Liu Kang vs Jin Kazama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Brought back to life by Rayden, Liu Kang resumes his role as Mortal Kombat champion.

After being killed, resurrected and the rumble at the Edenian canyon (Armageddon), Liu finally gets a break.

Deciding on a small vacation, Liu heads for Fiji, with Kitana. However, Jin Kazama, the new Mishima Zaibatsu boss, is also vacationing there with Ling Xiayou, of all people.

As Liu and Kitana reconnect, the moment is wrecked by Hwoarang, who was looking for Jin. One Flying Kick into a palm tree and the hot-blooded Korean is down for the count.

This doesn't go unnoticed by Jin. Through Xiayou, he sends Liu a formal letter of challenge. Liu accepts and heads off to face the Mishima desendant.

Sado22
Jin. Style, speed, strength, tenacity, stamina, offense, defense and the best dress sense in fighting game unniverse all rolled up into one=no hope for pansy kang.

Jin wins.

~Sado

shin_gear
lol...

Violent2Dope
Oh please, with a jobber aura like Kang's, he would easily kill Jin.

Warakia
Jin in a stomp.

Reasons- Devil Jin

He is much stronger then Liu Kang, can fly, has laser eye beams which are superior to his fireballs and can use telekenisis.

Liu Kang gets killed again.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Sado22
and the best dress sense in fighting game

I would agree with you.. but then I remembered that disgusting outfit with the black fur sleeves... sick

Betterman
Liu will give him a run for his money, but in the end Jin brings him down. Liu can't sustain his Animality indefinitely. Only a few minutes at best. Jin can remain as Devil-Jin almost indefinitely, as long as he doesn't fall unconscious or it isn't reversed by someone with the Angel power.

SmashBro
Liu Kang, no doubt about it. With his fast fighting style and the many kind of opponents he defeated, he'll definitely win.

Sam Z
The fact that Liu beat Shao Khan (which doesn't make any sense by the way) speaks in his favour.
But I personally believ that Jin would kick his a$$.

shin_gear
I dunno man...those fireballs...messed

and this is just the normal versions btw.

I do think Jin wins also..

Shin_Nikkolas
He also beat Shinnok.

Sam Z
Originally posted by shin_gear
I dunno man...those fireballs...messed

and this is just the normal versions btw.

I do think Jin wins also..
By "normal" you mean "not zombie" or "not dragon"?
Anyway, guys like Khan should be able to make Liu eat his own fireballs...

Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
He also beat Shinnok.

O.o Really???!!!
This is getting ridiculous. I mean, he immortal! An Elder God!
But in the armagedon intro all fighters seemed to be evenly matched...

Shin_Nikkolas
I never counted the game as "canon." Everyone just re-appears with no explanation.

Shinnok's main feats are in Mythologies. He battled Raiden in a war that threatened to destroy Earthrealm so Raiden sacrified Reptile's people and then the other Elder Gods showed up and banished Shinnik to the Netherrealm. After joining with Quan Chi, they took over the Netherrealm and Shinnok used his magic to reality warp the whole realm to try and make it more "Earth-like". So the demons and stuff are more humanoid.
(this is all in the Mythologies handbook)

He also was the one who resurrected Sindel.

In 4, his endings are pretty neat. He blows up Liu Kang with a gesture, Reptile with a thought and fries Raiden with some energy.

SmashBro
Well I don't know why it wouldn't make any sense if Liu Kang beats them. If he's that good, then he's that good, I guess.

ThoraxeRMG
Liu Kang destroys Jin.
Very easily I may add.

Classic NES
Liu Kang annihilates him.

Csdabest
Originally posted by SmashBro
Liu Kang, no doubt about it. With his fast fighting style and the many kind of opponents he defeated, he'll definitely win.

So the people he defeated are helping him in this fight???

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Csdabest
So the people he defeated are helping him in this fight???

*Smacks Csdabest's head*

Of course not.
He's saying with all the opponents Liu Kang fought and defeated, Jin wouldn't be much of a match for him.

MadMel
Originally posted by Shin_Nikkolas
I never counted the game as "canon." Everyone just re-appears with no explanation.
actaully, there are explanations for all characters....problem is, they all look like some random guy with no knowledge of MK thought of them at the last minute erm

SmashBro
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
*Smacks Csdabest's head*

Of course not.
He's saying with all the opponents Liu Kang fought and defeated, Jin wouldn't be much of a match for him.

Thanks. I was just about to tell him that.

Furion
Liu wins.

Ryo 666
Who does everyone use Devil Jin in these threads??

Its stupid, they're not meant to be used in these threads or it would be said.

DarkC
Normal Jin vs Liu Kang or just Devil Jin vs Kang?

Ryo 666
Its call Jin, if it was Devil Jin it would or should say that.

DarkC
I'd probably give this one to Liu then.

Ryo 666
I'm not sure. Possibly Jin if you take away Liu's advantage.

Seriously his fire blasts etc will be a big advantage.

ThoraxeRMG
They say it like Jin has control over it.

JacopeX
Liu Kang's experience defeats Jin.

Liu wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.