Superman, Thor, & Silver vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Larceny
No CIS

Fight takes place on planet Pangoria.

Gecko4lif
supes and thor win

this is 2 on 1

Larceny
Oops, I meant to put Silver Surfer....

NiņoAraņa
srsly? no expression

Team 2 for a healthy majority

Gecko4lif

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
thor> surfer
supes> thanos

I dont see where the majority is.... Supes>Thanos? nah.

and i doubt thor'd be fast enough to avoid a double team on him or his teammate.

Gecko4lif

llagrok
Thanos might take it, tough call-

Harry Fingerman
Superman is the fastest one here lets get that straight.

Surfer is the second
Umm... what?

Space M ummy
Thanos outclasses all three individually, but together? I agree, this is a bit lopsided.

Unless we're talking thanos with ALL tech plus serious prep time. THEN thanos has a reasonable shot. Otherwise? no.

Violent2Dope

Surfer is the second laughing out loud

Validus
Superman takes him solo.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Validus
Superman takes him solo. In your dreams.

CaptainStoic
The best that they could do is contain him.

Priest
Thanos ftw

grey fox
The team can take it 6-7/10.

Thor and Supes Keep Thanos off balance while Surfer either creates a blackhole or amps Thor/Supes enough to finish 'ol prune chin off for good.

llagrok
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
The best that they could do is contain him.

laughing

Utrigita
Team one

supremthor
team takes it 10/10 i like thanos but people be serious. thanos can take them all one at a time but all three. thanos is gonna have a new butthole

guy222
team

D-Block
Team wins.

Mindship
Team wins. There aren't many, IMO, this team couldn't take down.

batdude123
Team.

moonknight11
Team 6/10. Thanos could stomp them individually but together the team is too powerful so they get a majority.

TricksterPriest
Team 7-8 if they fight smart and don't just blast&brawl. Though even doing that, they might still take a majority.

Sirius77
Thanos is strong, but not strong enough to take Superman, Silver Surfer, and Thor.

Kurash
team 10/10

Power16
The team got this in the bag.

magellan

Surfer is the second

Thanos is the sloe poke.

And supes could put thanos down in under minute provided thanos didnt fly to far from the punches

Silver Surfer moves at or above the speed of light.
Superman moves at the speed of sound.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by magellan
Silver Surfer moves at or above the speed of light.
Superman moves at the speed of sound.

Despite Superman's many feats where he exceeds light.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Despite Superman's many feats where he exceeds light.
He is a noob

Let him spread his wings... they make good target practice...

magellan
He is a noob

Let him spread his wings... they make good target practice...

Sorry I didn't realize that superman could go as fast of the speed of light. Its just that under some ratings systems that I have seen Superman is said to move at the speed of sound.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by magellan
Sorry I didn't realize that superman could go as fast of the speed of light. Its just that under some ratings systems that I have seen Superman is said to move at the speed of sound.
Do you own comics?

Im not being mean or anything this is a legit question.

And if you do What are they and how far back do they go?

Rorschach
Superman and Surfer are both FTL.

Surfer is faster though. He's gone like 50,000 light-years in a few seconds while Superman's best speed feat is traveling 24 light-years in a few minutes.

magellan
Do you own comics?

Im not being mean or anything this is a legit question.

And if you do What are they and how far back do they go?

yes but i am by no means current altho I do download torrents of recent comics from time to time (dc anyways I am bit of more of a marvel fan). Also I always just assumed he moved at the speed (sorta a convention thing I guess). FInally I could of sworn that in the DC vs Marvel, a website showed that superman had a speed rating of the speed of sound. (however that was 10 years ago so maybe things of changed....I'll need to read into the respect thread, download some supes comics and start from there).

WhiteWitchKing
Team two. Thanos charges himself up and kills them all. Guy is more durable than anyone on this field and easy punked two of them before.

supremthor
now i m confused with allot thanos fans.. i rem a comics where dr.strange let thanos and surfer fight with no holds bare.. normal surfer was owning thanos for most of the fight but surfer stop himself from wining because he turned his back on thanos not wanting to finish him.... IMO thanos is the new wolverine

Ouallada
Team should take the majority, although they lose badly individually.

CaptainStoic
Uhmm.. cough Thor also moves FTL speeds. With The hammer he "may" be as fast as Surfer. Team takes this without much trouble. It will look like Thanos got busted by the Super Swat.

darthgoober
Originally posted by supremthor
now i m confused with allot thanos fans.. i rem a comics where dr.strange let thanos and surfer fight with no holds bare.. normal surfer was owning thanos for most of the fight but surfer stop himself from wining because he turned his back on thanos not wanting to finish him.... IMO thanos is the new wolverine
Your memory is slightly off. When Strange let Thanos and Surfer go at it, he placed them in a dimension where both of them were powerless so that they would be on equal footing. Surfer just beat him in melee combat, overall power had nothing to do with it.

Bouboumaster
Thanos kill Silver Surfer in one page. He shot down Thing AND Thor with friggin' eyes beam.

Yeah, I think that Thanos could take the three with a healty 7 or 8 on ten. His shield stop Sups with ease.

The only way of victory that I see is this: Thor is killed by Thanos for the group 'cause during this time, Surfer put solar energy in Sup. Now, we have a Super Superman to go against Thanos, and MAYBE he could win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.