ninteno wii question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
can i connect a ninteno wii component cable to gamecube ?

shin_gear
I r n00b for making a topic based on a question about a console.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

j/k

spidey-dude
Originally posted by shin_gear
I r n00b for making a topic based on a question about a console.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f66/t375090.html

j/k I r n00b ?

Morridini
It was trying to say that you were a newbie in this section because you asked a question about a Next Gen console outside of the Next Gen Console Discussion thread, seems like it failed. Anyway, ask the very same question in the thread provided in its link and you'll most likely get an answer.

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Morridini
It was trying to say that you were a newbie in this section because you asked a question about a Next Gen console outside of the Next Gen Console Discussion thread, seems like it failed. Anyway, ask the very same question in the thread provided in its link and you'll most likely get an answer. if the question is to hard to you to answer dont bother posting.

MadMel
uh, no...it cant be too hard for you to go to the next gen thread and ask there roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
Originally posted by MadMel
uh, no...it cant be too hard for you to go to the next gen thread and ask there roll eyes (sarcastic) so i posted it here big deal. so sew me. like youve never posted in the wrong thread before

MadMel
that was user error erm
and no, i dont have to sue, ill just wait for the mod to close this thread, leaving you no choice but to post in the right one big grin

spidey-dude
that was user error erm
and no, i dont have to sue, ill just wait for the mod to close this thread, leaving you no choice but to post in the right one big grin well till then i guess youll have to deal with it in this thread since no mod is responding big grin

MadMel
probably cuz shes in a timezone were she could be asleep big grin

spidey-dude
probably cuz shes in a timezone were she could be asleep big grin you figured that out all on your own ? clapping good boy you get a cookie big grin

MadMel
judging by your maturity, i'm definitely older than you roll eyes (sarcastic)

spidey-dude
judging by your maturity, i'm definitely older than you roll eyes (sarcastic) if you compare others by there age i dont consider you an adult. last time we compared eachother whose better just cause there older was in elementary so im guessing your still in there

MadMel
1. you judged me without even knowing my age..thats immaturity..
2. i didnt compare you by your age, just you maturity, or lack thereof..most, if not all adults would not patronise people they have just met..
3. the average adult would have noticed the "next gen console discussions" thread, and thought hmm, maybe i should post a nintendo wii qeustion there, instead of making my own and wasting peoples time..

Morridini
Originally posted by spidey-dude
if the question is to hard to you to answer dont bother posting.

Ok, I thought you were asking a serious question so I just thought to help you. Obviously you are just a troller/spammer, don't expect much help.

Ushgarak
Geez, spidey-dude, quit with the attitude.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.