Magneto vs Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

endrict
Who wins?

Estacado
Unless Magneto can counter the good old "alien chest blow" trick somehow he is pretty dead.....
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/1527/12933476bq9.th.jpg

SevenShackles
magneto can turn on every light in a 20 miles radius?

Estacado
Originally posted by SevenShackles
magneto can turn on every light in a 20 miles radius?
How about light doesn't even effect him and it seems not even holly light?Also there will be still dark in his body.So the "chest rip" thing is still available.......

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Estacado
How about light doesn't even effect him and it seems not even holly light?Also there will be still dark in his body.So the "chest rip" thing is still available.......

damn... honestly all i could think bout to save his ass even for a minute was light... and maybe running away... guess he is screwed, yay eek!

HueyFreeman
Its always dark inside Magneto's body, not to mention he wears a full body suit with a helmet wacko If Estacado wanted to be spiteful he could castrate Magneto at the beginning of the match. He's done it before.

Estacado
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
Its always dark inside Magneto's body, not to mention he wears a full body suit with a helmet wacko If Estacado wanted to be spiteful he could castrate Magneto at the beginning of the match. He's done it before.
Really he castrated someone before?haermm

HueyFreeman
Really he castrated someone before?haermm Yes around when he first got his powers. He didn't kill the guy (though the guy did become gay afterward, he really didn't have much choice)

Estacado
Yes around when he first got his powers. He didn't kill the guy (though the guy did become gay afterward, he really didn't have much choice)
I totally forgot about.....in which issue did that happen?

Estacado
Was that Wenders?

HueyFreeman
I totally forgot about.....in which issue did that happen? Not sure of the issue but it was when Sonatine first kidnapped Jenny. Jackie sent one of Sonatine's men to double cross him, Jackie had a darkling waiting in his pants if he tried to warn Sonatine. Long story short, the guy couldn't save Jenny in time.

HueyFreeman
Was that Wenders? Yes

Estacado
Not sure of the issue but it was when Sonatine first kidnapped Jenny. Jackie sent one of Sonatine's men to double cross him, Jackie had a darkling waiting in his pants if he tried to warn Sonatine. Long story short, the guy couldn't save Jenny in time.
Oh yeah it was Wenders with Darkus in his pants.......

Estacado
I found it.....haermm
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5788/98303441du7.jpg

HueyFreeman
I found it.....haermm
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5788/98303441du7.jpg Ouch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.