Cenarius v.s. Klarrann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sol Valentine
Klarrann
http://www.1nori.com/gallery/images/2007/01/Klarrann.jpg

v.s.

Cenarius
http://warcraft.net.ua/content/images/creat/cen1.jpg

Klarrann comes to the forest to rest after the war between the Goblins and Humans, but this time is sacred for te forests, and no human must tresspass during this period of time. As Klarrann rests and gazes at the river, a large animal stares down upon him. But it is a centaur.

Klarrann greets the centaur with respect, but no amount of respect will allow humans to come. The giant centaur pulls out a tree from it's roots, and swings it at Klarrann. Klarrann, confused at his attack, pulls out his idol in defense.

'Who are you, great centaur?' Asks Klarrann. 'I am the Guardian of the Forests, Cenarius, you have tresspassed during a time of great rest for the forests. You must face judgement.' said Cenarius, 'I greatly apologize for my folly, I will take my leave now.' Said Klarrann, he turns his back and prepares to leave, but then gets smacked away.

'FOOL!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU WALK THE FORESTS AND MOCK IT'S GREATNESS!!!!!! I WILL DESTROY YOU HERE AND NOW!!!!!!!!!!' Said Cenarius with a great voice. 'To this land shall come the savior that knows the answer...' Said Klarrann. Klarrann puts up his Idol, then prepares to face him...

Diamond Kisses
Does not sound like Cenarius, but Cenarius will conquer big grin

Sol Valentine
Cenarius wants COMPLETE peace and tranquility in the forests.

Remindme
Cenarius crushes Him, literally

Darth Extecute
Cenarius is the kind of demi-god who makes the second move.. rarely the first, and especially not in a situation as friendly illustrated as you did in the first post stick out tongue

However, this is a Cenarius victory.. I've seen Klarrann videos, but there isn't much he can do against this entity..

Sol Valentine
This time is called the Forest Rest. When all of nature comes together in peace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.