Ryu and Akuma vs Jin Kazama and Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Jin Kazama and Kyo Kusanagi both have one thing in common: they see themselves as Ryu's rival in martial arts.

However, on two seperate occasions, Ryu has bested them both; Ryu defeated Kyo when he crashed a birthday party for Chun Li, and Devil Jin (whilst in Dark Hadou mode).

The duo teams up in order to take down Ryu once and for all. Once Ryu was out of the way, they would become admired and feared. They both find Ryu at his dojo in the mountains.

Apparently, they were going to attack him at the same time. However, someone unexpected appears, forcing them back.

The Master of the Fists, Akuma.

The saying does ring true in this case: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Akuma was visiting Gouken's grave when he sensed Kyo and Jin at the school's doorstep.

Normally, he would stand aside, but after hearing Jin's remarks on Ansatsuken being weak and inferior, Akuma decides to team up with his one-time potential student to show the true power of Ansatsuken.

Not wanting to face Akuma, Kyo decides to deal with Ryu while Jin tests Akuma's mettle in combat

shin_gear
Yah, put Kyo there instead of Devil otherwise the SF team gets f*cked...

Violent2Dope
Gouki tears thru Jin like a wet napkin, then kills Kyo.

Sado22
Jin defeats Akuma and helps Kyo rape Ryu. (bring on the hatemail!)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin defeats Akuma and helps Kyo rape Ryu. (bring on the hatemail!) Lol at Jin beating Gouki.

Sado22
LOL at DOPE stick out tongue

shin_gear
Jin Kazama at his prime (as Devil Jin, after inheriting Devil Jinpachi's power) would pwn Akuma unquestionably.8oYg9SBSPR4
Oh wait...I mean blasphemy! No one on Tekken can defeat Gouki. Gouki is undefeatable by even the strongest in the Tekken verse.

Also, screw you V2D. If you actually think this character cannot defeat Akuma, considering he's two godtiers put together (Normal Devil Jin destroyed an entire forest, has telekinesis and superhuman durability, Jinpachi has durability against flames, and can shake areas of land with mere powerups) combine the two and you get this...a guy who just blew the fvck out of everything on-screen, then your claim of Akuma being unable to solo Tekken would be contradicted by none other than yourself. erm

Violent2Dope
Feats>Speculation. smile It's like people claiming Morrigan at full power would beat anyone, it is only speculation on a character with no feats. Oh, and that is not DJ in his prime btw, seeing as he never achieved the form.

Sado22
canonically, Jin DID defeat Jinpachi so what makes you think that he didn't absorb Jinpachi considering that was his goal to begin with. don't be such a foo!

Violent2Dope
canonically, Jin DID defeat Jinpachi so what makes you think that he didn't absorb Jinpachi considering that was his goal to begin with. don't be such a foo! Cause he wasn't Devil Jin. dur

shin_gear
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Feats>Speculation. smile It's like people claiming Morrigan at full power would beat anyone, it is only speculation on a character with no feats. Oh, and that is not DJ in his prime btw, seeing as he never achieved the form. ....which is why I mentioned actual feats in my post buddy. erm

And what is shown in the video is not SPECULATION...it's power that is visible in the video. Show me Akuma doing that please. Wait, he has never leveled an area by powering up, at that rate or ever in his lifetime.

Also I didn't say it's canon, either.

Sado22
what? how do YOU know that?

shin_gear
what? how do YOU know that? True. I always said it's possible Jin was Devil Jin at some point in the fight against Jinpachi and could have turned back to normal in the end, but I think it's unlikely.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
....which is why I mentioned actual feats in my post buddy. erm

And what is shown in the video is not SPECULATION...it's power that is visible in the video. Show me Akuma doing that please. Wait, he has never leveled an area by powering up, at that rate or ever in his lifetime.

Also I didn't say it's canon, either. Destroying an island with a ki punch, splitting Ayers Rock, hacky sacking a submarine to name a few. M. Bison can level an area by powering up btw.

Sado22
neither akuma nor bison threatened to "wipe out trace of existence on the planet", dope. Jinpachi did. might want to keep that in mind next time around.
oh and btw, Jin wrecked the area around him by powering up too.

~Sado

shin_gear
Destroying an island with a ki punch, splitting Ayers Rock, hacky sacking a submarine to name a few. M. Bison can level an area by powering up btw. M. Bison powering up and doing that, show it please, and don't give me scans from a comic. I've yet to see proof of it being in coordinance with what the characters can do canonically.

2. Akuma channeling most of his ki to do the highest feat mentioned (since the Misogi/K.K. is described as a self-taught technique where Akuma channels all his energy) is not better than leveling an area of that magnitude with a powerup, not to mention DJ having telekinesis would be a problem for Akuma, and a nigh-instantaneous beam that can cut clean through a tower.

Violent2Dope
Okay, first of all, threatening existence IS NOT a feat, oh and btw, Gouki never wanted to, neither did Bison. Second of all, Gear, it has already been proved with interviews from the creators that UDON comics show the canon abilities of both Streetfighter and Darkstalkers. Btw, Gouki doesn't use ALL of his ki with those moves, otherwise it would be totally ineffective and useless in combat. Gouki from what I hear can instantly traverse landmasses with his tele as well, which helps his speed. Can I prove Gouki>Empowered DJ? No, but you can't prove the opposite as well, that is all I am saying.

Sado22
never wanted to? please.
first of all let me clear something for you V2d: Bison very much wanted to destroy the world as his SFA3 proves. watch his ending again....he clearly wanted to destroy the world since he wanted his name to live for ever. so obviously he couldn't cuz he's nowhere in Jinpachi's league.

as for Akuma, well, Capcom puts Akuma and SFA3 Bison on the same level along with Gill and Oro.........................and by that token, Akuma can't destroy the world either. heck his greatest feat was destroying ayres rock/or that islant and that is NO WHERE NEAR threatening existence. even in his ShinAkuma training session the most he's ever done is wreck mountains.....and again, that's not even remotely close to destroying the world.

so get off that BS already.

as for it not being a feat....seriously laughing
so you think Lei Wullong and Raven's superiors were just trying to stop him for kicks? get real, mang. he was definitely capable of doing that which was the point all along.

and just to reiterate that point: jinpachi can destroy existence on the planet. Akuma nor SFA3 Bison CAN NOT. and so Jinpachi is on a whole new league that is beyond these two queers...one who spends his life locked away in caves worshipping his own ass and the other f@gtard who is such a pvssy that even his clones are girls.

~Sado
P.S. back to topic now, boys and girls

Violent2Dope
never wanted to? please.
first of all let me clear something for you V2d: Bison very much wanted to destroy the world as his SFA3 proves. watch his ending again....he clearly wanted to destroy the world since he wanted his name to live for ever. so obviously he couldn't cuz he's nowhere in Jinpachi's league.

as for Akuma, well, Capcom puts Akuma and SFA3 Bison on the same level along with Gill and Oro.........................and by that token, Akuma can't destroy the world either. heck his greatest feat was destroying ayres rock/or that islant and that is NO WHERE NEAR threatening existence. even in his ShinAkuma training session the most he's ever done is wreck mountains.....and again, that's not even remotely close to destroying the world.

so get off that BS already.

as for it not being a feat....seriously laughing
so you think Lei Wullong and Raven's superiors were just trying to stop him for kicks? get real, mang. he was definitely capable of doing that which was the point all along.

and just to reiterate that point: jinpachi can destroy existence on the planet. Akuma nor SFA3 Bison CAN NOT. and so Jinpachi is on a whole new league that is beyond these two queers...one who spends his life locked away in caves worshipping his own ass and the other f@gtard who is such a pvssy that even his clones are girls.

~Sado
P.S. back to topic now, boys and girls 1. http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3biso.htm

Where does he say he wants to destroy the world now? He wants Shadaloo to be remembered, that does not mean he wants to destroy the world.

2. Gouki killed both Bison and Gill, and Oro is an unknown, they had one non serious fight, both holding back. Oh and btw, what destructive feats does Jinpachi have again? None that begin to rival Gouki's. Gouki sunk an island, destroyed a submarine at the bottom of the ocean, split Ayers Rock, and can also traverse entire landmasses in an instant.

3. Pffftt...threatening existence is not a feat. And if he is so damn strong, why was he punked by NORMAL Jin? Splitting mountains, sinking islands, destroying submarines from the bottom of the ocean, THOSE are feats.

4. Gouki could easily destroy the world if he wanted to. He could destroy entire cities swiftly and would do that from city to city, and no one could stop him. As for Bison, he is constantly seen as a threat to world security, so by your logic he equals Jinpachi, not that I give a flying shit about Bison.

Sado22
1. link not working
2. doesnt change the fact that Capcom rates them all equal in terms of strength. you're missing the point.
3. i've already explained this before: devil powers don't increase when someone changes to their devil form....they just get access to more stuff. Kazuya uses the same powers of devil as does Devil Kazuya its just that with the transformation he gets access to flight AND shooting lazers etc. fact of the matter is Devil Jin is the same as regular Jin when it comes to power since they both have the same source for it. but this is besides the point....the main thing to understand is that YOU don't KNOW how Jin beat Jinpachi. and finally, don't beat around the bush. i asked you can akuma or Bison destroy the world and the answer was NO. they can't. none of their so called "feats" even come remotely close. even noncanonical shattering of the meteor (i saw the whole ending and not only was the asteriod NOT even that large but it was also never shown to be destroyed). so no dice, V2d. no dice at all.
4. proof? all i hear is a whole lots of "could've" and "would've". the closest his feats proof are destroying mountains in his strongest form or destroying Ayres rock. NOT wrecking the world. Not even close.

~Sado

shin_gear
1. Second of all, Gear, it has already been proved with interviews from the creators that UDON comics show the canon abilities of both Streetfighter and Darkstalkers

2. http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/c/sfa3biso.htm

Where does he say he wants to destroy the world now? He wants Shadaloo to be remembered, that does not mean he wants to destroy the world.

3. Gouki killed both Bison and Gill, and Oro is an unknown, they had one non serious fight, both holding back. Oh and btw, what destructive feats does Jinpachi have again? None that begin to rival Gouki's. Gouki sunk an island, destroyed a submarine at the bottom of the ocean, split Ayers Rock, and can also traverse entire landmasses in an instant.

4. Pffftt...threatening existence is not a feat. And if he is so damn strong, why was he punked by NORMAL Jin? Splitting mountains, sinking islands, destroying submarines from the bottom of the ocean, THOSE are feats.

5. Gouki could easily destroy the world if he wanted to. He could destroy entire cities swiftly and would do that from city to city, and no one could stop him. As for Bison, he is constantly seen as a threat to world security, so by your logic he equals Jinpachi, not that I give a flying shit about Bison.
1. Let me check the links to these interviews please.

2. Magnificent. He used a statue and a satellite to blow up a city for being the pvssy that he is (and saying you all shall perish now, proves he wants to exterminate mankind, thing is he: 1. wasn't capable since he had to use a plot device and, 2. failed anyway).

3. You want to say the biggest feat mentioned did not require all of his ki, despite just about every source on the net describing the technique used involves Akuma channeling all of his ki, and when was it ever useful in combat? erm Akuma only used the technique to sink his island, not to use it on his opponents, of course it would not be effective. Thought it's hilarious to hear from a few SF fanboys who used to post here say Akuma can deal island-destroying blow after island-destroying blow. But wait, people want to say Akuma sunk the island and shifted tectonic plates crylaugh, despite Ryu's ending showing that it was shaking and crumbling. Fabulous. Anyway, I'm sick of giving the reasons I believe Akuma would not defeat Jinpachi. My point was that Devil Jin at his prime has all of Devil Jin's feats and Jinpachi's, and what is seen in the video posted. Nothing was speculated.

4. You don't know how the fight between Jin and Jinpachi went. You just saw the part where Jinpachi was already defeated; Jin was in his normal state then. He could've been Devil Jin during the fight, for all we know. Also Kazama blood = very effective against the Devil Gene.

5. Gouki can destroy the world. Laughable. He has a chance against Kuja now.

shin_gear
One more thing..

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s68/MJOLNIR_VII/RyuSFA2Ending.jpg

How do you conclude he can destroy cities quickly from this? That looks nowhere near the size of a town to be honest erm. Not to mention destroying cities one by one will take forever to the point that an entire planet would be destroyed.

Logically, Devil Jin at his prime would be able to level such a lumpy region, seeing as he was able to tear a flat area of ground apart rather quickly.

Violent2Dope
1. link not working
2. doesnt change the fact that Capcom rates them all equal in terms of strength. you're missing the point.
3. i've already explained this before: devil powers don't increase when someone changes to their devil form....they just get access to more stuff. Kazuya uses the same powers of devil as does Devil Kazuya its just that with the transformation he gets access to flight AND shooting lazers etc. fact of the matter is Devil Jin is the same as regular Jin when it comes to power since they both have the same source for it. but this is besides the point....the main thing to understand is that YOU don't KNOW how Jin beat Jinpachi. and finally, don't beat around the bush. i asked you can akuma or Bison destroy the world and the answer was NO. they can't. none of their so called "feats" even come remotely close. even noncanonical shattering of the meteor (i saw the whole ending and not only was the asteriod NOT even that large but it was also never shown to be destroyed). so no dice, V2d. no dice at all.
4. proof? all i hear is a whole lots of "could've" and "would've". the closest his feats proof are destroying mountains in his strongest form or destroying Ayres rock. NOT wrecking the world. Not even close.

~Sado 1. It's on vgmuseum. Works for me btw.

2. When has Capcom rated them all equal? Please tell me when.

3. The ability to fly, use TK, and shoot lasers DOES increase power, and can you prove their other attributes don't increase as well? Oh btw, Jinpachi's best feat is holding up a boulder for a long time, impressive, but that does not mean he can destroy the world either. I actually think Jinpachi could destroy the world, not in one shot, over time.

4. You make it sound like Jinpachi could wreck the world in one shot, when he clearly cannot.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by shin_gear
1. Let me check the links to these interviews please.

2. Magnificent. He used a statue and a satellite to blow up a city for being the pvssy that he is (and saying you all shall perish now, proves he wants to exterminate mankind, thing is he: 1. wasn't capable since he had to use a plot device and, 2. failed anyway).

3. You want to say the biggest feat mentioned did not require all of his ki, despite just about every source on the net describing the technique used involves Akuma channeling all of his ki, and when was it ever useful in combat? erm Akuma only used the technique to sink his island, not to use it on his opponents, of course it would not be effective. Thought it's hilarious to hear from a few SF fanboys who used to post here say Akuma can deal island-destroying blow after island-destroying blow. But wait, people want to say Akuma sunk the island and shifted tectonic plates crylaugh, despite Ryu's ending showing that it was shaking and crumbling. Fabulous. Anyway, I'm sick of giving the reasons I believe Akuma would not defeat Jinpachi. My point was that Devil Jin at his prime has all of Devil Jin's feats and Jinpachi's, and what is seen in the video posted. Nothing was speculated.

4. You don't know how the fight between Jin and Jinpachi went. You just saw the part where Jinpachi was already defeated; Jin was in his normal state then. He could've been Devil Jin during the fight, for all we know. Also Kazama blood = very effective against the Devil Gene.

5. Gouki can destroy the world. Laughable. He has a chance against Kuja now. 1. Kay, I'll look for it.

2. You are missing the point, he never once said he wanted to destroy the world. And btw, he was saying "You all shall perish now" to the people in the city.

3. He used it to sink an island, yeah, but one thing yu have to realise is that Gouki just fought with Ryu, a fight which he of course used his ki, and wasn't even Shin Gouki. So saying he used ALL his ki is ridiculous, and I have never read that he used all of it, I would like you to prove that. Oh, and btw, why would Gouki even bother with a technique that was useless in combat? Oh and btw, Jinpachi has barely any actual feats to his name.

4. True, Kazama is very effective against Devil, but there is no proof he went Devil, we saw he was human at the end of the fight, we can only assume he was human for the whole thing.

5. Not in one shot smartass. Neither can Jinpachi btw. Matter of fact, neither can Kuja.

Sado22
come on people....this is getting retarded.
its fairly obvious that all of us are going in circles with this one. Jinpachi threatened to destroy the world but Dope is right in that he has no FEATS to his name. What i and ShinQueer are trying to say is that with so many people's story involving them trying to stop Jinpachi from destroying the world and Jinpachi's own story being that its a "feat"....in that it is a potential. the same way Ryu being able to dodge bullets is a feat. He's never done it. but he CAN. hence it counts. same with Jinpachi. Dope, you get it now?

I don't see the point of going around with this again and again and again.
besides:
THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!
LOVE AND PEACE
LOVE AND PEACE
LOVE AND PEACE

~Sado
P.S. who is up for a threesome? embarrasment

shin_gear
Actually, here are Jinpachi's feats/capabilities:

Feats:

1. Lifted off a giant boulder that was mounted on him for 40 years.

Capabilities/Attributes:

1. Trembled a landscape as a result of going to a next transformation/fly (seen in his ending).

2. Invulnerability to fire.

3. Can drain health/become intangible temporarily.

4. Can stomp the ground and paralyze several opponents.

Those are only things effective in combat.

I'll quote this in the future if I have to.

Sado22
does that mean you're up for a threesome? embarrasment

shin_gear
Wtf..............

Violent2Dope
come on people....this is getting retarded.
its fairly obvious that all of us are going in circles with this one. Jinpachi threatened to destroy the world but Dope is right in that he has no FEATS to his name. What i and ShinQueer are trying to say is that with so many people's story involving them trying to stop Jinpachi from destroying the world and Jinpachi's own story being that its a "feat"....in that it is a potential. the same way Ryu being able to dodge bullets is a feat. He's never done it. but he CAN. hence it counts. same with Jinpachi. Dope, you get it now?

I don't see the point of going around with this again and again and again.
besides:
THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!
LOVE AND PEACE
LOVE AND PEACE
LOVE AND PEACE

~Sado
P.S. who is up for a threesome? embarrasment I'm not angry if that's what you think. I never doubted Jinpachi could destroy the world, just not in one shot, and I don't like that being used as a feat. kisses

Sol Valentine
He could with time.

shin_gear
1. Kay, I'll look for it.

2. You are missing the point, he never once said he wanted to destroy the world. And btw, he was saying "You all shall perish now" to the people in the city.

3. He used it to sink an island, yeah, but one thing yu have to realise is that Gouki just fought with Ryu, a fight which he of course used his ki, and wasn't even Shin Gouki. So saying he used ALL his ki is ridiculous, and I have never read that he used all of it, I would like you to prove that. Oh, and btw, why would Gouki even bother with a technique that was useless in combat? Oh and btw, Jinpachi has barely any actual feats to his name.

4. True, Kazama is very effective against Devil, but there is no proof he went Devil, we saw he was human at the end of the fight, we can only assume he was human for the whole thing.

5. Not in one shot smartass. Neither can Jinpachi btw. Matter of fact, neither can Kuja. Wasn't Shin Gouki? Why am I not convinced of this, considering he was tapping into his Satsui no Hadou while surrounded by his aura and speaking of his power? erm

I know you meant not in a moment, but the fact that he destroyed nothing nowhere close to the size of a town in a moment with an attack that took most of his energy does not explain how he can destroy the world easily. erm

Sado22
A FOURSOME?!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Happy Dance

shin_gear
sick

Blax_Hydralisk
Why in gods name would this thread even be made erm

*cries pathetically in fetal position*

shin_gear
That's Snafu for you..'neway, I've made my point regarding this.

Sado22
...that you want a foursome? embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.