Nova, Quaser, Superskrull and Ronan vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Sulver surfer

Can they take down the narly one?

llagrok
Can, probably would.

Gecko4lif
Who doesnt make it?

Photon009
Definitely would. This is a slaughter. Ronan and Super Skrull together alone could give Surfer a run for his money, as could Quasar alone, and Nova alone would beat Surfer.

llagrok
Nova would do that?

Based on what?

Beating a weakened Annihilus?

Gecko4lif
I doubt highly Sskrull could make too much of a diffrence

He did impress me in annhilation but not to that extent

llagrok
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Couldn't make a difference?

Gee, you aren't an idiot.

Ouallada
Team would win a huge majority. Quasar (assuming Wendell) and annihilation Nova would take this even without the other two.

Photon009
Originally posted by llagrok
Nova would do that?

Based on what?

Beating a weakened Annihilus?

Um, Annihilus wasnt the only one that was weakened from that blast. Nova was hit with the same damn blast from Galactus, and on top of shielding himself he also had to shield Phyla and Peter Quill. So it's safe to assume they were weakened the same amount, (if anything Nova was actually more weakened), and Nova still beat Annihilus with the Quantum Bands with just a little bit of help from Phyla. Keep in mind, Annihilus even before getting the Q-Bands totally destroyed Quasar, someone whose roughly on par with the Silver Surfer by himself.

Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Super Skrull even before his amazing showings in Annihilation has had some really great showings. The only place he has bad showings in is when he fights the FF cause he has to job otherwise he'd destroy them easily. He's given Captain Marvel Genis and Surfer good fights by himself on more than one occasion. He will make a difference, even though only 1 (Nova) or 2 (any pair) of these 4 are needed to give Surfer a massive beatdown.

lordboo
annihilus didnt have the q/bands when nova beat him,they had gone to phla by that ime.

llagrok
Originally posted by Photon009
Um, Annihilus wasnt the only one that was weakened from that blast. Nova was hit with the same damn blast from Galactus, and on top of shielding himself he also had to shield Phyla and Peter Quill. So it's safe to assume they were weakened the same amount, (if anything Nova was actually more weakened), and Nova still beat Annihilus with the Quantum Bands with just a little bit of help from Phyla. Keep in mind, Annihilus even before getting the Q-Bands totally destroyed Quasar, someone whose roughly on par with the Silver Surfer by himself.

That's true, it was unfair of me to disregard Nova protecting them from the blast. Good point. But Nova himself mentioned that it was due to Annihilus' constant blabbering.

It was a bit weird that Annihilus didn't attack him either...

nimbus006
This is a very unfair match. Quasar, Nova, or Ronan alone will give Surfer at least some trouble. The three of them together + SS would take 10/10 against Surfer. It's just way to much power.

Quasar alone= 7/10 Surfer

Nova alone= 8/10 Surfer

Ronan alone = 9/10 Surfer

SuperSkrull alone= 10/10 Surfer

4 of them together= 10/10 Team

Photon009
Originally posted by nimbus006
This is a very unfair match. Quasar, Nova, or Ronan alone will give Surfer at least some trouble. The three of them together + SS would take 10/10 against Surfer. It's just way to much power.

Quasar alone= 7/10 Surfer

Nova alone= 8/10 Surfer

Ronan alone = 9/10 Surfer

SuperSkrull alone= 10/10 Surfer

4 of them together= 10/10 Team

More like:

Quasar alone: Surfer 5.5/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10

4 of them together: Team 10/10

Estacado
Nova beating Surfer?haermm
Oh and Surfer beat both SS and Ronan 10/10.

Erik-Lensherr
Saying the team takes 10/10 is rather funny.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Photon009
More like:

Quasar alone: Surfer 5.5/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10

4 of them together: Team 10/10

Nova alone: Nova 6.5/10- Thats a brave statement.

Ronan alone: Surfer 7.5/10- As much as i would like to believe this its just not happenning. Maybe 8.5/10, but thats as much as ill say.

Super Skrull alone: Surfer 8/10- Superskrull will never ever beat Surfer. EVER!!!

4 of them together: Team 10/10 Correct

nimbus006
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Why? There is alot of power here. Enough strength, speed, energy etc... to counter everything Surfer can dish. These 4 are just to much.

llagrok

Not really.

I've yet to see the Surfer school a team like this.

Citizen V

Not saying the team takes 10/10 is funnier.

lordboo
team give surfer a pounding

guy222
team ftw

Bransolute
The only one who stands a chance against him is Quaser, and that could go either way. Surfer has one punched SS, and Ronan in the past.

Plus, Annihilus beat the hell out of Nova, and unless Surfer has a big gaping mouth, then that is irrelevant.

Bouboumaster
Team 10/10. However, they would have lost... *look at Super Skrull*

Evolve
Quasar is the only one that would stand a chance on a serious 1 on 1 confrontation.

SS has also gotten an upgrade and so forth. If he fights smart and keeps Quasar off to pick out the others individually, he could take this. I don't see how this team is going to attack en mass and overwhelm Surfer. Surfer has wrecked teams bigger than this. Plus, they're not really a cohesive team, hence they've never fought together.

Roldz
Yeah Surfer FTW..

He takes out the team..

Kurash
id go with the team

nvrbeenwthagirl
Surfer loses. All of these guys are experienced battle hardened guys. They know how to work as military units and have more than enough power to open up a can of whoop ass on surfer.

Roldz
Exp. might be but would still loss to overwhelming power..

SS, Ronan - Surfer has deal w/ out any problem.. (one shotted)
Nova - posses little threat taken from on panel showings..
Phyla - little to no ex..

Stupid Rookie
As a team they can win, but people need to stop building up all these guys.

Nova is now very powerful, but to say he will take any majority over SS is insane.

Quasar is the real threat here, SS should still take the Majority, but Q is a good fight.

Ronan would die fast, as would Super Skrull. In one on one SS takes 10 of 10 vs these guys.

That said i think the team might win 6-7/10 based mostly on Quasar.

If it were Ronan, Super Skrull and Nova vs SS I give 9/10 to SS.

starlock
If this is wendahl as Quasar its an easy victory for the team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.