Hayabusa runs the DK warcraft gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamond Kisses
http://www.armchairempire.com/images/feature-articles/Weekly-Top-10/best-ninjas/ryu-hayabusa.jpg

Rules:
No DDB!
No Soul theft!
No Time manipulation!

He get rest between each fight wink

Combatants-

1st: Maiev Shadowsong!

2nd: Thrall!

3rd: Kel'Thuzad!

4th: Kael'Thas!

5th: Vashj!

6th: Vaelastrasz!

Before anyone comment, I am not trying to have Ryu Hayabusa killed. I tried patching a fight up with as even fights as possible, going from easy to hard to hardest yes

Burning thought
Maiv:

i think he takes maiv fairly easily, shes got quick teleportation with Blink and with her fan of blades and knives she could cause some pretty nasty damage but overall i think his powers may end up taking her out

Thrall:

This is where it gets tough, imediatley Thrall puts down wave of fire, healing, mana regen and windfury totems, charging himself up, he hurls blasts of thunder knocking Ryu about, the waves of fire blasting at him, Ryu gets close only to feel the power of Doomhammer, smashing into his body, breaking him with the power windfury combined, Ryu becomes a crushed corpse.

(if he were to continue) i think Vashj and Vaelastraz should be before Kelth and Kael

Kelthuzard: easy for kelth, just blast him to pieces with all his AOE moves, shielding himself and using Necromacy to summon in spirits of the damned

Kael: even easier for Kael, teleport, fire blast, Sheep...

Vashj: i think similiar to the thrall fight, lighting and storms of the sea are her power and with her water magic she could certainly cause a nasty hole in Ryu, combine that with her long range bow and shes got this in the bag i think.

Vael: i think Vael is going to have a harder time than the others, he may be a large dragon but as whats been said with Ryu hes beaten large foes and combine all his weapons with the ability to float with TK on certain objects he could probably get on Vaels body and cause damage to the dragon, id say Ryu 7/10

Remindme
He probably stops at 1.

If not he defiantly stops at 3

Sol Valentine
Those names are ****ing weird messed

Only Maiev Shadowsong sounds cool.

Csdabest
Ryu wins the name Contest. But I also think people dont know much about Ryubusa. By that other installments and old school Ryubusa. Since im taking it its the combined version.

shin_gear
Originally posted by Diamond Kisses
http://www.armchairempire.com/images/feature-articles/Weekly-Top-10/best-ninjas/ryu-hayabusa.jpg

Rules:
No DDB!
No Soul theft!
No Time manipulation!

He get rest between each fight wink

Combatants-

1st: Maiev Shadowsong!

2nd: Thrall!

3rd: Kel'Thuzad!

4th: Kael'Thas!

5th: Vashj!

6th: Vaelastrasz!

Before anyone comment, I am not trying to have Ryu Hayabusa killed. I tried patching a fight up with as even fights as possible, going from easy to hard to hardest yes Stop pitting Ryubusa against Warcraft characters! chair weep

Violent2Dope
Wow, you guys don't know jack shit bout Ryu. He at least gets to 3, maybe even clears it.

Csdabest
Exactly^^^. Ryu is not all Speed, Strength, Uber sword, He has soo much crap in his Aresnal. I dont even think the guy who made his repsect thread put all the crap in his respect thread or even knew all of it.

shin_gear
Lol, SBP knew pretty much everything and posted things I would probably not have ever bothered to put despite being the Ryu fan I am. Besides when he made the thread all content from Sigma and NGII were not yet shown.

Speaking of which.......I shall smack myself for not putting the NGII demo in Hayabusa's respect thread. 313

Csdabest
He left out a shiz load from Old School Ninja Gaiden, back stories, and logs about Ryu and is Dragon Lineage

shin_gear
He talked about his lineage and posted OVAs of Ninja Gaiden which were based on the old school versions, but come on I think there's so much info from 3 or 4 games from the past to put...he probably did not play them either. You could at any time post info that has not been posted yet there. big grin

Diamond Kisses
Originally posted by Csdabest
He left out a shiz load from Old School Ninja Gaiden, back stories, and logs about Ryu and is Dragon Lineage

Then why do you stand here whining instead of adding it yourself, if it is of such dear value to you? Everyone is allowed to post information in a respect thread ermm

Originally posted by shin_gear
Stop pitting Ryubusa against Warcraft characters! chair weep

embarrasment

sad

Darth Extecute
I think he stops at 4..

Violent2Dope
Who is Kaelthalas? Remind me.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Who is Kaelthalas? Remind me.

blood elf prince, an incrediblly uber magic user, i would even put his magic skill near Illidans on a scale, since he also has access to most magics, although i dont think Shadow power is on his list, he has Arcane and elemental magic.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Burning thought
blood elf prince, an incrediblly uber magic user, i would even put his magic skill near Illidans on a scale, since he also has access to most magics, although i dont think Shadow power is on his list, he has Arcane and elemental magic. Oh right. I think he beats him. Ryu can't match his ninpo up with Kael's magic, but he is far superior in melee, and is fast enough to kill him.

Burning thought
Oh right. I think he beats him. Ryu can't match his ninpo up with Kael's magic, but he is far superior in melee, and is fast enough to kill him.

keal thus can teleport, shield himself...slow Ryu down...

no way is Ryu got any chance at all for sure

Violent2Dope
keal thus can teleport, shield himself...slow Ryu down...

no way is Ryu got any chance at all for sure Ryu can tele instantly, like the kinda tele where you just appear there. Then he uses TDS to kill him. Ryu can make a little shield of fire I think as well.

Burning thought
Ryu can tele instantly, like the kinda tele where you just appear there. Then he uses TDS to kill him. Ryu can make a little shield of fire I think as well.

kael'thus cannot tele instantly? pfff yes..he can

and ofcourse his got shields, and more spells to blast the guy to pieces.

Violent2Dope
kael'thus cannot tele instantly? pfff yes..he can

and ofcourse his got shields, and more spells to blast the guy to pieces. I didn't say he couldn't tele instantly. And Ryu has a fire shield that will hurt Kael if he gets close.

Spells like what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Burning thought
I didn't say he couldn't tele instantly. And Ryu has a fire shield that will hurt Kael if he gets close.

Spells like what? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arcane missles, Fireball, greater fireball, invisibility, sheep..tonnes of things, can control gravity, making people float,control nether energy, can mind control and can summon phonixes to help him.

Violent2Dope
Arcane missles, Fireball, greater fireball, invisibility, sheep..tonnes of things, can control gravity, making people float,control nether energy, can mind control and can summon phonixes to help him. Arcane missiles and the fireballs can be dodged, invisibility? How does it work? Sheep? How does sheep work? Never told me that. Make him float? Once again, HOW!? Mind control ain't workin on Ryu. Phoenixes? Fodder.

Burning thought
Arcane missiles and the fireballs can be dodged, invisibility? How does it work? Sheep? How does sheep work? Never told me that. Make him float? Once again, HOW!? Mind control ain't workin on Ryu. Phoenixes? Fodder.

fire beasts fodder, can he even hit them?

their homing so their not as easily dodged as you can imagine, invisibility and sheep works through magic, gravity works with a gesture.

Violent2Dope
fire beasts fodder, can he even hit them?

their homing so their not as easily dodged as you can imagine, invisibility and sheep works through magic, gravity works with a gesture. 1. Yeah, considering he's beaten similar and far more powerful creatures.

2. He can tele. And well no shit invisibility and sheep work thru magic.

Burning thought
1. Yeah, considering he's beaten similar and far more powerful creatures.

2. He can tele. And well no shit invisibility and sheep work thru magic.

1. like what?

2. what did you mean then how does it work? the guy just becomes invisible and cannot be seen..simple...and sheep turns you into a sheep..what you need to know

the way i see it, hes going to have a teleporting, invisible masterful magic user sending fire, summoning phoenixes and controlling gravity, hes going to be destryoed and even if hes actually lucy to hit kael'thus he finds out the guys got a shield up

Csdabest
Ryu Obliterates him with his Hadoken Ka mehameha blast. Ryu counters fireballs with his ice storm ninpo. Ryu has faced multiple invivible enemies at the same time during the course of his adventure in the game. They only became visible when they came out to attack. Ryu makews multiple copies of himself with Art of the Spirit clone and making it a 20 Ryu on a 1 Warcraft character fight. Ryu makes it to around 4 or 5 definetly maybe gets curbstomped at 6. He does has rest before each fight.

Csdabest
I dont know any counters for getting turned into a sheep. That has me stuck. But what will he do aginst a Huge dicintergration ray of death that doesnt really seem blockable. It instantly peirced and dicintergrated a battle ship with out being slowed down vapiruzing it instantly. With still force to be giving out. So yeah I think His Kamehameha Blast will do a number. Ryu has been proven to have Teleknesis so there is a still some telekentic thread. Ryu has basicly too much in his arsenal to really be defeated by someone who is only Masterful in one area

Violent2Dope
1. like what?

2. what did you mean then how does it work? the guy just becomes invisible and cannot be seen..simple...and sheep turns you into a sheep..what you need to know

the way i see it, hes going to have a teleporting, invisible masterful magic user sending fire, summoning phoenixes and controlling gravity, hes going to be destryoed and even if hes actually lucy to hit kael'thus he finds out the guys got a shield up 1. He fights intangible spirits for one, and he killed the Vigoor Emperor with the Dark Dragon Blade, Vigoor alone(who is weaker than DDB) split the earth in two.

2. Okay, sheep, does he make an incantation, does he wave his hand, does he do the hokey pokey, HOW DOES HE DO IT!?

Tele, Ryu has that, matter if fact, if he used the tele and izuna drop, Kael would fall. Fire? Ryu can do that easily. Phoenixes? FODDER. Gravity? That could potentially make Ryu lose this, tho he could tele out of it. Also, does he constantly have his shield up, or are you just assuming it's like Dr. Strange's(Who would shitstomp Kael) auto-shields?

Darth Extecute
Oh right. I think he beats him. Ryu can't match his ninpo up with Kael's magic, but he is far superior in melee, and is fast enough to kill him.

Kael'Thas can banish Ryu's physical existance out of the realm, but keep his spirit at place.. he thereafter can blast his spirit with an offensive ability and immensively damage Ryu.. As the banishment duration pass, Ryu will return with great injuries at both physical and spiritual injuries.. He can also summon a mighty phoenix and torch the entire battlefield in massive flames.. He can drain the magical essence of Ryu, causing him to be incapable of using his ninpo.. He's also capable of mind-controling of such a vast level, that not even magical objects specified to remove such effects cant help you.. He can also alter gravity and throw Ryu around as if he was a feather..

His magic if of such vast amount that he can bring Kil'Jaeden back to the physical realm.. Out of his own quote, he claim himself to be higher than both the Naaru's and Illidan in powers..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.