Superman Prime vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Who wins?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperiorTech
Im pretty sure superman prime could lift a Helicarrier with his pinky.

Erik-Lensherr

Mikeros
The Sentry.

tkitna
sentry

Astner
Superman-Prime or Superman Prime (DC 1M)?

llagrok
Originally posted by Astner
Superman-Prime or Superman Prime (DC 1M)?

Makes absolutely no difference

Estacado
The one who is an Sc member.Originally posted by Mikeros
The Sentry. Originally posted by tkitna
sentry
Care to explain how and why?

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by llagrok
Makes absolutely no difference
co-signed

psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

batdude123
Originally posted by Estacado
Care to explain how and why? They can't.... not with actual evidence, anyway.

Blight
Um Superman prime of DC is just superboy prime, right? Superman Prime of Dc One million is god... so I think it DOES make a difference.

batdude123
Originally posted by Blight
Um Superman prime of DC is just superboy prime, right? Superman Prime of Dc One million is god... so I think it DOES make a difference. Not really.

Either way, Sentry would get owned 10/10.

Blight
Not really what? What I said is not true?

batdude123
Originally posted by Blight
Not really what? What I said is not true? The outcome is the same.

Sentry loses 10/10. The only difference being how badly he's owned, which is inconsequential.

Blight
ohhhhhhhh okay that's a good point. But one is vastly more powerful than the other still.

But you're right. No matter who it is... superman prime wins.

guy222
superman prime ftw

Sundipped
SMP with little effort.

Kurash
smp

TricksterPriest
galan_superboy_prime

Galan needs to make a new one of these. This is SuperBOY-prime, we need a SuperMAN-prime.

Soljer
Superboyman Prime.

fatgogeta
Earthprime Superboy literally rips the Sentry's arms off and beats him to death with them. Precrisis Kryptonians own cheapass marvel knockoffs.

Photon009
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
galan_superboy_prime

Galan needs to make a new one of these. This is SuperBOY-prime, we need a SuperMAN-prime.

I made that.

Estacado
And you named it as "galan_superboy_prime"....eh?

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by Photon009
I made that. Originally posted by Estacado
laughing out loud

Symmetric Chaos

Man's got a fetish. Lay off.

Lord Prime
SMP

Estacado
Bump.

Gecko4lif
outcome looks worse then when we had the genis fight to go off of.

Sentry gets raped

Grinning Goku
Sentry loses.

Erik-Lensherr

Badabing
Who wins?
roll eyes (sarcastic) whatdur

Sundipped
Originally posted by psycho gundam
marvel vs marvel, dc vs dc. dc characters are all on steroids
all their characters are godlike now, even batman to some extent.
people that dislike world war hulk are really just stunned to see marvel take a page out of dc's un-thought out pages by making the hulk a juggernaut, without taking into account the aftermath of the storyline; hulk is now above all the avengers, he is smarter and stronger than ever, his healing factor is better than ever, he beat strange and blackbolt, etc see what I;m saying? it just causes other characters to be elevated to that level to even the playing field(cause you know they wont be weakened). so yeah, marvel shouldn't be mixed with dc got that, cause superman is beyond god now and growing. and I dare any one to tell me differently

Marvel vs. Marvel and DC vs. DC matchups have all been played out and are boring. Hence the crossover matchups.

Avlon
Sentry gets pwned.

I also would imagine the power of "A million exploding suns" would probably make things worse when fighting a kryptonian...

SBP was incredibly powered up from Alexanders anti matter and just touching daylight....could anyone imagine 1 million exploding suns?

Sentry best stay away from kryptonians...just like Evilstar will be doing.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Avlon
Sentry gets pwned.

I also would imagine the power of "A million exploding suns" would probably make things worse when fighting a kryptonian...

SBP was incredibly powered up from Alexanders anti matter and just touching daylight....could anyone imagine 1 million exploding suns?

Sentry best stay away from kryptonians...just like Evilstar will be doing.

Yeah you have a pretty good point there, Sentry's energies of a million exploding suns powering up Superboy who can move planets with just a little bit of sunlight 90+ million miles away from a sun. The results wouldn't be pretty.

Bransolute
I made that. Originally posted by Estacado
And you named it as "galan_superboy_prime"....eh? Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
laughing out loud

Photon009
Sentry wins. SMP hasnt done anything Sentry couldnt or hasnt done.

And i did make that SBP. Not joking.

Mr.Biscuits

Lulz @ this Mofo.

Superherovandal
I think the real question is what has Sentry done that SBP couldn't do with 1 hand.

Photon009
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I think the real question is what has Sentry done that SBP couldn't do with 1 hand.

No, seriously, what has SMP done that puts him above Sentry? Im asking you for feats of SMP's that are above Sentry's capabilities.

B.A
What has Sentry done that puts him above SBP?

Gecko4lif
No, seriously, what has SMP done that puts him above Sentry? Im asking you for feats of SMP's that are above Sentry's capabilities.
so flying faster then the speed off ligh, punching thru dimensions and towing galaxies dont count?

Photon009
Originally posted by B.A

You guys made the original claim that SMP > Sentry, so you need to provide proof before i do.

Photon009
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
so flying faster then the speed off ligh, punching thru dimensions and towing galaxies dont count?

Flying faster than light is something every top tier flier can do practically. Sentry flew to the sun in like 10 seconds. That's roughly 70 times the speed of light. Where did SMP punch through dimensions? And towing galaxies is something SMP did a long time ago in Pre-Crisis DC, and he hasnt demonstrated anything near that level of power any more. But it's still beaten by Sentry containing the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, keep in mind the Cosmic Cube basically makes the user omnipotent.

So you'll have to do better than that, sorry.

Mr.Biscuits
You guys made the original claim that SMP > Sentry, so you need to provide proof before i do. I see a trend here.

Badabing

And i did make that SBP. Not joking. crylaugh

superdur

Gecko4lif
Flying faster than light is something every top tier flier can do practically. Sentry flew to the sun in like 10 seconds. That's roughly 70 times the speed of light. Where did SMP punch through dimensions? And towing galaxies is something SMP did a long time ago in Pre-Crisis DC, and he hasnt demonstrated anything near that level of power any more. But it's still beaten by Sentry containing the power of a cosmic cube in his hands, keep in mind the Cosmic Cube basically makes the user omnipotent.

So you'll have to do better than that, sorry.
1. Superboy prime went hundreds of times the speed of light while there was no time frame for the sentry feat.
2. SBP punched thru the phantom zone, speed force and something else i am forgetting atm
3.smp wasnt depowered by the crisis which is why he is so strong now
4. The cosmic cube feat is lame. nothing sbp vs Ion couldnt top
5. There are varying degrees of omnipotency

Mr.Biscuits
1. Superboy prime went hundreds of times the speed of light while there was no time frame for the sentry feat.
2. SBP punched thru the phantom zone, speed force and something else i am forgetting atm
You don't have to explain why Prime>Sentry.
Everyone is fully aware of what both of them have done(on panel).
Photon009 is the only person on this forum who thinks Sentry can hold Prime's jock.

TricksterPriest

The other thing was the Source Wall. And he beat up Mxy. And oh yes, grabbed Mxy from the 5th dimension.

there's not one of his feats that Sentry can duplicate.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Im pretty sure superman prime could lift a Helicarrier with his pinky.

didnt regular superman move a planet?

Superherovandal
the guy freaking made a hole in the source wall. That's uber right there. and we're not actually sure SBP "beat up" Mxy yet.

Sirius77
Originally posted by B.A

Almost lift a helicarrier and almost destroy a city with his full power... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Prime would smoke Sentry.

Erik-Lensherr
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
The other thing was the Source Wall. And he beat up Mxy. And oh yes, grabbed Mxy from the 5th dimension.

there's not one of his feats that Sentry can duplicate.

We shouldn't really assume what happened before the issue is out.

But if Superboy Prime punched his way through the 5th dimension, grabed Mxy, beat him up in a straight fight and then proceded to torture him until he would be willing to help then ..

Estacado

You are a ****ing moron.

Val
You guys made the original claim that SMP > Sentry, so you need to provide proof before i do.
Originally posted by Mr.Biscuits
I see a trend here.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.