Wolverine and Spider-Man versus Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mikeros
Can the team beat the lord of Apokolips ?

Wolverine can't be killed by Omega effect, while Spidey can.

Who wins ?

PRAYERRUN
hmmmm.....other than Wolverine slicing and dicing at Darkseid, and Spidey dodging his omega beams, I don't see how they would actually beat him...

Mikeros
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
hmmmm.....other than Wolverine slicing and dicing at Darkseid, and Spidey dodging his omega beams, I don't see how they would actually beat him...

Darkseid can't kill James. I see at least 3 or 4 out of ten.

Soljer
Reported.

llagrok
Good ol' DevilHulk

Mikeros
Originally posted by Soljer
Reported.

So do you report anyone thinks Darkseid is a loser ? Only an advice: report half the world.

PRAYERRUN
He might me if they can keep from getting hit by his omega beams. (meaning they tire him out and just keep slicing and punching.)

The Pict
Originally posted by Mikeros

No. They have no chance whatsoever.

Gecko4lif
Wolverine attacks him viscously while ds thinks he is getting a complimentary massage

Ds via poor tipping for the spa treatment

Estacado
Looks it's Devilmoron!

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Estacado
Looks it's Devilmoron!
ohh WHERE! WHERE!

*snaps fingers*

damn i guess i missed him....

godking
Is this some kind of Joke ?

DarkSeid can erase Wolverine fromexistence with the Omega effect.

lando005
this is spite beyond spite

Space M ummy
Darkseid can't kill James. I see at least 3 or 4 out of ten.

Wolverine doesn't have to be killed. he just has to be KOed. Wolverine has been KOed many, many, many times by people an order of magnitude less powerful than darkseid.

This isn't spite, this is stupidity. lol. lock this shit.

Harry Fingerman
This team could take Hulk, but I don't think they'd take Darkseid for even one win.

Astner
Wolverine has a history of pushing people down stairs.
Darkseid has a history of falling down stairs.

Do the math.

CaptainStoic
This is how it will go, Spidey will get killed almost instantly, and Wolverine will cut Darkseid's back... Darkseid will turn around and OE all of the meat from his adamantium skeleton. Darkseid will then be puzzled by this amazing new metal and duplicate it. Once complete he will make new armor for his troops and invade DC earth where they will kill all of the heroes and proclaim total dominance over the earth and make a new Apokolips.

grey fox
Spite.

Closing in......

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Astner

Do the math. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
This team could take Hulk, but I don't think they'd take Darkseid for even one win.

Harry did you see what Hulk did to Wolverine and the X-men recently? They will do no such thing.

horrorwolf

laughing laughing laughing

Thats actually funnier than Spidey and Wolvie beating Galactus.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
This is how it will go, Spidey will get killed almost instantly, and Wolverine will cut Darkseid's back... Darkseid will turn around and OE all of the meat from his adamantium skeleton. Darkseid will then be puzzled by this amazing new metal and duplicate it. Once complete he will make new armor for his troops and invade DC earth where they will kill all of the heroes and proclaim total dominance over the earth and make a new Apokolips.

The only wrong part i see is the back cutting

Instead ds will be ultra pissed that his favorite shirt has been ruined

CaptainStoic
Naw Darkseid's skin can be penetrated, and Adamantium is just the substance that could do it.

Gecko4lif
Naw Darkseid's skin can be penetrated, and Adamantium is just the substance that could do it.
Not with wolverines strength it couldnt

CaptainStoic
If Thanos' hide can be pierced Darkseid's could as well. All the same they would still lose in in micro seconds. Darkseid may even just render them unconscious and let Granny assimilate them.

Mikeros
Originally posted by godking
Is this some kind of Joke ?

DarkSeid can erase Wolverine fromexistence with the Omega effect.

Darkseid can't kill Wolverine. Wolverine could kill Darkseid.

Big difference.

TricksterPriest

Do the math. http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/fun%20pics/stfuandgtfo.jpg

I'm too lazy to come up with a good insult for your stupidity.

yes http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/Darkseidownsall.png

Yes, I am evil, aren't I? Look at all the shit you had to read to get to the last part of this post. durkseid evillaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid can't kill Wolverine. Wolverine could kill Darkseid.

Big difference.

batdude123
Originally posted by horrorwolf
laughing laughing laughing

Thats actually funnier than Spidey and Wolvie beating Galactus. Why?

You believe the Hulk is > Galactus?

nvrbeenwthagirl

Wolverine can't be killed by Omega effect, while Spidey can.

Who wins ?
You are not serious are you? The Omega effect doesn't have to kill Wolverine. How about it just wipes him out as if he never existed?

Grinning Goku

Do the math. laughing laughing

Jyppe
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You are not serious are you? The Omega effect doesn't have to kill Wolverine. How about it just wipes him out as if he never existed?

...And marvel goes bankrupt.. Again, No way! no

Mikeros
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

I don't think so. Wolverine is immortal. He can kill Darkseid while the latter of the two can't kill the first.

CaptainStoic
Look Wolverine is not on the level ok... Darkseid will crush him into paste, brush his teeth with him and spit him out. Do you realize what a punch from Darkseid would do to Logan? He could just as easily grab the both of them and squeeze them until they soiled themselves.

Kurash
I don't think so. Wolverine is immortal. He can kill Darkseid while the latter of the two can't kill the first.

I know, wolverine is teh coolest with teh 1337 healinz factors and teh strongest metal in da uniberse!! He can't lose!!

Capt Spaulding
Originally posted by lando005
this is spite beyond spite

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l130/Red_Atom/Red%20Sigs/spite.jpg

lando005
at first i thought he was being spiteful but after looking at some of his other threads i realize he's just stupid

jinzin
Look Wolverine is not on the level ok... Darkseid will crush him into paste, brush his teeth with him and spit him out. Do you realize what a punch from Darkseid would do to Logan? He could just as easily grab the both of them and squeeze them until they soiled themselves.

To be completely honest I don't see how a DS punch will feel worse for Logan and a WWH punch....

in any case.. How did this get to page two.. EVEN I know this isn't worth debating.

DS is fast enough to handle clark in h2h, no way in hell the team does more than annoy him for 20 seconds here. erm

pr1983
Spite... honestly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.