Issue with Flash + Firefox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

{{QS}}
Every site I go on containing flash tells me its not installed but Its working in my other browser? Any Ideas?

Kelly_Bean
shrug I put up with Firefox for quite a while and I got tired of all of the problems so I just switched to Netscape 9.0, not a problem since.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by {{QS}}
Every site I go on containing flash tells me its not installed but Its working in my other browser? Any Ideas?
Adobe Flash Player is a kind of feature that Internet Explorer does not have by default. It is like a "add-on" feature for IE users.

Install the latest version of flash player from this link! and it should work with IE browser.

Lana
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Adobe Flash Player is a kind of feature that Internet Explorer does not have by default. It is like a "add-on" feature for IE users.

Install the latest version of flash player from this link! and it should work with IE browser.

He doesn't use IE, he uses Firefox, as it says in the title of his post.

But yeah, QS, just go to Adobe's site and download and install Flash Player.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.