sending movie clips over 1mb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

busters mum
How do I send movie clips to my mum if they're over 1mb. I heard I Have to upload them to somewhere and then send her the link. How do I do all this? Also if I upload them to somewhere does everyone have access to them or only the people who get sent the link?

Tattoo
Originally posted by busters mum
How do I send movie clips to my mum if they're over 1mb. I heard I Have to upload them to somewhere and then send her the link. How do I do all this? Also if I upload them to somewhere does everyone have access to them or only the people who get sent the link?

www.yousendit.com

Only the person(s) you send the link to have access to downloading it.

Blax_Hydralisk
edit

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by busters mum
You can try Tattoo's approach, if you haven't already.

Also you can go to Photobucket, it's a really popular, easy to use site. Just create a profile if you haven't already and you can set your photobucket as private by adjusting the settings. It's really easy to use.

busters mum
Thanks. Will try both ways and see which I like better....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.