H/P Doomsday vs Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FearOfBlood
who wins ?

Kurash
either a stalmate or juggernaut gets BFRed

Ouallada
It would be a draw.

llagrok
Juggernaut

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday evolves into a psy and pwns juggy with every hit after he knocks off his helmet.

Gecko4lif
doomsday would evole a way past jugg's magic

Hannibal-Lector
Is HP doomsday the one that didnt need to die to evolve? if so stalemate

KMC_Drifter
Doomsday wins. What is Juggy gonna do? DD is just gonna ***** slap Juggs around all day...eventually, Juggernaut is gonna get tired of being beat up on....and just run away from the fight

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by KMC_Drifter
Doomsday wins. What is Juggy gonna do? DD is just gonna ***** slap Juggs around all day...eventually, Juggernaut is gonna get tired of being beat up on....and just run away from the fight

Juggs doesnt' get tired cant die either there gonna be at it forever.

KMC_Drifter
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Juggs doesnt' get tired cant die either there gonna be at it forever.

I realize that Juggs can't die...and he doesn't get tired....but still...this is going to be a one-sided ass whoopin'....DD will just keep smacking Juggernaut around like nothing....for a day, month, year....however long. Even though Juggs doesn't tire....I'm sure he knows when to quit...and he'd just try to run away from the fight....cause there is absolutely nothing in this world that Juggs can even do to Doomsday.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday evolves into a psy and pwns juggy with every hit after he knocks off his helmet.

laughing laughing out loud

Erik-Lensherr
Doomsday

Shin_Nikkolas
Stalemate. Neither can win.

That's the objective view.

Priest
Juggernaut

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by Priest
Juggernaut
Cant win...its a stalemate.

Soljer
Eternal stalemate.

Current Juggernaut'd lose, though.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Eternal stalemate.

Current Juggernaut'd lose, though.

Por que?

Shin_Nikkolas
I'm guessing he's saying after an eternity, Juggernaut would lose.

How long is an eternity? Like...400 years?

starlock
H/P Doomsday for the win

psycho gundam
doomsday cant evolve to counter mystical threats, but you guys will tell me different anyways.

Galan007
Stalemate -- had to give the edge to one of them, it'd be to Classic Juggernaut].

Most people don't realize just how powerful he was. srsly

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doomsday cant evolve to counter mystical threats, but you guys will tell me different anyways.
He has done it to cosmic threats so mystic couldnt be a problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.