starship troopers(hosted)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tuskorn
okay everyone im new to these here forums but i want to host something so i made this up first make a bio. example

name: colonal fenix

Appearance: tan skin, thick armor

field:soldier

Personality:serious

equipment(only 4 things,you are given rations and a cam radio): automatic lancer,two frags,one revolver pistol and a disk nade(sticks to things)
quick bio:
(this is my character btw)
also we are obviously fighting the bug creatures from the movie if someone can name them id like that and i want at least 5 people to be with me you can join at anytime you want but try to work yourself in
so someone sign on b4 this dies. Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
Before you are allowed to make a thread for the RP, you have to post your idea in this thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=374589&pagenumber=97#post9691446

Once Ushgarak says you have permission to make this, then you can make a thread about this.

tuskorn
oh okay thanks i dont want to get in trouble already

Dan Westfall
If this does get accepted im interested.

This will be my bio.
Name: Dan Westfall

Appearance: Scruffy looking young man with an brisk shave, pink colored american skin, brown hair, green eyes

Field: Tac. Ops.

Personality: Goof most of the time

Equipment: I would like to trade my lancer for a shotgun or a High Cal. Sniper if thats ok.

BTW, they didn't go into to much detail about the bugs but here they are and here is a basic outline of what they do. (I have a nik name for most.)

Arachnid-The soldier and core part of the bug forces. Uses its powerful jaw and pointy mandibles to literally tear apart enemies.

Wasp(Nik)-A horrifying flying tyrant that uses its wings and legs as lethal wpns.

Beetle(Nik)-Brain Bugs personal support bug(also valuable fodder on the field)

Fire Giant(Nik)-A gigantic bug that shoots a liquid fire/plasma substance from its head. Small arms fire is very ineffective.

Brain Bug-A fat nasty looking creature that sucks the life and information out of somebody from their brain.

If you haven't seen Starship Troopers 2, there is a new bug in that
resembles an ant, and produces larvae that basically assimilate/take control of a human host and use it to steathely deceive and kill other non-infested humans.

Sorry if this was unnecessary.

Peach
This thread's been dead for over 5 months.

Dan Westfall
I didnt notice

Dan Westfall
I seem to be a failure at noticing things lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.