Thor v.s. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
http://www.amazingcomics.it/thor5web.jpg

v.s.

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/oct05/SENTRY002_covcol.jpg

Takes place in te Helicarrier.

Gecko4lif
Thor flys out and throws the heli carrier at sentry and wacthes him struggle

Then Blast sentry back into a quivering bob

PRAYERRUN
ummm thor barely

Sirius77
Thor rapes Sentry, then throws him body into a Black Hole.

Sirius77
'his"

mistype. big grin

Alt. Account
Thor gets shot by sentry at super speed. All sentry needs is a gun.

Sirius77
lol.

I agree. I saw the scan!! laughing laughing

Seriously, Sentry is weak. He's all hype.

Alt. Account
Originally posted by Sirius77
lol.

I agree. I saw the scan!! laughing laughing

Seriously, Sentry is weak. He's all hype.

Both his mini series are excellent. Well worth reading. trust me on this.

Sirius77
The miniseries was okay, I read that, but his recent
showings in Mighty Avengers are terrible...

King Kandy
Sentry wins 10/10.

Sirius77
Originally posted by King Kandy
Sentry wins 10/10.

Explain to me how.

Gecko4lif
Says the man with a sentry avatar AND sig

guy222
thor ftw

magellan
I really don't see why Sentry can't win this, so i vote for him.

Acrosurge
I can't see Sentry taking a majority, especially since he struggled with the Shield Helicarrier and Thor lifted new Asgard without even touching it.

vlaaad12345
Originally posted by magellan
I really don't see why Sentry can't win this, so i vote for him.
I really dont see how he can win this,go read the thor respect thread.

gogogadgetgo
thor wins this. sentry is just there to fill the void while thor was away. now that he's back, he's gona reclaim the title of most powerful

Horrificus
Sentry is a "Hair Stylist".

Erik-Lensherr
If written properly Sentry takes this .

llagrok
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
If written properly Sentry takes this .

If written properly Thor takes this.

Terryc250
We dont really know enough about Sentry yet to tell but his counterpart The Void easily was able to crush every bone in the hulks body and if everything iron man, and spidey etc, said like Sentry is #1 most powerful hero or wutever, and that he has the power of a million exploding suns, then Sentry should take this

Estacado
Sentry is a *** who is getting pwned by the new Ultron for 3 issues now......

llagrok
While Sentry did dish out some nice punishment, Ultron one-shotted.

SpiderGauntlet
Man he is so frickin' overrated. The force of one MILLION exploding suns can't even carry a helicarrier.

Thor screws the helicarrier. Sodomizes a fleeing sentry. Donkey punches his head. Rapes him. And then throws him into my basement where I sell his organs. no

tkitna
Originally posted by llagrok
While Sentry did dish out some nice punishment, Ultron one-shotted.

Umm, what are you talking about?

Do you mean when Ultron punched him and he flew threw the building? If so, wouldnt Sentrys first punch that sent her flying out of the building count as the same?

Not getting your logic here except for the obvious Sentry hate.

Anyways, Sentry beats Thor.

llagrok
Talking about the last punch, which Sentry has yet to recover from.

tkitna
Talking about the last punch, which Sentry has yet to recover from.

Lol. And you know this how? Was it because the comic was three more pages long and he wasnt pictured as it concentrated on Pym finally meeting Ultron?

Please, your going to have to do better than that next time.

llagrok
Originally posted by tkitna
Lol. And you know this how? Was it because the comic was three more pages long and he wasnt pictured as it concentrated on Pym finally meeting Ultron?

Please, your going to have to do better than that next time.

I can use the prior comic where he began to bleed?

And couldn't lift a hellcarrier...

boriquaking55
The Odinson

Accel
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Thor flys out and throws the heli carrier at sentry and wacthes him struggle

Then Blast sentry back into a quivering bob
What if Sentry throws a building at Thor first?

h1a8
A full Mjolnir strike on sentry's face should win. As Iron man busted his nose with a punch. For a full Mjolnir strike>>>>>>>>>a iron punch IMO.

2damnloud
Sentry in a stomp.

Validus
Originally posted by SpiderGauntlet
Man he is so frickin' overrated. The force of one MILLION exploding suns can't even carry a helicarrier.

Thor screws the helicarrier. Sodomizes a fleeing sentry. Donkey punches his head. Rapes him. And then throws him into my basement where I sell his organs. no
Awesome.

h1a8
Originally posted by 2damnloud
Sentry in a stomp.

This is correct.
The kind of stomp that Sentry would be in is "a Thor stomp" or "a helicarrier stomp".
So statement should read "Sentry in a Thor stomp" or "Sentry in a helicarrier stomp".. big grin

Tony Stark
Originally posted by h1a8
A full Mjolnir strike on sentry's face should win. As Iron man busted his nose with a punch. For a full Mjolnir strike>>>>>>>>>a iron punch IMO.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do mean bloodied his nose not broke it right...? Because he surely never broke it. And you've never seen THOR bleed from a punch... eek! If you haven't believe me he has; as has everyone in comics.

I'll take Reed's word for it... As you can see THOR was around at the same time as SENTRY was, and thats when Reed said that The SENTRY was the most powerful hero the world has ever known...SENTRY for the WIN.

wink

llagrok
Originally posted by Tony Stark
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do mean bloodied his nose not broke it right...? Because he surely never broke it. And You've never seen THOR bleed from a punch... eek! If you haven't believe me he has; as has everyone in comics.

I'll take Reed's word for it... SENTRY for the WIN.

wink

The **** are you talking about?

Thor's beaten far stronger enemies than Sentry, has better strength feats and is far more versatile. Yes, you wouldn't think that Thor is more versatile than someone, but he actually is. The old, punch, hammer smash and lightning combo beats trying to hit your opponents fists with your face.

Estacado
Also I doubt that Thor would have any problem with lifting that Hellicarrier.....

llagrok
And Thor's women don't get sodomized by she-male robots 313

Seriously though, I think Bendis (it's bendis, right?) is writing down the Sentry a bit. Some of his stuff his great, the current MA isn't. Either that, or She-Ultron is just insanely strong.

Tony Stark
The **** are you talking about?

Thor's beaten far stronger enemies than Sentry, has better strength feats and is far more versatile. Yes, you wouldn't think that Thor is more versatile than someone, but he actually is. The old, punch, hammer smash and lightning combo beats trying to hit your opponents fists with your face.

big grin

Let's follow your thought process here... "THE MOST POWERFUL HERO" means that they would have to be physically strongest to be that hero?

confused

Interesting...

FTR SENTRY wasn't having trouble lifting the hellicarrier he was trying to stop it's fall and it from crumbling to nothingness and killing thousands under it's own weight and his force of trying to stop it. Which would have happened if he wasn't trying to slowly stop it. If you believe that the hellicarrier's structure was built to hold it's self together standing on it's nose your even crazier than I thought. SENTRY had to ease it to a stop for it not to just dismantle under the pressure. Don't be such a HATER.

rico777
Explain to me how.

He stalemated galactus! duh! shifty

llagrok
big grin

Let's follow your thought process here... "THE MOST POWERFUL HERO" means that they would have to be physically strongest to be that hero?

confused

Interesting...

FTR SENTRY wasn't having trouble lifting the hellicarrier he was trying to stop it's fall and it from crumbling to nothingness and killing thousands under it's own weight and his force of trying to stop it. Which would have happened if he wasn't trying to slowly stop it. If you believe that the hellicarrier's structure was built to hold it's self together standing on it's nose your even crazier than I thought. SENTRY had to ease it to a stop for it not to just dismantle under the pressure. Don't be such a HATER.

Please, I've used that argument a million times.

Sentry wouldn't have trouble slowly descending with it, if he had no problems lifting it. Especially not considering how he's supposed to have telekinesis, but I suppose we've yet to see that power appear. Sentry needed help to lower it, simple as that.

Most powerful Hero? I'm sorry, but Tony Stark and Spider-man are both wrong. Spidey has no idea what the **** he's talking about, since his intelligence has been dropping like a rock since the early 80s. Tony? He also thought he could actually take on Thor, and we all saw how that ended.

Here on KMC we don't go by hyperboles and crazy statements, but by feats.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Validus
Awesome.

big grin

Hey Validus...Adrian Peterson says "HI"

big grin

Tony Stark
Please, I've used that argument a million times.

Sentry wouldn't have trouble slowly descending with it, if he had no problems lifting it. Especially not considering how he's supposed to have telekinesis, but I suppose we've yet to see that power appear. Sentry needed help to lower it, simple as that.

Most powerful Hero? I'm sorry, but Tony Stark and Spider-man are both wrong. Spidey has no idea what the **** he's talking about, since his intelligence has been dropping like a rock since the early 80s. Tony? He also thought he could actually take on Thor, and we all saw how that ended.

Here on KMC we don't go by hyperboles and crazy statements, but by feats.

It was Reed that made the statement not Tony... And can you give me the last time Reed just made a statement just to make a statement...?

And IM has beaten THOR in the past. cool

llagrok
It was Reed that made the statement not Tony... And can you give me the last time Reed just made a statement just to make a statement...?

IM couldn't even beat Thor when he used his asgardian-slayer suit.

And Reed saying that the Sentry is the strongest hero doesn't mean anything, considering that they all thought Thor was dead.

Estacado

You might have missed their current fight where Thor has humiliated him and told him to walk home since his armor got thrashed........haermm

llagrok
Iron Man couldn't even get in one punch, pathetic.

rico777
Originally posted by Estacado
You might have missed their current fight where Thor has humiliated him and told him to walk home since his armor got thrashed........haermm

Do we know that his recent appearances have been endgame thor?

starlock
Thor for the win

llagrok
Originally posted by rico777
Do we know that his recent appearances have been endgame thor?

Nope.

He hasn't displayed any form of rune magic as of yet. The whole, separate Heimdal's soul from the human guy wasn't done by the use of rune magic, but with Mjolnir. Thor also has his eyes back, so it's reasonable to assume that he has lost all the knowledge gained from the well.

Estacado
Tony always enjoys a long walk at nights.......
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6327/84617252aq3.jpg

Tony Stark

And Reed saying that the Sentry is the strongest hero doesn't mean anything, considering that they all thought Thor was dead.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again you must be misreading what Reed said... He did "NOT" say SENTRY was the STRONGEST hero the world has ever known... What Reed "DID" say was that he was the MOST POWERFUL... Which doesn't I repeat "DOESN'T" necessarily mean that he was physically the strongest.
Which he may or may not be.

FTR I am a THOR pimp too.

cool

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Estacado
Tony always enjoys a long walk at nights.......
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6327/84617252aq3.jpg

As you can see IM is not EXTREMIS yet. But he's coming sooooooooooooon... evil face

llagrok
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Again you must be misreading what Reed said... He did "NOT" say SENTRY was the STRONGEST hero the world has ever known... What Reed "DID" say was that he was the MOST POWERFUL... Which doesn't I repeat "DOESN'T" necessarily mean that he was physically the strongest.
Which he may or may not be.

FTR I am a THOR pimp too.

cool

Most powerful, strongest, it doesn't make a difference what the hell he said.

They all thought Thor was dead at the time.

Tony Stark

BTW Reed made that statement when "BOTH" THOR and SENTRY were running around being heroes at the same time and working together fighting villains on the occasion when needed.

Happy Dance

Hence the picture.

llagrok
BTW Reed made that statement when "BOTH" THOR and SENTRY were running around being heroes at the same time and working together fighting villains on the occasion when needed.

Happy Dance

Hence the picture.

Then he was wrong

Symmetric Chaos
Then he was wrong

But why would he lie? confused

j/k

llagrok
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But why would he lie? confused

j/k

Because he's smart cool

Tony Stark
Then he was wrong

confused

Why cause llagrok says so...?

No offense... I'll take Reed's word for it over your trying to will it not to be true... Since Reed had fought along side each of them many, many times before that statement, together and separate.

Sorry you FAIL.

cool

llagrok
confused

No offense... I'll take Reed's word for it over your trying to will it not to be true... Since Reed had fought along side each of them many, many times before that statement, together and separate.

Sorry you FAIL.

cool

No, not at all.

Do you have any feats to back this up with? Because anything the Sentry has done, Thor's done better. So I ask you, got any feats that put the Sentry above Thor?

Switch 07
confused

Sorry you FAIL.

cool Actually you fail. happy

HueyFreeman
confused

Sorry you FAIL.

cool All you need to beat Sentry is a couch for him to cry on. I swear that is the most emotional superhero I have every scene.

iceman24567
confused

Sorry you FAIL.

cool I will take Reed's word over anybody here too.

llagrok
Originally posted by iceman24567
I will take Reed's word over anybody here too.

That's not how things are decided.....

HueyFreeman
I will take Reed's word over anybody here too. Mister" I am building a prison to house heroes that have fought beside us our entire lives" yeah I would say he has had faulty judgement once or twice. wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Mister" I am building a prison to house heroes that have fought beside us our entire lives" yeah I would say he has had faulty judgement once or twice. wink The man is still one of the smartest people in the marvel world even if he lacks good judgment sometimes.

llagrok
The man is still one of the smartest people in the marvel world even if he lacks good judgment sometimes.

And all that is completely irrelevant as Reed has only seen Thor fight on the few occasions the F4 has fought along the Avengers. Thor's major feats aren't from the Avengers comics.

Now, do any of you have any Sentry feats that put him above Thor?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
All you need to beat Sentry is a couch for him to cry on. I swear that is the most emotional superhero I have every scene.

Havent seen Empath have you?

llagrok
Empath's pretty cold and cynical compared to your average hero...

Gecko4lif
Empath's pretty cold and cynical compared to your average hero...
I was making a joke about his powers confused

iceman24567
And all that is completely irrelevant as Reed has only seen Thor fight on the few occasions the F4 has fought along the Avengers. Thor's major feats aren't from the Avengers comics.

Now, do any of you have any Sentry feats that put him above Thor? Im not sure who is actually stronger but i know Sentry could hold his own against Thor without the Odinforce.

llagrok
Im not sure who is actually stronger but i know Sentry could hold his own against Thor without the Odinforce.

Based on? smile

Grinning Goku
Based on? smile

Nothing.

I like Sentry, though. DON'T SHOOT!

iceman24567
Based on? smile Based on the fact that he is just as strong as Thor given Thor can do things The Sentry can't but The Sentry can do a couple things Thor can't.

llagrok
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Nothing.

I like Sentry, though. DON'T SHOOT!

I like the Sentry as well, just think that Thor is stronger.

Grinning Goku
I like the Sentry as well, just think that Thor is stronger.

And until they battle and Sentry wins, you're right. Man, that would be an awesome battle. They've got to have those two Goldilocks' and they need to decide who will be the supreme one.

llagrok
And until they battle and Sentry wins, you're right. Man, that would be an awesome battle. They've got to have those two Goldilocks' and they need to decide who will be the supreme one.

Yeah, I hope they fight in Thor.

And hope that Sentry kills WWH!

Sirius77

Hehasn't beaten current Thor.

Also, Reed is human. He's fallible. Also, if you want to go by
hyperboles, then Sentry actualy does have the power of a
million exploding suns. However, helicarriers, Ironman's fists,
and She-tron sa different.

Sirius77
Iron Man couldn't even get in one punch, pathetic.

Hmmm, he couldn't get one punch in, but he busted Sentry's nose
... hmmm, makes you think about Sentry's durability and speed,
doesn't it?

tkitna
My God, you people are something else. The only things you can grasp at are a bloody nose that did absolutely nothing (remember when Wolverine cut RKT, but somehow couldnt due anything to Sentry? Forget about this durability issue already.), a helicarrier that the Sentry tried to gently lower due to people lives, and a female version of Ultron that cannot be harmed by physical means. Give me a break.

Lets just ignore all of Sentrys other feats.

iceman24567
I like the Sentry as well, just think that Thor is stronger. A couple sites say they have the same strength level so in a pure slug fest they would probably cancel eachother out.

tkitna
Hehasn't beaten current Thor.

Yeah, and Thor hasent fought the new Ultron either. I do remember him and the other Avengers getting beat down by the older version though. So that must mean that Thor isnt all that either, right?

Validus
Yeah, and Thor hasent fought the new Ultron either. I do remember him and the other Avengers getting beat down by the older version though. So that must mean that Thor isnt all that either, right?
Nah, just that Thor wasn't trying.

Gecko4lif
A couple sites say they have the same strength level so in a pure slug fest they would probably cancel eachother out.
LMAO

How old are you?

Your stick around all you'll get a lesson in comics kid....

iceman24567
LMAO

How old are you?

Your stick around all you'll get a lesson in comics kid.... What does age have to do with anything this is mostly speculation so im stating my opinion "kid".

Gecko4lif
What does age have to do with anything this is mostly speculation so im stating my opinion "kid".

Lesson number 1. When someone calls you kid they are talking about your experience with comics more likely then your actual age.

llagrok
My God, you people are something else. The only things you can grasp at are a bloody nose that did absolutely nothing (remember when Wolverine cut RKT, but somehow couldnt due anything to Sentry? Forget about this durability issue already.), a helicarrier that the Sentry tried to gently lower due to people lives, and a female version of Ultron that cannot be harmed by physical means. Give me a break.

Lets just ignore all of Sentrys other feats.

Cannot be harmed by physical means? Wrong. Wolverine didn't cut RKT, he cut a very weird Thor with the odinforce, which he lost right after said incident.

Do you have any feats that put the Sentry above Thor? Because thus far, The Sentry has proven to be very, very fragile.

tkitna
Cannot be harmed by physical means? Wrong.

Ok Einstein, who's hurt her yet?

Ok, but he still cut Thor which he was unable to do to Sentry.

Answered above.

tkitna
Originally posted by Validus
Nah, just that Thor wasn't trying.

Lol. Touche!

llagrok
Ok, but he still cut Thor which he was unable to do to Sentry.

Answered above.

Well first of all, the Sentry hurt her, and he has been the only one to actually punch her. If you actually read the latest issue, you would've seen that she was regenerating.

Your inability to detect PIS is hilarious, as is your fanboyism.

Why don't we take this into the battlezone? Sentry vs Thor?

iceman24567
Lesson number 1. When someone calls you kid they are talking about your experience with comics more likely then your actual age. Like i said before this is speculation until they actually fight so with my limited experience with comics i can still argue that their strength levels are close prove me otherwise.

Gecko4lif
Like i said before this is speculation until they actually fight so with my limited experience with comics i can still argue that their strength levels are close prove me otherwise.
Sentry has struggled with a helicarrier

Thor lifted the Midgard serpant

Big diffrence

llagrok

Big diffrence

Actually, Thor fished it from space.

Which makes it a shit-load heavier....

Gecko4lif
Even better

llagrok
I really hope Tkitna accepts my challenge.

I'd like to prove once and for all that Thor is more powerful than the Sentry.

iceman24567

Big diffrence With or without his belt? With the Odinforce The Sentry is outmatched.

tkitna
Well first of all, the Sentry hurt her, and he has been the only one to actually punch her. If you actually read the latest issue, you would've seen that she was regenerating.

You mean the couple of times when her programming got frazzeled for a second before she retaliated? I dont consider that being hurt.

Thank You and your hatred blinds you.

What could be said there that isnt being said here? I dont see the reason. You belive Thor wins, I believe Sentry wins. Kind of pointless.

llagrok
We'll have a panel of judges, present all their feats without interruption and so on.

Come on.

I challenge you to a battlezone battle!

iceman24567
You mean the couple of times when her programming got frazzeled for a second before she retaliated? I dont consider that being hurt.

What could be said there that isnt being said here? I dont see the reason. You belive Thor wins, I believe Sentry wins. Kind of pointless. No way The Sentry can beat Thor while his powers are increased with the odinforce i just can't see it happening.

tkitna
We'll have a panel of judges, present all their feats without interruption and so on.

Come on.

I challenge you to a battlezone battle!

I dont know what a battlezone battle is. If its a debate with me against you about Thor and Sentry it seems silly. Thor has 40+ years of feats while the Sentry has been around for what,,,,7 or 8 years sporadically with a handful of feats (although good). Lets save ourselves time and i'll list the feats that Thor needs to beat. Here's my trump cards-

1. Held the power of a cosmic cube in his bare hands.
2. Reed Richards saying he's the most powerful hero on earth
3. Fighting Genis-Val to a stalemate.
4. Fighting the Collective to a stalemate.
5. Void breaking every bone in the Hulks body.
6. An utter embarrasing punking of Terrax.
7. Fighting off Stranges mind spell and Stephen saying the Sentry was always to powerful for that.
8. Flying around the world and defusing a situation faster than it took somebody to use the restroom.
9. Taking the full brunt of a nuke.
10. Beating Wolverine like a child.

Help yourself to that and if Thor can do or claim those things than I guess we'll have to wait until they meet.

llagrok
1. Held the power of a cosmic cube in his bare hands.
2. Reed Richards saying he's the most powerful hero on earth
3. Fighting Genis-Val to a stalemate.
4. Fighting the Collective to a stalemate.
5. Void breaking every bone in the Hulks body.
6. An utter embarrasing punking of Terrax.
7. Fighting off Stranges mind spell and Stephen saying the Sentry was always to powerful for that.
8. Flying around the world and defusing a situation faster than it took somebody to use the restroom.
9. Taking the full brunt of a nuke.
10. Beating Wolverine like a child.

Those are nothing but random feats, some of them aren't even relevant. I'll respond to the once where Thor has done something similar/more impressive

1: I don't have any holding feats, so here's one where he physically prevents the end of the world and turns back time
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thorworldengine2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thorworldengine3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thorworldengine4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/Thorworldengine5.jpg

And if that doesn't please the gentleman:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst1.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst2.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst3.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst4.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst5.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ThorvsGalactusfirst6.jpg

2: This shouldn't be worth replying to
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Journey_in_to_mystery092-12.jpg

3: Thor stalemated Zeus for months. Zeus = Skyfather
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5cc8fajpgorig0zi9fj.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5ccf5bjpgorig5np6hw.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5ccf48jpgorig7io5fn.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5ccf50jpgorig6gt6yb.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5cd6cajpgorig7kg1wk.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5cd6d1jpgorig0hh6ii.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/fa5cd6dbjpgorig4hq0yr.jpg

4: Mangog > Collective
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-16-17.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-18.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-19.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-20.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Thor_vol2-527-025-21.jpg

5: Not relevant

6: Beats Terrax
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/thorvsterrax22kc.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/thorvsterrax11vu.jpg

I'll even throw in Thor killing Air Walker:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_13.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_14.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_15.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_16.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_17.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_18.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/random%20comic%20feats/Thor_1981_305_19.jpg

7: Not even Mephisto can break his spirit
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/untitledtruecolor15wh8.jpg

8: 3x lightspeed
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/lightspeed0050lh.jpg

9: Fighting inside the sun
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/atlantisattackspart13thkr8.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/atlantisattackspart13th4ev.jpg

Or, he can just absorb it:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/ultimate0060az.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/aemh04157gv-1.jpg

10: Wolverine? Is that a feat?
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/epicfeat0018yi.jpg
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/epicfeat0021ky.jpg

iceman24567
Was the last number 1 the godblast?

llagrok
I wouldn't call it that

The God Blast he used to crack open exitar's dome was a bit different, it busted his hammer and everything

iceman24567
I wouldn't call it that

The God Blast he used to crack open exitar's dome was a bit different, it busted his hammer and everything It looks as powerful if you ask me.

Tony Stark
Actually, Thor fished it from space.

Which makes it a shit-load heavier....

laughing

Yeah cause things are so much heavier in space... Ever hear of continued inertia? The Midgard serpent has.

Horrificus
I wouldn't call it that

The God Blast he used to crack open exitar's dome was a bit different, it busted his hammer and everything

He didn't call it a "God Blast".

He just wrapped his hammer in the belt of strength, (which doubled the power of the hammer).

Horrificus
laughing

Yeah cause things are so much heavier in space... Ever hear of continued inertia? The Midgard serpent has.

Oh the sorry state of our education system...

hulkcpbifiussjf
I vote sentry. I love Thor but sentry is too much nuff said.

Horrificus
Like i said before this is speculation until they actually fight so with my limited experience with comics i can still argue that their strength levels are close prove me otherwise. If I remember right, Thor threw a being, (the Midgard Serpent), weighing billions of tons, off the planet.

Can anybody verify that?

carver9
Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf

Sentry is bad as hell but thor is also awesome. If it wasnt for thor hammer being so da** versatile I would give it to sentry every time but that hammer can do almost everything. I really dont know. Sentry have beaten top tiers in less than 3 panels. He probably could embarrass thor. Im not going to judge on this battle due to thor versatility and 1000s of years of combat experience.

Now if you pit sentry against another top tier (dont nobody be funny and say lt) then I would most likely give it to sentry but thor or beta ray, naaaaaaaaaaaah, Im not going to vote, both sides are almost unbeatable.

Horrificus
Ok, let's do this. What can Sentry do to Thor, that Thor hasn't already been able to handle from somebody else?

What can Sentry do?

llagrok
laughing

Did you even see the scan? The Serpent had wrapped itself around earth several times. You know what that means? IT'S AFFECTED BY MOTHER****ING GRAVITY!

Originally posted by carver9
Sentry is bad as hell but thor is also awesome. If it wasnt for thor hammer being so da** versatile I would give it to sentry every time but that hammer can do almost everything. I really dont know. Sentry have beaten top tiers in less than 3 panels. He probably could embarrass thor. Im not going to judge on this battle due to thor versatility and 1000s of years of combat experience.

Now if you pit sentry against another top tier (dont nobody be funny and say lt) then I would most likely give it to sentry but thor or beta ray, naaaaaaaaaaaah, Im not going to vote, both sides are almost unbeatable.

I can't think of any top tier characters that the Sentry has beat when Thor couldn't.

Originally posted by hulkcpbifiussjf

You don't have anything to back that up with though. You just don't know jackshit about Thor.

Estacado
Nuff said is a pretty good "back up" i think........

Grinning Goku
Yeah, I hope they fight in Thor.

And hope that Sentry kills WWH!

Not kill. Just bad enough for him to never want to star in a crossover ever again.

llagrok
Not kill. Just bad enough for him to never want to star in a crossover ever again.

Yeah.

I want the old incredible hulk back, the incredible ******* isn't as fun

Switch 07
As you can see IM is not EXTREMIS yet. But he's coming sooooooooooooon... evil face

You are one of the biggest idiots I ever saw.

He was telling Thor to register. His Extremis came before the registration. So actually you fail.

Your an embarrassment to this site, to Stark fans and to your mother.

Leave before you truly realize what an idiot you are, if you go now you can delude yourself some more.

Larceny
Originally posted by Horrificus
He didn't call it a "God Blast".

He just wrapped his hammer in the belt of strength, (which doubled the power of the hammer).

It didn't double the power of the hammer, he only wrapped it in the belt of strength to reinforce it with extra durability. Obviously this didn't work, but this was a common forum misconception I feel needs cleared up.

Larceny
Also, Thor wins this bout and easily. Stronger, more durable, more versatile, more powerful, etc. 9-10/10

Photon009
Sentry wins. Stronger, more durable, more powerful, faster, smarter, more experience. When Thor overloads the Absorbing Man (something he's tried and failed at), or contains the power of a Cosmic Cube in his hands, then he might win here. But as of right now, Thor's getting his ass handed to him.

Estacado
haermm

Larceny
Originally posted by Photon009
Sentry wins. Stronger, more durable, more powerful, faster, smarter, more experience. When Thor overloads the Absorbing Man (something he's tried and failed at), or contains the power of a Cosmic Cube in his hands, then he might win here. But as of right now, Thor's getting his ass handed to him.

laughing

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Switch 07
You are one of the biggest idiots I ever saw.

He was telling Thor to register. His Extremis came before the registration. So actually you fail.

Your an embarrassment to this site, to Stark fans and to your mother.

Leave before you truly realize what an idiot you are, if you go now you can delude yourself some more.

Prove it genius... Prove that EXTREMIS is before the registration (with an actual issue that states that and not your B.S. opinion)...Oh yeah you can't because it didn't dirtball. Your the embarrassment specifically to the human race you little pricked troll.

Since you haven't given one solid piece of evidence during any of what you've been trying to call a post in any of these threads.

I along with most "actual" posters on KMC agree with it being time to either switch your name again and start from scratch, or give up the keys to your account and stop logging into this site and just move on to something else that you may actually have a shred of knowledge about...

Oh yeah that's very likely "NOTHING" So I guess your F U C K E D.

Although you could try your hand at suicide... Maybe you'd actually get something right with that...(please...please...) you'd have many options to try and complete it, so you could continue to try until you got it right. And again if you did get it right it would be the 1st time you would have gotten "anything" right; unlike anything you've ever posted.

big grin Have a shitty day

Gecko4lif
Stronger
LMFAO!!!! Where was sentry during the Infinity wars?
And Sentry can barbly lift a helicarrier. thor fished the midgard serpent from space... It is as long as the earths equator...... SENTRY FAILS!

Ive never seen ultron bitchslap thor all over a city....

Because everyone knows sentry can reality warp.......

Thor + hammer > lightspeed
Sentry can barely go supersonic

in science i would concede if it werent for asgaurdain tech > earth tech...

Then a god that is hundreds if not thousands of years old.... Are you ****ing crazy?

Larceny
Prove it genius... Prove that EXTREMIS is before the registration (with an actual issue that states that and not your B.S. opinion)...Oh yeah you can't because it didn't dirtball. Your the embarrassment specifically to the human race you little pricked troll.

Since you haven't given one solid piece of evidence during any of what you've been trying to call a post in any of these threads.

I along with most "actual" posters on KMC agree with it being time to either switch your name again and start from scratch, or give up the keys to your account and stop logging into this site and just move on to something else that you may actually have a shred of knowledge about...

Although you could try your hand at suicide... Maybe you'd actually get something right with that...(please...please...) you'd have many options to try and complete it, so you could continue to try until you got it right. And again if you did get it right it would be the 1st time you would have gotten "anything" right; unlike anything you've ever posted.

no expression thumb down

llagrok

You against me, battlezone.

You can represent the Sentry, I'll be Thor. If you don't accept, you can shut the **** up.

Gecko4lif
You against me, battlezone.

You can represent the Sentry, I'll be Thor. If you don't accept, you can shut the **** up.

The gauntlet has been thrown...

Switch 07

Prove it? You got it. Give me a little while and I will show you the issues.

Dumb you are. yes

Erik-Lensherr
Are you serious ?

Switch 07
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Are you serious ? He's an idiot. What can we say?

Switch 07
Hey tool. A present for you. Some nice proof that Extremis started before Civil War.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2517/61568755dq7.th.jpg

That shows you what year Extremis started and its that same year he got the extremis armour....2005.

Yet before the whole war happened and before the registration act was passed we see the Speedball bit. Which happened in 2006.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5818/87566083rk6.th.jpg

So there you have it. The extremis bit happened in 2005, Civil War in 2006. Proof enough tool?

h1a8
roll eyes (sarcastic)

You do mean bloodied his nose not broke it right...? Because he surely never broke it. And you've never seen THOR bleed from a punch... eek! If you haven't believe me he has; as has everyone in comics.

I'll take Reed's word for it... As you can see THOR was around at the same time as SENTRY was, and thats when Reed said that The SENTRY was the most powerful hero the world has ever known...SENTRY for the WIN.

wink

That doesn't diminish the fact that a full hammer strike from Thor will do far far worst than someone who can't take a hit without bleeding from a weak Iron man. Iron man with his best punch couldn't even phase in the slightest some of the things that Mjlonir was able to damage. Do you think Iron man can bloodly Superman's nose, Hulk's nose, etc.? And Thor has fought beings whose strength would make a helicarrier seem like a piece of paper.

Sirius77

What could be said there that isnt being said here? I dont see the reason. You belive Thor wins, I believe Sentry wins. Kind of pointless.

Actually, her neck got snapped several times... but if you want to ignore that then...

Sirius77

Why does everyone act like holding a cosmic cube is so dangerous?

It's not that big of a feat. It only has destructive power if you use it
that way.

Power16
I see this is taking forever but i'm on Thor's side.

Tony Stark
Hey tool. A present for you. Some nice proof that Extremis started before Civil War.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2517/61568755dq7.th.jpg

That shows you what year Extremis started and its that same year he got the extremis armour....2005.

Yet before the whole war happened and before the registration act was passed we see the Speedball bit. Which happened in 2006.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5818/87566083rk6.th.jpg

So there you have it. The extremis bit happened in 2005, Civil War in 2006. Proof enough tool?

laughing

That's F'n hilarious MORON... Just because it was printed before it; doesn't mean that in MARVELS continuity it actually was before it, you LOSER.

Do you know how many comics that MARVEL came out with before Civil War truly got rolling that were supposed to tie in later during the story or after it was all done... Your even denser than I was giving you credit for.

FTR EXTREMIS Iron Man in continuity with the civil war has not happened yet. You've proved nothing. As I counted on, and you pulled through CONGRATS.

stick out tongue

HueyFreeman
Wasn't Iron Man wearing Extremis when he fought Sentry, before Civil war?

Sirius77
laughing

That's F'n hilarious MORON... Just because it was printed before it; doesn't mean that in MARVELS continuity it actually was before it, you LOSER.

Do you know how many comics that MARVEL came out with before Civil War truly got rolling that were supposed to tie in later during the story or after it was all done... Your even denser than I was giving you credit for.

FTR EXTREMIS Iron Man in continuity with the civil war has not happened yet. You've proved nothing. As I counted on, and you pulled through CONGRATS.

stick out tongue

It clearly says Extermis in the scans that you quoted... he even
circled it for you. sad

Tony Stark
Originally posted by h1a8
That doesn't diminish the fact that a full hammer strike from Thor will do far far worst than someone who can't take a hit without bleeding from a weak Iron man. Iron man with his best punch couldn't even phase in the slightest some of the things that Mjlonir was able to damage. Do you think Iron man can bloodly Superman's nose, Hulk's nose, etc.? And Thor has fought beings whose strength would make a helicarrier seem like a piece of paper.

confused

THOR has bounced Mjlonir off of The HULK a 1000x... Where as IM knocked The HULK the "F" out decades ago... Which he is without question much stronger now (better tech=IM being stronger)

And why is it that you guys can't see or admit that the weight of the hellicarrier wasn't an issue for The SENTRY, it was making sure it didn't crumble into pieces while he was stopping it which was his biggest concern and hence why he was trying to take his time to insure that it didn't happen.

Tony Stark
Why does everyone act like holding a cosmic cube is so dangerous?

It's not that big of a feat. It only has destructive power if you use it
that way.

wink

Anybody else do it?

Sirius77
Current Ironman got pwned by the Hulk in his HULKBUSTER armor.

Sirius77
wink

Anybody else do it?

I believe that a captain america level being has.

llagrok
confused

THOR has bounced Mjlonir off of The HULK a 1000x... Where as IM knocked The HULK the "F" out decades ago... Which he is without question much stronger now (better tech=IM being stronger)

And why is it that you guys can't see or admit that the weight of the hellicarrier wasn't an issue for The SENTRY, it was making sure it didn't crumble into pieces while he was stopping it which was his biggest concern and hence why he was trying to take his time to insure that it didn't happen.

I could also post pics of Doc samson knocking out the Hulk, which would be as ridiculous as your continuing with your retarded pictures. Do you think the Sentry could turn back the world engine? TURN BACK TIME?

Once again I ask you, fight me in the battlezone.

Tony Stark
I believe that a captain america level being has.

Ohhhh... Like PC Superman

llagrok
So yes or no to battlezone?

h1a8
confused

Hulk's durability is based off his rage. So it is feasible for Thor to bounce Mjlonir off him at times without effect (I never seen it though) and to hurt him when his rage is not sufficient. What's with the 1000x crap? Unless you mean that mjlonir fu43ked hulk up in the process of bouncing off.

With that said,
I seriously doubt Iron man koed Hulk. Hulk weighs about 1000lbs. and old Iron man hits with more than 90tons of force. So this is why Hulk is able to be hit back hard many times. Doesn't mean that he was koed or that his nose was bleeding or even hurt.

Now you know that comic writers don't always write with a true sense of science. It is very reasonable to assume that the writers didn't think about that Sentry must slow the helicarrier to prevent it from crumbling to pieces.

Switch 07
laughing

stick out tongue

Your probably one of the stupidest people on this site. Why both posting here its not like your welcome. Your laughed at mocked. Your a joke I showed you proof you try to insult me.

Its no point in debating with you.

Your not worth the time and anybody with a brain will agree.

Leave before you embarrass yourself further.

Prove to me its not extremis.

My god....idiot.

pr1983
laughing

stick out tongue

that behaviour is neither warranted nor appreciated. if you can't behave, don't post.

especially considering he was right...

Switch 07
Thank you PR.

BTW sorry if I was a bit to...rude.

Tony Stark
Your probably one of the stupidest people on this site. Why both posting here its not like your welcome. Your laughed at mocked. Your a joke I showed you proof you try to insult me.

Its no point in debating with you.

Your not worth the time and anybody with a brain will agree.

Leave before you embarrass yourself further.

Prove to me its not extremis.

My god....idiot.

FU and prove that it is.

Mr. Napoleon Dynamite

And I know you have a hard time not doing this but, the air is probably much better outside of PR's ass. And no PR your as wrong as this dipshit.

Neither one of you must know what "continuity" is. And how MARVEL along with almost all comic publisher's time line's for their story's don't all fit together. It's not rocket science.

Gecko4lif
FU and prove that it is.

Mr. Napoleon Dynamite

And I know you have a hard time not doing this but, the air is probably much better outside of PR's ass. And no PR your as wrong as this dipshit.

Neither one of you must know what "continuity" is. And how MARVEL along with almost all comic publisher's time line's for their story's don't all fit together. It's not rocket science.
Of we didnt assume the continunity was at least semi accurate then for all you know tony wasnt even been born before the civil war

Capt Spaulding
It's Like I aid, i want Sentry and Hulk to fight, then Thor coms along and kills em both, then i'll be happy cool

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>