Claude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Claude - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_%28Heroes%29

Yet another one of my favorite heroes. What do you all think of Claude's character on the show? His past with Noah, who he was hiding, and will he be back?

Personally I just really really hope he eventually returns and ends up helping Peter continue training to master his abilities with his school of hard knocks. I'd also like to see some more dialog between him and Bennet now after everythings happened between the two of them and the company.

Also I'd kinda like to see some of the reactions between him and several of the other characters.

For instance him meeting Nikki only to be like "What the hell? Crazy bit*h!" stick out tongue

~Forever*Alone~
yes i too like claude.

omg what character dont i like?....

Entity
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
omg what character dont i like?.... Nikki!

Well I hate her at least. Not to fond of Nathan either but he interest me and I want him on the show. Other than that, I'll be happy when Angela kicks the bucket and it really didn't hurt my feeling seeing Candice getting a coffee mug to the head either.

Ericadawn
But Claude rocks!! He's played by Nine, man.

Captain REX
Indeed, though we shouldn't type-cast. stick out tongue

Claude was amusing. Not to mention his coincidental name.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Indeed, though we shouldn't type-cast. stick out tongue

Claude was amusing. Not to mention his coincidental name. It's probably an alias ermm

And when making a character thread, please post a picture, just for posterity.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/42Strangelove/Claude.jpg

~Forever*Alone~
Originally posted by Entity
Nikki!

Well I hate her at least. Not to fond of Nathan either but he interest me and I want him on the show. Other than that, I'll be happy when Angela kicks the bucket and it really didn't hurt my feeling seeing Candice getting a coffee mug to the head either.

hey! you're right! how do you know me so well?

Captain REX
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's his name. He's known as Claude everywhere else outside of his meetings with Peter: flashbacks in The Company Man and the Golden Handshake graphic novel story of Claude's work with the Company.

Entity
Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
hey! you're right! how do you know me so well? Oh I know you very well Forever!
Lets just say your not as "Alone" as you think you are. smokin'

As for Claude's name. I think its just his alias and he's had it so long its basically became his name.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Captain REX
Eh, I'm pretty sure it's his name. He's known as Claude everywhere else outside of his meetings with Peter: flashbacks in The Company Man and the Golden Handshake graphic novel story of Claude's work with the Company. According to those interviews that I've posted in the Theory Thread, the two writers for the series say it's not is real name.

The way he said "I'm the invisible man, I'm Claude Rains." in that episode seemed like a throwaway reference to the character rather than an actual introduction.

Mairuzu
Hes such a great actor... makes his character well liked

~dorkerina~
Do something! Fly! Paint me a pretty picture!

who could not love claude!?!?!

Captain REX
Originally posted by Strangelove
According to those interviews that I've posted in the Theory Thread, the two writers for the series say it's not is real name.

The way he said "I'm the invisible man, I'm Claude Rains." in that episode seemed like a throwaway reference to the character rather than an actual introduction.

Well, as far as we know, he will remain Claude Rains. The name will probably stick, regardless of what his real name is.

Strangelove
True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.