Wireless help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reverend Axel
It says I'm not connected to my wireless network, even though I am getting internet on my computer. For some reason it just wont say connected to wireless connection. Though it still works.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
It says I'm not connected to my wireless network, even though I am getting internet on my computer. For some reason it just wont say connected to wireless connection. Though it still works.

Have you tried right clicking the connection and clicking Repair?

Reverend Axel
Originally posted by Tattoo
Have you tried right clicking the connection and clicking Repair? It worked. Huzzah.

It was only doing that on my laptop for some odd reason. Oh well, looks like its working now.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Reverend Axel
It worked. Huzzah.

It was only doing that on my laptop for some odd reason. Oh well, looks like its working now.

Yeah, happens to me occasionally.

Reverend Axel
Well, now its completely fvcked up. I'm connected through lan into the modem.

Grand_Moff_Gav
I've had this problem a few times and I'm just trying to remember how to solve it.

I think that restarting the computer usually helps, if you've got a router maybe you need to reset it.

Try clicking the Internet connection on both computers and make sure it says that they "Share Internet connection: allow other computers to connect through this connection".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.