Best Final Fantasy Boss music ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Ok , which FF has the best Boss music.

FF 1-7
rGMfIuZi86w

FF 8-12

JbDSg0cuKFg

You decide !

BackFire
IX and VI

shin_gear
Heh...not bothering to listen to the first video. They're oldies and they don't sound too well anyway. Plus, I'm biased.

Anyway there are many boss battle music in these games. The one that was picked for FFX is KICKASS. I love that one. It's also the one used when Auron appeared for the second time in X to fight the fiend in Luca.

But my all-time FAVORITE boss music...is the one being playing while fighting Seymour Omnis 313

j/k it's so annoying.

Violent2Dope
One Winged Angel. no expression

shin_gear
Seymour would pwn Sephiroth, by the way. happy

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
Seymour would pwn Sephiroth, by the way. happy no

Remindme
Best Boss music.....if you include One Winged Angel it has to be that, but general bosses I'd say VIII

Kero_Co
As far as music goes a like Dancing Mad best, but the choir gives One Winged Angel a bit more oomph. Generally though, I like 10, 8,6,4,and 1 (Is it me, or does X-2 sound like something taken out of shinobi?)

SelphieT
Sephiroth's boss theme was probably the best, and I really liked that one Maybe I'm a Lion song or whatever on FF8.

shin_gear
One-Winged Angel in AC was far better than the original. It's improved, after all.

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
no Seymour became a part of Sin and acheived a very high state of power. 313

Darkhalen
It's Hard to choose probably FFVII, VIII, OR IX

Violent2Dope
Seymour became a part of Sin and acheived a very high state of power. 313 And?

shin_gear
And he was more powerful than Sephiroth.

Violent2Dope
And he was more powerful than Sephiroth. Prove it.

shin_gear
Seymour was one with Sin. That's a statement from the game. Sin has more power than the lifestream does, and Sin's Terra Graviton drilled holes in the planet (Spira), and caused the destruction of a city (Zanarkand) by approaching it. Seymour Flux (A weaker version than Omnis) had an overdrive that nuked an entire battlefield..Sephiroth (versions that look like the AC one, not Bizzaro and Seifer Sephiroth etc.) has yet to demonstrate that kind of power.

ragesRemorse
I thought ten was cool. It was a total surprise that came out of nowhere to hear japanese metal used in the final boss battle. At first i was like wtf, but it worked.

Hannibal-Lector
Craps i voted 7 cause i thought 1 winged angel counted.... but probably 8

MadMel
I'm biased
stop the f*cking presses!! jawdrop
it cant be true.....wheres the real gears?!?!

fanboy 1988
It's not a boss song but I thought Auron's was one of the coolest, and One Winged Angel was solid to

shin_gear
Originally posted by MadMel
stop the f*cking presses!! jawdrop
it cant be true.....wheres the real gears?!?! shrug

Seymour in action 3130fxb0QTqPYI

Terryc250
^ very unimpressive by seymour =(

Chaos Vincent had nuclear explosive power, so?

heres a vid for all you Sephiroth lovers

BnN4mpZBAOI

InnerRise
Final Fantasy X

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

shin_gear
Originally posted by Terryc250
^ very unimpressive by seymour =(

Chaos Vincent had nuclear explosive power, so?

heres a vid for all you Sephiroth lovers

BnN4mpZBAOI Unimpressive my ass. That version knows every spell in the X universe to the highest degree, and I wasn't really willing to convince anyone that Seymour was more powerful than Sephiroth. I just talked for the heck of it.

By the way cool video. The excited Asian people made me laugh a little though.

ESB -1138
shrug

Seymour in action 3130fxb0QTqPYI

Safer Sephiroth is cooler; plus he has cooler boss music. (sorry after Terryc250 said I felt like carrying it on)

Terryc250
^ he looks like Eternity from the marvel universe

shin_gear
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Safer Sephiroth is cooler; plus he has cooler boss music. (sorry after Terryc250 said I felt like carrying it on) I like Seymour's appearance and his voice. tongue His forms look cool.

~KoK!~
FFX>FFVII

shin_gear
Originally posted by ~KoK!~
FFX>FFVII COFU.CKINGSIGNED!!!

Lmao.

Like I said..........I'm biased when it comes to Final Fantasy. tongue

~KoK!~
COFU.CKINGSIGNED!!!

Lmao.

Like I said..........I'm biased when it comes to Final Fantasy. tongue I'm glad they didn't completely rape FFX like they did with 7. Seriously, they've pretty much killed all of what was once a good story.

X still rules. And MY GOD! The piano! drool

shin_gear
The FFX soundtrack is one of my favorite videogame tracks ever. yes happy

Terryc250
I'm glad they didn't completely rape FFX like they did with 7. Seriously, they've pretty much killed all of what was once a good story.

X still rules. And MY GOD! The piano! drool

I dunno X-2 was pretty bad..

i really like the melody they play in this
Zwyy9-yCUws

InnerRise
I'm glad they didn't completely rape FFX like they did with 7. Seriously, they've pretty much killed all of what was once a good story.

X still rules. And MY GOD! The piano! drool I love the Hauting Choir Music that was played in the Temple of the Faiths and in other areas.

Love it.

Bought the Soundtrack just to hear those pieces...........bought the soundtrack in 2005.........didn't open it till earlier this year.

dodgy

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

shin_gear

Zwyy9-yCUws X-2 may've been bad in some areas......but it was definitely worth it for me.

Seriously though.

Mairuzu
Kuja's theme song has always been my favorite FFIX for the win

Mairuzu
as for ff11 which theme song would that be? cause i played that game online..

Mairuzu
X3yHwwVm58I

Final Kuja Trace battle music is just godly

Lana
FFX has the best music, I think. To Zanarkand, Hymn of the Fayth, and Suteki Da Ne alone give it that title.

...of course I would be biased, though, as I love that game.

Now I need to go listen to the music from it...

Sado-sama

Zwyy9-yCUws Great melody.

FFX-2 musics beats all though. 131

FF or not.

Lana
FFX-2's music, except for 1000 no Kotoba and Memory of Lightwaves, was just like the rest of the game - terrible.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Sado-sama
Great melody.

FFX-2 musics beats all though. 131

FF or not. Final Fantasy X-2 did have some good music in it. Particularly "Real Emotion" and "1000 Words".

Final Fantasy X had some good music as well as I stated above. Suteki Da Ne was particuarly bad though per say such as.

Wandering Flame
Originally posted by Lana
FFX-2's music, except for 1000 no Kotoba and Memory of Lightwaves, was just like the rest of the game - terrible. So what about:

Real Emotion
Besaid
Yuna's Ballad
Demise
Until the day we meet again
Reunion

That's just a couple of the top off my head. There are many greater songs in the soundtrack. In fact, X-2's music in a lot of ways is as good as X's.

Lana
Real Emotion is good, but not as good as most FFX music, and the English version is just horrid.

It's not all bad but it's just not nearly as good as most FF music.

And I edited your post. Don't link to illegal uploads.

Wandering Flame
How are they illegal?

And the Japanese version sounded like a retard was singing, which is why I linked to the youtube video of the English version (seeing as how I couldn't find a link to the English song).

Lana
How are they illegal? Because they're copyrighted material and you don't have permission to share them, neither does the site that they're on. Thus linking to them is illegal.

And Koda Kumi's version was far superior to Jade's version. Mostly because Koda Kumi can actually sing and didn't have to deal with a poor translation.

Wandering Flame
Oh yes, you're right. Why did you restate my question? laughing out loud

The entire "what can I do for you" in the Japanese version was what made it sound horrid, plus it didn't have the cool surround effect as the English version did. I almost puked the first time I heard the Japanese version.

Jap version of 1000 words is decent however.

And the tracks I mentioned were kickass. 1000 words (refuses to say no kotoba so as to not imitate InnerRise) and Real Emotion are far from being the only good songs in the X-2 OST.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Wandering Flame
Oh yes, you're right. Why did you restate my question? laughing out loud

The entire "what can I do for you" in the Japanese version was what made it sound horrid. Well yes. They tried to have Kumi Koda sing the English Version as well but she sounded too mechanical and too bad, thus why the "What Can I Do For You" part sounds bad for you.

So they got Jade to do the English Version which turned out pretty good.

Originally posted by Wandering Flame
(refuses to say no kotoba so as to not imitate InnerRise)Ummmmmm......I didn't say "No Kotoba." Thus you did "imitate me" although I don't see why you'd even mention such a miniscule detail anyway.

Wandering Flame
- I know.

- Did that primarily for my own amusement. I intended no offense. wink

Lana
Err, how is calling something by it's name imitating anyone? It's not.

And the reason Koda Kumi's English version of Real Emotion sounded off is because she's not a native English speaker. Duh.

InnerRise
Thus why it sounded bad and mechanical. Duh. Explanation......not needed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.