Pyron vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SHM
The two cosmic guys who are allways hungry.

Pyron is in his full size with all his powers.

If you think this is a curbstomp, then scenario 2 is Pyron with all his cannon AND non-cannon feats vs Galactus.

Who wins?

Remindme
wrong place for this thread. . . . . . . assuming there is a right place for it

(BTW Pyron > Gala boy)

Sol Valentine
Reported.

shin_gear
Galactus would easily WTFpwn Pyron. erm

Reported also.

Sol Valentine
I reported it already!!!!

shin_gear
I know. 131

Remindme
I reported it before either of you, no fun for Lana though ^^'

spam reports can't be fun

Sol Valentine
B!tch.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
B!tch. Reported.

Sol Valentine
Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shin_gear
Too late. Lana's on her way.

Sol Valentine
*sniff* *sniff*

I'm probably gonna be shot at now.

SHM
Sorry, but I heard that in the comic section, it's only allowed vs topics about comic characters.

It seems here is the same thing about video game characters.

Exist a place in KMC where I can post a vs thread between characters of diferent medias?

Sol Valentine
OTF.

SHM
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
OTF.

OTF = ???

Remindme
Off topic forum?

Sol Valentine
Yep.

SHM
Okay, thanks.

Sol Valentine
No! not the OTF!!!!

Violent2Dope
Only way this would be a fight is if Pyron actually CAN go 3 times bigger than Andromeda. Also, why do you think Pyron> Big G Remindme?

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Only way this would be a fight is if Pyron actually CAN go 3 times bigger than Andromeda. Also, why do you think Pyron> Big G Remindme?

Got better fight scenes, shows better skills in battle.

I dunno bout the strength & speed side of it, but skill is frequently a decideding factor, and i rate Pyrons higher, tis why

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Got better fight scenes, shows better skills in battle.

I dunno bout the strength & speed side of it, but skill is frequently a decideding factor, and i rate Pyrons higher, tis why Big G has vast powers and shit. He has matter manipulation on the atomic scale, limitless power, is already very strong and can increase his strength with the Power Cosmic, and can fly at multiples of lightspeed. I agree in terms of skill Pyron is greater.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Big G has vast powers and shit. He has matter manipulation on the atomic scale, limitless power, is already very strong and can increase his strength with the Power Cosmic, and can fly at multiples of lightspeed. I agree in terms of skill Pyron is greater.

Yeah well i judge by what i see, I'm not getting into it, just my IMO Pyron is better.

And now for something, completely random
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Random_Channel_Request_1_by_optimus.jpg

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Yeah well i judge by what i see, I'm not getting into it, just my IMO Pyron is better.

And now for something, completely random
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z156/DiffidentAngel/Random_Channel_Request_1_by_optimus.jpg haermmPROFILED!

Lana
Please to be reading the rules before making threads.

It makes everyone's lives easier, not the least mine ermm

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.