Kuja v.s. KOS-MOS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c2/Dissidia_Kuja.JPG/150px-Dissidia_Kuja.JPG

v.s.

http://www.bit-tech.net/content_images/2005/09/project_kos_mos/kos-mos400.jpg

Who wins?

KOS-MOS is at Kuja's level of power.

Remindme
Kos-Mos

shin_gear
You had better tone down KOS-MOS in this battle for Kuja to stand a chance. 131

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/thumb/c/c2/Dissidia_Kuja.JPG/150px-Dissidia_Kuja.JPG

v.s.

http://www.bit-tech.net/content_images/2005/09/project_kos_mos/kos-mos400.jpg

Who wins? haermm

Sol Valentine
Made an Edit.

Violent2Dope
That makes no sense. no expression

Sol Valentine
NO TWS.

Violent2Dope
And she still curbs him without TWS.

Remindme
Kos Mos beat someone 4 times stronger and faster, at any rate she curbs Kuja

Violent2Dope
Kuja in Trance at his best is a planet razer, note even a buster.

Hannibal-Lector
Can some 1 link me a bio or something listing feats of Kos Mos, im unfarmiliar.... Kuja Im familiar with but you all seem to know wut ur talking about... This is regular Kuja not trance right (although judging by your posts it doesnt matter).
Non-Trance Kuja = tiny cut on forhead from Bahamut, and i guess... well versed in the arts
Trance Kuja = Destory/make uninhabitable planet with a few gestures + kills main characters (first time this happens in FF? at least entire team)

Just givin an idea, i dont know any thing about Kos Mos some 1 enlighten me

Remindme
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Can some 1 link me a bio or something listing feats of Kos Mos, im unfarmiliar.... Kuja Im familiar with but you all seem to know wut ur talking about... This is regular Kuja not trance right (although judging by your posts it doesnt matter).
Non-Trance Kuja = tiny cut on forhead from Bahamut, and i guess... well versed in the arts
Trance Kuja = Destory/make uninhabitable planet with a few gestures + kills main characters (first time this happens in FF? at least entire team)

Just givin an idea, i dont know any thing about Kos Mos some 1 enlighten me

Kos-Mos

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector

Just givin an idea, i dont know any thing about Kos Mos some 1 enlighten me Blows up solar systems. Kuja only razed Terra's surface, and he did it with multiple attacks.

SHM
Kosmos rapes him. Faster, stronger, more intelligent(her "brain" is a super computer), and with more fire-power.

Ah, and she is actually sexy. Kuja tried to be, but failed miserably.

Shin_Nikkolas
A. She's not faster considering Kuja can cross a planet in no time.
B. Kuja destroyed all of Terra in little time. More firepower than KOS-MOS packs. The only time she has more firepower is with ther Weapon System which no one said she has and its not standard equip as she only uses it like once per game.

If you're into big plastic knockers, I suppose she is sexier.

Shin_Nikkolas
Without the Tertiary Weapon System, KOS-MOS wouldn't be able to do this whatsoever.

HnBMzTE78hs

Hell, even if we don't use Trance Kuja, he still laughed off a head-on attack from Bahamut. KOS-MOS can't match that without the TWS either.

Shin_Nikkolas
I can see now what Keo meant by KOS-MOS wank.

T-elos never did anything to indicate she could destroy a planet.

It's implied by Amarant he blew the planet up.

Do you think he perished with Terra?

Why would he perish from razing a planet? If it blew up, he'd be in danger though.

KOS-MOS' Phase Transfer Cannon is substantially smaller than the one on Proto Omega and the one she used to expose the Song of Nephilim.

There's no proof her version could destroy a star.

Keollyn
The KOS-MOS wank is strong in this forum...

... and I like KOS-MOS too (always have to be the fans)

grey fox
They have hot Monkey/Robot sex.

Superboy Prime
How is the TWS not standarn equipment when she can summon it at will?

i know the TWS is not in this fight, but it IS standard equipment. Whenever she needed to use it she simply summoned it--after her Ver. 2 body was equipped with it. Its not like she went to a specific location to get it when she needed to protect the party from U-do/Albedo's Time & Space anomally; she just summons it.

Violent2Dope
First of all, I am not a fan of KOSMOS, I hate the cvnt, this is a well known fact here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.