How many Noteworthy Blasters Are DC characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I was trying to think of some good blasters For DC, and I can only come up with a few off top of my head. I'm talking People who's main thing is fire power. Not like GL's or Firestorm who have multiple methods of attack and blasting just happens to be one of many.

So I came up with

Lightray
The Ray
Dr. Light
Dr. Light II
Effigy
Power Boy
Mantis
Captain Atom

Any other good blaster characters from DC? Or does everyone and thier mother have Superstrength and a plethora of other cobbled powers?

Endless Mike
Anti - Monitor

Blair Wind
You mean like a powerful Cyclops or Havok type character? Because alot of the ones you just mentioned can do a LOT more than just blasting (Dr. Light, Captain Atom, the Ray being some).

Can't think of anyone at the moment though...

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I was trying to think of some good blasters For DC, and I can only come up with a few off top of my head. I'm talking People who's main thing is fire power. Not like GL's or Firestorm who have multiple methods of attack and blasting just happens to be one of many.

So I came up with

Captain Atom I'm sure you can see the humor in that. jr_erm02

Zebedee
The human bomb he's literally a blast.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

So I came up with

Lightray
The Ray
Dr. Light
Dr. Light II
Effigy
Power Boy
Mantis
Captain Atom

Any other good blaster characters from DC? Or does everyone and thier mother have Superstrength and a plethora of other cobbled powers?

How do you think he got JL tower in the first place?

By blasting the door open?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.