current punisher verse Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
this is prior to capts death.

no prep match who wins.

Soljer
What do you mean by current Punisher? What the f**k??

Battlehammer
punisher got a little up grade.

He has a new suit which grants him a number of new abilities. such as a degree of super strength, durability, maybe a few others.

he pritty bad ass at the moment

Soljer
Wrong.

Get your info from the comics, not the respect thread. The Venomech symbiont was a temporary thing for the WWH tie-in.

Current Punisher:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6572/punishernk4.jpg

If you wanted to make a Venomech Punisher versus Captain America thread, go for it.

However, just because Punisher drives a tank in his latest issue doesn't mean he comes to battle with one on the forum. The Venomech symbiont would fall under 'prep.'

masterbruce
Originally posted by Battlehammer
punisher got a little up grade.

He has a new suit which grants him a number of new abilities. such as a degree of super strength, durability, maybe a few others.

he pritty bad ass at the moment Punisher wins then, he was badass anyways

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Soljer
Wrong.

Get your info from the comics, not the respect thread. The Venomech symbiont was a temporary thing for the WWH tie-in.

Current Punisher:
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6572/punishernk4.jpg

I own the comic..............

I did not get it from the respect thread at all.

I don't recall them stating in the issue that he only had it for the issue. Hell that was the latest issue of punisher to come out if not mistaken.

Soljer
Hell that was the latest issue of punisher to come out if not mistaken.

However, just because Punisher drives a tank in his latest issue doesn't mean he comes to battle with one on the forum. The Venomech symbiont would fall under 'prep.'

Citizen V
It WAS only for one issue, as the damage sustained was permanent and it couldn't regenerate like the venom suit.

Battlehammer

tanks different though.

punisher suit is simply a new suit. new suit would be a current upgrade such as spiderman organic stingers or when he was iron spider.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Citizen V
It WAS only for one issue, as the damage sustained was permanent and it couldn't regenerate like the venom suit.

ill have to re read the issue. I don't recall it being simply for that fight.

Battlehammer
since there a chance it may have only been for that single issue I will change the rules of the thread

Now it punisher with his venomech suit vs capt

Soljer
Originally posted by Citizen V

That too - thought it seemed clear that it wasn't compromised wholly, I mean, it wasn't destroyed during the fight or anything, just severely weakened.

Battlehammer
That too - thought it seemed clear that it wasn't compromised wholly, I mean, it wasn't destroyed during the fight or anything, just severely weakened.

what I got from it was that it could only take so much damage during a battle. Though I figured after the battle it could either be repaired or slowly repair it self.

endrict
Vs or versus, not verse..

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I own the comic..............

I did not get it from the respect thread at all.

I don't recall them stating in the issue that he only had it for the issue. Hell that was the latest issue of punisher to come out if not mistaken.

Whats the issue? Anyway, I think Frank wins.

Switch 07
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Whats the issue? Anyway, I think Frank wins.
Wrong.

Alfheim
since there a chance it may have only been for that single issue I will change the rules of the thread

Now it punisher with his venomech suit vs capt
Punisher wins 8/10 no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.