Who in Marvel can beat the Anti-Life Entity ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Erik-Lensherr
And why ?

CaptainStoic
There really isn't enough info on this entity to truly know how powerful it is.

Astner
Nemesis, the unision of the seven Infinity Gems.

Erik-Lensherr
Don't reply to my threads. You're on ignore.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
There really isn't enough info on this entity to truly know how powerful it is.

Still, it did demonstrate a portion of it's power, briefly as it was, although we haven't really seen the true extent.

Utrigita
Well Spectre for One I would say.. Basically because (from the way I understand it) then the Presence can give Spectre the level of power that is required to accomplish the task if this isn't correct then please tell me, I'm not well versed in Spectre but that is thew way I have always understood his powers.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Still, it did demonstrate a portion of it's power, briefly as it was, although we haven't really seen the true extent.

Exactly, I don't see any one hero taking this beast, but for me to gauge it's power solely on hyperbole, I would say that nothing short of the entire Celestial hosts would stand a chance against it. Even then....?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Utrigita
Well Spectre for One I would say.. Basically because (from the way I understand it) then the Presence can give Spectre the level of power that is required to accomplish the task if this isn't correct then please tell me, I'm not well versed in Spectre but that is thew way I have always understood his powers.

The spectre is in marvel now? big grin

seriously though, we need more information on the anti-life entity. What does it do, what are its powers, etc.

King Kandy
Spectre isn't Marvel...

CaptainStoic

Marvel Universe not DC.

Utrigita
Originally posted by King Kandy
Spectre isn't Marvel...

damm my bad overlooked that.

Utrigita
Well the Beyonders for instance would defeat it IMO, also the (in)famous HoM Wanda hey someone had to bring her up.

Erik-Lensherr

Yes, the Presence can tehnically give Spectre enough power to beat anyone. Although, as seen in Crisis on Infinite Earths, even when he is stronger than his oponnent he doesn't necesarilly win due to the misuse and not fully comprehending that power. But like somebody pointed out, I was asking about Marvel.

Space M ummy
Yes, the Presence can tehnically give Spectre enough power to beat anyone. Although, as seen in Crisis on Infinite Earths, even when he is stronger than his oponnent he doesn't necesarilly win due to the misuse and not fully comprehending that power. But like somebody pointed out, I was asking about Marvel.

you havent yet told us what it IS yet, or even provided a link. hard to debate against an entity no one knows about.

Erik-Lensherr
Just witnessing its power made Metron comatose and in tears.
Dr Fate, at the point where he almost went mad due to being near-Omnipotent and catching the Anti-Life Entity unaware couldn't beat it.

Erik-Lensherr
Anyway, here's the respect thread for those who don't know the character:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t466345.html

Space M ummy
Just witnessing its power made Metron comatose and in tears.
Dr Fate, at the point where he almost went mad due to being near-Omnipotent and catching the Anti-Life Entity unaware couldn't beat it.

oh ok.

Current marvel? Galactus + Nullifier= no more anti life entity.

Anyone with the infinity gauntlet.

Anyone with a substantial amount of cosmic containment units.

616 Jaspers.

From ALL of marvel?

Pre Retcon beyonder.

OR

Pre Retcon molecule man

OR

Doom with power stealing equipment circa secret wars.

Erik-Lensherr
Judging from the other thread, aswell as your response here you're probably a troll.

*click on Space M ummy's profile*

Mr Master
The problem with the ALE is, your forced to fight it in its own Realm.

Because for all its power, it can't survive outside its own Realm.

lordboo
jaspers w/fury

Space M ummy
Judging from the other thread, aswell as your response here you're probably a troll.

*click on Space M ummy's profile*

nope. I've been here for a very long time, and am most certainly not a troll. feel free to rummage through my profile all you like.

any of those characters are on the same level as the entity you posted.

Erik-Lensherr
*Sees Space M ummy's replies in Mxy vs Celestials thread aswell as other threads*

Yep, you're a troll.

Mr Master
Take the ALE one step out of it's Realm,

and it dies.

Space M ummy
*Sees Space M ummy's replies in Mxy vs Celestials thread aswell as other threads*

Yep, you're a troll.

Instead of throwing around accusations of "troll" why not mount an actual argument as to why the characters and entities I listed would not be sufficient?

Are you aware of what they are? Are you well versed in marvel at all?
And for all your cries of "troll" keep in mind I've been here for TWO YEARS longer than you without ever being banned.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Instead of throwing around accusations of "troll" why not mount an actual argument as to why the characters and entities I listed would not be sufficient?

And for all your cries of "troll" keep in mind I've been here for TWO YEARS longer than you without ever being banned.

thumb up

Space M is no troll.

Harry Fingerman

*click on Space M ummy's profile* What the f**k?

Erik-Lensherr

Honestly, I've probably haven't been fair in this since I barely read a few of your replies.

This was just my first impression.

I retreat what I said.

As for the persons you enlisted, a few of them don't exist and you have no proof that any of the others can beat him really erm

Mr Master
As for the persons you enlisted, a few of them don't exist and you have no proof that any of the others can beat him really

If Highfather, Post-Darkseid, Orion, Etrigen and Fate
can actually blast back and stand an attack (unharmed) from the ALE,

the cats mentioned (non-pre-retcon) have a more than good chance of winning.

And again,
BFR no more ALE.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Mr Master
If Highfather, Post-Darkseid, Orion, Etrigen and Fate
can actually blast back and stand an attack (unharmed) from the ALE,

the cats mentioned (non-pre-retcon) have a more than good chance of winning.

And again,
BFR no more ALE.

Didn't you say that you're going to put me on ignore ?

And besides, I'm not going into a discussion with you anyway because it's just not worth my time.

Mr Master
Didn't you say that you're going to put me on ignore ?

And besides, I'm not going into a discussion with you anyway because it's just not worth my time.

This is an open vs thread, anyone can post within them.

Now if you made a personal thread, like in the Comic Books menu,

I would ignore it totally out of respect, no matter what I really think of you.

So the bottom line is,

the ALE can't survive outside it's own Realm:

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/5678/ale3zr7.th.jpg

Astner
I don't care if I'm on your list, but you're reported for denying one of free speech.
I have the same right as you replying here.

Astner

So the bottom line is,

Then anyone that can sunder a reality would overpower it.

CaptainStoic

So the bottom line is,

Okay so due to that scan, what you say is canon. In this case who in the universe would want to invade it's realm outside of Thanos Dr. Doom or Darkseid? Is there anyone in DC or Marvel that could take the ALE Entity on in it's own home dimension? Hyperbole would indicate that it's power there is limitless. I know that DC is not, and was not part of this thread, but I can't think of anyone with that kind of power outside omnipotent type beings.

Erik-Lensherr

So the bottom line is,

Who says that the oponnent would know that ?

Who says that the oponnent would be able to BFR the Anti-Life Entity ?

Anyway

For the sake of the discussion, let's say that this takes place on a ground where both the Anti-Life Entity and his oponennt's power works normally, with the Anti-Life Entity surviving.

I'm more interested who is more powerfull than it.

Astner

Anyway

For the sake of the discussion, let's say that this takes place on a ground where both the Anti-Life Entity and his oponennt's power works normally, with the Anti-Life Entity surviving.

First off it's spelled 'opponent'.

We know that the ALE would die if it's separated from its dimension.
So everyone that can trick it out of it or destroy the dimension can kill it.

It seems however like you think that the ALE has power that could stop beings from busting its dimension.

Care to post scans of these so called 'feats'?

Space M ummy
Honestly, I've probably haven't been fair in this since I barely read a few of your replies.

This was just my first impression.

I retreat what I said.

As for the persons you enlisted, a few of them don't exist and you have no proof that any of the others can beat him really erm

Ok, apology accepted. I'll let it go.

here's why I think these characters have a shot:

Galactus + Nullifier= The nullifier is quite possibly the strongest weapon that currently exists in marvel. it's part of galactus, that's why he's listed with it. It's power DOES vary with the intelligence/willpower of the user, but I think Galactus is powerful enough to make full use of it.

The nullifier has been shown on panel to be able to eliminate and then reconstruct the entire marvel multiverse instantaneously, and simultaneously. This isn't just one universe, it's potentially tens of thousands if not more. Universes full of abstract and "omnipotent" beings. It can destroy entire timelines, ensuring events never occur in the first place. It's even destroyed the very concept of death entirely during Earth X/Universe X. If it's capable of destruction on a multiversal scale (with apparently nothing in the marvel multiverse capable of defending against it) I'd give it good odds of being able to eliminate the ALE as well.

Anyone with the infinity gauntlet.

The infinity gauntlet still "technically" exists- the tribunal just has a decree in place that the gems won't work together at the moment. But anyway, the full power of the gauntlet renders the user completely omnipotent and omnicient. Total and infinite control of power, the mind, the soul, space, and time. The effectiveness of it depends on the user, but with someone well versed like Thanos, Adam warlock, or the magus- it too is capable of creation and destruction on a multiversal scale. It blew away all of the top tier abstracts (death, order, chaos, eternity, infinity, galactus etc) like they were nothing in Warlock #1. Only the tribunal has shown to have power exceeding it. And even THEN, Warlock #1 states that a conflict between the two would be a fight that would lay waste to the multiverse in the process. I would give the Gauntlet with a competent user also good odds over the ALE.

Anyone with a substantial amount of cosmic containment units.

see the previous entry- the cosmic cubes are ALSO instruments and conduits of power on a universal scale. The only difference here is that the units are semi-sentient and there are things they will not do- such as effect souls. While one cube is below the IG in power, the cubes can apparently be linked- The magus managed to link five of them into a configuration that Thanos claimed was "VERY close" to the power of the full infinity gauntlet. (and he would know, of course.)
The Goddess (a female version of the magus, more or less) managed to arrange a configuration of THIRTY cubes into a configuration that would have eliminated "all evil" from existence entirely. Essentially, she would have become the supreme being of the marvel universe if her plan had come to fruition. The cubes with a competent user are ALSO on the level of the ALE.

616 Jaspers.

This one is a bit tougher. 616 jaspers is an omnipotent and unkillable reality warper who is apparently undefeatable while there is still reality to manipulate. Per Merlin, had he not been stopped via a plot device, there would have been no force in the omniverse capable of stopping him. he too would have become the mad god of the marvel universe.

From ALL of marvel?

Pre Retcon beyonder. I realize pre retcon beyonder has been edited from official continuity, that's why I separated him out into another category. retcons can also always be reversed, so you never know if he'll make an appearance again.

PRB was a sentient universe, the size of which was so massive that the marvel omniverse was "as a drop of water in the ocean" to it. He was ALSO unstoppable- he defeated every abstract that existed at that time with but a wave of his hand- celestials were throwing entire planets at him and it was nothing to him. He was only defeated by voluntarily turning himself mortal. The beyonder was also ominpotent and unkillable, with no peer except-

OR

Pre Retcon molecule man was sharing the beyonder's power through a plot device that escapes me at the moment. The two were apparently equal in power- he's been shown on panel willing stars and galaxies into existence, and firing off blasts that would destroy "a million universes." the guy was a beast. he's essentially the same as the entry above.

OR

Doom with power stealing equipment circa secret wars.

This one's a bit silly, but I like to bring it up since it amuses me. During secret wars, Doom apparently was running around with equipment that allowed him to absorb the power of Galactus AND his solar system sized worldship, and very nearly the entire power of the pre-retcon beyonder. It's POSSIBLE that this version of doom would be able to absorb a good deal of the power of the ALE as well (think again how much power Pre-retcon beyonder had at that point) but it's probably not worth debating excessively.

whew, that was longer than I thought.

Erik-Lensherr
I don't reply to those who are on ignore. You are on ignore.

What does that tell you ?

You're actually lucky I spared some time and read your message despite being on ignore, and this is just an exception because I made the thread.

Air Legend
Classic Beyonder, Classic Molecule Man, Thanos HOTI, Living Tribunal, MJJ/Fury, the IG, True Beyonders to name a few.

Astner
I don't reply to those who are on ignore. You are on ignore.

What does that tell you ?

You're actually lucky I spared some time and read your message despite being on ignore, and this is just an exception because I made the thread.
Reported again, for going off topic, using a reply just to flame.

Read the rules.

If you have me on ignore and don't want to reply, then don't.

There is no point in replying just for the sake of flaming someone.

Mr Master

I'm just stating it's weakness.

The opponent can mistakingly drive it out of its Realm, (which = a win)

Now there's a debate.

Anyway

Cool, I can respect that.

Well we know it has to be at least greater than Universal,
since the "Cinque of Power" were able to erase a Universe,
and they were beneath the ALE.

They did manage to withstand a massive blow from the ALE unharmed.

So it's not like they were insects to the ALE.

Imo, based on that arc, great arc by the way,
I'd say nothing short of a Multiversal power would be able to = it or win.

Imo, an Omniversal power, would definitely win.

Captain REX

You've entirely missed the point of putting people on Ignore. The point is so that you and them cannot communicate. He's not supposed to never talk to anyone again because you happen to be in the thread/the maker of the thread.

Not to mention that you're quoting him. You can't do that if he's on Ignore, which means you read his post just so you could reply spitefully.

guy222
Living Tribunal
Jaime Braddock
Jaspers/Fury

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Living Tribunal
Jaime Braddock
Jaspers/Fury

thumb up

Mr Master
More cats not mentioned:

The Alien Entity
The BeyonderS
Edifice Rex
Merlyn
Havok/Nexus
Captain Britain (Sword/Amulet)
Vangaard

Astner
I think it's better to just list the weakest character or like.

"Weakest character" and above (beings more powerful than the weakest character that could beat him)

Space M ummy
More cats not mentioned:

The Alien Entity
The BeyonderS
Edifice Rex
Merlyn
Havok/Nexus
Captain Britain (Sword/Amulet)
Vangaard

Also someone not mentioned I forgot about: Scathan the Approver demonstrated himself to be more powerful than the tribunal during guardians of the galaxy. He would also probably be another good one to throw in there.

Erik-Lensherr
Ok . Sorry again wink

I'm having a Deja-Vu. Dunno why no expression

Anyway

I doubt that the Ultimate Nullifier would be able to do anything to the Anti-Life entity.Dr Fate was barely able to stand up to it,and this being mostly due to the fact that the Anti-Life Entity was taken by surprise.
He almost went mad due to the power he posessed. He was near-Omnipotent and couldn't beat it.

As for the Infinity Gauntlet and the Cosmic Containement units, pretty much the same thing applies here.I really hope we're not going to go in the "different levels of infinity/omnipotence" here but eventough Infinity Gauntlet is supposed to be Omnipotent, it was still stated to be inferior to the Living Tribunal.Not to mention that I can't see the Infinity Gauntlet being stronger than what Dr Fate dished out.

The Anti-Life Entity was also stated to be true infinite on two occasions by Metron and Dr Fate.

In short, this are the Anti-Life's capabilities :

*It has been described as being a being of limitless/unlimited power and upon witnessing it Metron was comatose and in tears
*Darkseid says that it is stronger than he even dared dream
*Dr Fate pooling the Source , Prime Mystical Forces and more against it, to the point where he went mad due to the near-Omnipotent power he wielded couldn't beat it and only stayed that long because it caught the Anti-Life Entity by surprise .

And the only reason the Anti-Life Entity was "defeated" was because it was isolated.

Honestly, as somebody pointed out in the first replies, most of this comes down to speculations erm

Mr Master
Originally posted by Astner
I think it's better to just list the weakest character or like.

"Weakest character" and above (beings more powerful than the weakest character that could beat him)

The Hunger (fully manifested) would fit that criteria.

Slorioth

The Infinites

Erik-Lensherr
Ok

Yeah, but you gotta admit it would go down to mostly speculations. As it mostly goes in discussing how the character would go against other oponnents since it hasn't really been overpowered.

Well, we know that the power Fate wielded was near-Omnipotent and that the Anti-Life entity was taken by surprise and still didn't lose.

It's also stated that the Anti-Life is infinite .

But honestly, like I said, we can't really guage it's limits because it hasn't been overpowered.

Which is why I've made this thread, to discuss based on it's few showings it's power.

Utrigita
Possibly lowleveled

the infinites??
Hunger??
Vanguard??
Abraxas??

Utrigita
Ok . Sorry again wink

I'm having a Deja-Vu. Dunno why no expression

Anyway

I doubt that the Ultimate Nullifier would be able to do anything to the Anti-Life entity.Dr Fate was barely able to stand up to it,and this being mostly due to the fact that the Anti-Life Entity was taken by surprise.
He almost went mad due to the power he posessed. He was near-Omnipotent and couldn't beat it.

As for the Infinity Gauntlet and the Cosmic Containement units, pretty much the same thing applies here.I really hope we're not going to go in the "different levels of infinity/omnipotence" here but eventough Infinity Gauntlet is supposed to be Omnipotent, it was still stated to be inferior to the Living Tribunal.Not to mention that I can't see the Infinity Gauntlet being stronger than what Dr Fate dished out.

The Anti-Life Entity was also stated to be true infinite on two occasions by Metron and Dr Fate.

*It has been described as being a being of limitless/unlimited power and upon witnessing it Metron was comatose and in tears
*Darkseid says that it is stronger than he even dared dream
*Dr Fate pooling the Source , Prime Mystical Forces and more against it, to the point where he went mad due to the near-Omnipotent power he wielded couldn't beat it and only stayed that long because it caught the Anti-Life Entity by surprise .

And the only reason the Anti-Life Entity was "defeated" was because it was isolated.

Honestly, as somebody pointed out in the first replies, most of this comes down to speculations erm

may I ask you why you doesn't think the UN would work against Anti Life equation since it appear that when its Dimension is destroyed then it's defeated.

No it has nothing to do with that only the fact that One CC can collapse and rebuild the Omniverse that's about it stick out tongue

The infinite? Are there now different levels in DC???

Erik-Lensherr
may I ask you why you doesn't think the UN would work against Anti Life equation since it appear that when its Dimension is destroyed then it's defeated.

No it has nothing to do with that only the fact that One CC can collapse and rebuild the Omniverse that's about it stick out tongue

The infinite? Are there now different levels in DC???

It wasn't defeated, Fate destroyed the dimension so that it can stop the Anti-Life from entering his (Dr Fate's).

Is it a chain reaction of some sort, like destroying one Universe/Multiverse and then everything falls apart ?

Not really smile

Erik-Lensherr
This is what sucks with this kind of characters who appear only briefly.
Their power can't be properly guadge and in Anti-Life's case, we don't really know it's true capabilities. It's all up to speculations.

Mr Master
I doubt that the Ultimate Nullifier would be able to do anything to the Anti-Life entity.

Dr Fate was barely able to stand up to it,

and this being mostly due to the fact that the Anti-Life Entity was taken by surprise.

The ALE wasn't taken by surprise, where'd you get that from?

The ALE actually attacked FIRST:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/6228/a1us1.th.jpg
...............................................................................................

DR Fate & company survived that massive direct blow from the ALE unharmed:

Then boom bashed the ALE back:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/6483/ale9vf0.th.jpg
...............................................................................................

The only thing the ALE was surprised about,

was the Power it was up against:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6882/a2pp0.th.jpg
"Fate has caught the Entity UNPREPARED for such an assault"

He almost went mad due to the power he posessed.
He was near-Omnipotent and couldn't beat it.

He couldn't defeat it in a straight up battle for long, but they did win nonetheless.

And how is being below the LT a low showing?

IG makes one Omnipotent, makes one god beneath the LT.

IG can curbstomp Fate & crew.

IG was stated to make one god, by Two writers narrating the story.

And Infinite?

Forget it, to many cats to mention that claimed that about the IG.

It has been described as being a being of limitless/unlimited power
and upon witnessing it Metron was comatose and in tears

Not exactly.

Metron wasn't comatose because of the ALE,

Metron went comatose because of his trip back to his Universe:

When Metron fled the ALE's Realm, the ALE tried to catch Metron,
instead Metron,
"Shut down all systems,
cutting off all effects the Equation had on Reality"

Metron then says,

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/6611/m1ky4.th.jpg
"I pray my Own Inter-Dimensional inertia will carry me to safety"

Because of this,

Metron, "Spins Powerless through the Voids of Reality"

Then he clearly says,

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/1698/m2sx8.th.jpg

"My REENTRY into my familiar Reality is a JARRING Experience.
I realize my Mind has been terribly damaged by THIS Experience."
..............................................................................................

The manner in which he returned,
Spinning through UniverseS powerless and then crash landing in his own Reality,
messed his mind up.

Darkseid says that it is stronger than he even dared dream

And?

Darkseid can't even destroy a Universe under his own power right?
(definitely not in this issue)

How is his awe of the ALE supposed to make the ALE any more than what it is?

Dr Fate pooling the Source , Prime Mystical Forces and more against it, to the point where he went mad due to the near-Omnipotent power he wielded couldn't beat it and only stayed that long because it caught the Anti-Life Entity by surprise .

This isn't accurate as Proved above.

The ALE attacked first, and then was repelled right before it's eyes.

Retaliation does not equate to being taken by surprise.

The ALE however was surprised
that these 5 heroes & Villains were able to drive it back Twice.

But before isolating it,

The 5 heroes & Villains were able to

1. survive a direct attack from the ALE, UNHARMED!

2. from that same attack, blast the ALE back,

3. and then blast it one last time, giving them enough time to escape,
and then finally isolating it.

Honestly, as somebody pointed out in the first replies, most of this comes down to speculations

Not when others read the issue for themselves apparently.

Info begins to surface quickly. smile

Space M ummy

Lots of cool stuff

wow, good job there Master eek!

if there was a clapping smiley, I'd use it.

Erik-Lensherr
You've answered your own question . It is stated that it was caught unpreppared .

If someone catches you unpreppared, isn't it the same as being taken by surprise ? erm

And where did you get the ideea that the Anti-Life attacked first ? It was pretty obvious in that scan that the Anti-Life entity didn't attack and the attack's source was actually Dr Fate .

The point was that the Anti-Life Entity soon recovered and overpowered Dr Fate so he resorted to destroying the dimension and returning to the main reality. That doesn't really seem like a win, more like a defeat seeing as how the Anti-Life was overpowering him and he ran from there.

Omnipotent = All Powerfull

LT > IG

IG = Omnipotent so then

Lt > Omnipotence ?

I really don't want to start the different levels of Omnipotence here also .

And you have no proof that the power Fate was having could be overpowered by the IG.

Yet it was still inferior to Lt while the Anti-Life Entity wasn't shown to be inferior to anybody .

Did you miss his reaction to the Anti-Life's power ? He was shocked and a tear appeared on his face. I said comatose as in shocked, not necesarilly the condition he was after he got back to the main dimension.

My point is that he saw the Anti-Life and due to it's power he was in shock and felt insingnificant.

You mean Darkseid saying that something is more powerfull than he even dared dream doesn't say anything to you ?

The Anti-Life equation didn't attack first, it was attacked and replied only after Fate caught it unpreppared. You haven't proven anything wrong , the Anti-Life Entity was unpreppared for the attack thus was taken by surprise.

Actually they didn't survive an attack from the ALE because the ALE wasn't the one that attacked them first. And their attack took the ALE unpreppared and when it finally started responding, Fate realized it would overpower them and isolated the Ale and ran.

Actually no , you haven't really shown anything new.

Erik-Lensherr
Well, I'm off.

We'll continue this tomorrow if there's anything to talk about.

bye

Utrigita
It wasn't defeated, Fate destroyed the dimension so that it can stop the Anti-Life from entering his (Dr Fate's).

Is it a chain reaction of some sort, like destroying one Universe/Multiverse and then everything falls apart ?

Not really smile

And you doesn't think the UN would be capable of destroying the dimension that the Anti-life lived in???

No its like Wanda Chaos wave it spreads outwards.

I sounds like that...

Erik-Lensherr
Weren't we talking about if it can beat the Anti-Life Entity and not about if it can destroy its dimension ?

And why would Galactus use the UN to destroy that dimension, if he could ?

What issue was this ? I want to check it our for myself.

Ok, now I'm really off.

Astner
The question is who can beat ALE, not "who in Marvel would ..."

Mr Master
wow, good job there Master eek!

if there was a clapping smiley, I'd use it.

big grin

To no avail though,

as you saw even with the proof the man is in denial.

Mr Master
You've answered your own question .

It is stated that it was caught unpreppared .

It was stated that it was uprepared for SUCH an ASSAULT"

Again:

"Fate has caught the Entity UNPREPARED for such an assault"

By saying "it was caught by surprise"

You're trying to make it seem as though the ALE didn't see Fate coming.

And that's False,

for the ALE had just pummeled Fate & company into the ground:

If someone catches you unpreppared,
isn't it the same as being taken by surprise ?

No.

If you get into a boxing match and you don't train,
you've been caught un-prepared.

If you get into a card game,
and the guy next to you punches you in the face while you're not looking,
you've been caught by surprise.

Mr Master
And where did you get the ideea that the Anti-Life attacked first ?

It was pretty obvious in that scan that the Anti-Life entity didn't attack

and the attack's source was actually Dr Fate .

Really? Is that what you saw?

I'll post them in a linear order as the pages are turned:

Page 13- 14: (Dr Fate recruits Darkseid & Etrigen)

At this point Fate has not attack the ALE at all,
he only pulled DS & ET away from the ALE:
(anyone is free to read Cosmic Odyssey for themselves) This book 4.

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/275/a5sp7.th.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3668/a4ze1.th.jpg

Page 15: (The ALE looks at Fate & Co. and ATTACKS FIRST)

Page16: (Fate & Co. aren't phased by the ATTACK, and strike back)

Page17: (Fate & Co. strike again, driving the ALE back AGAIN)

Then they escape and destroy the Dimension between their Universe,
and the ALE's Realm.

That's it.

Cosmic Odyssey #1-4 pick up copies if you wish.

The point was that the Anti-Life Entity soon recovered and overpowered Dr Fate so he resorted to destroying the dimension and returning to the main reality. That doesn't really seem like a win, more like a defeat seeing as how the Anti-Life was overpowering him and he run from there.

The point also is that the ALE attacked Fate & Co. directly FIRST,
and Fate & Co. were Not harmed,
then Fate & Co. blasted the ALE back Twice.

THEN ... they escaped.

Omnipotent = All Powerfull

LT > IG

IG = Omnipotent so then

Lt > Omnipotence ?

LT? = even more Omnipotent than the IG ... in Marvel that's the way it works.

Mr Master
I really don't want to start the different levels of Omnipotence here also .

That's not even a debate.

EVERYONE knows Marvel has different levels of Omnipotence,

You yourself know this, but you can't bring yourself to accept this fact.

There's nothing funnier than me posting the scans
that clearly without any space for speculation state in plain english,

"Do we not posses Infinite Power"

"Yes, Our might is Infinite"

"But THERE are LEVELS of INFINITY"

Then you coming back saying,

"that doesn't say that, I already explained what that really means" LOL!

Just like right now,

"It was pretty obvious in that scan that the Anti-Life entity didn't attack

and the attack's source was actually Dr Fate"

(Unbelievable) LOL!

And you have no proof that the power Fate was having could be overpowered by the IG.

Fate destroyed a Universe (that's the only feat we have to go by)

IG .. actually forget the IG,

4 Gems a truly INCOMPLETE IG ...
Creating UniverseS back to back, one after another.

There, stomped.

Yet it was still inferior to Lt while the Anti-Life Entity wasn't shown to be inferior to anybody .

"Anybody?"

You mean Fate-Darkseid-Etrigen, Highfather and Orion?

laughing out loud

Did you miss his reaction to the Anti-Life's power ? He was shocked and a tear appeared on his face . And nothing points out that the experience wasn't him seeing Anti-Life , experiencing and then going back.

Dude, so proof is shown to you and yet you continuously deny it.

What's the point of debating with you?

You're proven wrong, and then you re-post nonsense, no offense but it's nonsense.

I just showed you how Metron became comatose with the scans,
and you're gonna sit there and return with seriousness and say,

"And nothing points out that the experience wasn't him seeing Anti-Life , experiencing and then going back"

(You must be yankin my chain)

My point is that he saw the Anti-Life and due to it's power he was in shock and felt insingnificant.

There we can agree.

Metron was indeed in awe of the ALE.

But that's not what made him comatose.

Heck he managed to get out of there and even punch in sequences in his chair.

You mean Darkseid saying that something is more powerfull than he even dared dream doesn't say anything to you ?

Exactly.

The Anti-Life equation didn't attack first, it was attacked and replied only after Fate caught it unpreppared. You haven't proven anything wrong , the Anti-Life Entity was unpreppared for the attack thus was taken by surprise.

laughing

Actually they didn't survive an attack from the ALE because the ALE wasn't the one that attacked them first. And their attack took the ALE unpreppared and when it finally started responding, Fate realized it would overpower them and isolated the Ale and ran.

rofl2

Actually no , you haven't really shown anything new.

liar

Utrigita
Weren't we talking about if it can beat the Anti-Life Entity and not about if it can destroy its dimension ?

What issue was this ? I want to check it our for myself.

Ok, now I'm really off.

I assume destroying its dimension = killing the damm thing.

Because it would kill the Anti-life

It was in X-Men: The Chaos Engine Trilogy

Note: Master reads it like the CC only would gradually be capable of destroying the Omniverse I read it differently.

Sure you are evil face

Erik-Lensherr
With what proof ?

And in denial with what ?

And then you spill blabbering about how I'm trying to make you look bad. You know how this kind of people are called right ?

Actually surprised and unpreppared have the same meaning here.

It is stated that the ALE was caught unpreppared for such an attack.

Thus she didn't know that they could muster such a powerfull attack.

Thus the power of the attack took the ALE by surprise.

Is that really that hard to comprehend ?

What are you seeing exactly ? Where is there any evidence that the Anti-Life entity attacked Dr Fate and the company in any way?

1.Dr Fate appears

2.He makes the "Cinque of Cosmic Power"

3.The Anti-Life Entity approaches them

4.Dr Fate blasts it (taking the ALE unpreppared by the attack)

5.Soon the Anti-Life starts overpowering them

6.Dr Fate blasts the dimension that isolates the Entity.

Is this hard to see also ?

I'm really starting to question your comprehending ability. You have a problem comprehending a lot of things.

I just saved that laughing

Seriously, that just slaps logic.

I already explained to you what the scans meant.

You refuse to accept and go on with your illogical claims thinking that you are right.

That summarises pretty much all our discussions on this subject.

We don't know how big the dimension was, for all we know it could have been as big as Marvel's Multiverse/Omniverse or even bigger so it's an assumption on your part.

We don't know how powerfull Fate was so you using the fact that he destroyed just this dimension, without knowing how big the dimension is nor Dr Fate's true destruction abilities, and then using it to backup that IG is stronger than him is an assumption also.

There, stomped.

smile

Did you just say that ALE was weaker than them ?

laughing

You really have a comperehension problem.

Did you just miss the fact that Dr Fate stated that they are inferior to it and that even the narator stated that they are inferior to it?

I should really stop the discussion right here.

My bad, I must have been more specifical. Comatos as in meaning shock and being in tears after seeing the ALE,not necesarilly the condition he was after seeing the ALe and exiting it's realm.

This is irrelevant anyway because that was not the point I was focusing at,more to the point that he felt insignificant and was in tears after witnessing it's power.

Wierd

As for the other posts, you just replied with smilies as usual so there's no point in replying to them.

Erik-Lensherr
It wouldn't, it would just isolate it from the main reality.

I'll check it out

Okay

Mr Master
With what proof ?

And in denial with what ?

I'm convinced you're just playing around.

And then you spill blabbering about how I'm trying to make you look bad.

You tried, but instead it backfired into your own corner.

You know how this kind of people are called right ?

Who cares, but I do know what lots of cats are calling you, and justifyingly so.

Actually surprised and unpreppared have the same meaning here.

It is stated that the ALE was caught unpreppared for such an attack.

Thus she didn't know that they could muster such a powerfull attack.

Thus the power of the attack took the ALE by surprise.

Is that really that hard to comprehend ?

The ALE wasn't taken by surprise, Dr Fat & Co. were right in it's face,
Dr fate & Co. had just survived a full DOUBLE FISTED bash into the ground,

UNHARMED!!!

Then while being BURIED for an instant, Fate & Co. Boom bashed the ALE BACK.

That's what "surprised" the ALE, that Fate & Co. were able to blow it back with one blast.

What are you seeing exactly ?

Where is there any evidence that the Anti-Life entity
attacked Dr Fate and the company in any way?

1.Dr Fate appears

2.He makes the "Cinque of Cosmic Power"

----- (Right HERE ... belongs the PART you're in DENIAL about) ----

5.Soon the Anti-Life starts overpowering them

6.Dr Fate blasts the dimension that isolates the Entity.

Is this hard to see also ?

Everyone ... notice between 3. and 4.
how this cat consciously and deliberately ignores what takes place On Panel,
to keep his fallacious point as the word of truth.

I'll use YOU'RE own numbering system to make the fallacy shine!

At this point Fate has not attack the ALE at all,
he only pulled DS & ET away from the ALE:
(anyone is free to read Cosmic Odyssey for themselves) This is book 4.

Page 13- 14:

1.Dr Fate appears ... 2.He makes the "Cinque of Cosmic Power"

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/275/a5sp7.th.jpg

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/3668/a4ze1.th.jpg

Page 15:

And then what? (According to you nothing, Fate just decided to attack.

But the FACT is:

(The ALE looks at Fate & Co. and ATTACKS FIRST)

^^^ This is not an attack yall ... this the ALE giving Fate & Co. a body massage.

laughing

Page16:

Yea ok,

Although it just DOUBLE FIST pounded Fate & Co. into the ground,
it somehow had no idea Fate Co. were even there.

hysterical

The FACT!

(Fate & Co. aren't phased by the ATTACK, and strike back)

Page17: (Fate & Co. strike again, driving the ALE back AGAIN)

And then they escape, fin.

I'm really starting to question your comprehending ability.

You have a problem comprehending a lot of things.

I think from the above illustration, everyone knows what is going on here.

Mr Master
I just saved that

Seriously, that just slaps logic.

I already explained to you what the scans meant.

You refuse to accept and go on with your illogical claims thinking that you are right.

That summarises pretty much all our discussions on this subject.
The question is,

DOES MARVEL HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF INFINITY?
(who cares if it's illogical blah, blah, blah ahh shut up)

DOES MARVEL HAVE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF INFINITY?

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6475/kkht2.th.jpg

Kubik says,

"Our power is as nothing to the Celestials"

Kosmos replies,

"But Kubik, do we not possess Infinite Power (Omnipotence)

Kubik retorts,

"Yes, Our might is Infinite. But there are Levels of Infinity"

It doesn't really say that, It was I that drew that issue and did the lettering. laughing

CONTINUES ...

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/1130/infi3rl5.th.jpg

Kubik finishes,

"Thus are demonstrated TWO LEVELS of INFINITY,

there are of course, an INFINITE number MORE"

whistling

Yea, you explained them, I know Kubik didn't just say,

Although his power is Infinite .... there are LEVELS of INFINITY"

That's just the imgination of us all.

We don't know how big the dimension was, for all we know it could have been as big as Marvel's Multiverse/Omniverse or even bigger so it's an assumption on your part.

So now the ALE's realm (A Realm within the DC Reality)

may be bigger than all of Marvel on its own. laughing

Oh goodness, this is getting saved.

Did you just say that ALE was weaker than them ?

You really have a comperehension problem.

Did you just miss the fact that Dr Fate stated that they are inferior to it and that even the narator stated that they are inferior to it?

Yea and try and wiggle your way around and controt the what was really said in an attempt to save face after the ridiculous interpretations your guilty of.

I said:

IG was stated to make one god, by Two writers narrating the story.

And Infinite?

Forget it, to many cats to mention that claimed that about the IG.
The IG is supposedly Omnipotent
You replied with:

Yet it was still inferior to Lt

while the Anti-Life Entity wasn't shown to be inferior to anybody
Then I responded:

"Anybody?" (as in no one defeated it?)

You mean Fate-Darkseid-Etrigen, Highfather and Orion?

laughing out loud
I know you didn't noticed, but uh,

those were the ONLY cats that ever challenged the ALE.

Unlike the IG that took out the entire Marvel Cosmic Hierarchy (of 616 no less)

Which possess the power of the full power of Multiverse!

And yea, being below the LT shows how weak you are. dontgetit

My bad, I must have been more specifical. Comatos as in meaning shock and being in tears after seeing the ALE,not necesarilly the condition he was after seeing the ALe and exiting it's realm.

Uhh, no, you actually meant it the other way.

You repeated it like 5 times,
and in the Respect thread you made you also mentioned it.

Along with the other fallacy,
claiming the ALE was taken by surprise. LOL!

Smoki
pwnd!

Erik-Lensherr
?

What the hell ?

You like making stuff up or something ?

A lot of cats ? There are only a few trolls who do so.

I didn't have any problems with any of the users on this board except you and a few idiots who aren't even worth mentioning.

Did you just miss the explination as to why it was taken by surprise ?

You ignored it .

And started spilling blabbering about how the ALE attacked them and such, trying to change the subject.

It's kinda funny seeing you subtly trying to change the subject.

It doesn't work really since I've dealt with many of your kind wink

So you're practically repeating everything you said already, trying to make me look bad as if I have a comprehending problem ?

This would be funny.

If it wouldn't be so pathetic.

You have no proof that the Ale entity attacked them.

I already explained to you what happened but as usual, you go on with your blabbering.

Dr Fate forms the cinque of power.

Ale approaches them.

Fate blasts it.

The Ale Entity didn't attack them.

But I guess it's hard for you to understand.

The illustrations above show what I've been saying.

So stop spilling nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself.

As for the different levels of infinity issue, I'm not even going to adress it again since you obviously can't comprehend it anyway.

Point is that the Ale hasn't shown to be inferior in power to anybody while the Infinity Gauntlet was. Period.

Actually I was not saying that it was bigger than Marvel, what I was ilustrating is that you guaging Fate's power based on the fact that he destroyed the dimension, without knowing how big the dimension is, implies assumptions .

But you have comprehending problems so I'm not surprised really.

My post :

" Yet it was still inferior to Lt while the Anti-Life Entity wasn't shown to be inferior to anybody ."

Your reply :

""Anybody?"

You mean Fate-Darkseid-Etrigen, Highfather and Orion?"

Thus, you implied that the cinque of power was superior to the ALE .

They aren't.

So you are wrong.

Simple big grin

I was reffering to the reaction Metron had to the Anti-Life Entity, since that was one of my arguments. I should have been more specific when reffering to the comatose.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by Smoki
pwnd!

That's called trolling

Mr Master
The rest is lunacy.

this too, but it's especially funny. smile

You have no proof that the Ale entity attacked them.

I already explained to you what happened but as usual,

you go on with your blabbering.

Dr Fate forms the cinque of power.

Ale approaches them. (And as we can see the ALE does nothing)

(DOUBLE FISTED pummeling is not really happening)

Fate blasts it.

crazy

The Ale Entity didn't attack them.

But I guess it's hard for you to understand.

durznuts

The illustrations above show what I've been saying.

So stop spilling nonsense because you're making a fool of yourself.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Air Legend
Is it possible that Erik is nvrbeenwithaStorm? eek!
Or better yet, Galacticgirl? laughing

Space M ummy
I can't believe this is going on.

The ALE had a hard time with the combination of Dr Fate, Etrigan, Darkseid, Highfather, and Orion. It's initial attack (and it's CLEARLY an attack, looking at that scan) did nothing. It was even hurt and taken offguard by their assault.

The Infinity Gauntlet ONE SHOTTED Death, Eternity, Infinity, Galactus, Chaos, Order, The Inbetweener, The Stranger, Several Celestials, Love, Hate, and several others that escape me at the moment simultaneously

http://img101.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ltrulesig10cf.jpg

There was nothing any or all of them could do against it. Only the tribunal's reversing time (or undoing the action, whatever you wish to call it) saved them. Are you seriously comparing the power of the cinque to every abstract in marvel combined, and then some?

If so, you need to read more comics.

Horrificus
HAHAHA! That always makes me laugh.
Why is he on ignore? Just curious.

Horrificus
The Infinite Man

Not Infinity Man.

The Infinite Man is probably one of the most powerful beings in comics.
The wiki profile I found downplays his use of his powers, but other sources show what he can do.

The Infinite Man draws his power from "ALL OF TIME". Period.
All the energy and everything within is his.

Infinite Man is my "sleeper".

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Horrificus
The Infinite Man

Not Infinity Man.

The Infinite Man is probably one of the most powerful beings in comics.
The wiki profile I found downplays his use of his powers, but other sources show what he can do.

The Infinite Man draws his power from "ALL OF TIME". Period.
All the energy and everything within is his.

Infinite Man is my "sleeper".

One problem. The Infinite man isn't in Marvel. Nice find though.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm confused on this whole debate. When fate pooled the power of the cinque, it was already stated that etrigan alone could tap almost infinite power. Dr. Fate used DS and HF and ORION to tap the power of the SOURCE. And then Fate taps Nabu's own power. Nabu is a multiversal being. The source is omniversal. Etrigans power is mystical and supernatural. DR. Fate basically was wielding Probably the most power any being in DS has ever had besides the upper upper tiers alike mxy and ps and spectre. And yet he could't really beat the ALE. People need to really start thinking. Highfather alone can rip Time, space, and reality with a wave of a wand. DS creates alter realities. Of course fate was tapping the full power of Nabu as he was trying to save the DCU proper. It's rediculous to think anything Less than an Omniversal power would be able to actually beat the full power of the ALE. And that is only one showing of the ALE. there are others.

Horrificus
One problem. The Infinite man isn't in Marvel. Nice find though.

Ooohh. Yer right. Sorry.

Maelstrom at his peak.

Terryc250
one word, hotu

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Terryc250
one word, hotu
does it exist? Is it cannon? Who can wield it besides a dead thanos?

Air Legend
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
does it exist? Is it cannon? Who can wield it besides a dead thanos?
Yes. Yes. Whoever the writers choose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Air Legend
Yes. Yes. Whoever the writers choose.

It doesn't exist any more. It may or may not be cannon. Only something similiar happened in the 616. And Thanos was chosen for his will. No other character has it.

Erik-Lensherr
Me and Mr Master have had a private discussion and we've decided to close this thread.

We'll just have to agree to disagree and move on.

If somebody wants to discuss this, make another thread and post there.

Galan007
Abraxas.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Abraxas.

I didnt' know abraxas could kill something as powerful as the ale. Didn't he have to go around killing galactus's one at a time?

Galan007
I didnt' know abraxas could kill something as powerful as the ale. Didn't he have to go around killing galactus's one at a time? There's only 1 Galactus per Universe -- So of course he killed them one at a time. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
There's only 1 Galactus per Universe -- So of course he killed them one at a time. smile If he were multiversal in the true sense, why not kill them all at the same time, or just wiipe the multiverse out all together?

Galan007
If he were multiversal in the true sense, why not kill them all at the same time Like he did to Reed Richards?

Who knows? smile

Astner
Speaking of which, how powerful were the angels guarding the gate to heaven?
You know the ones that attacked the Fantastic Four.

Fire Ninja
Cube Beings
Galactus
Odin

Galan007
Originally posted by Astner
Speaking of which, how powerful were the angels guarding the gate to heaven?
You know the ones that attacked the Fantastic Four. What incident are you referencing?

Horrificus
If he were multiversal in the true sense, why not kill them all at the same time, or just wiipe the multiverse out all together?

Because he was not "Multiversal".

Violent2Dope
Classic Beyonder. Nuff said.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Classic Beyonder. Nuff said.

Classic Beyonder's powers were all a dream.

Horrificus
Final Stage Korvac. After defeating and absorbing all abstracts and cosmics, LT just cut his losses and left Korvac alone.

No Mas.

Air Legend
You ****ing retard. There's a reason he wrote CLASSIC before Beyonder.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You ****ing retard. There's a reason he wrote CLASSIC before Beyonder.

Reported.

Air Legend
Reported.
Whatever happened to I don't report people?
Hypocrite

nvrbeenwthagirl
Whatever happened to I don't report people?
Hypocrite There comes a time when I just get tired of you and your BS marvel rules all marvelboyism. You haven't calmed down a bit. There isn't a bit of centrality in you yet. Damn. Please lighten up. And yes I reported you. I was addressing someone else and you felt the need to step in and decide that I was a person of limited mental means who was engaging in sexual relations.

Galan007
Because he was not "Multiversal". And the ALE was?

nvrbeenwthagirl
And the ALE was?
If nothing but an aspect could give DS the ability to control all of DC what do you think? The Cinque of power collapsed a reality and was no match for the ALE. So exactly what was it? universal? We already know they wielded that much power and then some, and couldn't beat it.

Galan007
If nothing but an aspect could give DS the ability to control all of DC what do you think? The Cinque of power collapsed a reality and was no match for the ALE. So exactly what was it? universal? We already know they wielded that much power and then some, and couldn't beat it. ALE was Universal at best -- There are no feats to suggest otherwise.

nvrbeenwthagirl
ALE was Universal at best -- There are no feats to suggest otherwise.

Actually, the fact that it was laughing off the blast of the cinque say other wise. They Destroyed a reality. Which is at least a Universe. So It was beyond universal, by a far margin. If it was only " universal" the cinque would have owned it like they did said reality.

Galan007
Actually, the fact that it was laughing off the blast of the cinque say other wise. They Destroyed a reality. Which is at least a Universe. So It was beyond universal, by a far margin. If it was only " universal" the cinque would have owned it like they did said reality. *sighs*

Teh 'Multiversal' thingy couldn't break out of one dimension, under it's own power? Odd. umm

nvrbeenwthagirl
*sighs*

Teh 'Multiversal' thingy couldn't break out of one dimension, under it's own power? Odd. umm

Yeah. Seems like a big dumb animal. An elephant can't break out of a cage, but a human, smarter, could figure a way out. Or simply have the key.

Galan007
Yeah. Seems like a big dumb animal. Exactly what it was. thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Exactly what it was. thumb up

My point. A Lion will rip a human to shreds. But a skilled human with a sword or gun will lay waste to the LION. Dr. Fate was a skilled Human against a big dumb animal. Dimension collapse was the Sword. even then, this animal couldn't be killed, even with universal destroying power. It had to be BFR'd. With out BFR, I fail to see any indication one can simply over power the ALE.

Galan007
My point. A Lion will rip a human to shreds. But a skilled human with a sword or gun will lay waste to the LION. Dr. Fate was a skilled Human against a big dumb animal. Dimension collapse was the Sword. even then, this animal couldn't be killed, even with universal destroying power. It had to be BFR'd. With out BFR, I fail to see any indication one can simply over power the ALE. If something can be sealed in one dimension, rendering it unable to escape -- I fail to see how said being, is Multiversal?

nvrbeenwthagirl
If something can be sealed in one dimension, rendering it unable to escape -- I fail to see how said being, is Multiversal?

Which doesn't quite compute. All they did was collapse the Adjoining reality from his to thiers. Leaving entropy or a void. How many beings in DC can cross and or survive entropY?

Air Legend
I was a person of limited mental means who was engaging in sexual relations.
Sounds about right smile

Galan007
How many beings in DC can cross and or survive entropY? At least one.

Can you name that character? gm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sounds about right smile
Failure is in your past, your present and your future.

Mr Master
Because he was not "Multiversal".

Abraxas killing Reed, and every other Reed in the Multi-verse with a gesture:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.th.jpg

Abraxas' was definitely Multiversal.
(in the sense that he could affect beings withIN every Reality simultaneously)

Now when it came to destroying Universes, he was not Multiversal.

But Abraxas can collapse every Universe in the Multiverse one by one, by just approaching them.
(he doesn't even need to attack said Universe, or even enter said Universe)

no

Classic Beyonder got depowered, but many of his feats stand as Canon to this day.

(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2006 Mistress Death - Bio)
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9564/65400635nn3.th.jpg

Beyonder erased the Concept of Death from the 616 Universe.

And like Now, even Then,
Death was essentially erased from the Multiverse because of this:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg
"The absence of Death ripples through the Ether like a shockwave,
soon the Full Effect will reach ALL life in the Multiverse"

nvrbeenwthagirl
Abraxas killing Reed, and every other Reed in the Multi-verse with a gesture:

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3452/0unabraxaskillsallotherselves8.th.jpg

Abraxas' was definitely Multiversal.
(in the sense that he could affect beings withIN every Reality simultaneously)

Now when it came to destroying Universes, he was not Multiversal.

But Abraxas can collapse every Universe in the Multiverse one by one, by just approaching them.
(he doesn't even need to attack said Universe, or even enter said Universe)

no

Classic Beyonder got depowered, but many of his feats stand as Canon to this day.

(excerpt from the Official Marvel Handbook 2006 Mistress Death - Bio)
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9564/65400635nn3.th.jpg

Beyonder erased the Concept of Death from the 616 Universe.

And like Now, even Then,
Death was essentially erased from the Multiverse because of this:

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6859/beyonderkillsdeath3tq0.th.jpg
"The absence of Death ripples through the Ether like a shockwave,
soon the Full Effect will reach ALL life in the Multiverse"
Let's make something clear, I can throw a rock in a pond, and the ripples will travel and effect alot of the water. Doesn't mean I personally effected the water at the same time. Just that physics says that the water must be affected becuz of the action of the pebble being thrown. Death is a big Pebble.

Mr Master
If nothing but an aspect could give DS the ability to control all of DC what do you think?

Never in that arc is an Aspect of the ALE able to give Darkseid control of all DC.

Heck, not even of one Universe, or one even Galaxy.

Actually, the fact that it was laughing off the blast of the cinque say other wise.

Actually the ALE battered the Cinque with a double fisted pummel,
and the Cinque was unharmed, the Cinque then boom bashed the ALE back with a blast.

Yeah. Seems like a big dumb animal.

Not true.

The ALE was in fact, highly intelligent and extremely clever.

Read the Arc dogs cause you're just throwing unsupported opinions around.

Dr. Fate was a skilled Human against a big dumb animal.

doh

Read please.

Mr Master
Let's make something clear, I can throw a rock in a pond, and the ripples will travel and effect alot of the water. Doesn't mean I personally effected the water at the same time. Just that physics says that the water must be affected becuz of the action of the pebble being thrown. Death is a big Pebble.

Actually this analogy has nothing to do with what I posted.

616 Death possesses the power of the Totality of Death.

The 616 Abstracts represent the Totality of their respective Concepts.

Soooo, Beyonder erased Death from the Multiverse,
because he had power over the Multiversal Concept of Death. yes

In Collapsing Universes, your analogy applies.

But defeating a 616 Concept,
means you have power over said Concept's Totality (or "Multi-Concept" if you will)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Never in that arc is an Aspect of the ALE able to give Darkseid control of all DC.

Heck, not even of one Universe, or one even Galaxy.

Actually the ALE battered the Cinque with a double fisted pummel,
and the Cinque was unharmed, the Cinque then boom bashed the ALE back with a blast.

Not true.

The ALE was in fact, highly intelligent and extremely clever.

Read the Arc dogs cause you're just throwing unsupported opinions around.

doh

Read please.

You only argue that the ale was intelligent in order to further your claim that it wasn't that powerful. IN actuality, the cinque was powerful enough to destroy a reality. ANd yet they were unable to harm the ALe in the least. It is beyond Universal as demonstrated by it's ability to make the cinque run for thier lives and in a desperate attempt, destroy a reality's worth of souls.

Horrificus

True. In a way. Whatever he did, he did to ALL the Death Abstracts of the Multiverse.

but

or

and

This has never been stated in a comic.
As usual, you are taking the contents of a story, and manipulating statements to support your OPINIONS.

The events and statements that you have used to come to this conclusion, can be explained in many other ways.

And, in the event that you chose to respond to my post, I will only give 1 warning.

Do not proceed to insult me and berate me, as you are known to do.

If you are unable to remain civil, just ignore my post.

Otherwise, feel free to support your views.

WalkingPuberty
your icon is so funny LOLZ

Horrificus
Originally posted by WalkingPuberty
your icon is so funny LOLZ
Mine?

Air Legend

True. In a way. Whatever he did, he did to ALL the Death Abstracts of the Multiverse.

but

or

and

As usual, you are taking the contents of a story, and manipulating statements to support your OPINIONS.

The events and statements that you have used to come to this conclusion, can be explained in many other ways.

And, in the event that you chose to respond to my post, I will only give 1 warning.

The Beyonder had power over the totality of Death.

http://img117.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img013ti0.jpg

"They're conceptual beings"

"What you saw were the essences expressed in representational forms that you can relate to."

This was right after the Beyonder had just finished showing and explaining the Marvel cosmics to the guy.

The Beyonder later made the representational form of Death drink the cup, thus wiping the entire concept of Death out of existence.

Mr Master

As usual, you are taking the contents of a story,
and manipulating statements to support your OPINIONS.

laughing

Funny how below you're asking me not to insult you,
when your opening statement is an insult.

Falsely accusing someone is an insult. yes

Yea, yea, just like you tried to explain to us that Marvel doesn't have an Omniverse.

Make another thread stating that,
see the feedback you'l get now that my KMC brothers/sisters are well informed.

Informed, NOT by me ...

but by Marvel Comics, On Panel and in their Official Handbook Bios.

And, in the event that you chose to respond to my post,
I will only give 1 warning.

I didn't even get a chance to "Warn" you, you insulted me from the get.

"proceed to insult you and berate you?" laughing out loud

I haven't addressed you in nearly a year dude,
ever since the comedy of the "No Omniverse in Marvel" you tried to pull.

After the plethora of On Panel and Bio evidence presented to you,
you Still remained focused on your fantasy rendition of the Marvel cosmology.

So to avoid fruther frustration, (which I DID apologize openly for)

I have ignored you since.

I'll ignore your postS now and forever, I promise you that,
but not because of any civility issue,
(which I've enjoyed seeing what that means to you in your opening statement)
I'll ignore yur postS because I don't debate with intransigence anymore.

It always ends ugly, and that's not me anymo.

That would be pointless,

I can produce another plethora of On Panel proof,
but I already seen from past experience that won't change your state of mind one bit,
so there's no purpose in it.

So I replied to this post, because YOU insulted and berated,
which ironically is what you're accusing me of doing before I even responded.

No matter what you say from here on out, is moot to me.
In fact, I won't even be able to see what you're saying.

Just love that Ignore button. smile

Horrificus
laughing

Funny how below you're asking me not to insult you,
when your opening statement is an insult.

Falsely accusing someone is an insult. yes

Yea, yea, just like you tried to explain to us that Marvel doesn't have an Omniverse.

Make another thread stating that,
see the feedback you'l get now that my KMC brothers/sisters are well informed.

Informed, NOT by me ...

but by Marvel Comics, On Panel and in their Official Handbook Bios.

I didn't even get a chance to "Warn" you, you insulted me from the get.

"proceed to insult you and berate you?" laughing out loud

I haven't addressed you in nearly a year dude,
ever since the comedy of the "No Omniverse in Marvel" you tried to pull.

After the plethora of On Panel and Bio evidence presented to you,
you Still remained focused on your fantasy rendition of the Marvel cosmology.

So to avoid fruther frustration, (which I DID apologize openly for)

I have ignored you since.

I'll ignore your postS now and forever, I promise you that,
but not because of any civility issue,
(which I've enjoyed seeing what that means to you in your opening statement)
I'll ignore yur postS because I don't debate with intransigence anymore.

It always ends ugly, and that's not me anymo.

That would be pointless,

I can produce another plethora of On Panel proof,
but I already seen from past experience that won't change your state of mind one bit,
so there's no purpose in it.

So I replied to this post, because YOU insulted and berated,
which ironically is what you're accusing me of doing before I even responded.

No matter what you say from here on out, is moot to me.
In fact, I won't even be able to see what you're saying.

Just love that Ignore button. smile

If any of you have had similar experiences with Mr..., Whatever, you understand what I was talking about.

Personally, I believe this site would be much more enjoyable without this maniac going off on tangents, and terrorizing anybody that does not agree with him.

"KMC Brothers/Sisters"? Who are they?!
It is IMPOSSIBLE for this guy to accept that somebody does not agree with his manic views, without resorting to page-long rants, idiotic, chuckling smilies and imaginary "kinship" with SOMEBODY on this site. (Although, I have NEVER seen him engage in a respectful disagreement with ANYBODY)

We are discussing "Comic Books" folks. I think that if a person can't do this in a good-natured manner, he may be in need of serious therapy. But, that's just my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.

Well, at least I am grateful for one thing. He has placed me on "ignore".

Oh, I forgot. Here... laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
If any of you have had similar experiences with Mr..., Whatever, you understand what I was talking about.

Personally, I believe this site would be much more enjoyable without this maniac going off on tangents, and terrorizing anybody that does not agree with him.

"KMC Brothers/Sisters"? Who are they?!
It is IMPOSSIBLE for this guy to accept that somebody does not agree with his manic views, without resorting to page-long rants, idiotic, chuckling smilies and imaginary "kinship" with SOMEBODY on this site. (Although, I have NEVER seen him engage in a respectful disagreement with ANYBODY)

We are discussing "Comic Books" folks. I think that if a person can't do this in a good-natured manner, he may be in need of serious therapy. But, that's just my opinion. You are welcome to disagree.

Well, at least I am grateful for one thing. He has placed me on "ignore".

Oh, I forgot. Here... laughing
I thought you would have learned. It's best not to waste your time.

Utrigita
The Beyonder later made the representational form of Death drink the cup, thus wiping the entire concept of Death out of existence.

I have always found it very strange that Death needed to drink from the cup.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Some how she had to willingly die. He couldn't just destroy her. Or something like that. The cup represented a vast majority of his power as well.

Utrigita
Some how she had to willingly die. He couldn't just destroy her. Or something like that. The cup represented a vast majority of his power as well.

Even more strange since they put him above LT without a thought and LT can IMO easily erase Death from the Multiverse if he decides to do so.

NO LT VS BEYONDER THREAD PLEASE!!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Even more strange since they put him above LT without a thought and LT can IMO easily erase Death from the Multiverse if he decides to do so.

I've already proven that the LT has Always been above the beyonder and the molecule man. No need in going over it. The LT was NEVER retconned. Thus he has always been 2nd only to God.

Utrigita
I've already proven that the LT has Always been above the beyonder and the molecule man. No need in going over it. The LT was NEVER retconned. Thus he has always been 2nd only to God.

Can you hear in the background

"but Beyonder and MM was retconned" durhuc

nvrbeenwthagirl
Can you hear in the background

"but Beyonder and MM was retconned" durhuc

Thier power was retconned, but thier positions weren't. The beyonder nor the MM never on panel fought TOAA or the LT. Thus The LT as far as I'm concerned has always been 2nd only to God. Since he has never been retconned they were NEVER his superiors.

Utrigita
Thier power was retconned, but thier positions weren't. The beyonder nor the MM never on panel fought TOAA or the LT. Thus The LT as far as I'm concerned has always been 2nd only to God. Since he has never been retconned they were NEVER his superiors.

what you are saying there indirectly Nvr is that then Beyonder and MM should be above TOAA erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
what you are saying there indirectly Nvr is that then Beyonder and MM should be above TOAA erm

I'm saying that the beyonder and MM never did anything remotely powerful enought o warrent them such esteem. The LT has greater feats than either.

Utrigita
I'm saying that the beyonder and MM never did anything remotely powerful enought o warrent them such esteem. The LT has greater feats than either.

thumb up

it's just that this sounded extremely incorrect Nvr.

Thier power was retconned, but thier positions weren't.

It's also a bit paradoxal wink

but never mind we agree.

guy222

big grin

Horrificus
I thought you would have learned. It's best not to waste your time.

You are soooooooooooo right!

And, you are also right about LT.

LT is basically God's Executive Officer.

Air Legend
Wow. You really have trouble comprehending simple things. Did you even read the Secret Wars? No, and that's why you had a hilariously retarded conversation with nvr. The Beyonder chose to do things certain ways simply because that's how he wanted to do it. I could provide on panel evidence to back up my claims, but that would be a waste of time because I'm debating with someone who thinks the LT is greater than Classic Beyonder dur. Oh what I found especially hilarious was nvr saying the Beyonder used the "vast majority" of his powers and you agreeing with him. You need to pull your head out of your A@S because as much as you hate it, Classic Beyonder and Classic MM are greater than the LT, proven on panel.

Galan007
Oh what I found especially hilarious was nvr saying the Beyonder used the "vast majority" of his powers and you agreeing with him. According to Beyonder, "a lot" of his power was in that cup.

What "a lot" might mean is up for debate.

Air Legend
According to Beyonder, "a lot" of his power was in that cup.

What "a lot" might mean is up for debate.
Yeah and you know what's funny? His power was still greater than the rest of Marvel, including Molecule Man. The guy even points out that Beyonder must still be more powerful than the rest or they would have attacked already.

Utrigita
Wow. You really have trouble comprehending simple things. Did you even read the Secret Wars? No, and that's why you had a hilariously retarded conversation with nvr. The Beyonder chose to do things certain ways simply because that's how he wanted to do it. I could provide on panel evidence to back up my claims, but that would be a waste of time because I'm debating with someone who thinks the LT is greater than Classic Beyonder dur. Oh what I found especially hilarious was nvr saying the Beyonder used the "vast majority" of his powers and you agreeing with him. You need to pull your head out of your A@S because as much as you hate it, Classic Beyonder and Classic MM are greater than the LT, proven on panel.

OMFG Don't you feeble mind understand sarcasme ****ing moron. Apparently not, and the day you can provide proof for Beyonder creating and destroy two megaverses... give me a call you ****ing retard. Apparently you also forgot a tiny whiny detail about LT Omniscience he know the past the present and the yet to come. Give me one thing, one thing that show that LT didn't know that Beyonder would recreate Death right back. Oh thats right you cannot. SO don't give me this dur because to me the only current retard is you. And none can disagree that he used it he said so himself, but what you doesn't get either is that Beyonder had limit on his power during the entire issue so it is fully possible for him to use a potion of the power he had given himself at that point only to refill it right back. OBS for the idiot at the other end. I have read Secret Wars II and I didn't like it one bit. Because of Beyonder, a character that wasn't even ment to be so powerful but becomes because of a editor in chief that thinks it could be cool to create such a character GTFO.

Again I doesn't want to discuss this it has been done enough on this forum and none of us are getting anywhere.

Air Legend
OMFG Don't you feeble mind understand sarcasme ****ing moron.
At least try being coherent before pathetically insulting someone, you babbling hyena.
Apparently not, and the day you can provide proof for Beyonder creating and destroy two megaverses... give me a call you ****ing retard.
Oh wow the LT crushed two megaverses. roll eyes (sarcastic) Obviously that kind of power doesn't come in handy against the Beyonder, seeing how the LT was too scared to even confront him laughing
Apparently you also forgot a tiny whiny detail about LT Omniscience he know the past the present and the yet to come. Give me one thing, one thing that show that LT didn't know that Beyonder would recreate Death right back.
Yes the LT is "omniscient". That's why he was ****ing scared of the Beyonder laughing out loud All the LT could do was feel desperation when the Beyonder wiped Death from existence.
Oh thats right you cannot.
Maybe not to your intransigent mind.
SO don't give me this dur
dur
because to me the only current retard is you.
KEY WORDS: "because to me"
And none can disagree that he used it he said so himself, but what you doesn't get either is that Beyonder had limit on his power during the entire issue so it is fully possible for him to use a potion of the power he had given himself at that point only to refill it right back.
I can barely understand this gibberish, but what I'm getting out of it is that you think the Beyonder refilled his power after eliminating Death, which is not the case, and you would know this if you were capable of comprehending what you read.
OBS for the idiot at the other end. I have read Secret Wars II and I didn't like it one bit.
That's nice. You read it and didn't comprehend it and now you are indignant because you know that Classic Beyonder is >>>>>>>>than the LT.
Because of Beyonder, a character that wasn't even ment to be so powerful but becomes because of a editor in chief that thinks it could be cool to create such a character GTFO.
What the f**k?
The Beyonder wasn't meant to be powerful? You reta4d. The Beyonder was created to be the most powerful character in Marvel but was retconned because of that.
Again I doesn't want to discuss this it has been done enough on this forum and none of us are getting anywhere.
The only person not "getting anywhere" is you and your disjointed opinions lmao.

nvrbeenwthagirl
At least try being coherent before pathetically insulting someone, you babbling hyena.

Oh wow the LT crushed two megaverses. roll eyes (sarcastic) Obviously that kind of power doesn't come in handy against the Beyonder, seeing how the LT was too scared to even confront him laughing

Yes the LT is "omniscient". That's why he was ****ing scared of the Beyonder laughing out loud All the LT could do was feel desperation when the Beyonder wiped Death from existence.

dur

I can barely understand this gibberish, but what I'm getting out of it is that you think the Beyonder refilled his power after eliminating Death, which is not the case, and you would know this if you were capable of comprehending what you read.

That's nice. You read it and didn't comprehend it and now you are indignant because you know that Classic Beyonder is >>>>>>>>than the LT.
What the f**k?
The Beyonder wasn't meant to be powerful? You reta4d. The Beyonder was created to be the most powerful character in Marvel but was retconned because of that.

The only person not "getting anywhere" is you and your disjointed opinions lmao.

Your post fails. The LT could feign being afraid. The beyonder never actually pwned the LT on panel. Thus there is nothing showing that he indeed was more powerful. He has not one megaversal feat. The LT also never had a retcon. Thus he has ALWAYS been 2nd only to TOAA. Your post fails as long as The LT has never had a retcon. This paradox, you cannot escape.

Air Legend
Your post fails. The LT could feign being afraid. The beyonder never actually pwned the LT on panel. Thus there is nothing showing that he indeed was more powerful. He has not one megaversal feat. The LT also never had a retcon. Thus he has ALWAYS been 2nd only to TOAA. Your post fails as long as The LT has never had a retcon. This paradox, you cannot escape.
I am sick and tired of hearing your shit. Also, you backed out of our match like a ****ing pussy because you knew you would lose.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I am sick and tired of hearing your shit. Also, you backed out of our match like a ****ing pussy because you knew you would lose.

NO I didn't. I would not lower myself to such a common ignoramous such as yourself. You are a lout who taunts with inciteful swearing and a closed mind. Now unless you can explain the fact that the LT has NEVER been retconned, then he has ALWAYS been 2nd only to GOD. Thus, MM nor the Beyonder were ever more powerful. Niether have any concrete evidence that they were. Neither ever defeated the LT. So you lose.

Air Legend
NO I didn't. I would not lower myself to such a common ignoramous such as yourself. You are a lout who taunts with inciteful swearing and a closed mind. Now unless you can explain the fact that the LT has NEVER been retconned, then he has ALWAYS been 2nd only to GOD. Thus, MM nor the Beyonder were ever more powerful. Niether have any concrete evidence that they were. Neither ever defeated the LT. So you lose.

****ing pussy. First you said you'd accept the match if it was a permanent ban, then you reduced it to 3 months, then you backed out. You are a ****ing loser who is all talk and no walk.

nvrbeenwthagirl
****ing pussy. First you said you'd accept the match if it was a permanent ban, then you reduced it to 3 months, then you backed out. You are a ****ing loser who is all talk and no walk.

And yet all you can do is swear. You can't refute anything I"ve said about the LT. Thus, Our match would have ended up with you cussing me out, and me pwing you becuz you have no answer for the current paradox of the LT's non retcon.

Utrigita

I shall try my little disillusioned child

So because the inbetween say something that just thumb up What the f**k?

dur

Obviously even understanding a simple line of text is to hard I must really begin to degenerate my language to reach you level erm

You right I should have added to every person on this forum and me, thats seems more right.

I'm quiet capable of understanding what I'm reading maybe you should take a course in trying to understand what people write and to understand the deeper meaning... oh thats right you cannot.

No I know a paradox when I see one in opposition so someone els. That people claims LT never was retconned thus he was always second to TOAA, but then they roll forward with Beyonder being retconned and that alone gives LT his current status even though he was never retconned What the f**k?

What the f**k?

OMG no that was never the intention you jerk, Secret wars II was never intented to be published ore produced I doesn't know how in the name of God You got the idea of Beyonder being created to be the most powerful Character got into you head, but probably the same way all the other shit did.

The only person who is the jerk here moron, is you, instead of comming with a civil response and try to explain it you attack me and through a dumb of shit at me. The only person I see having a problem here at this point is you. Don't respond unless you actually want to debate which is the reason why I'm here in comparison to you apparently.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I shall try my little disillusioned child

Yes the LT is "omniscient". That's why he was ****ing scared of the Beyonder laughing out loud All the LT could do was feel desperation when the Beyonder wiped Death from existence
So because the inbetween say something that just thumb up What the f**k?

You right I should have added to every person on this forum and me, thats seems more right.

I'm quiet capable of understanding what I'm reading maybe you should take a course in trying to understand what people write and to understand the deeper meaning... oh thats right you cannot.

No I know a paradox when I see one in opposition so someone els. That people claims LT never was retconned thus he was always second to TOAA, but then they roll forward with Beyonder being retconned and that alone gives LT his current status even though he was never retconned What the f**k?

OMG no that was never the intention you jerk, Secret wars II was never intented to be published ore produced I doesn't know how in the name of God You got the idea of Beyonder being created to be the most powerful Character got into you head, but probably the same way all the other shit did.

The only person who is the jerk here moron, is you, instead of comming with a civil response and try to explain it you attack me and through a dumb of shit at me. The only person I see having a problem here at this point is you. Don't respond unless you actually want to debate which is the reason why I'm here in comparison to you apparently.
You have learned well. Use the ways of the Source to pwn noobs at every chance you get.

Air Legend
The only person who is the jerk here moron, is you, instead of comming with a civil response and try to explain it you attack me and through a dumb of shit at me.
Your post is full of shit, but this statement pretty much sums up your stupidity and hypocrisy.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>