Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (wii - PSP)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadMel
the wiis first online FPS, with 32 player multiplayer for both systems
psp content
http://au.psp.ign.com/objects/945/945592.html
wii content
http://au.wii.ign.com/objects/947/947233.html
too bad theres no wii headsets sad

shin_gear
PSP sucks ass, as does anything related to Playstation and Sony. Wii ftw.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def, Gears. Glad you've seen the light. **** Sony and there lack of backwards compatability and high prices.

Anyway.. do you shoot Nazi's in this one? Or Japs? Because I think that if they allowed you to shoot Nazi's or Japs in a Medal of Honr game it'd be a whole lot more innovative.

AstroFan
Just the fact that this game is Wii/PSP shows how lazy EA is. erm

shin_gear
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def, Gears. Glad you've seen the light. **** Sony and there lack of backwards compatability and high prices.

Anyway.. do you shoot Nazi's in this one? Or Japs? Because I think that if they allowed you to shoot Nazi's or Japs in a Medal of Honr game it'd be a whole lot more innovative. Actually I was in my post-bs-or-what-most-members-on-this-board-would-like-to-read-while-being-sarcastic state as usual.

MadMel
Originally posted by AstroFan
Just the fact that this game is Wii/PSP shows how lazy EA is. erm
what, making 2 games instead of one?? real lazy stick out tongue

shin_gear
Maybe he's implying they're lazy considering it doesn't take as much effort making a PSP/Wii game as it would take making a PS3/360 game generally speaking.

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by shin_gear
Actually I was in my post-bs-or-what-most-members-on-this-board-would-like-to-read-while-being-sarcastic state as usual.
So was I wink

AstroFan
Originally posted by MadMel
what, making 2 games instead of one?? real lazy stick out tongue

How about making a Wii game shitty enough to put on the PSP?

shin_gear
Boy, what PSP hate.

AstroFan
Its not PSP hate, its EA hate. Wii and PSP shouldnt be getting the same games, if they can make the game for Wii and PSP, then they really arent trying on the Wii.

MadMel
so you saying that EA shouldnt go multiplatform at all?
also, considering they have a larger team doing the wii version than PSP version, id say it will be the PSP that gets the shitty game erm

Blax_Hydralisk
Of course it will. The handhels versions of games are usually worse then the System version. DS or PSP doesn't matter.

MadMel
yes

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Of course it will. The handhels versions of games are usually worse then the System version. DS or PSP doesn't matter.

yes, yes it matters!! the ds sucks ass! i want my ****ing psp back! crap ds trash!

MadMel
the DS does not suck...it has far better games stick out tongue

IceJaw
Originally posted by MadMel
the DS does not suck...it has far better games stick out tongue Co-signed.

On topic : STOP MAKING MEDAL OF HONOR GAMES!

Cock slap.

Blax_Hydralisk
Mos def.

The next World War I'm playing, betterallow me to play as the Nazi's or Japanese. I want to me some Americans.

.. and Swedes 13

MadMel
laughing out loud

shin_gear
Game Boy Color is better than the PSP.

I didn't enjoy any Medal of Honor game to be honest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.