Battlezone match: Violent2Dope vs. Phenomenol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
This match will start at 10:00 PM, which is in 35 minutes(after WWE Smackdown ends lol). It will end Monday, at 10:00 PM.

I will rep Pyron from Darkstalkers.

Phenom is repping Goku from DBZ.

Only canon feats, for Pyron that would be anything in the game and the UDON comics. For Goku that is the manga, and if he can prove to any judges anime is canon, they can take any anime feats into consideration. The judges so far are: Soljer, Utrigita, and Gecko4lif.

No one but the combatants and judges participate in the thread while the match is on.

King Kandy
Here, let me give you a good luck gift!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4912/phenomenolyl5.png

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by King Kandy
Here, let me give you a good luck gift!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4912/phenomenolyl5.png Funny, but don't post again lol.

I'll list Pyron's powers, along with scans from the UDON comics which show canon abilities.

Vast strength with no known limit.
Speed to fly thru space in short amounts of time, beyond lightspeed, tho not known how much, however, he did fly from the other side of the universe in a mere 3 years.
High resistance or immunity to most attacks(Magic seems to be one which he doesn't have)
Shapeshifts at will
Instantly can change size from as small as a man to at least as large as the sun, he may be capable of reaching a size that dwarfs the Andromeda galaxy, tho this is highly debated.
Complete control over cosmic fire, can even make mini suns
Heat generation(like a heat aura)
Can tele himself and others instantly, at galaxy-size or larger he could logically tele a galaxy, as teleing others involves wrapping his shield around them, tho this is assuming he can reach such a size.
Powerful energy shield, if wanted he can actually become the shield to encase enemies
Immortality/Longevity, is over 200,000,000 years old.
Intangibility
Flight
Can absorb the life force and matter of planets, energy absorption
Energy-Enhanced strike
Energy manipulation
Cosmic awareness
Matter manipulation/Creation
Can create heralds, and can bestow those heralds with great power
Limitless energy
I read this online but I am not sure, so don't quote me, "Divine Powers".

There are likely more, but I can't remember them.

Now for scans:

This is Pyron being reborn as a cosmic being, and eating a planet.

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/2937/darkstalkersv1012004samub8.jpg

Pyron flying thru space and making heralds.

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9589/54175155ko5.th.jpghttp://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1163/58699226qn7.th.jpghttp://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2042/94501796vr3.th.jpghttp://img406.imageshack.us/img406/3217/14085756kt5.th.jpg\

Also, his loss to Demitri was PIS just so you know. Pyron had three things going against him in this fight, he is arrogant for one. Also, Demitri is very powerful using magic, which is a great plot device weapon. Finally, Pyron before fighting any Darkstalker, weakened himself, he was "conforming to terrestrial combat". Basically, he became a super uberfied human.

And one more thing, Pyron has NEVER canonically been beaten by any Streetfighter character, saying that Goku is weak cause he got "beaten" by a "Capcom guy" is a truly pathetic argument indeed.

Violent2Dope
Here is a vid of the Darkstalkers OVA of Pyron twatting everyone at 20% power with ease. Note that this vid is only to show Pyron's variety of attacks and his fighting style, OVA Pyron is much weaker than canon Pyron. The music is annoying as hell, I recommend you mute it.

wSXgSrDieCk

Phenomenol
DECLINED!

The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!! thumb up

JasonK4
Originally posted by Phenomenol
DECLINED!

The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!! thumb up
no expression

Creshosk
DECLINED!

The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!! thumb up In otherwords you knew you had no hope of winning so you wisely choose to not try and get involved in a fight you have no hopes of winning.

You know that you can't debate well enough to prove your point to anyone. Because there's no way for goku to win this.

Kudos on backing down from a fight you cannot win. Its the only smart thing I've ever seen you do. thumb up

Phenomenol
I never RAPE the same character twice!! thumb up

Not too mention what happened last match, I made a business decision. smile

Violent2Dope
Kay. So you are basically copping out like a pussy and admit the twatting Goku and the entire DBZverse would revieve from Pyron?

Air Legend
This thread fails.

Phenomenol
Again, The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!!

Violent2Dope
Leave.

Violent2Dope
Again, The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!! No, the cost of failure is too high and Phenomenol can't face it.

Phenomenol
roll eyes (sarcastic)

JasonK4
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No, the cost of failure is too high and Phenomenol can't face it.
laughing out loud

Phenomenol
Originally posted by Air Legend
This thread fails.

thumb up

Violent2Dope
You think Goku wins? How about you stop being a little punk and DEBATE for him, try to prove me wrong!

Air Legend
You think Goku wins? How about you stop being a little punk and DEBATE for him, try to prove me wrong!
I don't give a damn who wins, but if that character your using is a herald level being I could prove you wrong. You just wanted to face phenomenol for an easy win. So is this character a herald level being?

Violent2Dope
I don't give a damn who wins, but if that character your using is a herald level being I could prove you wrong. You just wanted to face phenomenol for an easy win. So is this character a herald level being? He really thinks Goku would curb him, and 2 people agree. I didn't hear you complainin on the other thread with Goku being curbed. Also, Pyron is more of a Skyfather type being. Stop posting.

Phenomenol
My sig is for you!^^

Pyron and Majin Dark Schneider already got their @#$es curbstomped by Goku! I don't rape twice.

Peace!!

Air Legend
He really thinks Goku would curb him, and 2 people agree. I didn't hear you complainin on the other thread with Goku being curbed. Also, Pyron is more of a Skyfather type being. Stop posting.
So you're representing a Skyfather against Goku? What the hell is Goku going to do to a skyfather? You didn't have to make a battlezone match for this.

This thread fails.

Violent2Dope
So you're representing a Skyfather against Goku? What the hell is Goku going to do to a skyfather? You didn't have to make a battlezone match for this.

This thread fails. Well no shit Pyron would curb Goku, but what you phail to realise is that Phenom thinks all of DBZ is at least Skyfather, and thinks that Goku would beat L-Sama, an omnipotent being. He wanted me to make this thread. Oh and Phenom, you raped no one, you posted lies and wanked posts of bullshit with your sock and Sarutobi on your nuts, and its pathetic you won't even try to debate here.

Creshosk
Well no shit Pyron would curb Goku, but what you phail to realise is that Phenom thinks all of DBZ is at least Skyfather, and thinks that Goku would beat L-Sama, an omnipotent being. He wanted me to make this thread. Oh and Phenom, you raped no one, you posted lies and wanked posts of bullshit with your sock and Sarutobi on your nuts, and its pathetic you won't even try to debate here. QFT

Switch 07
DECLINED!

The Price of fame is high and Violent2Dope can't pay the way!! thumb up Yes we all know your a coward but keep on with the lies.

Gecko4lif
Phenomenol

Wow I just lost what minimal level of respect I had for you. I hope your at home crying yourself alseep in the corner and reflecting on your failure.

Violent2Dope
I think I deserve to pull a Phenom now: YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT, YOU ARE A FANBOY WHO CAN'T STAND THE FACT YOUR GOKU GOT RAPED!

Utrigita
Then V2D would be winner by default ore what???

Gecko4lif
Pretty much

Even thou it is kind of a hollow victory

Utrigita
Agreed

Violent2Dope
Yippee. I win I guess...

Utrigita
Lets wait and see if Phenom decides whether ore not he isgoing to have this battle maybe he will change his mind, els I will ask Pr to lock it down at Monday.

Violent2Dope
Nah, I will ask him on Monday at 10:00. Hope Phenom mans up.

Utrigita
okay

King Kandy
Originally posted by Utrigita
Lets wait and see if Phenom decides whether ore not he isgoing to have this battle maybe he will change his mind, els I will ask Pr to lock it down at Monday.
I'd prefer thatPr lock Phenomenol as well.

I'm making another comic about this thread.

Violent2Dope
I'd prefer thatPr lock Phenomenol as well.

I'm making another comic about this thread. YAYS!

grey fox
And we haven't banned Phenom yet why ?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by grey fox
And we haven't banned Phenom yet why ? No idea.

grey fox
No idea.

I'd take him on myself. Unfortunately my character isn't on the same level as Goku.

Not that it'd matter because (even if he was) I'd be 'overwhelmed' by Pheonms 'debating skills'.

Violent2Dope
I'd take him on myself. Unfortunately my character isn't on the same level as Goku.

Not that it'd matter because (even if he was) I'd be 'overwhelmed' by Pheonms 'debating skills'. Yepperz, his unique debating style of whining and ignoring the opponent's facts and disregard for logic pwn all.

King Kandy
I was a tad less inspired for this one, but here it goes:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5664/phenomsskillzzt2.png

Violent2Dope
I was a tad less inspired for this one, but here it goes:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5664/phenomsskillzzt2.png laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

Creshosk
And we haven't banned Phenom yet why ? permenantly you mean?

He's gotten a 3 day ban, and then a 6, and then a 10...

Rorschach
Those comics are hilarious. laughing

Gecko4lif
the comics are genuis

id369
Edit - never mind. sick

Violent2Dope
I'm still waiting Phenom.

Violent2Dope
Well Phenom, I lept this open this log just to see if you would man up and debate, and what do you know? You didn't. I'll have Pr close this.

Estacado
There goes another one.....

User banned by WrathfulDwarf, permanently

Reason: Ignoring warnings and constant fighting.

pr1983
Closing as per V2D's request...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.