zoom&flash vs darkseid&thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both teams arent holding back.

Galan007
Zoom solos the other chumps.

carver9
I have a question for ya. Does zoom have the ability to conjuer the speed force.

batdude123
Originally posted by carver9
I have a question for ya. Does zoom have the ability to conjuer the speed force.

No.

Galan007
I have a question for ya. Does zoom have the ability to conjuer the speed force. Nope.

But he doesn't need to either. ermmgrin

carver9
I already knew that. Answer this for me; It was stated on panel that zoom top speed is the speed of light. Some people say that wonderwoman can go the speed of light. Why did wonderwoman state that she was unable to keep up with zoom when they were fighting. Why did she also say that zoom almost took her head off punching her at the speed of light.

If wonderwoman can go the speed of light, why was she able to dodge zoom attacks or even respond to them.

Soljer
Because Zoom can go far, far, far, far faster than C. smile.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Because Zoom can go far, far, far, far faster than C. smile. Or at least, make it seem that way... awesome

Galan007
I already knew that. Answer this for me; It was stated on panel that zoom top speed is the speed of light. Some people say that wonderwoman can go the speed of light. Why did wonderwoman state that she was unable to keep up with zoom when they were fighting. Why did she also say that zoom almost took her head off punching her at the 'spee of light.

If wonderwoman can go the speed of light, why was she able to dodge zoom attacks or even respond to them. In terms of 'speed'...

Zoom >> amped up Wally >>>> Wonder Woman >/= c.

. ermmgrin

Rorschach
Answer this for me; It was stated on panel that zoom top speed is the speed of light.

Bullshit.

When Flash started moving at the speed of light, Zoom was still only a blur.

Why did wonderwoman state that she was unable to keep up with zoom when they were fighting.

Because like she said. "He's not truly faster than me, rather just traveling through time.

She didn't say he almost took her head off.

If wonderwoman can go the speed of light, why was she able to dodge zoom attacks or even respond to them.

It's like she said. "He's literarily ahead of me"

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Or at least, make it seem that way... awesome

Nah.

C is a speed.

Speed is a distance over time.

If the time is dilated, the speed increases. Regardless of whether he covers more distance in the same time, or the same distance in, effectively, less time....

stick out tongue.

Galan007
edit.

Didn't read the whole post. gm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Dont' see how either one are going to over come the planet being blown up. Thanos and DS for the win.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Dont' see how either one are going to over come the planet being blown up. By hitting them thousands of times before they can launch said attacks?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
By hitting them thousands of times before they can launch said attacks?

Being that Thanos and DS know thier enemies, They will have shields erected, or Mind rapes in progress. Or in DS case, Avatars a waiting. It only takes one good blast from either to win the fight.

King Kandy
So Zoom is Above Skyfather now?

batdude123
Nah.

C is a speed.

Speed is a distance over time.

If the time is dilated, the speed increases. Regardless of whether he covers more distance in the same time, or the same distance in, effectively, less time....

stick out tongue.

But rather than using actual speed, it's time manipulation.

The effects of said manipulation may make him appear to be "fast," but not really.

Galan007
Originally posted by King Kandy
So Zoom is Above Skyfather now? It's simple really...

Zoom's punches > Superman's punches > EVERYTHING else. ermmgrin

Gecko4lif
Zoom isnt actually a speedster

He is just moving ahead of are timeline

Soljer
But rather than using actual speed, it's time manipulation.

The effects of said manipulation may make him appear to be "fast," but not really.

"Actual speed."

Distance traveled divided by the time of travel.

Manipulating time IS 'actual speed.'

The Pict
I thought Zoom only slowed down time, to move faster than speedsters. Does he gain super strength when he does this or something? How is he going to take on the likes of Darkseid?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by The Pict
I thought Zoom only slowed down time, to move faster than speedsters. Does he gain super strength when he does this or something? How is he going to take on the likes of Darkseid?

While the specifics are different he is pretty much flash

batdude123
"Actual speed."

Distance traveled divided by the time of travel.

Manipulating time IS 'actual speed.'

Not in the sense of our comprehension of time in the real world.

Manipulation of chronal energy to achieve said effects differ from how Wally uses the speed force.

You can debate the semantics about 'speed' all you want, however you know it isn't the same thing as all the Flashes do, which is my point.

Mikeros
Zoom and Flash for the win.

Sirius77
True. Realistically, Zoom and Flash can land over a billion IMP's on Darkseid and Thanos before the fist picosecond has fully passed.

Imagine if they took a whole TWO SECONDS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Sirius77
True. Realistically, Zoom and Flash can land over a billion IMP's on Darkseid and Thanos before the fist picosecond has fully passed.

Zoom cannot do an IMP. He only hits hard becuz of his relative speed. Flash Does An IMP becuz he actually pics up mass as he runs. Beside, IT only takes THanos or DS one glancing blow or stray energy blast to end the fight. While it would take at least a few seconds to take them both down.

Gecko4lif
Zoom cannot do an IMP. He only hits hard becuz of his relative speed. Flash Does An IMP becuz he actually pics up mass as he runs. Beside, IT only takes THanos or DS one glancing blow or stray energy blast to end the fight. While it would take at least a few seconds to take them both down.
Really?

I was under the impression that zoom punching flash across the pacific ocean was a infinite mass punch...

Sirius77

Zoom still hits VERY VERY hard. Possibly as hard as an IMP.

Also, it still takes about a second for DS and Thanos to think
about firing an energy blast. And time for the energy blast to
actually travel the distance. So, in that timeframe, there is really
no reason why a non-jobbing Flash and Zoom shouldn't be able to
land a good couple million IMP's and Zoom punches in said
timeframe. They're just too fast. Without PIS or an equally fast
character, they're all but unbeatable.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Zoom still hits VERY VERY hard. Possibly as hard as an IMP.

Also, it still takes about a second for DS and Thanos to think
about firing an energy blast. And time for the energy blast to
actually travel the distance. So, in that timeframe, there is really
no reason why a non-jobbing Flash and Zoom shouldn't be able to
land a good couple million IMP's and Zoom punches in said
timeframe. They're just too fast. Without PIS or an equally fast
character, they're all but unbeatable.

Nah. Odin's Energy is far superior to Billions of Imps. And he couldn't put Thanos down. Superman' Sun amped is superior to Imps as well. And yet, Both of the grey faces can take those in spades. Besides, THanos and DS aren't dummies. YOu are talking about smarts amplified. They will have a plan to beat these two thru sheer telepathy.

batdude123

Prove Flash or Zoom are capable of billions of IMPs in under a picosecond. To me that seems a little excessive, and unlikely.

TricksterPriest
Wally outright said he could land thousands easily. You can go where you want from there. srug Zoom on the other hand, I'm not sure. Is his chronokinesis powerful enough to let him land billions? I honestly don't know if his powers are even capable of that.

Sirius77
Prove Flash or Zoom are capable of billions of IMPs in under a picosecond. To me that seems a little excessive, and unlikely.

In a picosecond, Flash evacuated a city of possible millions.

Standing still and punching won't be much different. He'll
be strained most likely, but I see no reason why he
couldn't do it.

Sirius77
Nah. Odin's Energy is far superior to Billions of Imps. And he couldn't put Thanos down. Superman' Sun amped is superior to Imps as well. And yet, Both of the grey faces can take those in spades. Besides, THanos and DS aren't dummies. YOu are talking about smarts amplified. They will have a plan to beat these two thru sheer telepathy.

If they have prep, no doubt they'll win, but without, they're not fast enough to react.

TricksterPriest
If they have prep, no doubt they'll win, but without, they're not fast enough to react.

Don't be too sure of that.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Darkseid/darkseidmicrosecondreactions.jpg

1 microsecond= 0.000001 seconds

Gecko4lif
holy shit

talk about thinking fast...

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Darkseid/darkseidmicrosecondreactions.jpg

1 microsecond= 0.000001 seconds What comic is that?

Sirius77
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

1 microsecond= 0.000001 seconds

Oh... well then, that's going to be tough for Wally and Zoom.

How fast is a picosecond?

TricksterPriest
It's from Cosmic Odyssey, with the ALE entity. Is that canon? Because I've heard it disputed on here.

Harry Fingerman
Was that before or after they had a multiple page fight?

Oh... well then, that's going to be tough for Wally and Zoom.

How fast is a picosecond? Not really. That's most likely just talk, since Darkseid has never backed this up in his career.

However, that's irrelevant, since Zoom has been hit by slow people before, as has Flash.

Wonder Woman comes to mind right away.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Not really. That's most likely just talk, since Darkseid has never backed this up in his career.

However, that's irrelevant, since Zoom has been hit by slow people before, as has Flash.

Wonder Woman comes to mind right away.
ww is only a little slower then supes... who is ftl...

You have weird conceptions of slow...

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
ww is only a little slower then supes... who is ftl...

You have weird conceptions of slow... Just like she's just a 'little' weaker than Supes... shocklaugh

Surfer's Rules
Originally posted by The Pict

Yea, I think the superstrength was a mistake by the writer because he doesn't get it from time manipulation,a nd he's not class 100. The strength is the biggest mystery there is, and I think that mistake is bing ignored. In Zoom's last appearance he didn't have any superstrength when he attacked the JLA, just to much speed.

Bouboumaster
Thanos activate his auto-shield, go sit down, and make tea. After that, he told to the to racers how he beat and outmind The Runner. Flash and Zoom decide after that that their lives are more valuable that a stupid match.

Honestly, to much versality in team 2. We are talking about a low sky-father and a high-skyfather. They would just blow the planet where they are. After that, Darkseid and Thanos go play to The Sims.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.