Granny Goodness vs Aunt May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evolve
GG gets a portion of the ALE. Aunt May gets a portion of the PC.

PRAYERRUN
ummm aunt may for the win?

tjcoady
I assume they receive portions of the Anti Life Equation and the Power Cosmic that puts them on an equal footing?

Granny wins, then, pretty easily. She's more used to handling power and fights on a day to day basis. Aunt May... does not.

Although, maybe Aunt May could defeat her through the power of love.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by tjcoady
I assume they receive portions of the Anti Life Equation and the Power Cosmic that puts them on an equal footing?

Granny wins, then, pretty easily. She's more used to handling power and fights on a day to day basis. Aunt May... does not.

Although, maybe Aunt May could defeat her through the power of love. AUnt May is unstoppable with the power cosmic.

starking
Originally posted by HueyFreeman
AUnt May is unstoppable without the power cosmic. Fixed

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by tjcoady

Although, maybe Aunt May could defeat her through the power of love.

Golden Oldie feeds that pig Twinkies, Granny forfeits. May wins. roll eyes (sarcastic)

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Evolve
GG gets a portion of the ALE. Aunt May gets a portion of the PC. old lady orgy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.