Hank Henshaw vs Champion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alfheim
Hank Henshaw without rings and upgrades vs Champion without the power gem. Who wins?

Erik-Lensherr
Henshaw

Gecko4lif
what can champion do?
Answer... nothing.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
what can champion do?
Answer... nothing.

What are you talking about this is a non-jobbing Champion.

Ouallada
To be honest, non-jobbing champion seems like an oxymoron. Henshaw would take this in all probability.

Alfheim
Meh well hes taken out Thoir, Sasquatch, Thing, Savage Hulk easily. Taken out Gladiator and others really easily as well. She-Hulk beating Champion was PIS but she implied even without the power gem he would have still kicked their asses.

guy222
Originally posted by Alfheim
Hank Henshaw without rings and upgrades vs Champion without the power gem. Who wins?

Elder wins

llagrok
No gem?

Henshaw

tkitna
champion

Soljer
Henshaw in a stomp.

Kutulu
Henshaw takes a win here.

Avlon
Henshaw took out Mongul (a universal fighting champ himself) out multiple times with ease...

This is long before he even got all his recent power up's.

That and champ would be fighting an uphill battle as henshaw can upgrade himself on the fly during battle.

HH ftw.

Soljer
Cmon avy, you know you don't need to explain that much.

Champion? WITHOUT the gem?

She Hulk. Nuff said.

Avlon
Originally posted by Soljer

She Hulk. Nuff said.

She hulk>Thor/BRB/Warlock?

laughing

Estacado
Originally posted by Avlon

laughing
In that comic BRB was a horse with a helmet.....haermm

Soljer

laughing

Unfortunately enough. sad.

Avlon
Originally posted by Estacado
In that comic BRB was a horse with a helmet.....haermm

I remember. That was the worst. They took the horse face thing literally.

It's the Horsed faced killaaaaaaa!

Unfortunately enough. sad.

On the next Jerry Springer....Jobbing to the extreme...

Kurash
henshaw

Horrificus
I remember. That was the worst. They took the horse face thing literally.

It's the Horsed faced killaaaaaaa!

On the next Jerry Springer....Jobbing to the extreme...

What book is this? What storyline? I have to see this.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Horrificus
What book is this? What storyline? I have to see this. It's in the Elders of the Universe respect thread.

Alfheim
Henshaw took out Mongul (a universal fighting champ himself) out multiple times with ease...

Right just because Monguls a champion that means he as good as Champion? THe difference is that Champion has billions of years of experience.

This is long before he even got all his recent power up's.

Yeah and he doesnt have his recent power ups.....

That and champ would be fighting an uphill battle as henshaw can upgrade himself on the fly during battle.

HH ftw.

You do realise that this doesnt give Henshaw an automatic win? Capatain America beat a computer that had memorise all of earths fighting styles. Taking it to a cosmic scale somebody who has spent billions of years training in H2H would have billions and billions of techniques and it could be argued that he could adapt himself to Henshaw.

Furthermore Champion is portrayed as a brick but has shown he has other cosmic powers

She Hulk. Nuff said.

Yeah of course. You do know what PIS is. Gamora didnt even fight Champion H2H and manage to train She-Hulk in a short time and managed to defeat him. Champion was able to make Mantis helpless in one move, Mantis (Surfer had to save her ) who is comparable to Gamora in skill and all of a sudden She-Hulk was able to beat Champion.

Alfheim
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4770/vsheroesig6.jpg
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4811/vsheroes2lo5.jpg

The guy EASILY resists Savage Hulk, Colosus, Thor, Wonder Man, Sasquatch, Namor, Thing and Doc Samson. Now all of a sudden he needs a power gem to defeat She-Hulk.

Not only that he gave each of the fighters EXTRA TRAINING before they fought him H2H and he stomped them all...Gamora trains Champion and she beats him ****ing disgrace.

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/832/countersmantisya0.jpg

Was about to kill Mantis but Gamora can train somebody who has less skill than her to defeat Champion.

Some stupid writer just decided to make Champion jobber.

vlaaad12345
And no one there is supermans equal which cyborg always has been and sometimes the superior,Im still not seeing how champion wins.

Alfheim
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
And no one there is supermans equal which cyborg always has been and sometimes the superior,Im still not seeing how champion wins.

First of all there were 8 of them.....8 of them attacked Champion and he threw them aside easily. What im refering to is She-Hulk defeating Champion without the power gem is PIS.

I know Superman is superior to them but remember in that example it shows Champion taking all of them with ease. Champion isnt just a brick he has billions of years of H2H. Im not an expert on Superman but could Superman easily throw aside all those superheroes at once?

Actually come to think of it im pretty sure that Thor could give Superman some trouble in H2H, if Superman had to fight the other 7 he would be defeated...in fcat it seems to me (correct me if im wrong) he would get stomped. So in that regard Champion is much more powerful than Superman.

vlaaad12345
Not really,a no pis serious superman could easily throw everywhere there aside if he wanted,champion isnt stronger then supes by a long shot and current cyborg is stronger then supes he would manhandle champion.

Alfheim
Not really,a no pis serious superman could easily throw everywhere there aside if he wanted,champion isnt stronger then supes by a long shot and current cyborg is stronger then supes he would manhandle champion.

Didnt Superman fight Thor in JLA vs Avengers. Did Superman stomp Thor? Wasnt JLA vs Avengers canon?

Martian_mind
Did Superman stomp Thor?

he kinda did...

Alfheim
Originally posted by Martian_mind
he kinda did...

Details.....It would be cool if I could get some scans. no expression

Martian_mind
Details.....It would be cool if I could get some scans. no expression

Basically,Thor hits Supes,Takes some Heatvision,knocks Supes to the ground,tries to hit him with the Hammer,Superman catches the Hammer one-handed,Thor craps his pants then Supes ktfoes him with one punch,then throws Thor a pity compliment.

Kinda made baby jesus cry..

Bad Ash231
Didnt Superman fight Thor in JLA vs Avengers. Did Superman stomp Thor? Wasnt JLA vs Avengers canon?

You know, it's funny...

Thor withstood a punch from Superman & Martian Manhunter simultaneously unscratched. no expression

Alfheim
Basically,Thor hits Supes,Takes some Heatvision,knocks Supes to the ground,tries to hit him with the Hammer,Superman catches the Hammer one-handed,Thor craps his pants then Supes ktfoes him with one punch,then throws Thor a pity compliment.

Kinda made baby jesus cry..

Well ok, but if Thor is able to knock him to the ground he obvoulsy is not that much weaker than Superman...yeah hes weaker...but its not like Thor got one shoted he at least gave Supes as bit of trouble.

Now add Savage Hulk, Sasquacth, Wonder Man, Namor, Thing, Doc Samson into that fight and Superman I think would lose, hes defintezly not throwing them all of aside easily like Champion did.

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
You know, it's funny...

Thor withstood a punch from Superman & Martian Manhunter simultaneously unscratched. no expression

*sigh* I dindt read it, its looks like im getting different stories.. It just seems to me that Thor should at least be able to give Thor a decent fight.

Martian_mind
Well ok, but if Thor is able to knock him to the ground he obvoulsy is not that much weaker than Superman...yeah hes weaker...but its not like Thor got one shoted he at least gave Supes as bit of trouble.

Now add Savage Hulk, Sasquacth, Wonder Man, Namor, Thing, Doc Samson into that fight and Superman I think would lose, hes defintezly not throwing them all of aside easily like Champion did.

I've seen Nightwing knock Blockbuster on his ass...

But,here is the finished fight product.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5176745

Thor don't look so hot...

Alfheim
I've seen Nightwing knock Blockbuster on his ass...

Yeah but NW uses MA. Thor isnt an MA expert, furthermore Thor took some of Supes heat vision as well....like I said you add in the 7 other fighters and its going to give Superman trouble.

But,here is the finished fight product.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5176745

Thor don't look so hot...

*shrug* That doesnt show how he got beaten.....for starters you said Supoes Koed him....that looks like Thor has taken an energy blast.

Martian_mind
Yeah but NW uses MA. Thor isnt an MA expert, furthermore Thor took some of Supes heat vision as well....like I said you add in the 7 other fighters and its going to give Superman trouble.

*shrug* That doesnt show how he got beaten.....for starters you said Supoes Koed him....that looks like Thor has taken an energy blast.

Yeah,but just saying knocking someone over can be a variety of factors,like footing/.balance.

Yeah....the HV i told you that he took.

If you read what i described it makes perfect sense.

Alfheim
Yeah,but just saying knocking someone over can be a variety of factors,like footing/.balance.

Ok thats just speculation. Thor sisnt an MA expoert therefore we can concluse the reason why he punched him to the ground was because of strength.

What so are you telling me Supes has bad balance or Supes was standing on some ice...erm

Yeah....the HV i told you that he took.

Well there you go add in 7 other people and Superman is getting beaten up properly, but I find it kinda funny that Superman gets punched to the ground and then can catch Thor hammer with one hand. Thor can take heat vision but gets punched out with one punch.

If you read what i described it makes perfect sense.

Dunno aout that.

Martian_mind
Meh,all i know is that Thor was shown as a clear cut inferior in that fight,and it was quite a stomp in Supes favour,since he put him down with only 2 attacks and didn't have to use superspeed.

llagrok
A Thor that uses his hammer for bashing, is hardly worthy of fighting Superman in the first place.

KMC Thor fights slightly better than the one who fought Supes, and a LOT better than the one who fought the Champion

Alfheim
Meh,all i know is that Thor was shown as a clear cut inferior in that fight,and it was quite a stomp in Supes favour,since he put him down with only 2 attacks and didn't have to use superspeed.

Like I said add the other 7 fighters....

Sirius77
Henshaw.

Zebedee
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
You know, it's funny...

Yes but they didn't hit him hard at that point. They saw the hippy hair and felt sorry for him. It wasn't until after that Superman realised he needed to punch him hard.

vlaaad12345
Superman has also gotten alot stronger since then.

Avlon
Right just because Monguls a champion that means he as good as Champion? THe difference is that Champion has billions of years of experience.

Irrelevant. Champ has a fairly lousy record considering someone his age. Both are or were universal fighting champs. Henshaw owned Mongul who's no slouch...at least no more of a slouch than Champ is.

Yeah and he doesnt have his recent power ups.....

Depends..how far do you want to go? All the way to just pure Hank Henshaw? Just before the rings?

You do realise that this doesnt give Henshaw an automatic win? Capatain America beat a computer that had memorise all of earths fighting styles. Taking it to a cosmic scale somebody who has spent billions of years training in H2H would have billions and billions of techniques and it could be argued that he could adapt himself to Henshaw.

Henshaw could easily memorize Champs fighting styles if he had to, and he's far faster and smarter than champ. Plus his ability to fly...etc. Out of both characters...Henshaw is the one best suited to adapt as that is his nature.

Furthermore Champion is portrayed as a brick but has shown he has other cosmic powers.

The same can be said for Henshaw. The guy has whipped up impressive stuff on the fly. I haven't seen Champion fight someone like Henshaw. The closest in Thanos and we saw how that went with a little tech and some smarts on Thanos end.

Estacado
Hunk Whipsaw.

Alfheim
Irrelevant. Champ has a fairly lousy record considering someone his age.

Rubbish. He has a fairly losuy record? Did you even look at the scans I showed you? What easily throwing off Savage Hulk, Thor, Namor, Wonder Man, Thing, Sasquatch, Doc Samson...champion had his hands on his hips he hardly did anything. He then gives them extra training and stomps them all.

Furthermore he fight between She-Hulk and him was PIS. He is much stronger than She-Hulk and is a better fighter. How do I know he is a better figher, because he took Mantis out in one move and was about to kill her. Mantis H2H skills are comparable to Gamoras. So in order for her to beat Champion she would have to train She-Hulk to be MUCH better than herself.

Both are or were universal fighting champs.

Oh I see so their both universal champions so that means they both have the same skill level? Ok both Punsiher and Captain America are martial art experts so Punisher is as good as Captain America. erm

Henshaw owned Mongul who's no slouch...at least no more of a slouch than Champ is.

Yeah? Well Champion is much stronger than Superman. The reason why I know this is because Thor was at least able to punch Superman to the ground and take his heat vision, yeah Superman beat him easily but Superman would get stomped by Thor, Savage Hulk, Doc Samson ,Thing, Sasquatch, Namor and Wonder Man, these people combined would probably beat Mongul as well but Champion hardly did anything and sent them flying.

Depends..how far do you want to go? All the way to just pure Hank Henshaw? Just before the rings?

1. Death of Superman
2. Apokolips Henshaw

Henshaw could easily memorize Champs fighting styles if he had to, and he's far faster and smarter than champ. Plus his ability to fly...etc. Out of both characters...Henshaw is the one best suited to adapt as that is his nature.

Your making assumptions. A computer did a similar thing to Captain America as well and it still lost. Henshaw obvoulsy has a limit to how much information he can absorb. Considering the fcat that Champion has been alive for billions of years he probably knows billiosn of techniques.

Hell if you look at the first example of Henshaw was getting beaten by Eradicator and Superman, if hes so tough he would have beaten them. One of those guys as far as I know have more skill and are as powerful as Champion.

The same can be said for Henshaw. The guy has whipped up impressive stuff on the fly. I haven't seen Champion fight someone like Henshaw. The closest in Thanos and we saw how that went with a little tech and some smarts on Thanos end.

Thats because Champion was badly written. Have alook at his prevoious appearances he was more intelligent. Hell The Champion didnt even want to fight The Hulk because he was a brute but then the writers decided to make him behave like a brute.

Tell me what happened to Champions other cosmic powers? Champion could have made Thors hammer teleport so it wouldnt return....thats no small feat. All the writers did is disrespect Champions previous history and turn him into a jobber.

Alfheim
Superman has also gotten alot stronger since then.

I think JLA vs Avengers was in 2004. We are suing Supermans fihts with Henshaw to try and gauge his ability. Im refering to two versions of henshaw.

1. Death of Superman
2. When he went to Apokolips.

I think both those fights happened before 2004.

TricksterPriest
blink Eradicator got smacked by Henshaw. Supes himself had a hard time beating him. And nowadays, Supes has never gotten a win over Henshaw.

Champion cannot win this. The Cyborg brings more to the table and he's a far superior and smarter fighter. Not to mention the array of powers he has and the fact that H2H is next to useless against him.

Avlon
Rubbish. He has a fairly losuy record? Did you even look at the scans I showed you? What easily throwing off Savage Hulk, Thor, Namor, Wonder Man, Thing, Sasquatch, Doc Samson...champion had his hands on his hips he hardly did anything. He then gives them extra training and stomps them all.

He's also lost to She-Hulk, Thanos, and Surfer..neither who are 1st or even 2nd rate martial artists.

Furthermore he fight between She-Hulk and him was PIS. He is much stronger than She-Hulk and is a better fighter. How do I know he is a better figher, because he took Mantis out in one move and was about to kill her. Mantis H2H skills are comparable to Gamoras. So in order for her to beat Champion she would have to train She-Hulk to be MUCH better than herself.

No more PIS than captain america beating a machine who memorized all his styles.

Oh I see so their both universal champions so that means they both have the same skill level? Ok both Punsiher and Captain America are martial art experts so Punisher is as good as Captain America. erm

It's a better example than any other we have here. Henshaw pwned a universal fighting champion...while Champ has lost to guys who aren't even trained fighters.

Yeah? Well Champion is much stronger than Superman. The reason why I know this is because Thor was at least able to punch Superman to the ground and take his heat vision, yeah Superman beat him easily but Superman would get stomped by Thor, Savage Hulk, Doc Samson ,Thing, Sasquatch, Namor and Wonder Man, these people combined would probably beat Mongul as well but Champion hardly did anything and sent them flying.

Superman has feats of strength that are better than Champions.

1. Death of Superman
2. Apokolips Henshaw

Both of who had abilites beyond Champion already...

Your making assumptions. A computer did a similar thing to Captain America as well and it still lost. Henshaw obvoulsy has a limit to how much information he can absorb. Considering the fcat that Champion has been alive for billions of years he probably knows billiosn of techniques.

Assumption. Where is Henshaws limit stated and why would it be limited with something as simple as the styles of a humanoid organism?

Hell if you look at the first example of Henshaw was getting beaten by Eradicator and Superman, if hes so tough he would have beaten them. One of those guys as far as I know have more skill and are as powerful as Champion.

When did Superman and Eradicator beat Henshaw straight up?

Never. Matter of fact, Henshaw has easily beaten Eradicator, Earth Angel Supergirl, Superboy, and Steel simultaneously while cracking jokes.

Thats because Champion was badly written. Have alook at his prevoious appearances he was more intelligent. Hell The Champion didnt even want to fight The Hulk because he was a brute but then the writers decided to make him behave like a brute.

He lost.

Tell me what happened to Champions other cosmic powers? Champion could have made Thors hammer teleport so it wouldnt return....thats no small feat. All the writers did is disrespect Champions previous history and turn him into a jobber.

Geneti-lock. Nuff said.

batdude123
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And nowadays, Supes has never gotten a win over Henshaw. Yes he has.

Avlon just didn't want to show the instance. vin

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Yes he has.

Avlon just didn't want to show the instance. vin

Vibrating him to pieces = bullshit, and even the biggest Superman fans know it. no expression.

Not saying that it didn't happen.

But, no one can deny that it was bullshit.

batdude123
Vibrating him to pieces = bullshit, and even the biggest Superman fans know it. no expression.

Not saying that it didn't happen.

But, no one can deny that it was bullshit. 'Return of Superman' was not what I was referring to.

And I'll just leave it at that. smile

Alfheim
He's also lost to She-Hulk, Thanos, and Surfer..neither who are 1st or even 2nd rate martial artists.

Do you know what PIS is? Champion deals with Mantis in one move but cant beat people many times less kiled than her? Champion defeats 7 of the strongest fighters, but cant beat Surfer who had a tussle with Abomination. Do you know what PIS is?

No more PIS than captain america beating a machine who memorized all his styles.

It wasnt PIS because Cap was stronger and faster. So therefore eventhough the computer had training his moves were not fast enough and did not do as much damage as Cap who was stronger. It doesnt matter how many technwiques you now if you are much slower than your opponent you will still lose.

Cap had more experience and therfore could apply his fighting skills better. Cap also has extremely high intelligence and is a genuis at combat strategy so his brain could be compared to a computer. The Supreme Intelligence wanted to absorb Caps mind....that shows you how smart Caps is.

It's a better example than any other we have here. Henshaw pwned a universal fighting champion...

Its not a good example.

Punisher is a martial arts expert therefore hes as good as Cap?

Black Tarantular shoots energy out of his eyes and his blast is as powerful as Cyclops because he shoots energy out of his eyes as well?

Namor can fly so that means he can fly as fast Northstar?

Mongul is a universal champion so therefore hes as good as the Champion?

All the above statements are illogical unless you can prove it.

while Champ has lost to guys who aren't even trained fighters.

Do you know what PIS is? So Champion beats one of the best fighters in the Universe in ONE MOVE but still loses to people much less skilled than her in H2H and thats not PIS?

Superman has feats of strength that are better than Champions.

No he does not if Thor can punch Superman to the ground and Champion can throw off Thor, Savage Hulk, Wonder Man, Namor, Thing, Sasquacth and Doc Samson by hardly doing anything then he is many many many times more powerful than Superman.

Both of who had abilites beyond Champion already...

Maybe number 2 but not 1. 1 got his jaw broken from one punch by a Superman whoes powers were not fully restored and I already proved Champion makes Superman look like an ant.

Assumption. Where is Henshaws limit stated and why would it be limited with something as simple as the styles of a humanoid organism?

Because he had to resort to trickery when fighting Superman and Eradicator and Superman was not even at full potential. Champion is not twice as pwerful as or even three times more powerful than Superman looking at his feats he is many many many times stronger then Superman, those fighters that Champion shrugged off would probably pummel Superman to death.

You have a better case for Apokolips Henshaw but it looked like the Silver Surfer was giving him trouble. Furthermore he could not adapt himself to beat Parallax, to escape the prison but not beat him in, combat so there is a limit depending on how powerful the opponent is.

When did Superman and Eradicator beat Henshaw straight up?

Never.

Actually I was wrong they nearly beat him. What did Henshaw do...he pulled out a pipe and tried to expose them to Kryponitie. Is that a sign of somebody who is winning or resorting to tactis because he was being beaten?

Matter of fact, Henshaw has easily beaten Eradicator, Earth Angel Supergirl, Superboy, and Steel simultaneously while cracking jokes.

Theres five people there, Champion shrugged of 7 of the some of the strongest fighters by hradly doing anything. Champions feats is more impressive.

He lost.

Again do you know what PIS? Why doi you think we have a PIS rule?

Geneti-lock. Nuff said.

How do you know its going to work, he dindt use it on Silver Surfer or Parallax. So therefore there is a limit.

Soljer
*sigh*

Ignore him, Avlon. Save your time for someone competent.

Alfheim
laughing out loud I havent even said anything stupid. Wow your serioulsy full of **** Soljer.

Soljer
Yeah you have.

But often the ignorant cannot see past their own misconceptions, so I guess you're excused.

Alfheim
Yeah you have.

But often the ignorant cannot see past their own misconceptions, so I guess you're excused.

Well yeah because you are always right anyway.

Alfheim

MM Superman may have stopped Thors hammer with one hand but you made it sound like he did it easily.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

Superman had to try alot harder than you described. erm

batdude123
MM Superman may have stopped Thors hammer with one hand but you made it sound like he did it easily.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/SupermanandThorbrawlin3.jpg

Superman had to try alot harder than you described. erm Didn't look like he struggled too hard to me.

Alfheim
Originally posted by batdude123
Didn't look like he struggled too hard to me.

Actually when you think about its not even a big deal. Thor got Koed because he was suprised not because Superman was stronger. Thor clearly had the strength to punch him to the ground and resist his heat vision. Thor is using one hand to push the hammer down and Superman is using one hand to push it back.......Thors suprised... he has his guard down and Superman Kos him.

Yeah Superman is stronger but its not like Thor didnt have to maker an effort I was given the impression that Superman idly grabbed it. Superman is beathing heavily.

psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

Alfheim
Originally posted by psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing.

Well were not refering to current Superman. Weere talking about Henshaw;.the death of superman henshaw and the apokolipis henshaw and were trying to use the superman of that powerset to try and gauge how henshaw would do against Champion.

psycho gundam
doesn't matter, dc "always wins" kmc taught me that

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doesn't matter, dc "always wins" kmc taught me that
No. The better character always wins.

Dc > marvel in average characters

Marvel > dc in cosmics

it works out

Soljer
Bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.