Cenarius v.s. Omega Weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Cenarius
http://worldofwarcrafters.ru/legends/heroes-cenarius.jpg

v.s.

Omega Weapon
http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/ultimaweapon72.jpg

They battle in a dense forest.

Who wins?

ESB -1138
How dense of a forest are we talking about?

Oh, and that link goes to the KMC respect thread for the FF7 Omega Weapon. That pic is the FF8 Omega Weapon.

Sol Valentine
By dense forest, I mean lots of trees and grass and stuffs.

ESB -1138
Okay now it's the Ultimate Weapon of FF7; not Omega Weapon.

Remindme
Cenarius is not match for any of the weapons, they could just step on him.......

GNtBMqCUYSc

Theres no real way of Cloud & Co of defeating them really, just too damn big.

That's why i laugh at Omega supposesdly being the strongest, he is by far the smallest XD

Burning thought
i dont think itll step on him, but i dont think hell beat it either, i cant see most of his powers being much use, how thick is its armour?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Cenarius

v.s.

Omega Weapon

Who wins? haermm

Diamond Kisses
Why does Cenarius have no chance against the weapon?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
Why does Cenarius have no chance against the weapon? Cause said weapon can wipe out all life on the planet to take it to a different planet and make a new civilization, not to mention he's about a mile tall.

Diamond Kisses
How? ermm

Violent2Dope
How? ermm He does it by absorbing the lifestream of the planet, which would also absorb all life I believe, and then just flys to another planet to remake life. Not to mention he's a mile tall.

Diamond Kisses
But if he does not absorbe the lifestream. What can he do? hmm

Violent2Dope
But if he does not absorbe the lifestream. What can he do? hmm Step on him.

Diamond Kisses
So what he does is step on his foes or absorb the lifestream? Is that all he can do? stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
So what he does is step on his foes or absorb the lifestream? Is that all he can do? stick out tongue No he also has powerful magic, and reality warping powers I believe, I think he has this one attack where he summons a meteor to crash on his opponent. Cenarius has no way to even hurt Omega.

Diamond Kisses
Why not?

Violent2Dope
Why not? Cause he's a mile tall and his shell is nearly impenetrable. He was killed by actually somehow infiltrating inside of it, and fighting him inside his own body, then after being weakened, Chaos Vincent destroyed his outside body.

Diamond Kisses
Nature damage has a tendency of penetrating the inpenetretable big grin

Violent2Dope
Nature damage has a tendency of penetrating the inpenetretable big grin And it would still be a mere mosquito bite to him. He is a mile tall, and 1/3 a mile wide I would say. Cenarius on the other hand is punked by Fel Orcs.

Diamond Kisses
Why would it be a mosquito bite to him?

Violent2Dope
Why would it be a mosquito bite to him? ...Cause he's a mile tall.erm

Diamond Kisses
So?

SHM
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Cenarius

v.s.

Omega Weapon

Who wins?

That's not Omega. It's Ultimate Weapon.

That's Omega Weapon:

http://www.ffcompendium.com/chara/7doc-omega-o.jpg

ESB -1138
Originally posted by SHM
That's not Omega. It's Ultimate Weapon.

He can't seem to get it right. At first it was Ultimate Weapon from FF8; wrong game and everything. At least now he's on the right game.

Violent2Dope
So? So his attacks would LITERALLY be like mosquite bites.

Diamond Kisses
Since when does size matter against magical attacks?

Violent2Dope
Since when does size matter against magical attacks? Depends on the attack.

Diamond Kisses
Exactly big grin

Cenarius is above the normal magical users stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Exactly big grin

Cenarius is above the normal magical users stick out tongue And Omega destroys planets.

Diamond Kisses
That should not be considered allowed in Vs. rules. Because then it is not actual Vs ermm

It is one character using an ability that is not even directed at the other character and wins. No Vs at all no expression

Violent2Dope
That should not be considered allowed in Vs. rules. Because then it is not actual Vs ermm

It is one character using an ability that is not even directed at the other character and wins. No Vs at all no expression If a character is powerful enough to destroy a planet, it is part of their basic arsenal. They should be put up with people who can fight on even terms with them. He can still just step on Cenarius or crush him under a meteor.

Diamond Kisses
I have no doubts Omega Weapon wins and nearly never had stick out tongue

If we exclude that he bust the planet, I do think it takes more than a meteor or a stomp to break Cenarius yes

Violent2Dope
I have no doubts Omega Weapon wins and nearly never had stick out tongue

If we exclude that he bust the planet, I do think it takes more than a meteor or a stomp to break Cenarius yes It only took a Fel Orc to kill him. stick out tongue Also, Omega easily weighs over 100,000 tons.

Remindme
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Omega easily weighs over 100,000 tons.

Very curious, how do you know that?

Plus if he can fly it's unlikely hes anywhere near that heavy

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Remindme
Very curious, how do you know that?

Plus if he can fly it's unlikely hes anywhere near that heavy He's a mile tall and 1/3 a mile wide, and has a heavily armored hide. no expression Also, his wings are big and magical, magic>science.

Diamond Kisses
It only took a Fel Orc to kill him. stick out tongue Also, Omega easily weighs over 100,000 tons.

Magic > Science!

Just because he has the size, does not mean he can resist the magic yes

Darth Extecute
He's a mile tall and 1/3 a mile wide, and has a heavily armored hide. no expression Also, his wings are big and magical, magic>science.

Judging from the video posted, he isn't that size at all.. and the power of Cenarius has proven its worth against huge and endurant foes before..

And I say that it matters on where they fight.. if they fight on Azeroth, I give Cenarius chances of survival.. but if they fight at Omega's world then I remove those chances as he can simply annhiliate the planet..

Terryc250
omega doesnt bust planets, he can wipe out life on planets if theres no one to stop him, however, Cenarius has no chance here, and btw thats not omega weapon, the pic u posted is ultimate weapon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.