Battlezone Match: Phenomenol vs. Violent2Dope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This is a battle between me and Phenomenol. I want this to last til Sunday. I will have to decide judges in this thread, Phenom demanded it be made now.

The characters are:

Goku from DBZ(Phenom

Pyron from Darkstalkers(Me)

Stipulations: Anime and Manga can be used for Goku, games, comics, and OVA can be used for Pyron.

Start: Sunday 9:00 Eastern Pacific(today)

Ends: Next Sunday at 9:00 East Pacific

Judges: Soljer

Soljer
Im up for judging if you like.

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Violent2Dope Goku from DBZ(Phenom

Pyron from Darkstalkers(Me)

Stipulations: Anime and Manga can be used for Goku, games, comics, and OVA can be used for Pyron.

Nope ONLY CANON CAN BE USED!!!! The Anime and Manga for Dragonball IS CANON!! I don't know about Pyron.

Violent2Dope
Well, Phenom, if you want only canon to be used, then all that limits Pyron is the OVA, as the DS comics show canon abilities.

Violent2Dope
The hell? The match is about to start and we only have one judge!

Violent2Dope
Due to current lack of judges the match itself will have to be postponed.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Due to current lack of judges the match itself will have to be postponed. Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I will be a judge if you like.

Violent2Dope
I will be a judge of my own thread? COOL!

Seriously tho, so far I have Soljer and Harry Fingerman(ROFL) as judges.

superkronick92
I'll judge. If you guys want

Phenomenol
This battle will happene later AFTER I finish off Akuki. Your ass whoopin is going to have to wait!

Kurash
can i judge?

Violent2Dope
Alright, so far we have Soljer, Harry Fingerman, superkronick92, and Kurash as judges unless Phenom has a problem. We need one more. The match will officially start when Phenom and Akuki are done with their battlezone.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Phenomenol
Nope ONLY CANON CAN BE USED!!!! The Anime and Manga for Dragonball IS CANON!! I don't know about Pyron.

Anime is not canon. There are certain parts of the anime that never happened in the manga. For instance, Vegeta never destroyed planet Arlia in the manga. And they weren't moving at light speed until the Majin Buu arc.

Oh, and everything in the games for Pyron is canon.

Darkstorm Zero
You only need 3 judges according to the Battlezone rules...

Violent2Dope
We have four, I want it to be an odd number. smile Also, since Phenom only wants canon, that means I can use the games and the UDON comics, which show canon abilities for the charactes.

Hyperion 07
Is everyone anime?

If so closed.

Anyway since when are people allowed to make it a week long??

No.

Darkstorm Zero
Both Goku and Pyron have appeared in comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.