Internet connection problem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
I'm having a problem getting online on one of my computers. It just says "Limited or no access at all" And that my IP address isn't being picked up from my modem to my computer. My other computer works just fine. I can get online using the same modem.

I've tried all I can think of. My last thought would be to wipe my hard drive clean and see if that fixes it. But I don't know how to do that. Or maybe I don't even need to go that far and I'm just unware of how to fix it.

If anyone would so kind as to help me with this type of a problem would very much appreciate it.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I've had this problem a few times and I'm just trying to remember how to solve it.

I think that restarting the computer usually helps, if you've got a router maybe you need to reset it.

Try clicking the Internet connection on both computers and make sure it says that they "Share Internet connection: allow other computers to connect through this connection".

Leo.M
I've tried that. No luck.

I'm hoping wiping my drive will fix this mess.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.