Thanos/Morg WOL/Juggernaut Classic vs Darkseid/Mongul/Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainStoic
The Grandmaster has found a way to breach the wall that seperates the Marvel and DC universe. The moment that he arrives on the other side he begins to study this strange new universe. Years pass, and he begins seeking out suitable subjects to challenge. While venturing in deep space he spies Monguls planet War-World, and launches probes to seek out information about it. He finds it much to his liking and decides to visit the planet. He meets Mongul and finds out that they have similar tastes when it comes to games. Grandmaster dupes Mongul into believing that he will choose the champions while all along The Grandmaster has already imprisonned all whom he deems worthy of this confrontation. Mongul does not realize that he is the last subject to be collected and is shot from behind by a cosic ray that paralyzes him. He later wakes up in a neutral arena and is told who he will team up with, and who his team will face.

In an all out fight to the death what team would win? No bfr, no shock troops. Fight takes place in an arena that is indestructible, and in a neutral setting.

CaptainStoic
Is this a bad fight?

CaptainStoic
Yes in this story the Grandmaster has found a way to dupe even the mighty Thanos, and Darkseid. Just go with it even if it seems unlikely.

Bouboumaster
I hate to say that but... Darkseid soloes, if the shield of Thanos can't protect him against it.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I hate to say that but... Darkseid soloes, if the shield of Thanos can't protect him against it.

You mean Darkseid gets soloed, once Thanos deflects his OE beams back on him with a pinpoint attack like Superman did.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Kutulu
You mean Darkseid gets soloed, once Thanos deflects his OE beams back on him with a pinpoint attack like Superman did.
Thanos doesnt have pis on his side and thus wont be jobbing

Ds soloes

CaptainStoic
What about Morg with the Waters of life? He was a beast. How would the Omega Effect Kill classic Juggernaut? Could the OE even faze Juggernaut?

Bouboumaster
Probably that Darkseid is on the same lvl that Cytorrak, so yeah, probably that Juggernaut is also ****ed. The key player of Team one is Thanos... Maybe his chixx could help him a little bit, like giving him immortality? :P

Thanos would probably loose to Darkseid, but Darkseid wouldn't get out from there without a scratch. Without the Omega effect, who would win? Thanos or Darkseid?

CaptainStoic
How are you putting Darkseid on the same level as Cyttorak? several pantheons of Gods could not stop him, they had to banish him to the crimson cosmos in order to keep him from destroying reality. Darkseid is no where near this level. Unless you think Doomsday would defeat Cyttorak. I know that he is powerful but he just isn't that powerful. I could see Cain holding his ground with Darkseid while Thanos Battles Mongul, and Lobo takes on Morg.

TricksterPriest
No one in this fight is on Darkseid's level.

Darkseid would destroy Thanos, with or without the OE. His power is comparable to Odin's, and we saw what he did to Thanos.

Darkseid can solo team 1, and team 2 as well if he went all out.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
No one in this fight is on Darkseid's level.

Darkseid would destroy Thanos, with or without the OE. His power is comparable to Odin's, and we saw what he did to Thanos.

Darkseid can solo team 1, and team 2 as well if he went all out. Can you prove this though? wink

CaptainStoic
Well I will await other peoples opinion of this fight. Darkseid lost to Doomsday. Juggernaut could hold his own against Doomsday without taking a scratch. Darkseid can not hit as hard as Mjolnir with his fists, the OE would not hurt him, unless you can prove that it is more powerful than an anti-blast from Thors hammer, or a god blast. Cyttorak would eat Odin. Honestly this fight would be better than most people think. Morg with the waters of life coupled with the power cosmic, was able to not only hold his own against most of Galacuts' Heralds, but was actually beating them, and if not for a plot device, had the power to kill them all. Thanos' power speaks for itself. Darkseid would not beat all of them at once. Non-jobbing Juggernaut could survive Darkseids wrath. I mean how would he beat the unstoppable one?

CaptainStoic
Truth be told this fight is perfectly even.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Well I will await other peoples opinion of this fight. Darkseid lost to Doomsday. Juggernaut could hold his own against Doomsday without taking a scratch. Darkseid can not hit as hard as Mjolnir with his fists, the OE would not hurt him, unless you can prove that it is more powerful than an anti-blast from Thors hammer, or a god blast. Cyttorak would eat Odin. Honestly this fight would be better than most people think. Morg with the waters of life coupled with the power cosmic, was able to not only hold his own against most of Galacuts' Heralds, but was actually beating them, and if not for a plot device, had the power to kill them all. Thanos' power speaks for itself. Darkseid would not beat all of them at once. Non-jobbing Juggernaut could survive Darkseids wrath. I mean how would he beat the unstoppable one?

Jugg's lost his claim of being unstoppable a while ago.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Jugg's lost his claim of being unstoppable a while ago. No, he's back to his normal power levels now.

Kurash

ok and lobo is immortal . . . anyone one team 2 could BFR juggernaut, hes out of it. Im still a firm believer that H/P doomsday would take thanos. Especially if Juggernaut is BFRed and its Lobo and Doomsday vs. Thanos. DS would give Morg w/ WOL a hell of a fight, i think team 2 takes it

rico777
Team 2 wins... Darkseid is the biggest hitter here.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Kurash
ok and lobo is immortal . . . anyone one team 2 could BFR juggernaut, hes out of it. Im still a firm believer that H/P doomsday would take thanos. Especially if Juggernaut is BFRed and its Lobo and Doomsday vs. Thanos. DS would give Morg w/ WOL a hell of a fight, i think team 2 takes it

There is no Battle Field Removal allowed. All of the fighters are trapped in an impregnable time bubble. The only way out is for one team to vanquish the other, or utterly defeat them. Lobo can be slammed or knocked out. Superman did it so it is possible. Neither team can call upon reinforcements. How could team two win? Maybe I should have put Despero in this and took out Darkseid. I just really think Cain at full power could take him on and actually gain ground against him. What would happen if Morg fought Lobo?

Kurash
There is no Battle Field Removal allowed. All of the fighters are trapped in an impregnable time bubble. The only way out is for one team to vanquish the other, or utterly defeat them. Lobo can be slammed or knocked out. Superman did it so it is possible. Neither team can call upon reinforcements. How could team two win? Maybe I should have put Despero in this and took out Darkseid. I just really think Cain at full power could take him on and actually gain ground against him. What would happen if Morg fought Lobo?

so does this bubble protect the juggernaut from getting wiped from existence?

nvrbeenwthagirl
There is no Battle Field Removal allowed. All of the fighters are trapped in an impregnable time bubble. The only way out is for one team to vanquish the other, or utterly defeat them. Lobo can be slammed or knocked out. Superman did it so it is possible. Neither team can call upon reinforcements. How could team two win? Maybe I should have put Despero in this and took out Darkseid. I just really think Cain at full power could take him on and actually gain ground against him. What would happen if Morg fought Lobo? MOrg With WOL beats lobo silly. Now if lobo has that blood thing going, morg is gonna die. The Omega effect is goin got take out Juggernaut by simply removing his mystich power and adding it to DS own. Prolly the WOL since they are mystich as well. From then on, It's three on one. But to be honest, Lobo and Mongul are not a match for morg WOL or classic jugs without DS. Classic Juggs can't be beaten by those two, they dont' have the power required to pwn him, and Morg WOl is a beast. You gotta have plot powers to beat him.

CaptainStoic
No it keeps him from being thrown into space. The Omega Effect huh? Are you sure that it could erase Juggernaut? I have huge doubts that it could overcome Cyttoarks enchantment that makes Cain unstoppable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No it keeps him from being thrown into space. The Omega Effect huh? Are you sure that it could erase Juggernaut? I have huge doubts that it could overcome Cyttoarks enchantment that makes Cain unstoppable.
Being unstoppable wont' stop him from being erased, turned into a child, having his power stolen, his helmet removed for a mind rape, ect. It only makes his movement unstoppable.

CaptainStoic
Do you think that if Darkseid was able to do that, that it would be a punk-ass way to win? Besides how would he get this ifo on Cain to begin with? What about the other combatants could Mongul take out Thanos? Could Lobo beat Morg?
I see Lobo losing to Morg, and Mongul losing to Thanos. Which leaves?

Gecko4lif
Mongul could take out thanos easily if thanos didnt use his cosmic powers. One thanos does that the battles gets alot tougher.

Morg isnt taking out lobo... EVER.

Juggernaut is the unlucky one here...

CaptainStoic
Lobo could not take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Firelord, Gabriel construct, and Terrax with relative ease alone. Mongul beating Thanos with all of his powers at his disposal? Never. Juggernaut is questionable and that is only because Cain is such a lout at using the gifts that was given him by Cyytorak... too bad Xavier did not get the power.

Gecko4lif
Lobo could not take on Silver Surfer, Nova, Firelord, Gabriel construct, and Terrax with relative ease alone. Mongul beating Thanos with all of his powers at his disposal? Never. Juggernaut is questionable and that is only because Cain is such a lout at using the gifts that was given him by Cyytorak... too bad Xavier did not get the power.
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.