Anti - Life Entity vs. Solar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
How this goes?

Gecko4lif
solar goes down... hard...

Priest
Solar curbstops

guy222
Anti Life Entity

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ddd341bd1e.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f16ae72a2a.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b68652d8b7.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d419c5dd96.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.55fe4ec9aa.jpg

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
Anti Life Entity

http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.ddd341bd1e.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.f16ae72a2a.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b68652d8b7.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.d419c5dd96.jpg
http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.55fe4ec9aa.jpg
Dont f*ck with ALE
http://www.claymoreengraving.co.uk/images/bigGANGSTA219.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
One must pay attention to what is being written and thought by DS. He taps The Limitless might of primal magic thru etrigan and it mingles with his own might. Thus implying the two are nearly even. DS own power and the might of PRIMAL magic. They hold the Ale and all it does is flex, and releases itself. A small fraction of the power of the ALE will fulfill ALL of DS dreams. Do we all know his dreams? Like to rule creation.

Erik-Lensherr
This are pretty much the best feats that ALE has shown us aswell as a few statements describing it's power:

Metron's reaction when he meets the ALE, also calling it a being of limitless power :

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Ale006.jpg

Darkseid merges with Etrigan's power (limitless source of pure nature) and is defeated easily, with Darkseid saying that the creature is stronger than he ever dared dream and that only a small fraction of its power would fulfill all his heart's desires:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Ale017.jpg

Look at what powers Fate pools in order to defeat the ALE:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Ale018.jpg

But even being near-Omnipotent to the point where he almost went mad, the ALE was still more powerfull than them:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Ale021.jpg

ALE for the win.

Galan007
The ALE never actually did too much on panel that impressed me...

Certain characters may have called it a source of limitlesss power -- But various characters also referred to Solar as the literal "God", so you can see how much that means. srsly

Anyhow,

The ALE didn't have enough power to break out of it's own dimension, under it's own power, -- In fact, killing the ALE required the destruction of it's dimension.

Solar created/destroyed UniverseS like nothing.

IMO,

Solar ftw.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
The ALE never actually did too much on panel that impressed me...

Certain characters may have called it a source of limitlesss power -- But various characters also referred to Solar as the literal "God", so you can see how much that means. srsly

Anyhow,

The ALE didn't have enough power to break out of it's own dimension, under it's own power, -- In fact, killing the ALE required the destruction of it's dimension.

Solar created/destroyed UniverseS like nothing.

IMO,

Solar ftw.

That isn't the way it seemed to me. It seemed like the ALE didn't have the smarts to break out. Or don't you think DS or Dr. Fate with the ALE entities power would easily be able to break out of said dimension. Think about it for a second and let it sink in.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That isn't the way it seemed to me. It seemed like the ALE didn't have the smarts to break out. Or don't you think DS or Dr. Fate with the ALE entities power would easily be able to break out of said dimension. It's irrevelent to this debate any way you look at it -- Tell me what the ALE actually did on panel that puts it above Solar. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's irrevelent to this debate any way you look at it -- Tell me what the ALE actually did on panel that puts it above Solar. smile

Um, The Cinque of power destroyed a reality. ANd yet thier power was nothing compared to the ALE. the best they could do was push it back a lil and run from it. Solar at best is also universal. But we know the cinque was more than universal. They were tapping NABU"s power. Nabu>>Solar. And the The Source>>>Solar.

Galan007
Solar at best is also universal. It's funny how you know nothing about the characters you debate -- Especially when you try to argue them.

Solar.... Universal "at best"..... laughing out loud

This is why I don't like debating with you btw. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's funny how you know nothing about the characters you debate -- Especially when you try to argue them.

Solar.... Universal "at best"..... laughing out loud

This is why I don't like debating with you btw. smile

Ok, Well enlighten. I didn't read any where in the respect thread of him creating a mutliverse or destroying one. Please do, enlighten me. Show me a scan of him being more than a universal being. LOL.

Galan007
Ok, Well enlighten. I didn't read any where in the respect thread of him creating a mutliverse or destroying one. Please do, enlighten me. Show me a scan of him being more than a universal being. LOL. The fact that he was creating UniverseS as an afterthought?

Not saying Solar takes this 10/10 -- But I think he would take the majority for sure. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fact that he was creating UniverseS as an afterthought?

Not saying Solar takes this 10/10 -- But I think he would take the majority for sure. smile
Ok, Well Parallax was creating alternate time lines without effort. At the SAME TIME. I find to be multiversal, one has to create a multiverse. Or at least two or three universes at one time. Now I never said solar can't win. Cuz he is far smarter than the ALE. I just made the point that the ALE in another more capable character's hands would have solar on the broken battered list. As I said before many times, The ALE is an idiot when looking at the grand cosmic scheme of things.

Galan007
The ALE is an idiot when looking at the grand cosmic scheme of things. Which is one of the reasons why Solar takes this, imo. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Which is one of the reasons why Solar takes this, imo. smile

I totally agree. WHich is a point I tried to argue months ago. THat the ALE is a pretty dimwitted cosmic being.

Galan007
I totally agree. WHich is a point I tried to argue months ago. THat the ALE is a pretty dimwitted cosmic being. For sure.

In terms of sheer power, we know it's pretty damn tough -- Simply because darkseid, , would have still been able to easily rule his dimension.

Though that in itself speaks volumes about how powerful the ALE was -- My point is that the Entity itself never really impressed me on panel.

Showing more intelligence would have been a good way for us to see what the ALE could really do... But then again, it may have been unstoppable if it were smarter. srsly

But as is, Solar would beat it, me thinks. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
For sure.

In terms of sheer power, we know it's pretty damn tough -- Simply because darkseid, , would have still been able to easily rule his dimension.

Though that in itself speaks volumes about how powerful the ALE was -- My point is that the Entity itself never really impressed me on panel.

Showing more intelligence would have been a good way for us to see what the ALE could really do... But then again, it may have been unstoppable if it were smarter. srsly

But as is, Solar would beat it, me thinks. smile
ONe has to wonder tho if Solar possesses the right kind of power and raw power that the cinque was tapping. ANd if he does, does he know how to beat the ALE? Dr. Fate is a monster when it comes to knowlege. I see Solar accidently collapsing a universe to escape the ALE and winning via BFR.

Galan007
ONe has to wonder tho if Solar possesses the right kind of power and raw power that the cinque was tapping. ANd if he does, does he know how to beat the ALE? Dr. Fate is a monster when it comes to knowlege. I see Solar accidently collapsing a universe to escape the ALE and winning via BFR. I won't speculate,

But Solar does have knowledge, and the ability to manipulate, ALL types of energy -- With that ability plus the "knowledge of your opponent" rule, Solar should be able to exploit the ALE in a similiar fashion.

But as you said.... BFR is always an option. stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Ok, Well Parallax was creating alternate time lines without effort. At the SAME TIME. I find to be multiversal, one has to create a multiverse. Or at least two or three universes at one time. Now I never said solar can't win. Cuz he is far smarter than the ALE. I just made the point that the ALE in another more capable character's hands would have solar on the broken battered list. As I said before many times, The ALE is an idiot when looking at the grand cosmic scheme of things.

Wait a minute, weren't you the one who said Darkseid beats Odin because Darkseid has hurt multiversal beings and Odin hasn't?

Who has Darkseid hurt that has created a multiverse?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Wait a minute, weren't you the one who said Darkseid beats Odin because Darkseid has hurt multiversal beings and Odin hasn't?

Who has Darkseid hurt that has created a multiverse?

Mordue is universal. GDS DS beat Mordru and the TIme trapper. Current DS beat GDS DS. Also, DS has created multiple realities on his own. ANd he is superior to the multiversal power of Eclipso. As a matter of fact, eclipso has coveted DS own power and body for years now. Even in male form. And DS has hurt mulitversal beings. SO what are you talking about? Spectre, Anti-Monitor.

batdude123

Who has Darkseid hurt that has created a multiverse? Teh Spectre. duryes

Endless Mike
Darkseid didn't beat the Time Trapper, he beat a Controller who was posing as the Time Trapper. The real Time Trapper gave him a portion of his power.

When did Mordru, Eclipso, Anti - Monitor, or Spectre ever create a multiverse?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Darkseid didn't beat the Time Trapper, he beat a Controller who was posing as the Time Trapper. The real Time Trapper gave him a portion of his power.

When did Mordru, Eclipso, Anti - Monitor, or Spectre ever create a multiverse?

Spectre is beyond a multiverse. He's omniversal. Eclipso was the first wrath. ANti-monitor had the power of a multiverse. Then he absorbed the power of another. For the record I dont' remember the LT creating an multiverses either, and we know he's more than multiversal. MOrdrue is equal to Nabu. Nabu is superior to kismet. Kismet is equal to Eternity. Eternity is multiversal.

Mr Master
For the record I dont' remember the LT creating an multiverses either,

and we know he's more than multiversal.

That's because he held and manipulated the embodiments/guardians
of Two MegaverseS in one hand, like the toys of a child.

It's not LT's job to create realities anyway.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mr Master
That's because he held and manipulated the embodiments/guardians
of Two MegaverseS in one hand, like the toys of a child.

It's not LT's job to create realities anyway.

Just making a point. ONe doesn't need to create a multiverse to be multiversal. But one should be able to rule over one or many. To date, Only the Spectre and LT have the authority to rule over and all property with in thier wrealms.

Endless Mike
You didn't answer my question.

You said in order for someone to be multiversal, they had to have created a multiverse. Are you changing your mind now?

nvrbeenwthagirl
You didn't answer my question.

You said in order for someone to be multiversal, they had to have created a multiverse. Are you changing your mind now?

Spectre had a creation blast in Crisis. Stronger than all of DC. Enough to wipe out all of it. Next.

Endless Mike
That's not creating a multiverse.

According to your definition, Living Tribunal, Spectre, HOTU, Anti - Monitor, etc. aren't multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's not creating a multiverse.

According to your definition, Living Tribunal, Spectre, HOTU, Anti - Monitor, etc. aren't multiversal.

No. According to me, all of them are beyond multiversal. And they have shown as such. THe AM actually had the power of the AMuniversewich was equal to the multiverse. Spectre has beaten multiversal beings. THe LT has held megaverses in his hand like toys. HOTU is iffy. It only destroyed a universe. But it did pwn the LT. SO it's at least omniversal. But for the sake of this thread, i wanted to see proof that solar was multiversal, since My statement that he was universal was shot down.

Endless Mike
You stated that to be multiversal, one must create a multiverse. None of those beings have created a multiverse. Therefore, by your own reasoning, they are not multiversal.

Either you must agree or you must change your definition of multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You stated that to be multiversal, one must create a multiverse. None of those beings have created a multiverse. Therefore, by your own reasoning, they are not multiversal.

Either you must agree or you must change your definition of multiversal.

Some of them aren't. Some of them are omniversal. And you are aguing what?

Endless Mike
I'm arguing that Solar is multiversal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm arguing that Solar is multiversal.

He isn't.

Endless Mike
Not according to your definition (creating a multiverse). But then, neither are the Spectre, LT, HOTU, Eclipso, Anti - Monitor, etc. either.

Mr Master
HOTU is iffy. It only destroyed a universe.

doh You're back on this again?

But it did pwn the LT. SO it's at least omniversal.

What it makes it Omniversal,
is the fact that it erased and re-created Marvel.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

The LT feat, just gives it a bigger boost.

nvrbeenwthagirl
doh You're back on this again?

What it makes it Omniversal,
is the fact that it erased and re-created Marvel.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Marvel_Universe

The LT feat, just gives it a bigger boost.
Doesn't take much to erase marvel. All one has to do is erase the 616.

Mr Master
Doesn't take much to erase marvel. All one has to do is erase the 616.

Really?

How many cats have erased 616?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Really?

How many cats have erased 616?

It is just one universe right? according to you you kill 616, you kill all of marvel. So one doesn't have to have omninversal power to kill marvel's omniverse right? I still don't see how one can erase the 616 with jasper in it. say for instance the UN. How can it erase the multiverse with jaspers in it?

Mr Master
It is just one universe right? according to you you kill 616, you kill all of marvel. So one doesn't have to have omninversal power to kill marvel's omniverse right?

See that's where your mistaken friend.

If erasing 616 was such a breeze in the wind,
lots of cats would be credited with such a feat.

But I asked you, "how many cats have erased 616?"

And the answer is 4, only 4 individuals have been able to that.

1. Sis-Neg (was god)
2. Genis/Entropy (Marvel's recycler)
3. THOTI (was god)
4. Alien Entity (embodiment of Marvel)

That's it,

these cats below have been able to affect the Prime Reality:

Thanos with a CCU became 616.
Jaspers became 616.
Magus with an Incomplete IG merged 616 with a copy of 616.
Wanda Remade 616.

You see, it's not as easy as you thought.

616 embodies the essence of Eternity/Infinity's Totality (power of the Multiverse)
616 is the foundation of the Omniverse.
616 is the source from which all of Marvel flows. (in terms of UniverseS)

So one has to be quite powerful to erase 616 evidently.

616 is not just one common Universe, by any stretch of the imagination.

I still don't see how one can erase the 616 with jasper in it. say for instance the UN. How can it erase the multiverse with jaspers in it?

But Jaspers is not a guardian of Reality.

Jaspers is immune to nullification,
so Jaspers would survive withIN his Warp. (whatever the scale)
But unless Jaspers has Warped the Multiverse,
the Multiverse will suffer nullification due to the UN.

nvrbeenwthagirl
See that's where your mistaken friend.

If erasing 616 was such a breeze in the wind,
lots of cats would be credited with such a feat.

But I asked you, "how many cats have erased 616?"

And the answer is 4, only 4 individuals have been able to that.

1. Sis-Neg (was god)
2. Genis/Entropy (Marvel's recycler)
3. THOTI (was god)
4. Alien Entity (embodiment of Marvel)

That's it,

these cats below have been able to affect the Prime Reality:

Thanos with a CCU became 616.
Jaspers became 616.
Magus with an Incomplete IG merged 616 with a copy of 616.
Wanda Remade 616.

You see, it's not as easy as you thought.

616 embodies the essence of Eternity/Infinity's Totality (power of the Multiverse)
616 is the foundation of the Omniverse.
616 is the source from which all of Marvel flows. (in terms of UniverseS)

So one has to be quite powerful to erase 616 evidently.

616 is not just one common Universe, by any stretch of the imagination.

But Jaspers is not a guardian of Reality.

Jaspers is immune to nullification,
so Jaspers would survive withIN his Warp. (whatever the scale)
But unless Jaspers has Warped the Multiverse,
the Multiverse will suffer nullification due to the UN.

If jaspers exist, then the wipe isn't complete. thus the writing is a bit off to me. I thought you once said that no one could erase the universe that MJJ was in. I argued that mxy would beat jaspers by simply erasing the 616. You said Nothing could erase jaspers' universe. Of course i failed to say that Mxy could just unmake everything so that there was nothing to warp. But that was a different argument. back to the subject, The UN shouldn't be able to erase the 616 according to you. and it has. and it is less than the IG according to you. So the iG should be able to erase the 616 as well.

Mr Master
If jaspers exist, then the wipe isn't complete. thus the writing is a bit off to me.

What writing?

Jaspers wasn't alive when the UN remade the Multiverse.

I thought you once said that no one could erase the universe that MJJ was in. I argued that mxy would beat jaspers by simply erasing the 616. You said Nothing could erase jaspers' universe. Of course i failed to say that Mxy could just unmake everything so that there was nothing to warp. But that was a different argument.

I agreed with you,
no power below Jaspers should be able to erase the Universe Jaspers is in.

Actually let me re-phrase that,
no power below Jaspers should be able to erase the are Jaspers' has Warped.

His Warp is not Universal or greater right off the bat,
it expands at an exponential rate, but it starts at the scale of his own body,
and then grows from there.

back to the subject, The UN shouldn't be able to erase the 616 according to you. and it has. and it is less than the IG according to you. So the iG should be able to erase the 616 as well.

The IG can surely erase 616, like I stated, Thanos became the 616 Reality.

Now Jaspers wasn't alive when the UN erased 616 as I mentioned,
so that's why 616 was erased along with the Multiverse.

And again, even if Jaspers was there,
if his Warp at that specific point in time was let's say just at a city size or Global,
then the rest of the Universe would've been erased save that city or Planet.

It's not the first time a single Planet has survived the implosion of a Universe,
in the Entity Arc (not Alien Entity) a What If,
Humans/Mutaunts evolved to their peak in an Alternate Reality,
they began smacking up Abstracts
and when Eternity & Death (the Totality of that Reality) left that Universe,
the Universe imploded into basically nothingness,
but the Planet the evolved Humans were in, survived,
because the Humans themselves protected it withIN a shell with their minds.

The Mutants died, because they had merged with Eternity/Death,
so when Eternity/Death stepped into a neighboring Void,
Eternity/Death created a New Universe from nothingness,
the Mutants were erased in this process.

Galan007
My problem with THOTI had always been people claiming it erased MultiverseS, when all that was mentioned concerning 'verses' in THE END, was A Universe.

But since the death of the 616 Universe results in the destruction of every other Universe in Marvel, it makes perfect sense now.

Afterall,
If you dry up the infinite ocean -- You subsequently dry up EVERY infinite lake/river diverging from it. thumb up

Mr Master
My problem with THOTI had always been people claiming it erased MultiverseS, when all that was mentioned concerning 'verses' in THE END, was A Universe.

Actually G,
it was never stated anywhere that it was "A" Universe.

You won't find anywhere,
"A" Universe or "1" Universe or a "Single" Universe, or "One" Universe.

You will find "THE" Universe. (as in The Marvel Universe)

But besides that,
it was clearly stated on panel that more that "One" Universe was involved in the End:

Here Vishnu states that Aknehaten originated from the PAST of 616:
(Another Universe/TImeline that's connected to 616)

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7856/thoi4vl7.th.jpg
"Odd, that Lord Horus arrives late to a meet concerning dire peril emanating Ancient Egypt"

"Ancient Egypt" is still in existence in some Timeline,

4321 Timeline to be exact.
..............................................................................................

Zeus summoning the rest of the Pantheons from other Timelines,

Like Horus:

http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/9029/thotiwq3.th.jpg
"Tis also THIER Universe (like 4321) that be imperiled"

And Thanos says,

"meanwhile Doctor Doom was also having HIS Universe (616) badly shaken"
..............................................................................................

It also tells us that Horus came from Akhenaten's Reality (whatever it may be)
But more importantly, it separates Doom's Reality (where the End is taking place)
with Horus' (where Akhenaten is from)

Btw,

this is what Thanos was referring to when he said,
"Doom was also having HIS Universe Badly Shaken"

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/3011/coty2.th.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6697/co2gf7.th.jpg

But since the death of the 616 Universe results in the destruction of every other Universe in Marvel, it makes perfect sense now.

Afterall,
If you dry up the infinite ocean -- You subsequently dry up EVERY infinite lake/river diverging from it.

That's an absolute fact. yes

Galan007
Actually G,
it was never stated anywhere that it was "A" Universe.

You won't find anywhere,
"A" Universe or "1" Universe or a "Single" Universe, or "One" Universe.

You will find "THE" Universe. (as in The Marvel Universe) THE Universe was used in the singular sense, describing one Universe -- The fact that Thanos destroyed ALL Marvel isn't what I commented, .

I merely stated that ALL of Marvel was described as one Universe, in THE END. stick out tongue

Mr Master
THE Universe was used in the singular sense, describing one Universe -- The fact that Thanos destroyed ALL Marvel isn't what I commented, .

I merely stated that ALL of Marvel was described as one Universe, in THE END. stick out tongue

thumb up Oh and uh, stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.