Shatterstar vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess we all have opinions. I think any hero can be killed by lots of different types of fighters. Anyone else think Shatty can go toe to toe.

llagrok
Originally posted by Wonder Man
roll eyes (sarcastic) I guess we all have opinions. I think any hero can be killed by lots of different types of fighters. Anyone else think Shatty can go toe to toe.

Shatterstar can cut him, but the Hulk would still win 10/10

Space M ummy

no chance in hell. Shatterstar could only cause scratches to the juggernaut. (jugs healed up instantaneously, mind you) Shatterstar plus all of Xforce could only make jugs angry.

The current WWH is way, waaaaaaay stronger and nastier than that version of jugs was. There's not an attack he could make that the hulk wouldn't instantly heal up from, and the hulk is substantially faster.

Shatterstar would be very, very dead in short order.

llagrok
Originally posted by Space M ummy
no chance in hell. Shatterstar could only cause scratches to the juggernaut. (jugs healed up instantaneously, mind you) Shatterstar plus all of Xforce could only make jugs angry.

The current WWH is way, waaaaaaay stronger and nastier than that version of jugs was. There's not an attack he could make that the hulk wouldn't instantly heal up from, and the hulk is substantially faster.

Shatterstar would be very, very dead in short order.

The Hulk isn't more durable though...

Space M ummy
Originally posted by llagrok
The Hulk isn't more durable though...

The hulk is actually incredibly durable, but that's not the point. Any cuts or what have you shatterstar would be able to inflict would be healed instantaneously.

(it's also worth noting that shatterstar's blades sort of canceled out jug's magic-based durability, as they were forged with a hybrid magic/tech process. basically PIS to allow him to cut jugs, but there it is. Jug's durability was LOWERED for that fight.)

The damage shatterstar is able to inflict is basically irrelevant to the hulk, because the hulk's healing factor is so high. Keep in mind WWH was able to WALK THROUGH a full on scream from black bolt. Shatterstar is screwed. Are you trying to say those blades cause substantially more damage than black bolt does?

Keep in mind also that the hulk is really, REALLY fast. shatterstar has enhanced agility, but so does the hulk, and hulk has a top speed of somewhere around 300mph.

Wonder Man
Well with those blades he might get a brain strike and use his mutant power to detach Hulks skull. That's one dead Hulk right.

Symmetric Chaos
Well with those blades he might get a brain strike and use his mutant power to detach Hulks skull. That's one dead Hulk right.

Nope.

Space M ummy

lol no. I think you need to read more hulk.

what part of "shatterstar can NOT inflict lethal damage to the hulk" is so hard to understand?

he has as much chance of "detaching hulk's skull" as he does of ripping hulk's arm off. That is to say, Zero. None whatsoever.

This fight would essentially start with hulk catching shatterstar in mid jump, swing, what have you- breaking his swords in half, then breaking shatterstar in half.

Or, even simpler- Thunderclap. KO. Dead Shatterstar.

Citizen V
Shatterstar?

Funny guy.

guy222
hulk ftw

Wonder Man
Selene steals bio life and she could prob. kill Hulkie.
Shatterstar's bio blast isn't as shabby as all that.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Doesn't matter is Shatterstar cuts WWH, all that will do is make him more angry then he already is and thus Shatterstar will get a beatdown. WWH 10/10.

CaptainStoic
Shatterstar is a funny guy, anyone ever see the time when Wolverine beat him in two panels?

Hulk wins this no sweat.

Space M ummy
Selene steals bio life and she could prob. kill Hulkie.
Shatterstar's bio blast isn't as shabby as all that.

Funny you should say that, since Selene attacked the hulk in a short story in Marvel Comics Presents back in the 90s, and got OWNED. BADLY.

Hulk wasn't even mad. he was just irritated.

Shatterstar's bio blast would do jack and shit to the hulk. He's taken worse without even NOTICING. Again, I point you to WWH simply walking through a full out assault by black bolt that carved out a crater the size of rhode island.

and shatterstar is supposed to do something?? laughing

this is an interesting exercise, but face it. there are just some beings that are too damn powerful for certain characters to take down.

Why not put Daredevil vs. Agamotto next time? he'd have just as much of a shot.

Wonder Man
Well i'd like to see someone else cut a full powered Juggernaut

SuperiorTech
I believe he cut juggs due to ghe nuture of his sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.