathy (Maury Parkman)
3. Rapid cellular regeneration (Adam Monroe)
4. Eidetic memory (Charlie Andrews)
5. Impenetrable Skin (Baron Samedi)

truejedi
1. Definitly space/time manipulation.
2. Regeneration
3. telepathy

What more could you possiblly need really?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.