Hulk vs. Mazinkaiser

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TricksterPriest
Can Hulk defeat the devil machine? Can Mazinkaiser defeat the green titan?

For the sake of fairness, Hulk's size has been increased to approximately Mazinkaiser's height.

Hulk starts out angry, because the 49ers got murdered by the NY Giants. ......Sue me, I'm very pissed at my team for today's loss. miffed

Anyways, IKU ZE! (LET'S GO!)

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Can Hulk defeat the devil machine? Can Mazinkaiser defeat the green titan?

For the sake of fairness, Hulk's size has been increased to approximately Mazinkaiser's height.

Hulk starts out angry, because the 49ers got murdered by the NY Giants. ......Sue me, I'm very pissed at my team for today's loss. miffed

Anyways, IKU ZE! (LET'S GO!)

Who is this guy?

TricksterPriest
http://www.hobbystuff4u.com/images/gds6290_600_01.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazinkaiser_(robot)

Soljer
Anime?

TricksterPriest
shifty It started in an anime, but there is a Mazinger manga series.

Fire Ninja
Hulk loses this one man.

Soljer
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
shifty It started in an anime, but there is a Mazinger manga series.

Which is also disallowed by Tron, even if pr normally looks the other way...

TricksterPriest
The forum is somewhat stale. Pardon me for trying to liven it up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
With a character few have ever heard of and even fewer care about. Good idea.

Harry Fingerman
Huc smash puny machine.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
WWH ftw.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Huc smash puny machine.

Said 'puny machine' has never been defeated. It's never even been hurt. The New Z alloy is practically indestructible. It's at least planet-buster level in power.

psycho gundam
KAISER KNUCKLE!!!

Bouboumaster
Hulk would proove that nothing is unindestructible.

tjcoady
I thought this was the gun demon that Tommy took out with the help of Catwoman, Etrigan, and the Ace of Winchesters in "Hitman," that also just showed up in "Checkmate," and I got really, really excited to debate the idea.

sad, now.

Galvaclaw
It's also self healing. Though it's never been needed because nothing damages it.

Mazinkaiser also has a limitless well of power to draw from. It's no Gaogaigar or Gurren lagann but it's an extremly powerful super robot.

Bad Ash231
Machines can't stop Huc.

Estacado
Huc has destroyed machines before.He will do it again!

Galvaclaw
And Mazinkaiser has beat up giant green monsters before. What's your point?

Estacado
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
And Mazinkaiser has beat up giant green monsters before. What's your point?
Have you seen how angry is Huc nowdays?

Galvaclaw
Have you seen how hot blooded Koji is?

Estacado
Strange said that Huc is angrier then ever before.....

The Fake Macoy
Mazinkaiser is way above the Hulk, especially at full power. Hulk loses this one badly.

Switch 07
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Mazinkaiser is way above the Hulk, especially at full power. Hulk loses this one badly. Huc smash... no expression

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Switch 07
Huc get smashed... no expression

Fixed. doped

and this is why Mazinkaiser smashes Huc.

GG5SIOPfBjk

Atsuo tsukame Deviru Mashin Majinkaisaa
Shoi no yuushi da omae no deban da
Matte itaze Deviru Mashin Majinkaisaa
Sono Pawaa de sekai mamotte ikun da
Majinkaisaa

Grab the tomorrow Devil Machine Mazinkaiser
The gallant figure of victory, it's your turn
Don't stop Devil Machine Mazinkaiser
Protect the world with that power
Mazinkaiser!

rock

Bad Ash231
Huc is unsmashable!

Hannibal-Lector
Yeah... Im gonna go with the big robot thing... People for some reason have the mentality that machines are weak and comics and dont like the idea of superheros being put down by them... but guess waht... it happens...

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
Yeah... Im gonna go with the big robot thing... People for some reason have the mentality that machines are weak and comics and dont like the idea of superheros being put down by them... but guess waht... it happens...

Western robots? Sure, it does look bad to be put down by a robot. But anime robots? That's another type of horse. And Super Robots are the top tier of anime robots.

Hell, Ideon destroyed the universe, Shin Getter Robo one-shots planets, Mazinkaiser is practically invulnerable, the ZOE orbital frames are border-line Super Robots, G Gundam's mechs use ki power, etc.

Super Robots are the kind of mecha that get to break the rules of physics, use the insane technology, bust planets, have unlimited power and no upper limit on durability/strength, and ever since Mazinger Z, have their pilots yell out the attack they are making. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.