AWE BLOOPERS FiNaLLy OUT!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PirateDiva
And they are Hilarious and rather long...about 5 Minutes worth!!! eek!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KI5NaNN7Chg

PirateDiva
LMAO! LMAO LMAO LMAO!! laughing

JOHNNY IS SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! These were hilarious!

and bloopers from Deleted scenes were included too...though none were Sparrabeth sad

Oh My POOR JOHNNY ate sh*t when he swung from the rope i just wanted to hug him and rub his boo boo!!

LMAO FUZZY WUZZY WAS A BEAR!!!!!!!! laughing

PirateDiva
If i were that goat i would have turned a Smack a Big Wet Kiss on Johnny!! How dare he turn away from him.... DOESNT IT KNOW THAT MILLIONS OF GIRLS WOULD KILL TO BE IN THAT GOATS PLACE!!! lol

sailorleo
gah! norrie had like 2 secs of screen time, i don't know whether to be happy or depressed...

*goes to write her Norrington spinoff which will go directly to DVD*

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
*pats sailor* it's alright... you have him already anyway.. yes

Hollander has an adorable laugh lol...

Johnny laughs cute... *sigh*

geoffrey was funny lol...

lol they were all so cute! I'm totally getting that vid one way or another!

they look like they were all having so much fun.. happy

and I wish I was that goat too lol diva... and aww.. poor johnny fell!.. must've hurt a lot.. hmm *huggles johnny*

lovethemtigers
i love the bloopers.....they were better than the movie.....Johnny and Geoffrey are so funny! I love seeing them like that...

IheartPocky
They all have very awesome laughs.

Tramps Lady
esspecially orlibig grin

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by lovethemtigers
i love the bloopers.....they were better than the movie.....Johnny and Geoffrey are so funny! I love seeing them like that...

I agree!

zac_depp_is_luv
Those were awesome! so much better than the first two! "Can't cuss in a disney film, mate" lmao thats what we've been saying all along!!!

Sifzensinril
Originally posted by JCapt Jaeh_K.S
I agree!
I agree too

zac_depp_is_luv
ivw watched it 3 times already...

PirateDiva
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
Those were awesome! so much better than the first two! "Can't cuss in a disney film, mate" lmao thats what we've been saying all along!!!

i love how he says it so innocently too and smiles...lol...he is sooo cute!!!

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by zac_depp_is_luv
ivw watched it 3 times already...

lol.. me twice.. I have yet to watch it again lol..

JCapt Jaeh_K.S
Originally posted by PirateDiva
i love how he says it so innocently too and smiles...lol...he is sooo cute!!!

*sigh* he is.. he really is..

Ericadawn
Aww, I loved the Speckettness, but I wish there had been more Jack. His bloopers in DMC were awesome especially "Thanks, dear."

!!tangerines!!
'Fuzzy Wuzzy Wuzz a bear
Fuzzy Wuzzy Had no hair'
I havent been able to stop saying that ever scince i first watched them lol. smile

willofthewisp
I can't get over the fun Johnny and Tom look like they're having. And Geoffrey is hilarious! I know Keira said it was confusing making this movie, but I bet it was also a lot of fun.

!!tangerines!!
You can see from all the bloopers in all 3 movies that they all had heaps of fun making it.
I envy them

PirateDiva
oh me too!! I wish i could have been a part of the movies...i have a friend who was actually in the movie gets a whole 4 seconds of in the face camera time! when i was watching DMC for the 1st time i was like "OMG I KNOW HER!!!!"

AudioHeart
lol not to mention...again that they're HILARIOUS, apparantly Beckett can't catch lol laughing out loud

SelinaAndBruce
Thanks guys those were really funny!!! lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.