Illidan VS Cenarius

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
NO PISB

full powered and primed both of them

battle is set in Cenarius' forest, there are 10 trees around the area which is itself a grassy earthern plane

Illidan has his blades and all his usual powers and can fly for this battle

who wins?

Remindme
Battle starts, the tree's turn into forces of nature, Roots and tree's form around Illidan, crushing him.

Utrigita
if that isn't enough Cenarius will probably begin blasting him. Ore engage him

Remindme
Originally posted by Utrigita
if that isn't enough Cenarius will probably begin blasting him. Ore engage him

Or Cenarius summons trees everywhere, then turns them into an army of forces of nature

Diamond Kisses
Should this not be quite even? Cenarius is strong but Illidan got flight stick out tongue

Burning thought
Cenarius yells "Nature will not abide your desecreation illidan" immediatley Illidan bursts forwards, Cenarius calls upon the roots, that burst through the earth, smothering the strugging figuire, the trees around them, transforming into Treants who come forth yet Illidan bursts with flames with immolate and blasts through the roots, he launches beams of flame from his eyes incinerating the treants and calls the spirits of Azzinoth through his blades, that further decimate tree spirits and treants as Cenarius summons them.

Cenarius calls forth further powers of nature, blasts of energy, Illidan with incredible speed dodges the blasts but is eventually hit, falls from the skies, enraged he is suddenly covered in shadows, the ground contaminated and corrupted beneath his burning hooves, the shadows pass and latch to his body, he is now demonically formed in shadows, "i will rule this place!" and he moves slamming into the demi-god, sending him to the floor. Cenarius' grove keeper arm flashes with green energy and he smashes demonic illidan over, the great battle contiues but Illidan is too fast, too strong in this form, shadow and flame radiating from him, burning all of Cenarius' natural forces that try to contend with the corruption

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a young shrub grows from the ground, then blossoms. The last thing Cenarius hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and he feels the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

Remindme
Originally posted by Burning thought
Cenarius yells "Nature will not abide your desecreation illidan" immediatley Illidan bursts forwards, Cenarius calls upon the roots, that burst through the earth, smothering the strugging figuire, the trees around them, transforming into Treants who come forth yet Illidan bursts with flames with immolate and blasts through the roots, he launches beams of flame from his eyes incinerating the treants and calls the spirits of Azzinoth through his blades, that further decimate tree spirits and treants as Cenarius summons them.

Cenarius calls forth further powers of nature, blasts of energy, Illidan with incredible speed dodges the blasts but is eventually hit, falls from the skies, enraged he is suddenly covered in shadows, the ground contaminated and corrupted beneath his burning hooves, the shadows pass and latch to his body, he is now demonically formed in shadows, "i will rule this place!" and he moves slamming into the demi-god, sending him to the floor. Cenarius' grove keeper arm flashes with green energy and he smashes demonic illidan over, the great battle contiues but Illidan is too fast, too strong in this form, shadow and flame radiating from him, burning all of Cenarius' natural forces that try to contend with the corruption

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a small shrub grows from the ground, the last thing he hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

Illidan slamming Cenarius to the floor? you seen the size difference?

Cenarius & (left to right) Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/b/b9/Cenarius1.jpg

Burning thought
Originally posted by Remindme
Illidan slamming Cenarius to the floor? you seen the size difference?

Cenarius & (left to right) Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan
http://www.wowwiki.com/images/b/b9/Cenarius1.jpg

yes ive read all of WoWwiki, size diffrence wtf? illidan is massive in Demon form.....and size means nothing to strength ime sure you know. Just because a little guy hits a buy guy, doesnt mean if he jumps on him the big guy wont topple. Cenarius isnt going to stand up on his small legs if something as big as Illidan smashes into his size

Utrigita

Soon the Demi-god falls tired to the ground, gripping the Earth he fought hard to protect, with what he has left of his energies he heals his body but he knows he cannot best Illidan, who now takes to the skies, the spirits of Azzinoth either side of the great demi-god. Cenarius looks sorrowfully at the ground and circles it with his hand and a young shrub grows from the ground, then blossoms. The last thing Cenarius hears are beams of shadow and flame striking his body and he feels the coldness, sending him into the Emerald dream.

great scenario a shame Illidan would never have survived a blast from Cenarius no more then Illidan could singlehandely defeat Hundreds of Fel Guards and Fel Hunters without magic which Cenarius did with his physical strength alone.

Remindme
Demon is stronger than a Demi God.....whats your proof?

Burning thought
Demon is stronger than a Demi God.....whats your proof?

my proof, their titles for heavens sake, just like God is title, in WoW you know all it takes to be a god is a worship and immortality. Whats the proof Cenarius is so much stronger than Illidan?

great scenario a shame Illidan would never have survived a blast from Cenarius no more then Illidan could singlehandely defeat Hundreds of Fel Guards and Fel Hunters without magic which Cenarius did with his physical strength alone.

As impressive as thats supposed to sound, obviously they cannot be much then can they if Grom hellscream killed the guy, can you show me why Illidan could not survive a blast from Cenarius? (hell he wouldnt even hit illidan considering his speed, i added it for a bit of variety) and what makes you think he could not take fel guards and felhunters? the guy has never even tried so you immediatley assume he cannot? judging by his skill,speed and a pair of powerful blades he has theres no reason he couldnt easily do better on what Cenarius did. Dreadlord>>>>felguard and what happened to Tichondrous and his forces..oh yes, decimated

Utrigita
my proof, their titles for heavens sake, just like God is title, in WoW you know all it takes to be a god is a worship and immortality. Whats the proof Cenarius is so much stronger than Illidan?

As impressive as thats supposed to sound, obviously they cannot be much then can they if Grom hellscream killed the guy, can you show me why Illidan could not survive a blast from Cenarius? (hell he wouldnt even hit illidan considering his speed, i added it for a bit of variety) and what makes you think he could not take fel guards and felhunters? the guy has never even tried so you immediatley assume he cannot? judging by his skill,speed and a pair of powerful blades he has theres no reason he couldnt easily do better on what Cenarius did. Dreadlord>>>>felguard and what happened to Tichondrous and his forces..oh yes, decimated

Grom Hellscream didn't kill Cenarius on his own and if Cenarius was that easy to kill wouldn't you think Mannoroth ore Tichondrous had done it themselves erm

Dreadlord>>>Felguard, yes hundreds of them no and those hundreds of fel Guards and fel Hunters against one being and they still get stomped by brute force alone, I doesn't see Illidan doing that. Mainly because he has never showed to take on large number without using magic to assist him, Cenarius on the other hand has. Which doesn't really increase Illidans chances of winning in a direct confrontation.

You haven't read the SunWell Trilogy has you? then how can you be sure of what I'm saying is true, but let me assure you a blast from Illidan how is entangled and caught in a wind of razor leaf that Archimonde's only possible found exit from was teleportation and him standing there and taking it, I doesn't really see Illidan standing a chance erm

Remindme

Okay, so why are those in Warcraft who are given the title 'God' so conviently so much more powerful than those who are not. Explain that, or you fail on this point. Or even name a weak Demi-God or God.

By the way, you cannot answer my question with another question, that proves you have no prove IMO

Cenarius has battled Archimonde head to head, and fought evenly for some time.

Illidan cowers and begs Kil'jaeden for forgivness out of fear.

Kil'jaeden is not so much stronger than Archimonde Illidan would dare stand up to him either..... is this not proof enough?

Utrigita

Kil'jaeden is not so much stronger than Archimonde Illidan would dare stand up to him either..... is this not proof enough?

I forgot that.

and a Note Kil'Jaeden is both Velen and Archimonde's superior in the arcane. IMO there is a clear difference in powerlevel between them els I doesn't think Kil'Jaeden would have ordered Archimonde around.

Burning thought
Grom Hellscream didn't kill Cenarius on his own and if Cenarius was that easy to kill wouldn't you think Mannoroth ore Tichondrous had done it themselves erm

Dreadlord>>>Felguard, yes hundreds of them no and those hundreds of fel Guards and fel Hunters against one being and they still get stomped by brute force alone, I doesn't see Illidan doing that. Mainly because he has never showed to take on large number without using magic to assist him, Cenarius on the other hand has. Which doesn't really increase Illidans chances of winning in a direct confrontation.

You haven't read the SunWell Trilogy has you? then how can you be sure of what I'm saying is true, but let me assure you a blast from Illidan how is entangled and caught in a wind of razor leaf that Archimonde's only possible found exit from was teleportation and him standing there and taking it, I doesn't really see Illidan standing a chance erm

regardless, he doesnt have many with him, the fel orcs are not a legion and no i wouldnt, Mannaroth or Tichondrous did not want to kill him, he is not worthy of them for they had other plans so they let loose fel Orcs.

you dont see illidan doing it, also why does it matter, brute force or magic? i think brute force with his twin blades of power and great speed he could do it, but why would he do it with brute force when he can fly up and kill them all off from range..like as i said in the battle ,he does to Cenarius, he doesnt beat him through brute force in my little battle does he.

no i have not read the sunwell trilogy, but constantly saying "zomg you dont know this, you havnt read that, go read this!!" isnt a debate and is pointless. Illidan is far faster than Archimonde, without Teleport ofcourse, Archimonde doesnt have to be hit by it and neither would Illidan, as if roots would really entangle illidan beyond him escaping when he can burst his body into flames. Hell hes carrying a pair of powerfully enchanted blades as if he would be entangeld.

Illidan has speed on his side, an incredible line of powers to his credit and further more, Cenarius is not invincbile, infact afaik due to my lack of book knowledge has he ever shielded? i mean, with a shield to deflect magic blasts.

Burning thought
Okay, so why are those in Warcraft who are given the title 'God' so conviently so much more powerful than those who are not. Explain that, or you fail on this point. Or even name a weak Demi-God or God.

By the way, you cannot answer my question with another question, that proves you have no prove IMO

thats all it is, Conveinently.....but titles dont mean anything, and proof? the proof is hes size and overall muscular form and shape in comparison to Cenarius' form and more cumbersome shape, he would be thrown over logically speaking unless you have a strength feet that would mean he could stand his ground easily. Otherwise your only debateable approach is that "Cenarius is Demigozor!! he winzor and is more powerfuls!". stick out tongue

PIs i say to that archimonde part, Archimonde has far more showings of power than Cenarius and is incredibly powerful, how can he possbibly fight him head to head. not to menstion Illidan would be fearful woudlnt he, just because hes powerful or even IF he was actually stronger than kil'jaeden (obviously he is not) he woudl still cower because its within his character, he knows of Kil'jaedens power. Not to menstion as we agree upon Kil'jaeden his threatening stature aside is more powerful than Velen and Archi anyway.

Utrigita
regardless, he doesnt have many with him, the fel orcs are not a legion and no i wouldnt, Mannaroth or Tichondrous did not want to kill him, he is not worthy of them for they had other plans so they let loose fel Orcs.

you dont see illidan doing it, also why does it matter, brute force or magic? i think brute force with his twin blades of power and great speed he could do it, but why would he do it with brute force when he can fly up and kill them all off from range..like as i said in the battle ,he does to Cenarius, he doesnt beat him through brute force in my little battle does he.

no i have not read the sunwell trilogy, but constantly saying "zomg you dont know this, you havnt read that, go read this!!" isnt a debate and is pointless. Illidan is far faster than Archimonde, without Teleport ofcourse, Archimonde doesnt have to be hit by it and neither would Illidan, as if roots would really entangle illidan beyond him escaping when he can burst his body into flames. Hell hes carrying a pair of powerfully enchanted blades as if he would be entangeld.

Illidan has speed on his side, an incredible line of powers to his credit and further more, Cenarius is not invincbile, infact afaik due to my lack of book knowledge has he ever shielded? i mean, with a shield to deflect magic blasts.

You are misunderstanding the sequence from the game

Mannoroth "they (the orcs) would have little chance against Cenarius if memory serves his powers was quiet formidable" comming from the third commander of the Legion, as I read it he didn't want to engage Cenarius who had just been toe on toe with Archimonde for a time.

Then I misunderstood you but I hope my little example showed that in h2h Illidan would get massacred.

I believe I added something to the entanglement that would have Illidans full attention along with the fact that he has to worry about a being that has just entangled him firing blasts at him having a whirwel wind that he cannot escape from unless he is teleporting away from it, and the ground beginning to open under his feets I think Illidan will be lucky if he never gets off the ground.

Yes he has shields, but he doesn't use them often because it is magical related.

EDIT: regardens to above post, Cenarius battled Archimonde for some time but withdraw it's the same scenario here you are putting a far more powerful being against a far less powerful being.
And don't even begin to think that Kil'Jaeden is second to Illidan I will crush that Sooo hard.

Burning thought
You are misunderstanding the sequence from the game

Mannoroth "they (the orcs) would have little chance against Cenarius if memory serves his powers was quiet formidable" comming from the third commander of the Legion.

Then I misunderstood you but I hope my little example showed that in h2h Illidan would get massacred.

I believe I added something to the entanglement that would have Illidans full attention along with the fact that he has to worry about a being that has just entangled him firing blasts at him having a whirwel wind that he cannot escape from unless he is teleporting away from it, and the ground beginning to open under his feets I think Illidan will be lucky if he never gets off the ground.

Yes he has shields, but he doesn't use them often because it is magical related.

h2h, hmm, ime still not sure about that, the facts are still that Illidan although hes never done these things, hes never tried, he commands these felguards and such now and fel orcs, but i personally belive in h2h his two blades will be stronger than Cenarius' hands but as i say, i dont think Illidan will use his melee skills in the battle he is more magical

Illidan being entangled is incredibly unlikely, hes incredibly fast so he could probably dust off the ground before hopelessly grappled but his speed aside he would be immolated, burning the entanglement before it could do any real damage or before it can truly "entangle" him. its not like his going to be down and out within a few moments and we know once Illidan gets into the sky, the balls in his court..i mean half of Cenarius' powers will be immediatley out of the fight

Remindme
thats all it is, Conveinently.....but titles dont mean anything, and proof? the proof is hes size and overall muscular form and shape in comparison to Cenarius' form and more cumbersome shape, he would be thrown over logically speaking unless you have a strength feet that would mean he could stand his ground easily. Otherwise your only debateable approach is that "Cenarius is Demigozor!! he winzor and is more powerfuls!". stick out tongue

PIs i say to that archimonde part, Archimonde has far more showings of power than Cenarius and is incredibly powerful, how can he possbibly fight him head to head. not to menstion Illidan would be fearful woudlnt he, just because hes powerful or even IF he was actually stronger than kil'jaeden (obviously he is not) he woudl still cower because its within his character, he knows of Kil'jaedens power. Not to menstion as we agree upon Kil'jaeden his threatening stature aside is more powerful than Velen and Archi anyway.

Mannoroth was over powered by Cenarius when they fought in the first war, does Illidan have a feat that matches that?

Cenarius is not Cumbersome, he is very fast moving, granted he cannot flip and fly like Illidan, but his magic power and physical strength more than make up for that.

PIS?? Bullshit, you just can't match that feat and you know it.

the only thing PIS about Cenarius was being killed by the Fel Orcs.

Face up Burning Thought, there's no way Illidan is gonig to beat Cenarius

Utrigita
h2h, hmm, ime still not sure about that, the facts are still that Illidan although hes never done these things, hes never tried, he commands these felguards and such now and fel orcs, but i personally belive in h2h his two blades will be stronger than Cenarius' hands but as i say, i dont think Illidan will use his melee skills in the battle he is more magical

Illidan being entangled is incredibly unlikely, hes incredibly fast so he could probably dust off the ground before hopelessly grappled but his speed aside he would be immolated, burning the entanglement before it could do any real damage or before it can truly "entangle" him. its not like his going to be down and out within a few moments and we know once Illidan gets into the sky, the balls in his court..i mean half of Cenarius' powers will be immediatley out of the fight

he had plenty of opportunities to do so during the war of the ancient but he never did he relied on his magical arsenal, and against Cenarius it isn't exactly IMO what you should rely on.

You are forgetting he is moving on the earth, I can think of plenty of ways that Cenarius will be capable of commanding the earth to stop Illidans progress giving Cenarius enough time to doing the things previously mentioned. You haven't read Ancient right a shame els you would know that Malfurion in the last chapter of the first book used his druid pwer to call a storm apon the summoning room, I think Cenarius his teacher can do the same. How many possibilities have Illidan left???

Utrigita
Mannoroth was over powered by Cenarius when they fought in the first war, does Illidan have a feat that matches that?

Cenarius is not Cumbersome, he is very fast moving, granted he cannot flip and fly like Illidan, but his magic power and physical strength more than make up for that.

was that in the second book the Demon Soul Remindme??? That Cenarius bested Mannoroth because that part I doesn't remember. ( will just go tjeck the book)

Burning thought

overpowered with his strength? physical strength of Cenarius beats mannaroth are you saying? if thats true then maybe ill concede strength debate, if it can be proven.

hes cumbersome when it comes to for example biped vs quadra, hes got a more lenglthy body, he will be cumbersome in comparison to illidan. his magic skill ime still not convinced beats illidans, theres nothing shown, not to menstion he only commands one form of magic.

its not BS, when has Cenarius gone head to head with archimonde before, if he could do that, in canon he would never have lost to Fel orcs no matter how PIs you think that part is, the truth is that Archi has never lost to anything as low as a fel orc, which means its PIS on Archi.

he had plenty of opportunities to do so during the war of the ancient but he never did he relied on his magical arsenal, and against Cenarius it isn't exactly IMO what you should rely on.

You are forgetting he is moving on the earth, I can think of plenty of ways that Cenarius will be capable of commanding the earth to stop Illidans progress giving Cenarius enough time to doing the things previously mentioned. You haven't read Ancient right a shame els you would know that Malfurion in the last chapter of the first book used his druid pwer to call a storm apon the summoning room, I think Cenarius his teacher can do the same. How many possibilities have Illidan left???

what do you mean he had plenty of oppertunities, why would he use his melee if he can decimate the forces against him with magic. Maybe we should consider perhaps Cenarius is incapable of great magic to defeat large armies and had to result to melee, perhaps his magic is not so grand as you belive. Opinions is all we have considering Illidan has never "tried" said feet yet he has weapons beyond Cenarius' hands and is faster.

He wouldnt be moving on the Earth in flight would he. Also Giving Cenarius powers he has not shown using is pointless. Calling a Storm may not be among Cenarius' powers, or if it is, what use will that do, a mere storm, as if he would have enough time to do this when Illidan is going to be sending beams and shadow energies in kind, using his magic he could easily shield himself from something like lightning, thats among arcane power.

Illidan has speed+more magic variety+still more ways to defeat Cenarius.

Utrigita
overpowered with his strength? physical strength of Cenarius beats mannaroth are you saying? if thats true then maybe ill concede strength debate, if it can be proven.

hes cumbersome when it comes to for example biped vs quadra, hes got a more lenglthy body, he will be cumbersome in comparison to illidan. his magic skill ime still not convinced beats illidans, theres nothing shown, not to menstion he only commands one form of magic.

its not BS, when has Cenarius gone head to head with archimonde before, if he could do that, in canon he would never have lost to Fel orcs no matter how PIs you think that part is, the truth is that Archi has never lost to anything as low as a fel orc, which means its PIS on Archi.

what do you mean he had plenty of oppertunities, why would he use his melee if he can decimate the forces against him with magic. Maybe we should consider perhaps Cenarius is incapable of great magic to defeat large armies and had to result to melee, perhaps his magic is not so grand as you belive. Opinions is all we have considering Illidan has never "tried" said feet yet he has weapons beyond Cenarius' hands and is faster.

He wouldnt be moving on the Earth in flight would he. Also Giving Cenarius powers he has not shown using is pointless. Calling a Storm may not be among Cenarius' powers, or if it is, what use will that do, a mere storm, as if he would have enough time to do this when Illidan is going to be sending beams and shadow energies in kind, using his magic he could easily shield himself from something like lightning, thats among arcane power.

Illidan has speed+more magic variety+still more ways to defeat Cenarius.

(to the third line in response to remindme)

And Sargares was hurt by Brox What the f**k? would you say that isn't PIS???

Malfurion his apprentice got so pissed that he triggered a Storm that nearly killed a entire night elf army along with the Demonic horde they where fighting. Actually it is but Illidan is simply not as good as you think. And I think I have remarked why Cenarius doesn't use arcane magic.

Thats assuming he ever gets of the ground. And it will be stupid he will open himself completely to attacks while Cenarius doesn't have to worry about moving freely around on the ground. He is the most powerful druid to have ever existed and you think he cannot generate a storm? it is correct he can easily generate a shield but so can Cenarius even though he very rarely does so and a shield can only take a certain amount of punishment before it fails nevermind which one it is. Also Illidan never showed great flying abilities.

Actually you have spoken a lot of Illidans Speed I would like you to prove that his speed is so great. More ways??? I think we have ruled out getting in h2h = suicide Illidan erm

Remindme
was that in the second book the Demon Soul Remindme??? That Cenarius bested Mannoroth because that part I doesn't remember. ( will just go tjeck the book)

Yeah, my firend says Mannoroth attacks with his spear and gets thrown back

True, he only knows Nature magic, but that does not make it weaker than Illidan's varity of spells. Cenarius unlike Illidan does not lust after magic in all it's forms, He knows the gift of nature from his father. He inherited his power from his father, Malorne and also his mother Elune. So unless your suggesting Illidans power is comparable to Malorne and/or Elune, you have no case on the Magic point.

.........I swear that doesn't make sense, but i get the gist you think Cenarius equalling Archimonde is PIS. This is false, this is merely proof of how much your underestimating Cenarius, and how him being killed by Fel orcs is PIBS

Utrigita

True, he only knows Nature magic, but that does not make it weaker than Illidan's varity of spells. Cenarius unlike Illidan does not lust after magic in all it's forms, He knows the gift of nature from his father. He inherited his power from his father, Malorne and also his mother Elune. So unless your suggesting Illidans power is comparable to Malorne and/or Elune, you have no case on the Magic point.

.........I swear that doesn't make sense, but i get the gist you think Cenarius equalling Archimonde is PIS. This is false, this is merely proof of how much your underestimating Cenarius, and how him being killed by Fel orcs is PIBS

cannot find it... confused can you ask you friend where he found it by any chance???

He knows the arcane to Remindme but he practically never ulitizes it because according to him it is dangerous and corrupting. His reason for not using Arcane. But he can use it he did it once I think in the first book, all in all not more then a couple of times doing the hole trilogy.

Burning thought
(to the third line in response to remindme)

And Sargares was hurt by Brox What the f**k? would you say that isn't PIS???

Malfurion his apprentice got so pissed that he triggered a Storm that nearly killed a entire night elf army along with the Demonic horde they where fighting. Actually it is but Illidan is simply not as good as you think. And I think I have remarked why Cenarius doesn't use arcane magic.

Thats assuming he ever gets of the ground. And it will be stupid he will open himself completely to attacks while Cenarius doesn't have to worry about moving freely around on the ground. He is the most powerful druid to have ever existed and you think he cannot generate a storm? it is correct he can easily generate a shield but so can Cenarius even though he very rarely does so and a shield can only take a certain amount of punishment before it fails nevermind which one it is. Also Illidan never showed great flying abilities.

Actually you have spoken a lot of Illidans Speed I would like you to prove that his speed is so great. More ways??? I think we have ruled out getting in h2h = suicide Illidan erm

who is Brox?

theres no way anything Cenarius can do to keep him on the ground, the guy will be off the floor before Cenarius casts a single spell, does he ever do spells instantly, he usually hand gestures, wheras Illidan just blasts upwards (see video). Open himself completly to attacks wtf? how will this work? he moves so much faster it seems in flight, Cenarius wouldnt have a chance before Illidan sends a huge line of blasts, lasers, shadow, arcane. Also take into account illidan has such a vast range avaiable to him, he couold go invisible using arcane, teleport, if your assuming because Cenarius is one of the most powerful druids he could pull off something he has not done before then Illidan being one of the most powerful elven mages giving him access to vast elven magic.

Illidan would not be suicide in hand to hand with Cenarius...what grounds is this on? taking out felguards isnt the same no matter how many, their like mice compared to Cenarius and illidan, Illidans speed and agility would allow him to easily defeat Cenarius' disadvantages body design in h2h, especially with the blades, proof of his speed is that throughout warcraft his speed is known as great, his agility always one of his major combat attributes, his model in-game coninually does flips when battling or quick movements in comparison to the slow keeper model, not to menstion elves as a rule are in WoW very agile and quick beings. Further proof is the vid below

LCOewasvDa0

he clears the ground and is up in the clouds in a heatbeat, his movement is incredibly quick. Hell judging by the distance and height of the clouds behind him, he could be incredibly low, since everyone whos been to Shadowlands (is that the rite name, BT home in burnign crusade anyway lol) but they know theres no places too high other than the volcano (hes obviously not on that) thats high up.

Burning thought

inheritance doesnt mean he is comparable to their power, hes nothing on Elune thats for sure, Malorne ime not so sure about him, all it says is that he inherited malorns dominion, not his powers.

regardless, theres only so much you can do with nature magic, and even if he does know some arcane, he cannot be proven to know its higher powers, wheras illidan revels in all forms of magic (even nature possibly although its not been hinted to so i wont use it) Illidan could use arcane, shields, cover himself in ice, fire, shadow shields. Arcane and mana shields if he needed protection, fire less likely since he already has immolate, his range of what he can do is massive in comparison to cenarius scope

Utrigita
who is Brox?

theres no way anything Cenarius can do to keep him on the ground, the guy will be off the floor before Cenarius casts a single spell, does he ever do spells instantly, he usually hand gestures, wheras Illidan just blasts upwards (see video). Open himself completly to attacks wtf? how will this work? he moves so much faster it seems in flight, Cenarius wouldnt have a chance before Illidan sends a huge line of blasts, lasers, shadow, arcane. Also take into account illidan has such a vast range avaiable to him, he couold go invisible using arcane, teleport, if your assuming because Cenarius is one of the most powerful druids he could pull off something he has not done before then Illidan being one of the most powerful elven mages giving him access to vast elven magic.

Illidan would not be suicide in hand to hand with Cenarius...what grounds is this on? taking out felguards isnt the same no matter how many, their like mice compared to Cenarius and illidan, Illidans speed and agility would allow him to easily defeat Cenarius' disadvantages body design in h2h, especially with the blades, proof of his speed is that throughout warcraft his speed is known as great, his agility always one of his major combat attributes, his model in-game coninually does flips when battling or quick movements in comparison to the slow keeper model, not to menstion elves as a rule are in WoW very agile and quick beings. Further proof is the vid below

LCOewasvDa0

he clears the ground and is up in the clouds in a heatbeat, his movement is incredibly quick. Hell judging by the distance and height of the clouds behind him, he could be incredibly low, since everyone whos been to Shadowlands (is that the rite name, BT home in burnign crusade anyway lol) but they know theres no places too high other than the volcano (hes obviously not on that) thats high up.

Bork teleported back in time and granted a axe made of wood from Cenarius and with that managed to hurt Sargares :rolleeyes:

So let me understand this right you are saying that Illidan is flying to fast that Cenarius can't hit him but at the same time you are saying that Cenarius is going to be blasted by Illidans spells while he is moving this fast??? And I can assure you that Cenarius isn't just going to be standing there. Again what good is flying if you are caught in the middel of a storm? It is only logical to assume that Cenarius is the most powerful druid given the fact mentioned by remindme. Where on the other hand we have no indication of Illidan being the most powerful Nightelf (he isn't that any longer but what the hell) other then Malfurion believed Illidan to be the most powerful arcane user AFTER the Sundering.

One hit from Cenarius and Illidan is down on the ground one attack more and he is done for Cenarius isn't slow like Mannoroth.

Okay he is fast you have proven and shoot yourself in the foot at the same time for how is being so fast in the air going to help him hit Cenarius with his greater arsenal of spells???

Well of for tonight folks we will continue this tomorrow (if it isn't over at that point)

Darth Extecute
I think Illidan will put up quite the fight, but he is fighting the inevitable.. He will fall, it is just a matter of time.. Cenarius is too much for the demon hunter to take.. The vast powers of nature, combined with his strength and powers: Cenarius will take a strong victory..

Utrigita
inheritance doesnt mean he is comparable to their power, hes nothing on Elune thats for sure, Malorne ime not so sure about him, all it says is that he inherited malorns dominion, not his powers.

regardless, theres only so much you can do with nature magic, and even if he does know some arcane, he cannot be proven to know its higher powers, wheras illidan revels in all forms of magic (even nature possibly although its not been hinted to so i wont use it) Illidan could use arcane, shields, cover himself in ice, fire, shadow shields. Arcane and mana shields if he needed protection, fire less likely since he already has immolate, his range of what he can do is massive in comparison to cenarius scope

All of those things you are mentioning needs prep time to be cast. And Illidan isn't interested in the nature aspect (the art on the first site shows that quiet clearly)

Burning thought

So let me understand this right you are saying that Illidan is flying to fast that Cenarius can't hit him but at the same time you are saying that Cenarius is going to be blasted by Illidans spells while he is moving this fast??? And I can assure you that Cenarius isn't just going to be standing there. Again what good is flying if you are caught in the middel of a storm? It is only logical to assume that Cenarius is the most powerful druid given the fact mentioned by remindme. Where on the other hand we have no indication of Illidan being the most powerful Nightelf (he isn't that any longer but what the hell) other then Malfurion believed Illidan to be the most powerful arcane user AFTER the Sundering.

One hit from Cenarius and Illidan is down on the ground one attack more and he is done for Cenarius isn't slow like Mannoroth.

Okay he is fast you have proven and shoot yourself in the foot at the same time for how is being so fast in the air going to help him hit Cenarius with his greater arsenal of spells???

Well of for tonight folks we will continue this tomorrow (if it isn't over at that point)

Illidans spells such as Shadow beam and lasers can be cast while in flight, they jsut beam from his eyes, he could be doing a strafing run if he had to and carry on blasting on Cenarius, how fast is cenarius' spells, his spells would first have to clear a large gap wheras illidans are beams, and orbs of energy that cover the ground in his magic flames. As i said, the storms not going to be a worry to Illidan with the amount of shields he could have, give him a lightning shield. he Has tonnes of spells. Cenarius' movements will mean nothing in the battle considering beams and AOE powers.

one hit? according to what, considering he has these shields and all, not to menstion hows he gonna hit him, as ive shown hes speed is a little too much. No hes much faster than manni, ofcourse, but he is still a fairly large target for Illidans AOE and beams, combine that with his speed and hes unlikely to miss.

being fast gives him agility and speed to dodge cernarius' attacks and at the same time he can use his arm and eye beams since they take no gestures.

All of those things you are mentioning needs prep time to be cast. And Illidan isn't interested in the nature aspect (the art on the first site shows that quiet clearly)

he needs no prep for shields, shields are basically instant powers, it would only take a few seconds for him to put them all up, among his spells would also be haste on himself, slow on cenarius...also were forgetting another huge illidan bonus, mana burn, burn away Cenarius' magic energy, exaust his potential to cast spells and leech it away into himself.

nn dude.

Utrigita
Illidans spells such as Shadow beam and lasers can be cast while in flight, they jsut beam from his eyes, he could be doing a strafing run if he had to and carry on blasting on Cenarius, how fast is cenarius' spells, his spells would first have to clear a large gap wheras illidans are beams, and orbs of energy that cover the ground in his magic flames. As i said, the storms not going to be a worry to Illidan with the amount of shields he could have, give him a lightning shield. he Has tonnes of spells. Cenarius' movements will mean nothing in the battle considering beams and AOE powers.

one hit? according to what, considering he has these shields and all, not to menstion hows he gonna hit him, as ive shown hes speed is a little too much. No hes much faster than manni, ofcourse, but he is still a fairly large target for Illidans AOE and beams, combine that with his speed and hes unlikely to miss.

being fast gives him agility and speed to dodge cernarius' attacks and at the same time he can use his arm and eye beams since they take no gestures.

he needs no prep for shields, shields are basically instant powers, it would only take a few seconds for him to put them all up, among his spells would also be haste on himself, slow on cenarius...also were forgetting another huge illidan bonus, mana burn, burn away Cenarius' magic energy, exaust his potential to cast spells and leech it away into himself.

nn dude.

Sorry you had to wait for my reply Burning Thought.

As regardens to the beams and so forth you have just showed a trailer illustrating his vast speed while flying now you are assuming that he while he moves at this great speed and have to worry about a storm building up around him (the wind and so forth will present a problem to him) and while he is flying as this enormous speed and so forth you want him to shoot forth eye beams???

We consideret this based on two things. 1: Cenarius could physically defeat a great potion of demons on his own without drawing on his magical arsenal, I remember we both agreed on Illidan not being capable of accompleshing this feat. And since when has his shields been active constantly???? Also I have named numorous times that Cenarius has shields as well but rarely deploys them. I doesn't know how WoW measures the strength of the Shields Willpower ore what???.

While he is moving on the Ground I remember to have mentioned a few times why the earth would be lethal for Illidan which is also I believe why you choosed to focus on the air.

Burn Away the Mana Cenarius gets from the land itself, wouldn't work. Hasten wouldn't help him on the ground if he is trapped against the ground with entanglement with a whirlewind around him and so forth again the Air is his only option IMO.

Burning thought
Sorry you had to wait for my reply Burning Thought.

As regardens to the beams and so forth you have just showed a trailer illustrating his vast speed while flying now you are assuming that he while he moves at this great speed and have to worry about a storm building up around him (the wind and so forth will present a problem to him) and while he is flying as this enormous speed and so forth you want him to shoot forth eye beams???

We consideret this based on two things. 1: Cenarius could physically defeat a great potion of demons on his own without drawing on his magical arsenal, I remember we both agreed on Illidan not being capable of accompleshing this feat. And since when has his shields been active constantly???? Also I have named numorous times that Cenarius has shields as well but rarely deploys them. I doesn't know how WoW measures the strength of the Shields Willpower ore what???.

While he is moving on the Ground I remember to have mentioned a few times why the earth would be lethal for Illidan which is also I believe why you choosed to focus on the air.

Burn Away the Mana Cenarius gets from the land itself, wouldn't work. Hasten wouldn't help him on the ground if he is trapped against the ground with entanglement with a whirlewind around him and so forth again the Air is his only option IMO.

no problems smile

well that depends, since their hand/eye beams he could surely strafe run, it doesnt take him concentration and such, their like superman eyebeams (obviously diffrences but you understand) superman can go at speeds and they just come out of his eyes, so although Illidans accuracy would probably be a little off, he could still move backwards and forwards in attempts, and as i considered a storm with shields is unlikely to cause too much harm, shields are near instant wheras ime unsure and find it unlikely that Cenarius' spells are all instants since most spells in warcraft take some charge if their over a wide area at least like this storm would seem to be, but while hes moving even if accuracy is a little off he could certainly shoot out of his eyes, maybe he would have to stop every so often to fire with his hands, but cenarius would have several choices, keep moving to be a harder target to hit eye beams OR stop to cast a spell since i dont think ive ever heard of cenarius casting while moving (then ive not read the books, perhaps you know of a time?)

aye the ground would be the most lethal to illidan, but i dont think entanglement would work and most of the rooting powers taking into consideration laser eyes, shadow hands and his immolation burning aura, he would most certainly get free of being rooted.

I think thats the same for most spellcasters, their mana comes from the world around them doesnt it? they store it within themselves for magic purposes and call it, like buckets only with drilled holes in them because magic seepes, i think i read that somewhere in Warcraft lore, but i cant find it. Regardless draining mana from the land would still be dangerous as long as Cenarius has his mana energies in him, a mana burn would not only reduce them slightly (assuming ther constantly coming to him ofcourse so they wouldnt take it away) but the burn is when the mana itself combusts, so as has been stated before, the Burn would possibly kill Cenarius if his energy banks are so great.

in WoW shields are often measured in number of strikes they can take before they deplete, shields such as Earth or shock i think an take like 5/6 hits at highest levels, but its not usually too difficult to just put them back up when they go low. A main weakness is if Cenarius is his going to faulter in magic casting, i mean if what you say is true and his arcane magic is up to scratch (if he has not used it for a long time he may be out of practice) but he may not want to use it still, and since hes mainly all nature powers his Arcane is surely no way going to be as powerful as Illidans.

I think if Illidan goes full demon then he will certainly be a terrible threat..he can summon several demons that can paralyse who they touch, if he is close or flying over cenarius he could summon them right on top of him, paralysing him, also he has constant aura of darkness around him that deals shadow damages

Utrigita
no problems smile

well that depends, since their hand/eye beams he could surely strafe run, it doesnt take him concentration and such, their like superman eyebeams (obviously diffrences but you understand) superman can go at speeds and they just come out of his eyes, so although Illidans accuracy would probably be a little off, he could still move backwards and forwards in attempts, and as i considered a storm with shields is unlikely to cause too much harm, shields are near instant wheras ime unsure and find it unlikely that Cenarius' spells are all instants since most spells in warcraft take some charge if their over a wide area at least like this storm would seem to be, but while hes moving even if accuracy is a little off he could certainly shoot out of his eyes, maybe he would have to stop every so often to fire with his hands, but cenarius would have several choices, keep moving to be a harder target to hit eye beams OR stop to cast a spell since i dont think ive ever heard of cenarius casting while moving (then ive not read the books, perhaps you know of a time?)

aye the ground would be the most lethal to illidan, but i dont think entanglement would work and most of the rooting powers taking into consideration laser eyes, shadow hands and his immolation burning aura, he would most certainly get free of being rooted.

I think thats the same for most spellcasters, their mana comes from the world around them doesnt it? they store it within themselves for magic purposes and call it, like buckets only with drilled holes in them because magic seepes, i think i read that somewhere in Warcraft lore, but i cant find it. Regardless draining mana from the land would still be dangerous as long as Cenarius has his mana energies in him, a mana burn would not only reduce them slightly (assuming ther constantly coming to him ofcourse so they wouldnt take it away) but the burn is when the mana itself combusts, so as has been stated before, the Burn would possibly kill Cenarius if his energy banks are so great.

in WoW shields are often measured in number of strikes they can take before they deplete, shields such as Earth or shock i think an take like 5/6 hits at highest levels, but its not usually too difficult to just put them back up when they go low. A main weakness is if Cenarius is his going to faulter in magic casting, i mean if what you say is true and his arcane magic is up to scratch (if he has not used it for a long time he may be out of practice) but he may not want to use it still, and since hes mainly all nature powers his Arcane is surely no way going to be as powerful as Illidans.

I think if Illidan goes full demon then he will certainly be a terrible threat..he can summon several demons that can paralyse who they touch, if he is close or flying over cenarius he could summon them right on top of him, paralysing him, also he has constant aura of darkness around him that deals shadow damages

Glad to hear that big grin it's a interesting discussion.

He has fired a spell towards a Fel Hound while hammering down a second while in full gallop so he has great skill in combat while moving. I doesn't know how the Spells in WoW works I can only speak from what the look likes in Warcraft III and the Books.

It is not just entanglement he will have to worry about the ground shaking and opening around him limiting his movement on the ground severely whirlwinds with razor shapes leafs that not even Archimonde could escape without teleporting away and so forth, But agreed the ground is certainly the last place I would like to be If I fought Cenarius.

He draws his energy from the land not just his mana his vitality his health his strength the world itself is like a living conduit for his body thanks to his father.

I didn't know that in the Books the shield is mainly based on the willpower of the given Caster. Not in anyway trying to put Cenarius skills with the arcane on the same levels as Illidans which would be folly indeed but I'm merely stating that Cenarius can in fact Create shields to protect himself from harm. It is likely that he wouldn't use it he did two ore three times in the War of the Ancient and each time it was to protect someone that was dear to him never to protect himself, but the amount of damage those shields toke was insane. But I agree the possibility of him casting them is very unlikely I jut wanted to state that he can do so.

If Illidan summons his demons then I assume that Cenarius is allowed to animate the forest around him against which the demons paralyse wouldn't be very effective.

Burning thought
Glad to hear that big grin it's a interesting discussion.

He has fired a spell towards a Fel Hound while hammering down a second while in full gallop so he has great skill in combat while moving. I doesn't know how the Spells in WoW works I can only speak from what the look likes in Warcraft III and the Books.

It is not just entanglement he will have to worry about the ground shaking and opening around him limiting his movement on the ground severely whirlwinds with razor shapes leafs that not even Archimonde could escape without teleporting away and so forth, But agreed the ground is certainly the last place I would like to be If I fought Cenarius.

He draws his energy from the land not just his mana his vitality his health his strength the world itself is like a living conduit for his body thanks to his father.

I didn't know that in the Books the shield is mainly based on the willpower of the given Caster. Not in anyway trying to put Cenarius skills with the arcane on the same levels as Illidans which would be folly indeed but I'm merely stating that Cenarius can in fact Create shields to protect himself from harm. It is likely that he wouldn't use it he did two ore three times in the War of the Ancient and each time it was to protect someone that was dear to him never to protect himself, but the amount of damage those shields toke was insane. But I agree the possibility of him casting them is very unlikely I jut wanted to state that he can do so.

If Illidan summons his demons then I assume that Cenarius is allowed to animate the forest around him against which the demons paralyse wouldn't be very effective.

ahh indeed, well i wont worry there then, it seems he can attack while moving, in WoW it depends i guess on the spell, Illidan in the game can fly around i think while doing beams of lasers, their incredibly fast beams and he has many Area of effect attacks so hitting Cenarius wouldnt be the hardest thing for him i dont think, and since he can see magic with the eyes, it would give him an advantage to determine what shields and what powers to use to deflect attacks.

indeed, i think hed best keep to the skies, hmm well ill drop the mana burn.

well i suppose it depends on the shield i mean Arcane shields are probalbly to do with willpower and how vast the magic is you put into the shield, elemental shields in warcraft are certainly break after about 6 shots, maybe more or less depending on the level of the spell.

indeed, he can certainly animate the trees around him, but those demons would certainly be quite a pain for him if Illidan summons a lot of them, if they paralyse him he could be done for since he cant move or cast magic before Illidan can let loose beams and shadow.

i think the way the battle would go is it could go either way, since Illidans weapons are mainly beams in this battle, if it hits Cenarius, the chances are hes going to die if they stay on him for too long, or be greatly wounded enough for Illidan to do a 1-2 punch manouvre sort of combo to take advantage of a weakness and illidans speed i think would certainly allow him the ability to escape many hits but Cenarious vast magic could take it for him, Illidan may foul or get hit by Cenarius' basts, ime not sure if htat would one shot illidan, especially if he has shields but it certainly would weaken him, then another cenarius blast would probably put him down.

i dont tihnk either will take it easily though, although a lot of people have voted Cenarius easily win, but i think it wouldnt be quite that simple.

Utrigita
ahh indeed, well i wont worry there then, it seems he can attack while moving, in WoW it depends i guess on the spell, Illidan in the game can fly around i think while doing beams of lasers, their incredibly fast beams and he has many Area of effect attacks so hitting Cenarius wouldnt be the hardest thing for him i dont think, and since he can see magic with the eyes, it would give him an advantage to determine what shields and what powers to use to deflect attacks.

indeed, i think hed best keep to the skies, hmm well ill drop the mana burn.

well i suppose it depends on the shield i mean Arcane shields are probalbly to do with willpower and how vast the magic is you put into the shield, elemental shields in warcraft are certainly break after about 6 shots, maybe more or less depending on the level of the spell.

indeed, he can certainly animate the trees around him, but those demons would certainly be quite a pain for him if Illidan summons a lot of them, if they paralyse him he could be done for since he cant move or cast magic before Illidan can let loose beams and shadow.

i think the way the battle would go is it could go either way, since Illidans weapons are mainly beams in this battle, if it hits Cenarius, the chances are hes going to die if they stay on him for too long, or be greatly wounded enough for Illidan to do a 1-2 punch manouvre sort of combo to take advantage of a weakness and illidans speed i think would certainly allow him the ability to escape many hits but Cenarious vast magic could take it for him, Illidan may foul or get hit by Cenarius' basts, ime not sure if htat would one shot illidan, especially if he has shields but it certainly would weaken him, then another cenarius blast would probably put him down.

i dont tihnk either will take it easily though, although a lot of people have voted Cenarius easily win, but i think it wouldnt be quite that simple.

It was just with that speed that you showed in the trailer then I found it hard to believe he was going to hit anything with that speed. You are forgetting that Cenarius as a druid has many area of effect spells himself. Correct his Eyes would help him but the way I understand it his eyes can only see arcane magic but I can have misunderstood that line.

the sky is certainly his best bet for a win. I think you should drop Mana Burn he has to get in close which I wouldn't like against Cenarius either.

Okay I know absolutely nothing about the shields in WoW...

Yes I doesn't know what kind of demons can he summon??? And the animated Trees shouldn't be underestimated most of them was capable during the War of the Ancient to singlehanded defeat infernals and DoomGuards so they have to be some highranking sons of b*tch's to get close. btw how are the demons moving on the ground???

One blast would certainly blast his shields to dust, and give him a good flying and a second after that would probably kill him. But I can see Illidan winning too, but it is going to be extremely difficuelt for him to win this. As I see it:

Ground = No chance Illidan

Sky = His chances of survival and even taking down Cenarius improves drastically.

I voted it mainly based on the fact, I know Cenarius and Illidan well (IMO) but I wasn't aware of illidan being so fast in the sky I was thinking of his battle with Arthas which would just open him for a attack.

Burning thought
It was just with that speed that you showed in the trailer then I found it hard to believe he was going to hit anything with that speed. You are forgetting that Cenarius as a druid has many area of effect spells himself. Correct his Eyes would help him but the way I understand it his eyes can only see arcane magic but I can have misunderstood that line.

the sky is certainly his best bet for a win. I think you should drop Mana Burn he has to get in close which I wouldn't like against Cenarius either.

Okay I know absolutely nothing about the shields in WoW...

Yes I doesn't know what kind of demons can he summon??? And the animated Trees shouldn't be underestimated most of them was capable during the War of the Ancient to singlehanded defeat infernals and DoomGuards so they have to be some highranking sons of b*tch's to get close. btw how are the demons moving on the ground???

One blast would certainly blast his shields to dust, and give him a good flying and a second after that would probably kill him. But I can see Illidan winning too, but it is going to be extremely difficuelt for him to win this. As I see it:

Ground = No chance Illidan

Sky = His chances of survival and even taking down Cenarius improves drastically.

I voted it mainly based on the fact, I know Cenarius and Illidan well (IMO) but I wasn't aware of illidan being so fast in the sky I was thinking of his battle with Arthas which would just open him for a attack.

True at that speed it could be difficult but theres no reason to belive he could not just strafe run the area over and over, considering his speed, if he moves across a path with his eye beams he could cause great destruction and couod possibly catch cenarius off considering the speed it would come at him, also the beams cause energy across the ground for a certain time to burn, so if he did it several times he may be able to create routes where Cenarius would not want to go, the energy residue leaft behind by the lasers are quite brutal.

hmm dropped

well he can summon the flames of azzinoth from his blades, they are immesne burning enitys, there are two at a time and can shoot blasts of fire in waves, leave fire as they move and are made up of some sort of supernatural flame, they are indredibly durable. Then theres the shadow demons, they move fairly slowly but are made up of shadow energy so i dont think the trees will be able to harm them any more than they can harm the trees, Illidan would have to summon them close or on top of or in the path of Cenarius to have them paralysze him, since they wouldnt be able to catch up with him if they were to try and chase him.

i just think Illidan can beat Cenarius nearly as much as Cenarius can beat illidan taking into account all illidans spells and effects, also using his arcane powers, surely he could Silence (among the spells in WoW for arcane) Cenarius, stopping him from casting magic for a few seconds. This could be dangerous

Utrigita
True at that speed it could be difficult but theres no reason to belive he could not just strafe run the area over and over, considering his speed, if he moves across a path with his eye beams he could cause great destruction and couod possibly catch cenarius off considering the speed it would come at him, also the beams cause energy across the ground for a certain time to burn, so if he did it several times he may be able to create routes where Cenarius would not want to go, the energy residue leaft behind by the lasers are quite brutal.

I think I have mentioned why any movement on the ground is a hazardous environment for Illidan. Also the Flames is on the ground which is under the absolute control of Cenarius so that isn't going to help him alot, again IMO up in the air ore he is toast.

hmm dropped

Glad to hear that.

well he can summon the flames of azzinoth from his blades, they are immesne burning enitys, there are two at a time and can shoot blasts of fire in waves, leave fire as they move and are made up of some sort of supernatural flame, they are indredibly durable. Then theres the shadow demons, they move fairly slowly but are made up of shadow energy so i dont think the trees will be able to harm them any more than they can harm the trees, Illidan would have to summon them close or on top of or in the path of Cenarius to have them paralysze him, since they wouldnt be able to catch up with him if they were to try and chase him.

The Blades forgot all about them... Yes impressive weapons indeed, and they are IMO one of his best chances in this fight. But again Cenarius was capable of creating a weapon that injuried Sargares (probably PIS) but still... Brox wielded it imagine Cenarius growing a Sword and then wielding it...
No they wouldn't and I doesn't think hanging in mid air ore being that close to Cenarius is what Illidan wants. Also there must be some kind of summoning time for the Shadows a given amount of time where they are allowed to enter azeroth from the Twisted Nether.

i just think Illidan can beat Cenarius nearly as much as Cenarius can beat illidan taking into account all illidans spells and effects, also using his arcane powers, surely he could Silence (among the spells in WoW for arcane) Cenarius, stopping him from casting magic for a few seconds. This could be dangerous

The few minutes shouldn't present a problem if Cenarius keeps himself on the move, one thing in this battle is certain that one of the combatent are going to just stand there and firing away magic on the other part. bot are to smart and battle wise to do that and I must admit I have changed my mind regarding the air but I am still having problems seeing Illidan standing a chance on the earth giving that the earth is completely under the Control of Cenarius.

will just try something

wtf it worked big grin

Burning thought
I think I have mentioned why any movement on the ground is a hazardous environment for Illidan. Also the Flames is on the ground which is under the absolute control of Cenarius so that isn't going to help him alot, again IMO up in the air ore he is toast.

The Blades forgot all about them... Yes impressive weapons indeed, and they are IMO one of his best chances in this fight. But again Cenarius was capable of creating a weapon that injuried Sargares (probably PIS) but still... Brox wielded it imagine Cenarius growing a Sword and then wielding it...
No they wouldn't and I doesn't think hanging in mid air ore being that close to Cenarius is what Illidan wants. Also there must be some kind of summoning time for the Shadows a given amount of time where they are allowed to enter azeroth from the Twisted Nether.

The few minutes shouldn't present a problem if Cenarius keeps himself on the move, one thing in this battle is certain that one of the combatent are going to just stand there and firing away magic on the other part. bot are to smart and battle wise to do that and I must admit I have changed my mind regarding the air but I am still having problems seeing Illidan standing a chance on the earth giving that the earth is completely under the Control of Cenarius.

will just try something

wtf it worked big grin

1. you misunderstand, i meant like, strafe while flying himself, across the skies, know like jets strafe run an area with weapon fire to shoot down tanks/soldiers, Illidan would be strafing across the air laser beaming with his eyes.

2. aye the blades, some of the most impressive weapons imo in warcraft. As for summoning time, there is none afaik, he just brings about 4 from nowhere and they move towards the players in WoW who have to keep their distance but their easy to evade so Illidan would have to summon them so they come next to Cenarius to attack or summon them in his path.

3. yes, he would be on the move, but i think silencing will be a strong power for Illidan, to stop Cenarius for a moment while he gets his own potshots off. possibly even long enough to stop and target shadow beams from his arms and his eyes. But indeed if Illidan stays on the ground he would be in way over his head, he needs to stay in the air for the most part, apart from when he silences, then he may bother going in with his Azzinoth blades in his Demon form he could possibly do some damage before cenarius is able to cast anything.

Utrigita
1. you misunderstand, i meant like, strafe while flying himself, across the skies, know like jets strafe run an area with weapon fire to shoot down tanks/soldiers, Illidan would be strafing across the air laser beaming with his eyes.

A possibility a agree but don't you think it would be little difficuelt with a storm blowing in you face? But I misunderstood completely my bad laughing out loud

2. aye the blades, some of the most impressive weapons imo in warcraft. As for summoning time, there is none afaik, he just brings about 4 from nowhere and they move towards the players in WoW who have to keep their distance but their easy to evade so Illidan would have to summon them so they come next to Cenarius to attack or summon them in his path.

Along the Line with Frostmourne I would say it is one of the most powerful weapons wielded by a "Mortal". Okay but the shadows attack the nearest Target doesn't they which means if a animated tree is closer they go after the tree correct?

3. yes, he would be on the move, but i think silencing will be a strong power for Illidan, to stop Cenarius for a moment while he gets his own potshots off. possibly even long enough to stop and target shadow beams from his arms and his eyes. But indeed if Illidan stays on the ground he would be in way over his head, he needs to stay in the air for the most part, apart from when he silences, then he may bother going in with his Azzinoth blades in his Demon form he could possibly do some damage before cenarius is able to cast anything.

Both would be on the move constantly IMO and Silencer is a strong possibility for Illidan Against Cenarius. Does it require casting time and how does it work in WoW against all spells??? Glad we agreed on the ground is a hazardous environment for Illidan in this fight. If he got in his demon form I think he would start blasting away fel energy at the spot not even caring about the blades knowing that it would be potential lethal to engage Cenarius in h2h Combat I think he will keep his distance from him and use spells to finish the Job, but Silencer combined with Demon Form is a deadly combination. Cenarius unable to cast spells while Illidan (probably a good piece of land away from Cenarius) transforms. Unless of cause Illidan becomes reckless (he does that at times) and engages Cenarius while he is silenced without thinking about the spells it is a possibiblity too.

Burning thought
A possibility a agree but don't you think it would be little difficuelt with a storm blowing in you face? But I misunderstood completely my bad laughing out loud

Along the Line with Frostmourne I would say it is one of the most powerful weapons wielded by a "Mortal". Okay but the shadows attack the nearest Target doesn't they which means if a animated tree is closer they go after the tree correct?

Both would be on the move constantly IMO and Silencer is a strong possibility for Illidan Against Cenarius. Does it require casting time and how does it work in WoW against all spells??? Glad we agreed on the ground is a hazardous environment for Illidan in this fight. If he got in his demon form I think he would start blasting away fel energy at the spot not even caring about the blades knowing that it would be potential lethal to engage Cenarius in h2h Combat I think he will keep his distance from him and use spells to finish the Job, but Silencer combined with Demon Form is a deadly combination. Cenarius unable to cast spells while Illidan (probably a good piece of land away from Cenarius) transforms. Unless of cause Illidan becomes reckless (he does that at times) and engages Cenarius while he is silenced without thinking about the spells it is a possibiblity too.

prob a little difficult, but since he has enchanced senses and his eyes are not exacltey seeing through actually vision are they, like the average eyes, their seeing the magic in beings

yes they attack the closest random target, so it could end up being a tree.

yes they would, constant movement, and silence is an instant cast, i think you can do it while moving and it effects all spells stopping you for casting anything for a little while. Yes would be a good fight i think, i dont think i should of added the "cenarius wins easily option"

Utrigita
prob a little difficult, but since he has enchanced senses and his eyes are not exacltey seeing through actually vision are they, like the average eyes, their seeing the magic in beings

yes they attack the closest random target, so it could end up being a tree.

yes they would, constant movement, and silence is an instant cast, i think you can do it while moving and it effects all spells stopping you for casting anything for a little while. Yes would be a good fight i think, i dont think i should of added the "cenarius wins easily option"

I thought they only saw Arcane magic, since the druids magic isn't the same as the arcane...

Probably which in this fight would leave them pretty much inaffective in this match.

Okay didn't know that about the silence spell but, A good fight yes but IMO it still depends on in what maner Illidan desides to take the confrontation, either he is overconfident and bold (Ergo he's dead stays on the ground and tries to take Cenarius in H2H) ore battlewise and cunning (get his ass up in the sky as fast as possible and increases his chances of survival) isn't that basically what we have agreed on so far?

Oh one more thing declare WoW non Canon and make Warcraft IV rock that is agreed ???

Burning thought
I thought they only saw Arcane magic, since the druids magic isn't the same as the arcane...

Probably which in this fight would leave them pretty much inaffective in this match.

Okay didn't know that about the silence spell but, A good fight yes but IMO it still depends on in what maner Illidan desides to take the confrontation, either he is overconfident and bold (Ergo he's dead stays on the ground and tries to take Cenarius in H2H) ore battlewise and cunning (get his ass up in the sky as fast as possible and increases his chances of survival) isn't that basically what we have agreed on so far?

Oh one more thing declare WoW non Canon and make Warcraft IV rock that is agreed ???

hmm no i dont think so, see this is the quote

"Illidan's eyes were gouged out, and orbs of mystic fire set in their place that allowed Illidan to see all forms of magic"

aye, we agree, i think this debate is fairly settled?

aye indeed, non-canon WoW, i mean i wouldnt say its a horrible game to play, but its stroy messes up Warcraft lore if they keep it, so yes indeed, love to see a Warcraft 4

Utrigita
hmm no i dont think so, see this is the quote

"Illidan's eyes were gouged out, and orbs of mystic fire set in their place that allowed Illidan to see all forms of magic"

aye, we agree, i think this debate is fairly settled?

aye indeed, non-canon WoW, i mean i wouldnt say its a horrible game to play, but its stroy messes up Warcraft lore if they keep it, so yes indeed, love to see a Warcraft 4

Got a different impression from the Books but what the hell...

I think so. It has been a pleasure having such a civil discussion Burning Thought! It isn't often that a debate can be so long and so complicated without a few insults getting thrown in, my deepest respect for you.

No apparently it isn't but the lore no it is completely messed up.

Burning thought
Got a different impression from the Books but what the hell...

I think so. It has been a pleasure having such a civil discussion Burning Thought! It isn't often that a debate can be so long and so complicated without a few insults getting thrown in, my deepest respect for you.

No apparently it isn't but the lore no it is completely messed up.

yes indeed, the feeling is mutual, very good discussion and civil "takes hat off and bows"

indeed, messed up lore sad ah well, what can ya do i suppose if Blizzard are going to do it not much i can think of to change their minds

Utrigita
yes indeed, the feeling is mutual, very good discussion and civil "takes hat off and bows"

indeed, messed up lore sad ah well, what can ya do i suppose if Blizzard are going to do it not much i can think of to change their minds

thumb up

Are you a great fan of the Legacy of Kain by any chance??? what would you say to Kain vs Illidan???

Burning thought
thumb up

Are you a great fan of the Legacy of Kain by any chance??? what would you say to Kain vs Illidan???

hmm personaly i think kain would be too much for Illidan, i feel kain is too much for basically anything ive seen in gaming so far (well almost bar the super supers smile ) because of his time power mumbo jumbo, soul destroying and things like that, but if you made it Young kain or restirct him from a lot of powers it could be a grand fight if it were blade to blade

Utrigita
hmm personaly i think kain would be too much for Illidan, i feel kain is too much for basically anything ive seen in gaming so far (well almost bar the super supers smile ) because of his time power mumbo jumbo, soul destroying and things like that, but if you made it Young kain or restirct him from a lot of powers it could be a grand fight if it were blade to blade

What if I said that for that battle Both can die???

Burning thought
What if I said that for that battle Both can die???

hmm yes, both can die, no time mumbo jumbo...actually disable all kains soul attacks and reaver spells. Just allow him to have teleport and his weather manipulations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.